15-Yes

16-Yes

17-No

18-Not sure...

19-Uruguay

20-No

21-3. Not really.

22-Yes

23-Not from the internet, but I had one gf who claimed to have "catch" the fetish from me.

24-No

25-Not the current one, refer to q number 23.

26-Every monday the second at 4:37 in the morning... :D ... oh, and tipically one or two.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 30

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I don't mind it

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? I wish!

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? it varies... naturally 2 or 3 with allergies usually between 8 and 10... every once in a while I'll have a fit that doesn't want to end..

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 times.. because I've been told that if you sneeze three times in a row you get to make a wish..

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? sounds like it would hurt... um maybe if they didn't hold it all the way shut.. I like my ear drums.. lol

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? not really

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? both

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, I've had many..

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I have some theories

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? yeppers, for sure

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? not especially

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit?depends on the situation

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes.. most of the time

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? many times

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? no

18. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

19 What state or country are you from? Virginia

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? not so much anymore

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it?many times... I don't really count my own sneezes.. *shrugs*

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? yes

23. Have you ever met on in person?

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? yes

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her?

no.. this is my thing, and I'm happy with that.. I would do it for him if he did have the fetish though

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? whenever I feel the urge, and I have gotten pretty good at inducing as many as I want.. Anybody want to challenge me?? That could be fun! :D ..lol

1. Are you Male or Female?

Male

2. What is your age? As of March 24, 2006, 25-years old.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

In moderation.

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on?

No, but the thought of turning on other female sneeze fetishists does. :blushing:

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

It varies greatly.

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Never thought about it before.

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze?

No thank you.

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)?

Never thought about it before.

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

Let them out.

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Yes, many times, but given the circumstances I didn't enjoy it too much. :D

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

I think that for whatever reason my mind attributes some kind of a sense of intimacy with sneezing; I'm not sure why. :blushing:

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze?

Absolutely! :blushing:

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

Not at all.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit?

By myself, single or multiples are fine. Chatting online with female fetishists, multiples or a fit.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

From time to time. :bleh:

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Yes I have.

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose?

Nah, they can. :omg:

18. Do you sneeze everyday?

During winter, no. Any other time of year, yeah.

19 What state or country are you from?

United States.

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Yeah, I'm one of those mental block people. :blushing:

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it?

I have no idea.

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person?

If they lived close enough, it might be worth considering if we got to know each other really well.

Nope.

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid?

Yeah.

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her?

If I had a significant other, then its not a requirement, but I would like it if she did.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce?

I don't induce anymore unless I'm making a wav. During very early adolescence (maybe age 11 or 12) I did it at night from time to time for whatever reason.

Female

2. What is your age?

Yes I do

Yeah :blushing:

Varies

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

At least two

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze?

Like, let them make me stifle? Um…yeah, I probably would, sorry.

Sitting is good. Don’t really like to have to sneeze when I’m laying down for some reason.

Let them out.

Yes very much.

Not exactly, no.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze?

Yep, sounds fun :D

Not really.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit?

Multiples always, even if I may get embarrassed if I have to sneeze more than once in front of friends.

With the right crowd, yes.

Yes.

I’d love it.

Usually.

United States.

No, I like it…but…I don’t know, I still blush a hell of a lot.

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it?

I’m not sure, but I think I probably enjoyed it.

I’ve already met two, and hope to meet more.

Yes, two people.

Yes, very much.

If I had a significant other, it would be a wonderful enhancement, but it’s not required.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce?

I sometimes induce whenever…usually I do it when I’m looking to get off, which is either right when I wake up (if I’m not sneezing already) or late at night.

Male

2. What is your age?

mid 30s

Not much, but it doesn't bother me.

No, not at all.

1-2 times.

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 1-2 times.

Yes, she would bug me if she did that.

No.

Let 'em fly.

No.

Listening to/watching women sneeze turns me on. In general, women seem to sneeze more often than guys do. And in general, they seem to put more of themselves into it---the delivery and style of delivery, commenting on it. For guys, it's just something mundane, like blinking. For women, it's like a phenomenon. At least in my humble opinion.

No.

No. Only the Real Thing.

I've honestly never thought about it. I don't think about my own sneezing much.

Sometimes. I'd rather see/hear it than discuss it.

No.

If she were just playing a bit, okay. If it were a regular habit, it would annoy me.

