Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fox_sneezes

Guest sneeze

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dragon Sneeze
Whoa! Is he actually knocking the tree down with his sneeze?

Yep, bye bye tree!

Hope you liked it there will be more in time

Your art really improves each time, keep it up!

(all time favorite is still the one with the insect that lands on his nose. I loved how he tried to hold it in :blushing: )

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Thanks everyone, there will be more as soon as my crappy life gives me a chance .. .until then enjoy and if there are any of you who cant get hold of the earlier ones (all the URLs got wiped) please make notice so I know if it's worth reuploading them

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dragon Sneeze

Sorry everyone, I have had a lot on my mind for the past few days I hadnt started another comic yet but i will do soon. I am already working on something a little different as well.

If I seem very slow to produce or silent then it is likely bad things that are beyond my control are messing stuff up.

I hope to post something here soon, whther it is on paper or in pixels, there will be more stuff.

Hm, for some reason, when I click on Download, it says 404 Not Found.

Dragons, eh? I like dragons, particularly sneezy ones.

I can send you the file if you want. And yes, sneezy dragons are nice, though very very rare.

theres this animation where this dragon just cant stop sneezing. sorry, i dont have any information on it whatsoever, some random russian animation i think. its very good :D

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Not a Dragon sneeze comic, but if you remind me when I have more time that is definitely possible :wheels: Sorry again for the lack of any stuff from me recently - I am trying to get stuff done but there are many things on my mind right now. This thread will not die.

theres this animation where this dragon just cant stop sneezing. sorry, i dont have any information on it whatsoever, some random russian animation i think. its very good :laugh:

Where? where can I find it? I really gotta see it! :laugh:

Guest Dragon Sneeze
So, any news on when the next strip is going to come out? I'm looking forward to your "something new". :clapping:

I'm sorry T, stuff has been hard recently ... I have been working on things they are just not getting done very fast :P

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Update on this,

I just finished the next halfpage installment of fox sneezes, unfortunately he page does not contain a sneeze because it is in the next half so I will probably upload it when the next half is done (hopefully that will not take so long)

thank you all for being patient.

• 2 weeks later...

very cute. i enjoyed ur pics very very much :bleh: hope to see some more soon, being an artist muhself, i love seeing others art work. :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dragon Sneeze

Thank you for the bump T. I do have something new which should have been released weeks back as it was progressing very well until my life decided to throw another brick at my head ... or rather 2 .... brick .... houses... at the same time.

Anyway, due to my own problems and certain people who are gladly not part of this forum psychologically attacking me, there has been a massive delay and a finished product that is less than 1/4 of the original planned length. I am currently debating on the distributory format, but expect to see something soon.

... anybody here not have Quicktime player?

Archived