Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, especially in certain social situations.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Between 1 and 3.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 or 4

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No, but I wouldn't do anything for me.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I don't stifle. It hurts, and I like the attention :cold:

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? During allergy season, all the time. And yes.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Whole thing really.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nothing beyond the usual specualtion.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Sure, but again, it wouldn't be for me.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If I'm fooling anyone.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? I take what I can get.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Absolutely!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yup.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost every day.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Love it, depending on who they are.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? During allergy season, god, maybe 20+

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Never have, but it would be interesting.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

Yay! I like survey! Now is Ami's turn!

1. Are you Male or Female?

Female

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

3 time

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

10 time. When sneeze 10 time, Ami's nose run, and I need blow nose.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Yes. I want sneeze.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

Let them out. Is unhealthy to stifle sneeze.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

I have sneeze fit many time. I enjoy all times.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

All part. Build up, and release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

Because it feel comfortable. It relieve Ami's stress when stressed.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Yes.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

Only if I is one who is doing.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

Fit.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

Yes, very much.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Many time.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

No. I like.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

Two time, maybe three time everyday.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Only if I no know them.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

I once sneeze 18 time in a row. I really like.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

I no have met other sneeze fetishist. I want to.

Guest dustbunni3
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? Bunnies can't count

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1. 2 if i'm lucky

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2 or 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? holding, yes; finger under? no.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? not particularlly. no.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out i let them out. (MUCH more satisfying that way)

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Pff. i wish.

10. What is your favorite part of a sneeze? all of it. :innocent:

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no. (it drives me /|\ a wall trying to figure it out, too :laugh: .

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? possibly. it depends how.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? if it's reeeeally convincing. (like if it's in a tv show or a movie & the acting is so good that you can't tell. or you tube under the same circumstances.)

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? it depends with who. if i know that i can be myself, yeah. (why else would i be here ??:blushing:??) but if it was with just anybody, prolly no. I'd be afraid of showing my cards, so to speak.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? geez, more times than i can count

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? definitely not

18. Do you sneeze everyday?no. i used to, b/c i had this cucmber-melon body wash that made me sneeze, but i can't find it anymore. :drool:

19. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? not particularly. no.

20. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? three. yes, thoroughly

21. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yeah, totally. nope.

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!! THANKYOU! :cryhappy:

Dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female?-Female.

2. What is your age?-17.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?-Yep.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?-Once.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?-Not sure, 2-3 I guess.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?-Yes.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?-Nope.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out-Always let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?-I sometimes have random sneezing fits and I always enjoy them :blushing:

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?-The end, when the sneeze is finally 'let loose'.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?-Haven't a clue.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?-Not sure.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?-Most of the time, unless it's done very badly.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?-I know that it's usually going to be single, so I don't hope for any particular one.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?-Only on this forum, really.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?-Nope.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?-Nope.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?-Nope

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?-Nope (my answers are starting to get a little one-sided aren't they?)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?-I sometimes have little sneezing fits, but I've never counted, I guess about 5 or 6. And I enjoy them.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?-I've never met one in person, but it would be nice to.

• 5 weeks later...

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes, feels great!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? unfortunately, once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? four

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all, if he were into it

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out i have to let them out...I don't know how to stifle!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? sadly I've never experienced a fit

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? mmm...the build-up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? for the obvious reason...it feels like an orgasm!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? no, only because I know it probably would not work

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I have never done it...I would be paranoid everyone knew it was not real

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? on this forum, definitely!!! With anyone else, it feels awkward

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no. :drool: I hardly ever sneeze

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? depends on the people. In front of family, the answer is an emphatic YES

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Twice...of course I enjoyed it!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I have never met another sneeze fetishist, but if we ever crossed paths, that would be awesome! Fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Guest LadyErisana

2. What is your age? 24

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not really. I'm not turned on or anything by it.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? I very rarely sneeze, and if I have to, normally it's just once. However, today in particular I sneezed twice lol!

