Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes definately

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once unfortunately

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 times at least

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No I would not mind at all

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing so you can bend over

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Both

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Never had one ;)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? I love the build up and the pre-sneeze face

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I don't know exactly, I'm just obsessed with it ever since I was a little girl.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No I make him sneeze.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I always hope for a fit but that never happens

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes but only on this forum or with my boyfriend

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No unfortunately not

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No I don't mind, I even enjoy the thought that others heared me

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3 times and I liked it a lot

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Never met one but I would like to meet one

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

I love surveys! XD

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. What is your age? 18.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not usually, because I hate congestion.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Two to five times.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Probably one or two.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not if we were close, no. :)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Doesn't matter.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I only stifle in school/when friends are over and looking at me.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Once or twice. Actually, it's pretty interesting...

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Well, I really like it when a sneezer is pitched forward and I like spray.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I think I have a vulnerability kink.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Sure!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not usually.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single if I'm in public. If I'm alone, it doesn't matter.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? About characters sneezing, not so much about myself or my sneezes.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Nope.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Pretty much, yeah.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not really, unless it's messy. ;)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Oh... Probably around 15? I did actually enjoy that fit. :)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Sure, but only if they were close to my age. So far I haven't met any.

2. What is your age? 29

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all :lol:

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? standing is better for me

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes, I have & yes, I did

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? yes, bc it reminds me of having an orgasm ... just saying :)

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Course

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I'd love it

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No :(

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Love it

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? maybe 8, and yes I did

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?I haven't met one, but I would like to.

Mod Note: Fixed tags ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

Since I'm just hanging around doing nothing useful anyway, I thought I'd do this survey too... :lol:

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. What is your age? 25.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Nope.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once. :)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Umm, yeah I think so.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Doesn't matter.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I stifle completely soundless if I'm around others. Alone, I sneeze openly.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I had a real one once, when I was younger and had a really bad cold.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup, I think. :lol:

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I like to see others vulnerable while I want to be the "dominant" one.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Maybe... but I'd rather do the reverse. ;)

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nope.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? About third party sneezing, not myself...

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yep.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Depends...

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Nope.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes!

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Non-induced? It was probably around 8-10 in a row, and I was actually scared I would never stop! :lol:

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I've met three so far. There are certain people around here that I would love to meet, but sadly it's a fact that we're not living that close... and travelling is expensive. :(

Guest smokahontas

2. What is your age? 20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yes

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? no

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out both

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes and yes

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? how it feels

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 12 and yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one/ yes and no

I want a shot too!! :hug:

1. Are you Male or Female?

Male

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Yeah, I guess. If I'm on my own.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

Just once most times. Very rarely twice and never any more than that.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

I quite like sneezing just once. I'd hate to launch into a fit in public and I suppose if I want more sneezes I can just induce, right?

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Not at all! In fact, I think I'd probably quite enjoy that!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

Preferably standing, I think. And with plenty of room to move and turn away.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

Let 'em out!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Maybe about 4 or 5 in my lifetime - 3 of them this year! And yes, they were awesome.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

S'all good. Although I can't resist a good build up!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

Because I have a sneezing fetish?

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Sure, if they returned the favour. :twisted:

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

No. It's just embarrassing to watch to watch most of the time. Some people are quite convincing, though.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

Ahh, well that depends. If I'm on my own I'd love to have a fit but I'm still not particularly comfortable sneezing in public so if I'm on a train or something I'd be praying it would completely go away!!

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

:rolleyes:

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Yeah. I've also recorded it and listened to it back just to see what I sound like. :laugh:

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

Nope.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

Nah. Most days, though.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Yes!

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

8 I think. I loved it! It was a total rush, haha!!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

I would like to meet another fetishist, yes. It would have to be someone I'm comfortable with, though because I think a meeting like that could get very awkward very quickly.

2. What is your age? 18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually 3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? If I'm by myself, a lot. Like 10 probably

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yess that would make me uncomfortable i think

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? hmm i guess sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I almost always let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes I have, it was lovely

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup to the actual sneeze

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea whatsoever

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes. Making them sneeze would be great as well

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? not at all

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? On the forum, but not in real life, that makes me want to run and hide.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I did it for the first time not long ago

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? not if there was a reason for it

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Not everyday, but most days randomly

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not as much as i used to

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Probably about 7?

