Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female?

2. What is your age? 18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? only when im alone.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? one.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? i would only let them do it if they shared the fetish. otherwize it would probably just gross me out.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? never thought about it; no preference.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out- usually let them out, though i have a trick to completely stop them from even coming, 50 percent of the time.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? never.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the part just before it happens, between the buildup and the release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? not a clue.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? only if they had the fetish and would enjoy it- because i wouldn't.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? only if its well done and by an attractive male.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single or none at all.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? only with people i'm attracted with- anyone else it feels gross.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yes. i hate it.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? never more than one in a row, except from inducing, but even then it was always one at a time.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would love to meet another, but i never have. i don't think there are many of us in alberta.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 14

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I LOVE IT! :)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Not alot sadly :rolleyes: (apart from inducing)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I dunno actually

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? nope

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? i don't really mind

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out! :D

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No, I want 2 tho :)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The tickly feeling in my nose :) and the good feeling afterwords :D

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? It makes me feel refreshed and clean :)

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yup :)

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single, sumtimes multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yeah, thats y I joined this group :lol:

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I induce alot so yeah :)

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no :)

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no :rolleyes:

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? sumtimes, its more of a private thing for me

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I think about 6 and oh yeah :D

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I've met some1 who loves sneezing yeah :laugh: but would love to meet more which is y I joined this forum :D

Female

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

Once T_T

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Three

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

ummm probably not

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

Stifle usually

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Yes...umm yeh

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

All of it

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

Not really

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Probably not

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

Anything is good :drool:

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

Yeh

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

No

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Depends - I can't sneeze if I know I'm being watched (total mental block), but I don't mind being heard.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

Ten from hayfever...yes and no (I bet I looked a right wreck after!)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

Yes I'd like to. No I haven't.

Guest Saoirse

Since I'm new here, I might as well open up with this. :D

1. Are you Male or Female? Most definitely female.

2. What is your age? Seventeen.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Usually, yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually three.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I'm good with what I've got.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? HOLDING it? Like, pinching it shut? Ouch.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No preference.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? If I am around family, I stifle. Otherwise, I let 'em out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes. They are all right; they're better if they're non-allergic.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? In myself, the release. In others, the build up. Mmm.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not a clue!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? If s/he enjoyed that, yeah. It'd be hot. :P

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Depends.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Don't care.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I do, even though it makes me a bit self-conscious.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Often.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I do.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? In front of my family, I mind. Otherwise, no.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Oh. Man. 20+? On multiple occasions. And depends, again. :P

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I never have, but I'd love to.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? OH YEAH!! big turn on ;)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice, lots of fits tho :ph34r:

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? five, just enought to get lots of enjoyment, not too much to be bugged

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? holding? idk, i think i'd like either a tissue or like a finger under my nose....or something like that

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting, to much sneezing while standing is very tiresome.\

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? usually just let them go, but if i'm in a delicate situation i'll try to stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? actually i get fits alot and YES!! always enjoy it

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? hitching buildups and wet releases. o and the time between sneezes when the sneezer tries to catch his/her breath. pre-sneeze faces are just priceless

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no clue. just one of those things.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yeah, i guess. we'd have to be pretty close tho....

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? only when it actually works and sounds real

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? depends on the situation - if i'm talking to somebody important, then single, but if its a close friend or if i'm alone, fits. however i do NOT ever wish for fits around family. :P

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes with a good friend tho. not family

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yeah i'm actually pretty successful when it comes to inducing. my nose seems to have developed an allergy to my clothestag, just like with everything else it comes in contact with. my nose sneezes at everything.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? probably not, i had this one boyfriend who was constantly stroking my face: cheeks, lips, nose, etc. and he wore this cologne that just set my nose off but he thought sneezing was sexy too, so it was ok :D:P

