Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 26

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? No

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 0

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let'em out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Never had one.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The build-up!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No ideea

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If its done well, yes!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Prefer not to.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Three sneezes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Never met one, would like to do so

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? (Male)

2. What is your age? 39 (nearly)

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? (Not really)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? (Once)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? (Just once)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? (Probably)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? (Not really)

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out (Let them out)

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? (Probably, can't really remember)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? (Seeing a woman do it)

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? (No)

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? (No)

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? (If it has some degree of realism and a big buildup, yes)

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? (Single)

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? (Only if people don't guess my real reasons for talking about it or anonymously on a forum like this)

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? (Yes, when I was kid)

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? (No)

17. Do you sneeze everyday? (Yes)

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? (Yes)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? (Three)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? (Maybe, No)

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Twice usually

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Probably stick with 2

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Nope

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope never

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? God's gift haha

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If its done well

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Depends who its with

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Nope

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Nope

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Three

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Never met one, would like to

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? No, I feel awkard when I sneeze :laugh:

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? depends, sometimes once sometimes twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I wouldn't like it

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? no

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? usually let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope, never had

10.What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the "higher" part, right between the last build-up breath and the beginning of the sneeze

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No, but I wonder sometimes...

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No no no

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I'm starting to enjoy them! :hug:

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes, very much!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No never

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yes I would mind

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes everyday, at least 5 or 6 times

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Sometimes yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I think 3

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Never met one but I would like to

2. What is your age? 23 in a month

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes...its not as good as someone else though

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? singlets...occasionally doublets

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Three would be nice

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? don't care..just as long as it comes out

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I think sitting down

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? depends on where I am

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes and I loved it...

10.What is your favorite part of a sneeze? everything about it

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? not really...i like to cry too so i think it might be something to do with releasing things that are bottled up?? LOL

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? if they were into it

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If I'm bored and can't sneeze

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple even though its usually a singlet

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes...with a make-up brush, pepper and tissues

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no..it won't do anything

17. Do you sneeze everyday? almost everyday

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? sometimes...depends where I am

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I don't know...there was once 17 with pauses in between...but probably 2/3 in a row and i loved it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would like to talk online with them, but not in person.

• 1 month later...

1. Are you Male or Female? male

2. What is your age? 43

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Hm ... yes and no ... doesn't really matter for me.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Stifling in public (sometimes), usually letting them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Not really a fit like some of you describe it. If yes, I wouldn't enjoy. I don't have a "favourite part" of a sneeze, it's the whole thing which does it for me.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I have some suspections, but I cannot explain it from a "scientific" point of view.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No. I'm not into the inducing thing, just "real" sneezes.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes - otherwise this wouldn't be a good place for me, I guess ... ;-)

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, but just to try if it's possible, not to enjoy it.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? That's dependent on who they are, how good I know them.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Must have been something like eight or ten. I didn't enjoy it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes. No.

• 2 weeks later...

2. What is your age? 20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes but not as much as I like watching others

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Only 1 or 2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Just 2 or 3 would be fine

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Um actually that might feel wierd for me

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Never actually thought about it! Someone who sneezes while cuddling in bed... that is hot!

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Def let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Um I dont really recall having a fit actually

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? I love the sneezy build up, but it has to be followed by a sneeze. The whole thing really.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Dont know!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I would like it very much except I take a lot of pleasure in people not knowing about my fetish. I think it would lose its excitingness if they knew. But if they were doing it for some other reason... like teasing or something... that would be awesome!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not really, it makes me nervous.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? A little. Depends on the context ie who with, what about

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No I love that! Especially if it makes me sneeze

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Not always. Usually though.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I love it but sometimes get scared and try to hold back. Especially around strangers. But I like the attention you get when you sneeze.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I really dont know, not many. I am sure I would have enjoyed it!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? No I havent met one. Like I said I really get more pleasure when nobody knows about my fetish but it might actually be good to meet another fetishest!

1. Are you Male or Female? I'm Male.

2. What is your age? Fourteen.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Lately I've found that I do enjoy it.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Almost never more than twice, sadly. Usually I'm a single sneezer.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? If I had to pick one number, I would probably choose two, but sneezing triples is pretty tempting... :D

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? That's an interesting question. I would be fine with it only if I'd already told her about my fetish.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No, although I find it fun to sneeze directly upward so the spray lands on my face (only when I'm alone of course :laugh: ).