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Meeting one would be very nice

I want to add one about what mine sound like, but I'm too embarrassed.

2. What is your age? 13

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? not very much

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once or twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? five, I prefer longer fits

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? eww, no.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out mostly stifle, they sound too...WET.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No, haven't had one.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The moment just before, when the tickle overtakes your nose and you're suspended in mid-sneeze

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Does anyone?

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, my parents did this when they found out.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? fit, I enjoy them

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not particularly

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes, several times

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 4, immensely

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, no

2. What is your age? 15

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Mmmm sometimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? About five or six

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? same as I am right now :)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yaaa...a lot...

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out I'm a stifler :o

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, yes, and the pre sneeze face

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? For me it's the helplessness or desperation of a sneeze, especially when its stuck!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Nononononoooo!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If it sounds real, sure. If not, bleh...

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? A little bit...

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Oh yes, many times!

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yes!

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes. I really like seeing the different reactions but I rarely get blessed because my sneezes sometimes sound like coughs.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? About....11? It was a couple of years ago and my allergies were acting up;Not really...

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Most definitely!!! But, unfourtunately, I haven't. :blushing: yet..... :D

Guest Bigdaddy.342

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age?  16

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?  yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?  2-3 times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Umm, about 4-5 but spaced apart, not one right after the other

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?  Maybe not just before, but not during the actual sneeze, that would hurt!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out.  Let them out! Stifling is a waste of a perfectly good sneeze!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No! I wish I could have one tho

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?  The buildup, and feeling after.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nope lol

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?  Sure if they wanted to.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?  No, it's stupid

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiples

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes :blushing:

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yep

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday?  No, actually I'm lucky if I sneeze once a month, I NEVER sneeze, well naturally anyway

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? not at all, I love to watch peoples reactions to sneezes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  5 yea I enjoyed it!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?  No, idk, the conversation would seem a bit odd haha

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

This seems fun :P

1. Are you Male or Female? I'm a chick :bleh:<sadly>

2. What is your age? 14

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? ...If I'm alone :blushing:

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once, I'm lucky if I get away with two at most. :/

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Uhm... that's tricky; I normally don't like to sneeze in pulbic so...3 I'm thinking.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Very much so.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not paticularaly; I rarely sneeze, and when I do I don't really care what position I'm in :laugh:

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stife, unless I'm alone.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Never have, but I'm sure I'd enjoy it if I was by myself C:

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? I love the pre-sneeze face, the desperation of a sneeze, the vanerablility... :D

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not a clue :laugh:

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Maaaaaaybe....if they were a fellow fetishist? I'd rather make them sneeze, personally...

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Yes!...Well, sort of. If it sounds real I'm all for it, but if it's sounds really fake then no, not at all.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I'd hope for at least two, but they're always singles :c

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only with other fetishist or the friends I've told and feel comfortable with.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Indeed I have :laugh:

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? ...Probably not, but maybe...

17. Do you sneeze everyday? nooope.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes very much so. But some days if I feel a sneeze coming on and I'm with friends I'll have this quick thought like "I'm going to sneeze in front of then and see what they do!" and sometimes I do, but rarley. I hate bess you's, they make me feel awkward.19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3...and it was nice C:<

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Omg, I would Loveee to! And sadly, no :<

wootz!

Male

2. What is your age?

yes

5-6

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

5-6

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

yes

sitting

both

had a fit of 12 when my hayfever was bad and yes i enjoyed it

releasing the sneeze lol

no

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

no

no

fit

yes

yes

yes

yes

no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

12 yes i enjoyed it

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

i would want to meet one and i have never met one

I was sure I already did this .... but because it looks like not (and 5 years has passed if I had). So, here:

2. Age? Too old. 27

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I sure do

4. When you sneeze, how many times do you usually sneeze at once? Without inducing, maybe 2.

5. If you could pre-program yourself to sneeze a set number of times, how many? Oh. Umm... 5 or 6 might be nice.

6. Would you mind a bf/gf holding your nose while you sneezed? I wouldn't like that.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in? Lying down, if I can.

8. Do you stifle or let out? Depends where I am. Usually stifle unless I'm alone.

9. Ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy? I've never had one.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I have no idea. Nature, I suppose.

11. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? I don't know, honestly. I can't remember.

12. Would you ever let a bf/gf make you sneeze? I'd love that.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Depends who is doing it, and how convincing it is.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on, do you hope for a single, multiple, or a fit? Multiples.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not at all ... except of course online.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I have.