17. Do you sneeze everyday? pretty much. i don't think i've ever gone a day without sneezing. the joys and troubles of having a sensitive nose.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? not really....only family but i sneeze so much that i'm getting over that.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 25. from a white persian cat and i loved it until i started to have trouble breathing and feeling lightheaded. :rolleyes:;)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes. and yes. one boyfriend. his name was mitch and he's mentioned in #16 as the one whose cologne set my nose off but he liked my sneezes and thought they were sexy so i didn't ask him to take it off.

great survey!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gottasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? FEMALE

2. What is your age? 29

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? YES

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? TOTALLY VARIES 1-6

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 8

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? NO

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? NOT REALLY...IF I HAD TO CHOOSE, I'D SAY SITTING.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? USUALLY LET THEM OUT, BUT I DON'T SNEEZE LOUDLY

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? YES and YES

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? THE ACTUAL SNEEZE FOR ME, FOR OTHERS....THE BUILD UP

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? NO

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? YES

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? YES

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? ON HERE, YES

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? YES

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? NO

17. Do you sneeze everyday? MOSTLY

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? YES, IF I'M NOT COMFORTABLE OR IN A LARGE CROWD.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 8 YES

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? YES NO

2. What is your age? 30

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? Very much :D

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 3

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 10

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? No

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? Anywhere it all feels good

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Hate stifling

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes to both

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Makes me feel good

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Yes if they wanted to

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Yes

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? Fit

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? No

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

19 What state or country are you from? UK

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not at all

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? Without inducing 9 with inducing 30 plus and Yes I LOVE IT!

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Yes

23. Have you ever met on in person? No

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Yes

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? Yes

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Whenever I get the chance and typically I will induce 30 plus sneezes, can keep going for ages I'm lucky

• 2 weeks later...

Female.

2. What is your age?

I'm 30, despite what my profile says (apparently I'm not allowed to edit it until I'm approved)

Yup! It's a very pleasant sensation for me.

Enh. It varies. Usually between two and four.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Three. I am a believer in ternary rhythms. :D

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

No pinching, for sure. As for the rest... I don't know. I'll have to play that one by ear. Could be interesting...

Not especially. I'm usually sitting down (at work) when I sneeze, but I don't have a particular preference.

Mostly I let them out unless I have a really pressing reason not to (someone's baby sleeping, I'm in an exam, whatever). They're not that loud, anyway.

Yes, and yes. :lmfao:

(Should this question have a number?)

I am a definite fan of the build-up. The longer and more tortured, the better. If it involves talking and sniffling, well, then, bonus!

Nope. I've been fascinated by it since I was very young and saw a whole bunch of sneezing-related skits/short cartoons/etc. on Sesame Street.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Eesh... probably not. That would involve coming out about the fetish, and I am already way too nervous around potential love interests to ever do that.

Only in the media. IRL it's kind of a turn-off.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit?

Multiple. Singles are disappointing ("Only one? Come on!"), and fits are usually pretty inconvenient.

Actually, no. Same goes for live chatting. Posting on a message board seems okay so far, because I'm one step removed from the action, as it were, and I have the option not to answer. But talking in real time makes me really uncomfortable. Yes, I am full of wacky neuroses. Isn't it fun?

Yeah, but it wasn't as fun as I'd hoped.

Depends on the context, but mostly I think I wouldn't mind.

Sadly no.

Nope. I'm sometimes a little self-conscious, but I don't particularly mind.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

Hrm. I don't remember. Probably around ten. It was pretty enjoyable, on the whole, yes. :D

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one?

I don't think so. At least, not for now. As I said above, even talking or chatting about sneezing makes me intensely uncomfortable, so I can't imagine what it would be like face-to-face. I may well have met one, but if so they never spontaneously said "Hey, did you know I have a sneezing fetish?" :) I've never gone out and deliberately met one, either.

Thanks for posting the survey! It was a fun one to answer. :)

~W.I.N.