No.

The American Midwest.

No.

3-4. Not really. Again, my own sneezing doesn't give me any kind of a thrill.

I wouldn't say no. But my sneeze fetish is a very private thing for me. I don't discuss it with others outside of this forum. I don't know if I'd be comfortable talking about it in person.

No.

From the age of 12 upward, I found women's sneezing very alluring.

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? No.

I don't. My sneeze fetish is more of a voyeuristic, rather than a participatory, thing for me.

1. Are you Male or Female? chica

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yep! (unless i'm sick and miserable)

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? sometimes

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? usually either once or twice

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? probably twice, cuz mine are big and more than twice in a row could be dangerous lol

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? yes i'd mind, but no if they have the fetish--in that case be my guest :winkkiss:

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? umm...sitting tends to look cuter on me cuz i can bend over easier and i dont have to cover anything cuz i can sneeze towards the floor, but i personally don't care

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? i STILL for the life of me can't stifle...so i have no choice. :jealoussmiley:

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? the last sneezing fit i had was honestly like when i was 10 or so and i was in public. that's back when i thought i was a psycho freak for having the fetish so it was AWFUL because i felt so weird. :blushing:

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? i really don't but i'm not complaining.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? yea if they had the fetish. i wouldn't want to weird anybody out.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? if it sounds real enough sure! :bleh:

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? i don't really care i just get happy that it's a sneeze at all cuz i don't sneeze much.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? well yea, with you guys :P

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yep

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? no as long as it wasn't totally awkward.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? nope :sleep2:

19 What state or country are you from? from Georgia

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? only in front of family

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? see question #10. :unsure:

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? sure! (but it'd be nice if they were sexy too lol)

23. Have you ever met on in person? not to my knowledge

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? oh yeah!

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? all the time... :(

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? hmm just typically whenever i can find time....i fake sneeze in person more often than i induce! that was a thread on here once--i think i do it for the bless yous and just b/c i love sneezing and i don't naturally do it that often. but my fake sneeze is SO believable. it's great. :)

fun! thanks!

xoxojerseypeach

2. What is your age? 19

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? usually either once or twice

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? probably twice, cuz mine are big and more than twice in a row could be dangerous lol

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? yes i'd mind, but no if they have the fetish--in that case be my guest :winkkiss:

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? umm...sitting tends to look cuter on me cuz i can bend over easier and i dont have to cover anything cuz i can sneeze towards the floor, but i personally don't care

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? i STILL for the life of me can't stifle...so i have no choice. :P

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? the last sneezing fit i had was honestly like when i was 10 or so and i was in public. that's back when i thought i was a psycho freak for having the fetish so it was AWFUL because i felt so weird. :blushing:

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? yea if they had the fetish. i wouldn't want to weird anybody out.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? i don't really care i just get happy that it's a sneeze at all cuz i don't sneeze much.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? well yea, with you guys :)

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? no as long as it wasn't totally awkward.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? nope :(

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? see question #10. :blushing:

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? sure! (but it'd be nice if they were sexy too lol)

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? all the time... :jealoussmiley:

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? hmm just typically whenever i can find time....i fake sneeze in person more often than i induce! that was a thread on here once--i think i do it for the bless yous and just b/c i love sneezing and i don't naturally do it that often. but my fake sneeze is SO believable. it's great. :blushing:

fun! thanks!

xoxojerseypeach

Jerseypeach, you are too cute!! OMG I thought I was the only one to do that- fake sneeze so people will bless me!! Lol mine are believable too, and I also do it because I don't sneeze much. I'm so happy I'm not the only one! :bleh:

P.S. I hate to sound elementary school-ish, but I totally have a small crush on you. :blushing::unsure::sleep2:

2. What is your age? 19

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? i STILL for the life of me can't stifle...so i have no choice. :P

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? well yea, with you guys :)

18. Do you sneeze everyday? nope :(

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? see question #10. :blushing:

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? all the time... :jealoussmiley:

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? hmm just typically whenever i can find time....i fake sneeze in person more often than i induce! that was a thread on here once--i think i do it for the bless yous and just b/c i love sneezing and i don't naturally do it that often. but my fake sneeze is SO believable. it's great. :blushing:

fun! thanks!