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Hmmm...interesting question! I'd probably say three or four :winkkiss:

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Um...not unless i asked them to and i probably wouldn't lol

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Hard to say...but either sitting or standing is fine with me.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I usually try to stifle them.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope, and if I did, I probably wouldn't lol

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Oh gosh...I think the build up, because the anticipation is so exciting. but the explosion is awesome, too.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I'm not sure, but I think it's the helplessness that comes over a guy when he's either about to sneeze or during the fit. It's a total turn on ;)

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Noooo.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Um...not as much

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single, because I don't personally enjoy my own sneezes

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Heck yes :)

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Nope

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not personally

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Fortunately I don't lol

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes...it's embarassing

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Two, and again no

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would enjoy that :) it would be nice to be open about my fetish and not feel weird.

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

Female

2. What is your age?

Yes.

Two or sometimes three.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Five.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

I'm not really into that.

It doesn't matter. They're all good.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

I let them out. Stifling hurts.

Yes and yes!

The release.

No, I just always have.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

I'm not sure. I've never shared my fetish with anyone in my life.

If it's done well, it can be good,but it's never as good as the real thing.

It depends if I'm in public or not. In public, I hope for a single. In private I like multiples.

Only here on the boards. I get very uncomfortable if the subject comes up in normal life.

Yes.

No.

Yes!

I'd rather not.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

I'm not sure, but I know it was a lot. I enjoyed it immensely.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

I'm not sure. It could be awkward. Also, I'm extremely private.

1. Are you Male or Female?-Female.

2. What is your age?28

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?-yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?-2 times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?-like 10!!

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?-boyfriend maybe, but id prob never sneeze in front of them

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?-not really.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out- let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes and yes i loved it

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? i would like to but i prob will never let that happen

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?- not really unless it was a real good fake sneeze

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?- if im out

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?-with other fetishists, yes, with regular people, no

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?-yes, all the time

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?-no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yes, i never do

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? like 20

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?- idk i guess i would like to, no i never met one

i messed up on number 13...the answer is, if im out in public then i would once to sneeze just once, in privatei dont care if i have a fit great, but also if in public if i have to sneeze i will always stop myself from sneezing
Guest PurpleEyes

2. What is your age?20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 3-5

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? not sure

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? :cheers:

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? laying down

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? all the time, yes

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yes :yes:

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? fit

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? depends with who

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? sometimes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday? most

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I lost count, i was cleaning my basement with my friends and it was extremely dusty (allergic) and I had to leave.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes, no...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UncommonCold

Female

2. What is your age?

Yep.

It depends.

Only 3

Not at all! Actually, I'd love that.

Nope. Anything's fine.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

I let them out.

Yep and I enjoyed it greatly.

I enjoy every part.

It's a part of my fetish for colds, which is a part of my sadomasochism.

If it'll make them happy then I'm okay with it.

No. >.< I hate them.

I don't hope for anything. I'm not demanding.

Not much. But I do enjoy talking about colds.

Not really.

Not at all.

Not really.

Nope.

Can't remember.

I've met people with a fetish for colds in real life. A sneeze fetishist I've never met. I'd be nice to meet one. Hope their favourite kind of sneeze would be cold-induced. lol

• 3 weeks later...

2. What is your age? 32

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yep... it's nice :)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One or two

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I probably would like to sneeze in fits... like rapid fire fits :) but not sneeze that often... Maybe just when I got a cold or something :laugh:

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Hum... Not a good idea... I sneeze kind of hard :blink:

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Whatever the position I'm in... probably not sitting thou

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Never a fit but I had a very sneezy cold one day... kept sneezing (and feeling like I had to sneeze) every 30sec to 1 minut... it was... interesting :)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? everything :D

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Only if it pleases him:)

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not really...

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Several

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? depends with who

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Lots of time

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Nope

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not usually but that depend of the situation

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Hum... never counted more than five... except when I had that cold and then I just didnt count :lol:

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I dunno... I'm a little on the shy side ;) Maybe one day thou...