2. What is your age? approaching 40

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes - sometimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2-3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 8

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? no - not really

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out depends - more oftern I like to let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, but I didn't enjoy it because I was at a friend of a friends house and I appeared to be allergic to their dog!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I don't mind it

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes - pretty much

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? depends - I wouldn't sneeze in front of the Queen

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? did about 15-20 once and didn't enjoy it at all because my nose ran and my eyes got all watery

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? no and no, but I'd love to meet another handkerchief fetichest

1. Are you Male or Female?Male

2. What is your age?16

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?Yes!!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually 1...Rarely 2 :(

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 4

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? no

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Don't care

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? In public: stifle Alone: let it out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No :(

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The Buildup

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Never though about it

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not really

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Fit but never has happened

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes... try to be subtle

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Just family

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Induced: 30 and yes. Non-induced: 6 and yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Yes Have you ever met one? No

Guest )Swing(

A good way to start, answering this survey.

2. What is your age? 19 as of this post

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, provided no-one sees\hears.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Two more often than not, but sometimes just one.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Happy with two TBH.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Probably, I think it'd be quite uncomfortable really, could go badly wrong. If I knew it'd go right, probably not.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Prefer sitting under most circumstances, I'm lazy. :(

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Let out if at all possible, but stifle if there's anyone within earshot.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Not to my memory.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The mid-part.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No, but there's a few suggested possibilities that make sense.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? If it was being done both ways - ie, I was doing the same with them.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not really, no, unless it's really, really convincing.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Don't really mind.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yup, as long as I don't feel like I'm going to give anything about myself away that I don't want to.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Many times.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No, not even close. Have gone over a week without doing before now.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, have done since I was about 8 or 9.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Don't ever remember doing more than 4, and didn't enjoy it any more than normal.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'd love to meet as many as possible really, and have met one so far.

1)Male

2)25

3)YEP!

4)Three mostly

5)Ten times LOl

6)I wouldnt mind at all :drool:

7)Anywhere as long as i sneeze

8)I let my sneezes go

9)Yep & Yep

10)I dont know why but im glad i have the fetish!

11)Why not

12)Not really.

13)I always sneeze in threes so its always a mini fit.

14)Yes :D

15)Yes when i was younger

16)Nope

17)Yes its not a good day without a good sneeze LOL

18)Its never been a problem for me

19)36! Allergies,i was exhausted afterwards!

20)Never met another sneeze lover,i would love to meet a fellow sneezed lover it would be great!

• 4 weeks later...

2. What is your age? 18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yupp

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? usually two times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? just doubles or triples

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting, but doesn't really matter though

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? let em out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? have no idea

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? depends on how close we are

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? not really

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? i guess just a single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes with friends

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? a few times

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? not really

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yep

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? kinda but especially in front of family

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3 and yes i enjoyed it

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes id love to meet one but i haven't

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age?14

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? sometimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? twice

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? not really

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? let them out lol

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? nope i have never had one

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? donno

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? nope lol

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yer prob

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? yes i do it all the time lol

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? 2

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes!!!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no ;)

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3 yer it was ok lol

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes i really want to meet one!!

I think I haven't done this yet 8O

1. Are you Male or Female? No information.

2. What is your age? No information.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes. Not in public.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once, sometimes twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Just once.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I will kick you if you reach your hand towards my face.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No..?

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Hmm.. "Half-stifle"?

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I don't remember.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Everythinggg :rolleyes:

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Sometimes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single please.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Depends. If the dudes or dudettes don't know about my fetish then it's okay.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I will kick you if you reach your hand towards my face. Again.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I feel a bit embarassed, but usually I really don't mind.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I don't remember... Maybe three? I don't get turned on by my own sneezing.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Of course I would like to meet one! Sadly I haven't (yet) :D

I thought I had replied to this one but after searching through the posts I couldn't find a response so assume that I never actually posted and just made it all up in my mind :laugh:

Female

2. What is your age?

25, verging on being 26

The expression "is the pope catholic?" springs to mind. Yes, I like to sneeze and I damn well enjoy it to :laugh:

It honestly depends... photic sneezes can be anywhere between one to three depending upon the strength of the light; allergies can be long, drawn out processes of sneezing on and off all day or I can just give myself over to fits; inducing I can easily get six or seven sneezes out in a row; and colds, can range from no sneezes through to lots.