xoxojerseypeach

Jerseypeach, you are too cute!! OMG I thought I was the only one to do that- fake sneeze so people will bless me!! Lol mine are believable too, and I also do it because I don't sneeze much. I'm so happy I'm not the only one! :blushing:

P.S. I hate to sound elementary school-ish, but I totally have a small crush on you. :blushing::bleh::sleep2:

AHH!! lol ur adorable! lol ok small crush much appreciated and reciprocated. :unsure: PS u must fake sneeze for me sometime--make a .wav or something (i won't tell anyone it isn't real) :blushing:!

xoxojerseypeach

Edited by jerseypeach

2. What is your age? 19

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? i STILL for the life of me can't stifle...so i have no choice. :)

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? if it sounds real enough sure! :blushing:

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? well yea, with you guys :unsure:

18. Do you sneeze everyday? nope :jealoussmiley:

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? see question #10. :bleh:

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? all the time... :P

fun! thanks!

xoxojerseypeach

Jerseypeach, you are too cute!! OMG I thought I was the only one to do that- fake sneeze so people will bless me!! Lol mine are believable too, and I also do it because I don't sneeze much. I'm so happy I'm not the only one! :blushing:

P.S. I hate to sound elementary school-ish, but I totally have a small crush on you. :blushing::blushing::sleep2:

AHH!! lol ur adorable! lol ok small crush much appreciated and reciprocated. :bleh: PS u must fake sneeze for me sometime--make a .wav or something (i won't tell anyone it isn't real) :blushing:!

xoxojerseypeach

of course i will!! lol and i'll make real ones too...you should do the same!! :(

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 32

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? Yes

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once :winkkiss:

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Don;t know. More than once. Just once I'd like to try 87 or so...

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Yes.

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? Nope.

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let em out.

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope. I'd like to though...

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? (Too long.)

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Don't know.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not at all. (Unless I really can't tell.)

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? FITS.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Depends.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes. (Very difficult, rarely works.)

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? No.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

19 What state or country are you from? Michigan, USA

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Nope.

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? 6 or 7. Yep

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Yep.

23. Have you ever met on in person? Nope.

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Yep.

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? Nah.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Night, ZERO. :sleep2:

2. What is your age? 37

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Usually

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? No!

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2, rarely 3 & above

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 5

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? I would

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? Standing

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Only once but it was great!

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nope

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Nope

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nope

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? Multiple

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Somewhat

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Tried but couldn't

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? I may!

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Usually

19 What state or country are you from? Asia

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I do

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? Abt 4

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Yeah!

23. Have you ever met on in person? Nope

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Can't remember

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? Prob not

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Never induce

1. female

3. don't mind

4. no

5. 4 times

6. i don't care; never really thought about it

7. yes

8. not really

9. depends on whether i'm alone or not

10. i can't remember ever having one

11. no idea

12. i probably wouldn't mind

13. only if it's done really well

14. multiple, but usually only if no one else is around

15. on here i do

16. yes

17. no

18. usually

19. connecticut

20. yes

21. i don't know. i probably enjoyed it

22. definitely

23. no

24. yes

25. i wouldn't mind

26. at night, can't remember how many; but it's proably more than usual

Guest Jessicababe2334

1. female

2. 24

3. Yes I like to sneeze.

4. Yes, my own sneezing turns me on.

5. 20-25 times in a row

6. 5- 10 times

7. Yes, I would not like that

8. I prefer when im sittting down.

9. I let them out.

10. Yes I have sneezing fits everyday and usually enjoy them.

11. I enjoy sneezing because it gives me a rush everytime I sneeze or another girl does.

12. Yes I would let them.

13. Nope

14. I usually hope for multiples but usually have fits

15. Yes

16. Yes I have made myself sneeze before.

17. No my girlfriend does touch my nose.

18. Yes every single day.

19. Malibu, California

20. I often find it embarrasing if I have fits in front of large groups.

21. 100 due to flowers. I got tired after a while/

22. Yes, I would.

23. My girlfriend is kind of one.

24. Yes I did.

25. My girlfriend does.

26. Usually in the afternoon. Up to 10 sneezes.

• 2 months later...
Hi all,

I put this sneezing survey on the board a couple of times a year, especially with all of the newbies in the group. Please take a few minutes and fill it out if you would like. It is to get an idea of who enjoys what about our wonderful fetish.

1. Are you male or female?

Male

2. What is your age?

15 (no jokes)

Nothing against i but its not arousing to me

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze at once?