Guest Callmecrazy

2. What is your age? 22

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Definately :D

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One or two... SOMETIMES I can get to 3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 6-10

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Mmmm... I probably wouldn't want that.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out. I don't want my head to explode!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I've never had a fit that I can remember, but sometimes I do have sneezey colds. If I'm lucky :innocent:

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All of it

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I think I do. I love how uninhibiting it is. Everyone sneezes. Also I love how it feels synonomous to sex. Theres a buildup and eventual release. It's nice!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Nope. Unless I found out he too had the fetish!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nope. Sometimes I'll let a fake one go from me just to be blessed. I do pride myself on my fakes. They're pretty decent.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? FIT! Always hope, never happens.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yep! Esp. my boyfriend! I found out he has a ragweed allergy that way!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? All the time

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Mmmm most days at least.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not at all.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Maybe 5. And YES.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I have met a bunch of them! Oh you mean in real life? No. I dunno if I'd want to meet one. If I were single, yes.

Guest rezeensy
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

1. Are you Male or Female?female

2. What is your age?mid 30's

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?more and more each day

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?no

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?standing but any way they come is cool

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out out in private stifle in public

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?sadly no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?all esp buildup and spray

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?no clue

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?fit if alone

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?in certain company

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes as a child and as of yesterday I induced and there's no stopping me now

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?no

17. Do you sneeze everyday?no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?3 immensly

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?yes / i don't know

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

wow this is my first post in FOREVER...im back!

2. What is your age? 18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? no..i LOVE it

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? usually 2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2 or 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yes. it hurts :[

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? no. i love it either way

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes. and yes.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? i just do

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? of course!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple or a fit

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes. all the time

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? i lost count and yes i did

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes i would love that!

i know i filled this out somewhere....but i swear i cant remember where... *shrugs* oh well....i like surveys anyway....

1. Are you Male or Female? female, even though the judo guys arent so sure all the time :laugh:

2. What is your age? 25

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? absolutely

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once ;)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yes. im not big on people touching my nose.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? both, but i prefer to stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? once. and yes, i did.

9.5. What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the build-up. both seeing it on others and feeling it myself...

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no, but ill ask the fortune cookie.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? of course. i already have

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? not really.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? i always hope for a double, but i almost never do...

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? sure do

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? many times...

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? mrrr....uhm...depends on how they touched it.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yup

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? nope

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? natural, 3. induced (with cayanne pepper), 7. i have done more with tissue inducing, but i dont count those, since you have to induce mroe than once...so they arent really in a row....and hell yeah

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? of course, and i have, 3 of them, possibly soon to be 4.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. What is your age? 19.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not really.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 3.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Laying down, oddly enough.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Many. And Rarely.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Build - up.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not really.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Sure.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple. Only because it makes you feel better than just one, but not as miserable as a fit.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? With others who enjoy it; it's awkward with people who don't understand.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I think when I was like... seven?

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? No idea, but I'm pretty sure I didn't enjoy it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'd want to, I guess - it might be pretty awkward. Guess that shows I have not met one yet. :laugh:

q

2. What is your age? 24

3. Do you yourself like sneeze? Usually

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 4

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Er, yes. T'would be icky.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Usually let out, occasionally stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes. Not while it was happening.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Pre-sneeze

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Somewhat

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Eew, no.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nope.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not really.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not per se.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? One extended fit of >70 (over an hour) Not at the time.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Probably not. No.

Dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. What is your age? 15.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not as much as hearing other people sneeze.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Singles.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Doubles or Triples.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No, but I'd rather be the person holding other's nose. ;]

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? When I'm watching people sneeze, I like it when they're standing.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle in public.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Never had one.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Definitely a build-up, especially if they're talking during the build-up.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I was born with it.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes, but once again, I prefer the other way around.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not as much, no. It's too...overdramatic.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I always get singles. I've lost hope in anything else.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? On here, yes. With other people, I'm shy about it.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, tissue method and vibrator method work best for me.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Try about once a month.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Kinda, yeah.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I've never done more than one. XP

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would love to, but I've never met another besides online before.