17. Would you enjoy having a bf/gf touch your nose? I would not.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Far from every day.

19. What state or country are you from? Canada.

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don't like doing it

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have ever done in a row? Did you enjoy? I'm thinking it was around 8, from inducing. I liked it.

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist in person? Sure, why not?

23. Have you ever met one in person? No, I haven't

24. Would you have minded a parent trying to make you sneeze as a kid? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have liked it.

female.

2. What is your age?

YES! haha...

1-2

I don't know. I think I'd like to experience a sneezing fit or something but I'd hate it so much if it ever happened in public and attracted attention... So I guess it's best the way it already is.

Again, I'm afraid I don't know. Never tried it. Could be interesting though.

well I usually sneeze just as I'm sitting down.

let them out.

Nope, never.

10. What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

the build-up.

not really...

it would depend entirely on the amount of trust in our relationship.

no, but I did when I was a kid...

multiple

Depends on the person I'm talking with.

nope.

not at all! :(

no, sometimes I will for a few days in a row though.

Depends on who those others are.

only 5 i think... and I pretty much felt too sick to enjoy it.

To be honest, i don't think so, on both counts. But I don't know. I'm just so self-conscious in person.

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes, very much!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? one or sometimes two

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would like this

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? no

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out stifle on public, but when I'm alone I sneeze loudly

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? everything

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yes, ofcourse

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiply

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? only with one friend, who knows about my fetish

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes!

17. Do you sneeze everyday? nearly

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I don't remember, but not much

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would like to, but I've never met, except this forum)

Female

2. What is your age?

I don't mind it.

Once or twice.

Three... because it never happens. I dunno. XD

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Yeah, that would be annoying.

No, not partial to any.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

I tried to stifle once. It was annoying.

I have not.

On other people? Build-up.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

Does anyone truly?

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

I don't know. It would be a little awkward.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

If it's done well.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

Single. I just want get it over with.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

I have to be in the mood for it.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Just by looking at the light.

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend or girlfriend touching your nose?

Just general touching? Like a poke in the nose? Not really.

18. Do you sneeze everyday?

Yes.

19. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

I mind but I do it anyway.

20. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

That would be three. It was kind of cool..

21. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

Just on here. It would be cool to meet another.

Though it would be interesting to post right after my twin!

Female

2. What is your age?

I don't really care, but if I have to I will.

Usually twice.

Ahh.. I don't really care? xD;

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Yes, I would totally hate that.

Position? That's a weird question.. Can't say I even thought about that.

I hate stifling. It makes my nose feel weird.

Nope.

Mmm, build up and the sound, sometimes.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

No, I have no idea..

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

No. Never.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

I've never heard anyone fake sneeze before..

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

I don't really think about it, I just hope that I do sneeze and the feeling doesn't leave me. I hate that.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

Uhhm. Sometimes. Never with non-fetishists.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

If I feel like I have to, I look into the light, but that's about it.

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend or girlfriend touching your nose?

Uhh, depends on how.. Most likely yes.

18. Do you sneeze everyday?

Yes.

19. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Somewhat, but I'd rather just sneeze than not.

20. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

Maybe three times.. I don't really know.

21. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

Besides my sister? Hmm, I don't know.. It might be a little awkward, but who knows! I wouldn't mind meeting some of my friends on this website and hanging out.

1. Are you Male or Female? male

2. What is your age? 18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? umm yes most of the time but not always

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once or twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 5 if im gonna sneeze i want to sneeze lol

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? no go for it

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? standing so im not hunched over

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? ive had some and yes

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the feeling of getting it out

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no not really

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? lol yes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple but some fits are nice

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? oh yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes at least twice

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? probably 10 or so and yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes i would and no ive talked to ppl but never really met one

Mod Note: Fixed tags ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 9 months later...