Once/Twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

I wouldn't want to do that

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze?

Hmm... never tried this. Sounds alright

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (ie standing, sitting etc)?

Standing- easier for you guys to see it

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

Big and loud, let them free!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

No to both

10 Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

N/A

11. Did you enjoy sneezing yourself as a kid?

Yeah actually- sat on the floor and waited for it...

If it turned them on (and what goes around comes around)

I act a lot, I have a thing about bad acting and sneezing is hard to do.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on, do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit?

No preference

If I could find a reason to do it then yes

Tried- takes ages, niot worth it in the end

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/grilfriend or friend touching your nose?

If they want to...

Nowhere near

19. What state or country are you from?

Suffolk England

Nope

21. what is the largest amount of sneezes your have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

3 or 4- its fine

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist in person?

Oh god yes, that would be great.

23. Have you ever met one in person?

Don't think so

24. If you liked sneezing as a kid would you have minded a parent trying to make you sneeze?

Ugh... why?

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey.

Happy Sneezing

Dasneeze

Hope I'm not boring for you guys, Kush

brazilian girl

Hi all,

I put this sneezing survey on the board a couple of times a year, especially with all of the newbies in the group. Please take a few minutes and fill it out if you would like. It is to get an idea of who enjoys what about our wonderful fetish.

1. Are you male or female? female

2. What is your age? 33

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze at once? 3 0r 4

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 10

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? no problems

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (ie standing, sitting etc)? standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? let them out as possible as i can

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? very much

10 Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? nope

11. Did you enjoy sneezing yourself as a kid? yes

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? no

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on, do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? fit

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yesssss

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? with pepper

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/grilfriend or friend touching your nose?i don't know

18. Do you sneeze everyday? most of time,yes

19. What state or country are you from? brazil rio de janeiro

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? a little bit

21. what is the largest amount of sneezes your have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?not more than 12,but i loved it

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist in person? YES

23. Have you ever met one in person? no

24. If you liked sneezing as a kid would you have minded a parent trying to make you sneeze? a little bit strange

I was thinking of resurrecting this topic so new members can post about them, too. :blink:

Okay, look...I see that your intentions here were not horrible, but ressurecting the same topic (with the same content, except for the replies that follow) majorly clutters up the board, and I'm going to ask that you please refrain from doing that in the future. I've merged all three of dasneeze's survey topics together now into this one big one. The other one that Mr. Hankie posted I left alone since he's added some different questions to his.

Edited by SusieQusie

2. What is your age? 24

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Ranges, usually 15-20

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Like maybe 6-8

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Both

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? All the time What is your favorite part of a sneeze? When my fit is finally over!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No, it's just something I've done all my life.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes, I've done this before with an ex boyfriend.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Ummmm, honestly one! That's NEVER gonna happen though.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Sure

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, even though I really don't have to. I sneeze very easily.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I've had a guy rub and touch my nose before. It felt really nice.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Absolutely

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Nope, I can't help it even if I did.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? If I revealed this number, somebody would think I was lying.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, and yes.

• 5 months later...
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

2. What is your age? 18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Don't really care about my own sneezing....

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once (sometimes 2, but it doesn't happen very often)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? it depends on; if in public, none or once, if in private, i'd probably have a longer fit, just to see what it's like B-P

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Hehe, i have no idea about that one ;)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? nope, doesn't matter to me! :P

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I usually let them out, but it has happened that i stifle when in public, sometimes

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope. I wonder what it's like.... :huh:

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? everything; from buildup (but no "ahh ahh"-sound please, that's just sounds weird to me :D ) to the cute "uugghh"-ness afterwards :P

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? yeah, but it's really hard to explain :dead:

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? haha, i'm not sure if i would do that.... :winkkiss:

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Hell no! That's just wrong!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I hardly ever sneeze more than once, so no use hoping for more......

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? errr, nah....but maybe with another fetishist ;)

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yeah, it happens sometimes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Touching my nose? For what reason? :huh:

17. Do you sneeze everyday? nope

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I hate sneezing in public! :blushing:

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Two...well, I can't really say I enjoyed it.....

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Yes, i'd love to meet one! A new friend, maybe? :D I haven't met anyone, though...... :wub:

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes but it's a rare occurrence

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? three

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? i'd rather hold theirs...

