Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fox_sneezes

Guest sneeze

... anybody here not have Quicktime player?

Whoa, whoa, Quicktime? Are we talking ANIMATION here? :drool:

Yeah, I've got it. Though if it's just an animation of your drawings you can always turn it into an animated .gif if anyone has trouble.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dragon Sneeze
Another bump, since this thread seems to need it.

Where are you, Dragon Sneeze?

Dragon Sneeze is very upset right now, sorry for being late again.

I have compiled a simple animation, with sound, if anybody wishes to see it please email me. I may upload it sometime later.

Oh, wow. Your animation is fantastic. To be honest, I was expecting an animation of your drawings, but now that I think about it that would probably be an absolute nightmare to create. :twisted:

And this is only 1/4th of the length you were originally intending? Any chance you could lengthen it? :yuck:

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Thanks, if people want me to lengthen it I will certainly try. I was originally going to make quite a few sneezes and a sneezing fit somewhere in the middle.

Also, it was taken from a drawing and animated on PC, I would like to do a proper drawn animation, but that will take lots of time.

Thanks, if people want me to lengthen it I will certainly try. I was originally going to make quite a few sneezes and a sneezing fit somewhere in the middle.

Also, it was taken from a drawing and animated on PC, I would like to do a proper drawn animation, but that will take lots of time.

Haha, well, I certainly would love to see a longer animation, but you don't have to make it a hand-drawn one. As I said, that would probably take forever to make. At least with you computer you can sync up the frames easily. ^_^

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Yeah, I cant see any animation appearing too soon I'm afraid, but I'll try to get a longer one made when I have time.

In the meantime, I present to thee; the blank space ...

Marvel in awe at it's blankness. :mellow:

:bawl:

... More comics soon :winkkiss: currently working on improving drawing and thinking of storylines

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dragon Sneeze
:) Maybe you are .... I could tell people were losing interest. :unsure: Plenty of new stuff in the pipeline, but none on the consumer end yet... :unsure: ... maybe I should just go private, seeing that most of this forum is only interested in human sneezes :blink:

So do I. I like the comic heh. I would say tone down on the 'inflation' aspect of it some though, but the comic definitely makes me smile ^.^

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Thanks everyone, I'm currently drawing the next installment which I'm kinda unsure where the story should go from here but I have drawn 5 frames so far.

Guest Dragon Sneeze

If only it were that simple :bday: ... I gotta finish drawing it first, 8 frames to go.

but thanks for the bump, it's always encouraging to see that the thread is still on the first page :rolleyes:

This is really good stuff! Animation included. =D *hugs* And thanks for sending it to me, I can't wait to see more. ^-^

Steph~

Guest Dragon Sneeze

I'm sorry for being so slow recently, it's due to a few things such as having to work during summer and always trying to draw better than I need to... perfectionism sucks sometimes, particularly when the finished item is far from perfect. Still drawing stuff, going to detail it all soon.

Also I'm still trying to animate better, limited success.

I'm sorry for being so slow recently, it's due to a few things such as having to work during summer and always trying to draw better than I need to... perfectionism sucks sometimes, particularly when the finished item is far from perfect. Still drawing stuff, going to detail it all soon.

Also I'm still trying to animate better, limited success.

You're not the only one with a summer job here, so I feel your pain :winkkiss:. God, I cannot wait until school starts up again.

Do you have any sort of estimate for when the next update will come? I'm not trying to sound impatient, I just dislike having to rabidly check this thread several times a day. :)

Hey Dragon my computer's being dumb and I can't see your great sounding cartoons. Can you email them to me please?

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Guest Dragon Sneeze
You're not the only one with a summer job here, so I feel your pain :wub:. God, I cannot wait until school starts up again.

Do you have any sort of estimate for when the next update will come? I'm not trying to sound impatient, I just dislike having to rabidly check this thread several times a day. :wub:

I'm sorry, I don't know how long it will take, but I hope I finish it soon as I have been really slow on this. Only three or four frames left though.

Hey Dragon my computer's being dumb and I can't see your great sounding cartoons. Can you email them to me please?

Certainly, I will send them as soon as I can organise myself a little and find where they are on my PC atm

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Archived