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? YES

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? like 4 xD

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Ahaha it would be interesting

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Uhh sitting down i think

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? depends but within the last 2-3 years i been mostly stifling them

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? omg i like NEVER have fits but one time 2 years ago i did for absolutly no reason. im not allergic ot anything i wasn't sick it was so weird but i sneezed 6 times in a row like 1 after the other all stifled. omg it was glorious

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the stifle part :P

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I don't know...i just do lol the way it sounds or the way it turns me on :P

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? It would be awesome lol

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If it's really good then yes lol

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Well i always sneeze in singles so im just disappoined when i only sneeze once lol

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? on this forum yes lol

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? YES :D

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? not at all :)

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost every day yes lol

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? In front of my family no but in public or in front of my friends yes lol

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? as i stated above i did 6 in a row and it was fricken glorious

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? omg i would LOVE to. :) Im still in the closet with this fetish. Who knows? Maybe one of my friends are into this fetish and i haven't discovered it yet :wacko:

Female

2. What is your age?

Yes, love it

Sometimes singles, but usually 2 or sometimes 3 sneezes

2 sneezes in a row followed by a 3rd slightly afterwards

Yes, this would embarrass me greatly

Nah, all sneeze positions are good

I let them out ideally, but if people are around and I still choose to sneeze, I stifle

Yes, I have fairly regular sneezing fits and I love them

All of it! The itchy build up, then the lovely release of the sneeze. I love the sound of a sneeze...especially if it's got a bit of a squishy sound to it. I love wondering if there will be more sneezes coming too

Not really...I've loved it since early childhood

I doubt it

Not really

Multiple, depending where I am

Yes, but only to certain people (like on this forum)

Yes, a LOT over my lifetime

I like my nose to be touched...tapped, tickled lightly, kissed, etc

Yep

I have a bit of a mental block, but it weakens if people (strangers only) are not too close, if I'm in public

Probably about 20-30, when I had a particularly sneezy cold. I enjoyed it but it was a bit scary too. I wondered if I'd ever be able to stop. I also wasn't alone so couldn't really sneeze outwardly / freely

Not in real life...

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

1. Are you Male or Female ? Female

2. What is your age? 24

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Of course!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1-3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3-5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would love it to be done by my boyfrend.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I stifle in public. I let them out at home.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No :lol:

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Can't explain shortly

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes, why not? ;)

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No :|

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes! Most of all, texting.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, pepper.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Wouldn't mind :innocent:

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes, like 5 sneezes each day.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, I don't like sneezing in front of strangers

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 4! I did enjoy it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I haven't met one, but I would like to.

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

2. What is your age? 16

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Occasionally

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice, unless it's allergies, then it's more like 9000 times.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Three

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all; I would love for my bf to do this (in private, of course... :hug: )

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Lying down

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out except when I'm around family/ in a public place.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, I've had them. No I don't really enjoy them.

9.5. What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Everything

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not really B)

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Surely

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only here.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, many times.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes, I'm usually sick or dying from allergies. Most of them aren't really obs worthy though.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, if the person is family, I'm uncomfortable with them, or I don't know them.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I believe my record is 27. I hated it because I was deathly ill and I felt like crap.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would like to meet one, but I haven't yet.

Female

2. What is your age?

Yes

1-3 times

3 times

Yeah, that would make me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

Not really.

I hate stifling.

I've never sneezed more than 3 times at once.

Probably the buildup.

Still not really sure.

Maybe...

Sometimes... Just to see who will bless me B)

I hope for a triple, but it's highly unlikely.

It depends on who I'm talking to... If I was talking to a fellow fetishist, then yes. I don't like talking about it with my boyfriend anymore, because he knows about the fetish, and it just feels so awkward.

Yep.

No.

No.

Depends on who it is.

3 sneezes. It was awesome, because it was very unexpected.

Maybe. I've never met one before. I think I'd be scared that my sneezes weren't good enough.

Female

2. What is your age?

As a matter of fact i do

3or4

I dont really know 

I would not mind that would be quite nice

Laying in bed with a friend boyfriend or girlfriend 

Let them ou 

I have had a sneezing fit it was weird

No i do not i just do 

Nopers 

Not as much as real sneezing 

Single but that never happens

Yes

Yes

Nah

Yup 

Not really depends tho

Uhhhhmmm 14? I dont know i dont remember

I would love to meet someone new with the fetish yes i have met someobe with a fetish

Female

2. What is your age?

yeah, sometimes

always in twos, with like ten seconds in between

twice like usual

kind of...

sitting

stifle, not painfully though

no, i don't believe I have

the release

well, I have a fetish, usually towards others though

If they liked it, sure?

don't really care

a double, like always

with people who also emjoy it

yes

no

yes

no

5, didn't really care

yes, and never outside this forum.

Interesting topic!!