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Let them out, of course! :) Although it's cute when GF stifles her sneezes... :angry:

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope, never, but I'm sure I will!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Can't say I'm sure, really...

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not really, although I've speculated muchly...

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? YESYESYES!!!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? YESYESYES!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? YESYESYES!

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? YESYESYES! (I'm starting to get a bit predictable...)

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I think 3 or 4.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'd love to, but I never have.

2. What is your age? 22

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not really

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually twice, sometimes once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Just one (^^)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I rather like doing it to her !

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Maybe sitting, but I don't care whenever I sneeze.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out ? Let them out when I'm alone.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No never happened, I prefer seeing other's fit !

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The whole thing (^^)

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No, that's why I'm thninking I'm strange...

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Errrr, no but I'd like to make her sneeze

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No at all.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? A single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Just in this forum.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, that was funny.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No, I don't think that it's hot to touch my nose lol

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, I don't really like it.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Maybe 4, but that's very rare.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? That could be very interesting, but I've never met any.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Are you Male or Female? Yup! ^^ (Female)

2. What is your age? :P

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not particularly, unless I'm in public, then not at ALL!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One :fury:

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? That all depends on if I could program how my sneeze would be as well. If I could change it to one I liked more I'd set it to maybe... 4? I dunno that number sounds good, with the occasional fit though :drool:

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I personally think that would embarrass the hell out of me :twisted:

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? not really...

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? In public, I constantly stiffle. Alone I usually let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No :drool: I think I might enjoy one if I had one

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? probably the build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not a clue in the world!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Probably

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If it's done well and imitates a type that I like, then I enjoy it very much

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Since I never have fits and rarely get over one I never really think about it.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? to other fetishists, yes. To other people it's awkward.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I thought about it for awhile and tried to find things to induce with without buying anything, since I still live with my parents ;>.> but eventually gave up. Maybe later when I move out.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I've never had an SO so it's hard to tell, but it would probably make me kinda nervous, but that since I've never been like that in any way with someone I'm not really sure

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Haha... haha... hehheh... Yes... :fury:

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? two... three? I can't remember ;)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yeah! That would be really cool! But no and having this place to give me the knowledge that I'm not alone is enough for me to be thankful for anyway!

1. Are you Male or Female?

Female

2. What is your age?

Frazzbijo!!

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Rarely, but on occasion

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

Twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Two or three times

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Yes I mind. I wouldn't like it personally :P

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

No, I don't really find much pleasure in my own sneezes...

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

Let them out. I only stiffle when I'm uncomfortable sneezing, and then no one hears them.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Never had one.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

The buildup

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

Don't know, don't care. Just Yum

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

It depends on if they liked to.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

It has its moments. If it's well done, why not?

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

I fight them off, as I said I dont care to sneeze myself.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

I actually don't. I get kinda uncomfortable...

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Yep

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

I don't mind at all

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Sometimes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

Three

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

I'd like to. It'd be interesting.

Edited by Okami

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I love to sneeze. It's great. It's very relaxing.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2-4. It used to always be 2, but lately, it's been 4.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I would be sneezing till my nose fell off.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I wouldn't mind that, no.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? It doesn't matter to me, a sneeze is a sneeze.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out I don't stifle, but I know how to stifle.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?I have never had a sneeze fit. I'd love to have one, though.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?Everything. I do not have one favorite part.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?It's relaxing.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?If my girlfriend knew I liked sneezing, then I would.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?No sir.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?Fit, but that will never happen.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? If I didn't enjoy it, I would not be posting here.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?Yes. I have on a few occasions.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?I wouldn't care depending on the situation.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Thankfully, yes. I sneeze everyday.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Of course not! I don't care if people are near me, when I have the urge to sneeze, i wanna let it fly. Lol.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?Probably 4. I am sure I enjoyed it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?I have never met one. I really don't care if I meet one or not.

After lurking for a while, I've registered. Figured this would be a good first post...

2. What is your age? 28

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I don't mind..