Errrmmmm.... I don't think I would as I like not knowing how many sneezes are going to come until an itch takes residence in my sinuses :twisted:

I would definitely mind thank you very much... my nose, keep your mitts off it please!

Not really.... although I hate sneezing whilst lying down.

In quiet settings I stifle so as not to disturb other people as my sneezes are particularly loud, violent and girlie sounding.

9A. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Yes, and yes, and you can enjoy my fits to on youtube. My favourite fit came after redecorating our very poorly ventilated bathroom... I sneezed upwards of fifty times in under an hour... that was fun :(

9B What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

The almost sexual release as you give yourself over to it, and when it happens with my own and other people's sneezes, the desperately high pitched pre-sneeze vocalisations... they turn me on royally :blushing:

Nope.

Nope... am to scared that they would hurt me :laugh:

Nope.

Depends upon what I am doing... if I have the time to enjoy my sneezes, the more the merrier!

Yes

Did it this afternoon after my cold had left me needing to sneeze and they kept getting stuck... I love having allergies :twisted:

Not at all, the SO often rubs his nose against mine when being playful.

Oh yes... and then some :laugh:

Not at all... when you sneeze as much as I do and have a sneeze like mine there is no point getting embarrassed. Let 'em rip I say :laugh:

Depends on what you define as a row. I have sneezed 50+ times within an hour naturally, or I have sneezed 20+ times in less than five minutes before and have enjoyed both, but there will always be some amount of time between sneezes. In terms of rapid fitting, the most I have probably managed is 10 in about thirty seconds and they turn me into a complete and utter mess despite being exhausting :twisted:

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

Would definitely say no now as I have had a negative experience in the past and am completely happy with the fetish being a part of my fantasy life rather than my actual love life now.

2. What is your age? 32

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One in front of others, 1 - 5 when alone

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Both

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, love it

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? THe sneeze itself

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? It cleans my nose out and gives me attention from others

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, much prefer real

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Fit

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? No

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I always hope to, mostly yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No, wish I could do it more often, have a mental block

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? about 20 with bad allergies, very much

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, No

Mod Note: Edited to remove quote tags ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
Guest Tootsie2008

1. Are you male or female? Female

2. What is your age? 25

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? No, not particularly. I have rather messy sneezes, so I tend to avoid it at all costs.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze at once? Usually once, maybe twice, but very rarely.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Probably 3 :laugh:

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Yes, because I don't like sneezing in public.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (ie standing, sitting etc)? Nope

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Usually I stifle.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No, and not sure if I'd like it or not.

10 Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I don't really know--it's such a natural bodily function, but for some reason it's a major turn on. I guess it's because the person doing the sneezing often looses all sense of power.

11. Did you enjoy sneezing yourself as a kid? I never really enjoyed sneezing myself, but I've been a fan of it since then.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? No, but a fantasy of mine has been wanting to make my SO sneeze.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I guess? Maybe? Not the same, though.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on, do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? Usually I hope it's just one, since I hate my own sneezes.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only to people on-line. In real life, I'm mortified.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/grilfriend or friend touching your nose? I hate that. my fiance sometimes touches my nose and I yell at him lol!

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Definitely not. I maybe sneeze once a month, if that.

19. What state or country are you from? PA, United States

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, very much so.

21. what is the largest amount of sneezes your have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Maybe 2, and no.

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist in person? Not sure. Possibly?

23. Have you ever met one in person? Nope!

24. If you liked sneezing as a kid would you have minded a parent trying to make you sneeze? Omg, the very thought of this makes me squick.

Female.

