Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fox_sneezes

Guest sneeze

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome ^^ two sneezes for the price of one lol. great work. you're getting better and better too. the detail of the fur, the way they are drawn, the expanding chests, the noses when they sneeze, its all getting better the more you draw it

Guest Dragon Sneeze

damn I just realised I cut the bottom off the pic while scanning so you can't see the bottom row of frames properly, I'm gonna rescan it tomorrow.

Oh, wow. This one is just awesome. Superhero R is right, you're definitely getting better as you draw more of these.

Though is it just me, or does anyone else think our beloved fox looks a lot older in this one? :cry:

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Just a quick announcement, I'm gonna be away from the 18th to the 27th of this month, just to let you people know I havent died if I dont post on here for a while ;)

Just a quick announcement, I'm gonna be away from the 18th to the 27th of this month, just to let you people know I havent died if I dont post on here for a while :laugh:

Aw man! ;) My birthday is the 20th. And here I was hoping that I might be able to persuade you to draw a special comic for that. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

This is toture hearing about how wonderful this comic and reading the plot. I'm dying to see it but whenever I go to a savefile link it says the file was not found. Do you think you could e-mail it to me? I'd love to see it. My e-mail is in my profile; Either way I'm glad that someone is making comics with sneezes in them, keep up the good work.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Guest Dragon Sneeze

I checked the savefile link and they appear to have removed the files from their servers. I will upload them all again soon. It's rather tricky to email these files around as it often refuses to send them or just hangs.

Hey Dragon my computer's being dumb and I can't see your great sounding cartoons. Can you email them to me please?

Liam, I tried to send you them all, but I cant remember if it worked or not. If you still cant get them then please email me.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

hey everybody who's interested. Dragon sneeze has been working on this QB program game that involves fox sneezing! its true! I even helped with a bit here and there, as did this other guy (who pulled out due to losing interest >> ) but anyway... I wanted to let you all know about it. Dragon sneeze wanted anyone possible who were willing to help and learn a bit about QB programming, since that's what is being used for it. DS is going too slowly without help and I'm still learning about QB, so anyone who would be willing to help out, just let DS know! :yes:

Uh... by QB do you mean QuickBasic? Isn't that rather outdated? I consider myself pretty good at programming, but I use Java. The last time I used QB was ages ago...

Though of course I am still interested in hearing about what Dragon Sneeze is doing with this game. :laugh: Feel free to send me an e-mail about it.

So, TheOneAndOnlyT, did everyone help you out? I've seen the game from the start and it's definitely worth contributing to if you have the creativity to do so.

It's worth a try, if you don't mind doing so.

:edit:

Yes! i can download em from a public computer room!!!

Je t'adore!

Brilliant work!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dustbuni1
Okay, here it is:

The story initially goes; In a forest someplace

lives a young fox. This fox has never sneezed in his

life and doesn't even know what sneezing is - until

now. He is awakened by his nose being tickled by his

tail and suddenly jumps up and inhales sharply

"Achoo!" he looks confused as to what has happened,

but decides to walk around a bit since he is awake.

He soon finds a rabbit who he does not know, he is

about to greet the rabbit when his nose itches once

again, and he can't stop himself from sneezing! The

sneeze blows the rabbit off his feet and the fox runs

to see if he is okay. When the rabbit sees the fox, he

is frightened and runs away - this upsets the fox as

he doesn't want to scare the other animals but he

can't control his sneezing. He starts to cry and at

the same time sneezes again. Then he gets up and

starts walking again - tears still running down his

face, and comes to a small house, this is where this

comic ends - but it will be continued later. (if it is well recieved)

don't kno if u kno, but foxes don't actlly cry, ya kno? othr than that, prety good.

Guest Dragon Sneeze

Sorry for the lack of new stuff, I have been busy with things and my drawing desk is a mess

don't kno if u kno, but foxes don't actlly cry, ya kno? othr than that, prety good.

I'm aware of that.

Guest Dragon Sneeze
No rush master.

Still working on the game or are you cooking up something else?

Well slave, work on the game is as always slow and the main things recently keeping me from drawing or writing are boring things I have to do and unpaid work.

• 2 weeks later...

Slow is alright. I know it's gonna be good :blink:

I'll help with anything you need, if you can think of anything run it by me and I'll see what I can do.

Archived