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? dont mind it

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 probably

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? idk...

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out let them out usually

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? never had one :P

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? im not sure, probly the build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? idk, always have

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? sure

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? not really

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? not really

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yup

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? depends who

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3 maybe...loved it

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? never met one...I think i'd like to!

1. Are you Male or Female? male

2. What is your age? 16

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? uhh i lose count around 30 or 40

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? idk depends

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? no

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting or standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? it depends but both

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? yes and ehh it was ok and idk

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? ya its pretty easy...im allergic to pretty much everything

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? depends

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? fit!

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? no

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? ya

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? yes!!!!!

17. Do you sneeze everyday? ya..

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? nope

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? lost count around 40

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? nope nope

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? MmmmHmmm

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1 if by cold, 2 if by sun. bizarre...

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 would be pretty cool. Gives it a beginning, middle and end. ;)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Man, if I could find somebody who would...HELL YES!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really sure. Found it's kinda fun when I'm laying down though.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I sneeze pretty hard so I usually do the fist up to my mouth with my finger pressed up against my nose, that way the spray only comes from my mouth.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I wish... maybe I'll get lucky some day. A girl can only hope!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The build up mostly, watching that persons eyelids flicker closed, and their breath hitching. GAH! The suspense!!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?It's odd, but I've never been a very sexual person. and for some reason I found this felt good and I guess I just kinda fixated on it. That's only a guess though. I was really young.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? It would be awesome because then I wouldn't feel so strange for wanting to do the same thing back to them.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?If I could just get up the nerve to finally do it I'm sure I would. I can't sneeze in public but I LOVE being blessed so I keep telling myself in those times when I start to sneeze but my mental block kills it that it's ok to just go ahead and fake it since it would have happened anyway... but I'm so afraid i'll get called out on it. so I never have yet. I've come soooooo close though.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? 2 at least

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?NO... i get really embarrassed. Like talking about it will somehow let everyone know I have a fetish for it.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?Way too often, because it doesn't happen naturally for me very much.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? mmm nope!

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Only if I make myself

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?Not at all if I could just do it. I feel like I'm going to and then I start thinking about it too much and get scared that I'll sneeze in some horrendous unsexy fashion and I scare it off. Kind of strange since I'm pretty sure no one I know gives a hoot what my sneezes sound like (but me)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?Naturally probably only like 4

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I think it'd be really cool to meet someone else like me. might finally stop being so embarrassed about this.

;)

. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? ......

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? ohhh yeeeah!!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 15 or more!!

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? that would be so awkward... but no!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? nope

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Let them out so my BF can hear them and be all sympathetic *melts*

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no. =(

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the buildup

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no idea

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Heck yeah! My BF loves to torture me with a feather but he has no idea I'm a fetishist!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Yeah, if I could only do it right!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? fit, but it'll never happen

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? heck yeah

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? not at all

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I try

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? it's what I live for

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3 and yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes. No.

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? sometimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? just one

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? nope

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? dont really care

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? let them out usually

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes i have ad no i didnt

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? buildup

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? not a clue

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? i guess

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? nope

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?yesh

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?yep

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? my girlfriend kisses and licks my nose o.O

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? kinda

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? umm..i dont even know...probably like 17 and no i didnt really

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? yes i would. and no i haven't

Hi Everyone,

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 26

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I dont mind it

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually once, sometimes twice (25% of the time about)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? once

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? wouldnt like that

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out: stifle in public, let them out when not in public

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?: the last syllable

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? tried when I was younger but it didnt work

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yeah, wouldnt like that

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? If its only a single sneeze I dont mind it

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I believe two or three times in my 26 years I have sneezed 3 times. Once in 1994 I remember that and once last year I think

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Wouldnt mind, No I havent met another person who likes sneezing yet

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!! Thanks :)

Dasneeze