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One, sometimes two.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Happy with one or two...unless I was with someone who enjoyed it.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No preference.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Never did until about a year ago. I'd guess I had a fit of about 15, with maybe 20-30 seconds between each.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All of it!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea..

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Absolutely.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not at all.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? No preference there.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Somewhat.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Wouldn't mind a bit.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Lately, yes.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Some people, yes.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Probably the 15 mentioned above. I didn't mind.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Haven't met one, but I'd be open to it.

1. Are you Male or Female? MALE

2. What is your age? 22

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? ABSOLUTELY

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? ONCE, ON RARE OCCASIONS, TWICE

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? HAHA, ID LOVE IT

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? LAYING DOWN

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out ...NEVER STIFLE, ALWAYS LET OUT

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? YES, AND YES!!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? BUILDUP

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? NOPE, AND I DONT MIND NOT KNOWING

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? GIRLFRIEND, YES, IN A HEARTBEAT

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NOPE

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? DOESNT MATTER, AS LONG AS ITS A DEFINATE

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO ENJOY IT

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? YES, EVER SINCE I WAS 5

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? GIRLFRIEND, AND NOT AT ALL

17. Do you sneeze everyday? YES

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? NOPE

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 4, AND YES !!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? YES, I CAN NOT WAIT!

Guest secret sneezer :(

1. Are you Male or Female? girlie

2. What is your age?13

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?yea but when im alone

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1<<im unlucky

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? no!!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? standing??

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? never:(

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? everything. i think its probably the sound the most :D

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no...but i love it!!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? if they wanted to too!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? i dont know what it is but if its pretending to sneeze then i do it alot!!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? no.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yea. everyday :(

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no...but i do induced

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3...i dont remeber

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? i really wanna meet one!!!

2. What is your age? 23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not really.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once, maybe twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once is fine by me.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yeah, let me be.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I haven't thought about that one.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle in public, let them out when I'm alone.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I have, and yeah, at that time it felt good...

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? (On someone else) The buildup.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nah, but why care? It's hot. ^^

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No, I don't think so.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Hardly.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I sure do, but only if people don't think it's weird that I do. ^^

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yeah, from time to time.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No, not every day.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes. :D

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? The largest amount? I think eighteen... and that was a bit too much for me.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes I do, and no I haven't.

2. What is your age? 18.5 :unsure:

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? alone lol

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2 or 3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? dont think id like that actually, im accident prone XD

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? half half

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? i did 22 in a row once when i had a little blob of fluff stuck up my nose XD... i enjoyed the first 6 or 7... but then it hurt ;)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the middle... :s

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? well according to sites, its something to do with the lack of control a person has when they sneeze... but i dont know :)

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yeah... why not

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? nope

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? hope for 5 :D

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yep

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yep

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? of course not :unsure:

17. Do you sneeze everyday? and every night XD

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? depends

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 22... as above ^^^ lol

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yep... i met a few on youtube and msn :)... quite like to meet more... contact me! lol

Edited by chui
~link removal~

Keep in mind the whole world can see this part of the forum. Profiles are private to members only, and a better place for contact information. :P

-Female!

2. What is your age?

-Most of time, yes!

-Two to three times in a row.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

-Two would be nice. :D

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

-Only if they knew about my fetish. :blink:

-Sitting, probably.

-Stifle them to the point where no sounds escape whatsoever.

-It was...amazing. :wub:

-The buildup for sure!

-No clue! I've enjoyed it for as long as I can remember. :notworthy:

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

-I would! I've already let my best friend try it, and he seems to like it. :lol:

-Only if it's done EXTREMELY well. Like in a show/anime, for example. ;)

-It depends where I am.

-Yes and no.

-Maaany, many times. XD

-Nope. I'd love it. :wub:

-Every. Single. Day.

-Yup. I just don't do it. :notworthy:

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

-6, and it was something else. Haha.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

-I would LOVE to meet one! Sadly, I've met none. :P

-Male

2. What is your age?

-Yes, almost always!

-Usually once.

-Probably 2-3.

-Yes, if they shared the fetish.

-Sitting, lying down.

-Sorry, can't stifle my sneezes....they're kinda huge!!!

-Many times.....feels lovely!!!

-The buildup, of course!

-No clue!

-I would!

-Not too much.