2. What is your age?

sometimes.

twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I don't care, anything onver one.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? possibly.

not really.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

usually just let them out-I rarely stifle.

yes and yes.

everything!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? not really.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? only of he was into it too.

only if I know it'll get me blessed by someone who I want to bless me.

all of the above.

with people that also enjoy it-yes.

yeah.

if he was into it, he should be warned- doing that makes me sneeze more often than not.

sometimes.

I hate it in front of family members or friends of the family or whatever.

I don't remember and yes I probably did.

yes and yes.

Guest wainthropp wonder

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes, depends what mood i'm in really

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once and never more.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I'm quite happy with the one, thanks all the same. :cry:

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I wouldn't mind at all.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let 'em out!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Never. :D:)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The build-up.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not a scooby's.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? If they really wanted to, then yeah.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nah, its not for me.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Its always gonna be a single anyway, so it might be nice to have a double for a change. :unsure:

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yep yep yep

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Several times.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? A lot of the time yes.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Three, it was awesome!!! :angry:

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'd love to meet a felllow fetishist.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sneezey Beast

2. What is your age? 46

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One to Five

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Three

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing or sitting, I think

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Always let them explode although I might try to be quiet in some situations

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Not that I remember - depends what counts as a fit though.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The end

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not exactly

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Perhaps

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single or less than 3.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I haven't very often talked about it.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I'm sure I tried sniffing pepper as a kid.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not usually

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Probably around 10, and I was ready to stop by the end.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Hmm... I don't know. It might lead to an interesting relationship though.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female (last time I checked anyway)

2. What is your age? 22

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once at a time

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I am not really sure.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Whichever causes the least amount of disruption...

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Sometimes styfle if I can cause that means they're bigger later.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Don't really have fits, except when I was a kid and stuck something up my nose. I can't remember whether I liked it.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I like to see people completely lose control for a few seconds.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No, I don't like the idea of inducing for myself either, natural is better.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not as much as the real thing.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single, can't cope with much more.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes, well durrr I joined this forum!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, but don't really get a kick out of it

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not really

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, if draws attention to me (which my sneezes do.)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Can't remember and can't remember

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I don't think I could without one of us feeling uncomfortable and I don't wish that on anyone. I haven't met another SF to my knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest booboo07

1. Are you Male or Female? Girl

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I Adore It

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually Sets Of 2-3.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? A Lot. Like 15 :wub:

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Um Id Be A Puddle On The Floor If That Happen :)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing Id Have To Say. I Have A Habit Of Flipping My Head Over && Bending At The Waist When I Sneeze

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Both. Depends On The Situation

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes. Quite I Few. I Love Them.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Probably The Build Up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Im Not Sure. I Once Pondered This. I Thought Maybe Because Of The Loss Of Control.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes Please!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Fit.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? In Public No. I Get All Embarassed

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes. Im A Fan Of Inducing.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Most Days.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No. I Like It.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Something Around 30 When I Had A Bad Cold. I Liked It Yes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I Would Like To, But Ive Yet To Meet Another.

2. What is your age? 15

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not really

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Depends, but normally 2-3, if not more. I don't exactly keep count.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I wouldn't want to.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Probably.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Could care less.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? "Silent" Stifle :3

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, and not really.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Je ne sais pas.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Don't have one :3

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? None of the above?

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Don't have one :3

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Uh, maybe?

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Generally don't like to, but it doesn't matter since I stifle...no one really notices anyway.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I don't count 'em, and probably not.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?Maybe and no.

Guest WinterSeSe

. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? No

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 0

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Laying down on the bed I guess

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Stifle?

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nopeeee

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? If and only if the person sneezes because he has a cold. He's got to be my type though, or that'll end up turning me off. :flowers:

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Sneeze fetish????

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Never

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not really,it's ok though

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yeahh

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I dont mind

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Maybe

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I really mind

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? uhh 5?6? , And NO

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I want to. But nope. :P