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? nope

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? i really can't stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? i wish

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? all of it, especially from a significant other

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? not specifically, i guess the whole vulnerability thing though

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? if they liked it too, again i'd rather have them sneeze

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? sometimes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple but it doesn't happen

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? especially with a significant other

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? i've tried

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no, maybe once a week

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no, i only have a mindblock around boyfriends

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? i can't remember, it's almost always only one. i remember having more when i lived at home but i don't like sneezing around family so i always held them off.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? i don't think i've met one, i guess it would be kinda cool

2. What is your age? 18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Definitely. I hold it in around other people, but I do it in private and even induce.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? It depends. It's usually about 3. Sometimes it can be a single and other times I can do it up to 6 or 7 times in a row.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I'd say 2. If I were to choose to do it in front of others, I think more than 2 or 3 would start to annoy people! 2 is a good number for me.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? ...I don't know about that one.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No preference. I usually do it sitting or standing, not lying down because then I don't have as much control.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out When I'm in the house with other people, (in my room alone, of course) I stifle. If I'm home alone, I let it fly, baby!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I don't think I ever have. It might have happened during a cold, but not that I can remember. I sneeze a few times and then it's over.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? For me, the feeling I get when I'm just about to do it. As for my opinion of other people's sneezes, I love the gasp and the very first sound that comes out. Mmm.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? If they were all for it, I don't see why not.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not that much. I mean, I watch them when I can on TV shows, but they always sound so rehearsed. Nobody can seem to get it right.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I never hope for a single. I would like a multiple.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Absolutely not. Well, on this forum, sure. But in every day life with non-fetishists, that's a big NO. I cringe at the thought.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Oh yeah, I've induced. Q-tips work best for me. I even tape myself with my camera sometimes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Well, I don't like the look of my nose and I'm pretty insecure about it. But if my bf loved it, I'd be fine with that.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Just about. It usually happens in the morning.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? HELL YES. I never, ever, ever do that. I don't know why, but that's one of my worst nightmares when it comes to this. Hopefully I will be able to do it in front of my future husband!

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Probably no more than 7. Of course I enjoyed it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? That would be great. I'd love to be able to talk to someone who knows exactly why I am the way I am. I've never met one in person, so I'm making the most out of the people I meet on here. But yeah, it would be awesome if I ever got to meet a fellow fetishist.

Thanks for the survey-it was fun!

love-anime:

I've found someone with my same age and gender, a newbie too!

Your answers were very similiar to mine. It seems we have a ton in common.

Here's to getting to know each other along with other fellow fetishists and to reaching a higher level than "pending."!

And I, too, absolutely love the "uggh" after a sneeze.

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I didn't so much before, but after becomming a member of this forum I have started to......weird huh?

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? um....normally just one, but lately it's been 2 or 3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Well in public none. If I was alone probably 4 or 5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? After we

d been together for a while and were "serious," no.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? not really as long as I'm alone

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? If I'm in a crowed place, like a classroom then I stifle, only around certain ppl to I actually sneeze

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No I haven't. I do want to have one just to see what it was like though.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? sort of, but it's complicated and I haven't completly figured it out all the way yet.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes, but only after we'd been together for a long time and were "serious"

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? yes, well I don't like the classic ah-choo fake one's but other than that yes.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I've never really thought about it, honestly.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? ONLY with other ppl wih the fetish...I don't know if I would if it was face to face talking though....hmmmm

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yes, which sounds odd since I said I would allow them to make me sneeze but if they are just touching it for no reason then no.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no, probably more like ever other

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Very much, however I am getting better at it

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 4... i think. and I can't really remember being anything other than surprised b/c I normally don't sneeze that much.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Yes! i'm very curious to talk to another fetishest in person. However, sadly I have never met one.

I'm not sure if I answered this one before, but I don't feel like searching through all nine pages (cause I've read most of them already), so I'll do it anyway.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

2. What is your age? 24

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes. When I was a kid, though, I found it really awkward.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I'm happy with one. More would be a lil' embarrasing, I think.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really. I don't like to be lying down, though.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? If three count as a fit, yes. And I didn't particurarly enjoyed it.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Again, mostly for the release.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Of course.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I just know it would be a single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Of course.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yup.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all. I love it.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I don't think so, but I don't really know.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Three, and not particurarly.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes and no, but I kind of "converted" a girlfriend once.

f.-