-It depends.

-Yes and no.

-many times.

-Nope. I'd love it.

-No.

-Yes, a lot.

-20, when i had an allergic fit!!!!

-I would LOVE to meet one! Sadly, I've met none.

Guest Hana-chan

Female!!! *heart*

2. What is your age?

Yes ^.^

1 >.<

Rather depressing, isn't it?

3!!!! I would be thrilled with three =3

I'd want to know exactly WHY they were holding my nose... but I wouldn't mind, persay.

Sitting!

Depends on where I am.

I stifle nearly everywhere but my own room... when no one is home *paranoid*

YES.

It was FANTASTIC!!!

The part RIGHT before the sneeze... so I guess the build-up.

No clue.

I always have, always will :bleh:

Yes!!

Ehhh...

Multiple!! *prays for a multiple*

Only with some people...

Yes, and I was hooked xD

Again, I'd wonder WHY... wouldn't mind... but still...

Yes

YES D<

Nine, I think... I did like it!!!

I'm pretty sure my friend S is a fellow fetishest... not sure though.

I would LOVE to meet one!!!

Guest LoraLee

so basically im pretty new hear. but i figure doing this survey prob is a good way to start out :unsure:

so here it goes!

female

2. What is your age?

mostly. but i dont like to at work/school. work bc i have a crappy job working around food, and school bc well, it annoys me when ppl sneeze while i'm trying to concentrate! 'specially during a test. {{unless you're a hott guy, then by all means, go ahead and sneeze}} :yes:

one or two. usually two!

maybe three

i dunno. that's never happend before. but i certainly wouldnt be mad!

hehe. i dont have an answer to that

once agian, depends.

nope :/ never. sad i know.

10. What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

the way ppl look afterward. hehe.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

f*** if i know. it turns me on somehow.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

maybe. i like doing it to my bf though! so fun!!

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

real sneezing is way better.

they usually come in threes so i dont really have to hope

sure

most def.

i like getting kissed on the nose! :yes:

no. its kinda rare actually.

not really

in a row? only two

[[pathetic]]

never met one but would like to

((thats why im here))

:yuck:

so hit me up. its been kinda lonely here so far..

Welcome to the Forum, LoraLee - sorry about the fairly tame initial response. :yes: Though, if you'd like a proper toad- and cheesecake-filled official welcome, you are encouraged to post an introduction on the Comings & Goings board so the greeters (including myself :unsure:) there can pounce on welcome you properly! :yuck::yes:

Female

2. What is your age?

Ahaha, yes. But not in front of people.

Only one. :yes:

Maybe, like, two-three.

...why is he holding my nose?

Standing. It reduces the chances of me hitting my head on a desk.

Depends if I'm around people.

Nope. :yes:

10. What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

The sneeze itself, though the part after the sneeze is nice too.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

I've got no idea, but I'd love to know.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Probably not.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

If it's done well. I enjoy fake sneezing myself - everyone believes it.

I just hope that I will sneeze.

Sometimes.

Uh, tried.

If I really knew them.

At least once per day, I think.

Yes.

I have sneezed 1 time in a row. Oh, fear me.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one?

Uh, I've never met another sneeze fetishist in real life. I think it would be neat, though.

Hey, I know a vampire fetishist, does that count?

• 3 weeks later...

2. What is your age? 22

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? unfortunately, only once :/

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? as many as possible

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? LOVE IT

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? nope, sneeze in any position and i am a happy girl

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I usually let them out. If I am around people that I feel weird sneezing in front of, like family members, I usually stifle them.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? The maximum of my sneezing fits is two sneezes. And yes I enjoy it very much. I wish I sneezed more so I can attempt hold them back or watch myself in the mirror

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Before the sneeze. The pre-sneezy expression and sounds kill me.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I have no idea. I was just born with the fetish :hypoc:

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? You mean like movie/tv sneezes? if they're good I like them. But they have to be exaggerated.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I hope for many but I know I will only get one.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not in public. I like discussions online but nobody I know knows I have the fetish

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, tissue method

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yeah at least once

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Usually, no. But as I said before I sometimes feel weird sneezing in front of family members

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 2 and yes very much

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would loooove to meet another fello fetishest. Nope I've never met one