Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

I have been around for some four years, but I had not completed the Sneeze Survey! Unforgivable

1. Are you Male or Female? M

2. What is your age? 23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Quite

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Generally two

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Depends on the situation! Probably 1 or 2

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? (BF) definitely not, provided that he enjoys it & is ready to accept any possible consequences... :innocent:

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Er... sitting, I think

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I usually let them out unless the situation requires otherwise. Until a couple of years ago I always stifled

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Not that i can think of, it was some 10 in a row because of a flu and I was too dizzy to enjoy.

9b. What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All of it!... The final part probably, but I love it when the guy has a noticeable pre-sneeze look

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea, honestly

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or girlfriend try to make you sneeze? See 6. above!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, unless it is so well done as to look real.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? None in particular... but I would like to have some long fit when I am alone (or in the company of a person after 6. and/or 11. above B)

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Perhaps, about mine own; definitely, about any good-looking guy's :rolleyes: ; not at all, about girls' or anyone else's.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Sometimes, but it usually doesn't work

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all!

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Not always. I am not a very sneezy person.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No, unless the situation is particularly embarassing and/or they dislike people sneezing

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? See 9. above.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Never met anyone in person (not that I am aware of!) But it could be fun.

Edited by gryffin
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes please B)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1-3. Depends. They're always singles, though.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Probably 3. It's a good number. Thought I do think it'd be fun to be one of those people who rapidfires like ten sneezes at once...

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Friend, yeah, I wouldn't like that...BF, sure, if he wanted to...haha.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Probably sitting.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Usually let them out. Not a fan of stifling.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I sneezed eleven times in a row out of the blue one morning. It was awesome.

9b. What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The anticipatory breaths...hooooot.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I think it's the hurt/comfort thing...

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Um, YES, if he wanted to!! That'd be awesome :rolleyes:

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nooooo.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Always hope for a fit!

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Oh, I always encourage talking about sneezing...

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yeah, all the time!

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or girlfriend touching your nose? Go right ahead!

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yeah, a few times a day.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I try not to...makes me uncomfortable.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Eleven (non-induced). Induced...tons. And of course!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? I think I'd be too nervous!

2. What is your age? 16

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once- if im lucky, maybe twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? three

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yes, i would feel so embarrassed!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? i dont really have a preference

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? i usually let them out, but sometimes i can quiet them and make them sound cute and girly. ^^

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no, i haven't... *super sad face*

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the buildup!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? nope! but i always have!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? sure! itd be hawttt....

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? a multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? YES! but only with guys...

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yep! lots

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no, i dont see why i would.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no...

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no, i kind of like it- seeing who will say "bless you" to me. B)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? three and a half- the last was kind of stifled / nonexistent. lol - hell yes i enjoyed it!!!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? oh, that would be a dream... if it was a girl, we could talk about guys sneezing, if it was a guy, welllll...... :rolleyes:

1. Are you male or female? Female

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? mmm sometimes, id love doing it for someone who had a fetish :blink:

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze at once? Once...i wish more

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I'd be happy with a double!

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Not at all, I'd probably really like it if my boyfriend did it

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (ie standing, sitting etc)? standinggg

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Always let them out!!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I've had acoupple, not often though, i deffinetly did kinda enjoy it

10 Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Everything, I love seeing other people sneeze much more then doing it myself. it turns me on a lottt

11. Did you enjoy sneezing yourself as a kid? not at alll

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Yes i deffinetly would, but id be way too embaressed to ask my bf

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No it's pointless and stupid and obvious

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on, do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? I hope for multiples but i never get them!

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? on this site yes....i get super embaressed if its around anyone else

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes many times

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/grilfriend or friend touching your nose? not at all

18. Do you sneeze everyday? usually yess

19. What state or country are you from? Canada BC

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? i hate it, i wish i could do itt, help!

21. what is the largest amount of sneezes your have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I dont remember but im sure i did enjoy it

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist in person? yes id love to, im sure we'd have fun :boom:

23. Have you ever met one in person? no I wishh, i dont know if i ever will

24. If you liked sneezing as a kid would you have minded a parent trying to make you sneeze? eww

Guest mlp1006

yay procrastinating!!

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yup.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1, maybe 2.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? i dunno, its more fun when it's random.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? i wouldn't want him to like, pinch my nose, ow! but if he had a handkerchief ready under my nose to catch my sneeze i wouldn't mind at all!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? nahh.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? depends where i am...

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? not really, just when i'm sick sometimes. not fun being sick.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? blowing my nose after.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no clue!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? sure!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single or double is fine.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? only on the forum.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? not at all!

17. Do you sneeze everyday? pretty much.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yeah, its a little uncomfortable/embarassing.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? i honestly don't know.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? sure, i'd like to meet one in person, especially someone who shares my interest in handkerchiefs.

hmm i should get back to my term project. blah!

2. What is your age? 16

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? It feels amazing.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? I usually go twice every time.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Six would be a good number to stop at...at about the second sneeze I start to loose partial control of my body and I jolt.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? It sounds very sensual.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Turning my head away from the crowd and lightly placing the palm of my hand over my mouth, letting my fingers hang over my nose. Full of grace~

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out, holding them back hurts too much.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I have never had one, sadly. I have a very stubborn nose, you see.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The noises I produce while doing it.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not a clue! Just me~

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Of course. I would imagine someone inducing me would be a little embarrassing, though.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nope. It is just not the same.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple is always good.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not so much. I would rather be quiet about it and let it play out~

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I cannot do this. Stubborn noses : (

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I would love to have it in their mouth and vice versa.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? If I am lucky.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I enjoy it, actually.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Five, and it was very enjoyable. Felt amazing but then again, the jolting~

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Other than the folks on this site...I have met no one.

; D

This seems like a good way for people to get to know me so here we go

1. Are you Male or Female?Female

2. What is your age?21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?4-5

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?Im a bit shy about sneezing in front of people so i wouldnt be too fond of it

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them outLet them out when im alone, stifle them when there are people around

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I have loads during the summer, gets a bit annoying after a while to be honest =/

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?There is no way i could possibly pick! i love it all

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?no idea!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?Id have to be very close to them

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?not really

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?Never really done it before to be honest, this is all new to me o.0

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?Wouldnt mind too much

17. Do you sneeze everyday?yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?Im pretty shy about it

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?It would easily be around 15 in allergy season

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?I have never met one, i would consider meeting someone

Welcome to the forum, eblinx! Great job on diving right in thus far, I really hope you've been enjoying yourself. Hopefully your time here will help you with your shyness about your own sneezes (seems to be the case when we finally have a place to talk about them openly), and feel free to post obs if your sneeing ends up getting too irratating (it helps me - you know at least someone gets to enjoy it, right?)

Hope you conitnue to hang around, it's always great to see new members.

Welcome to the forum, eblinx! Great job on diving right in thus far, I really hope you've been enjoying yourself. Hopefully your time here will help you with your shyness about your own sneezes (seems to be the case when we finally have a place to talk about them openly), and feel free to post obs if your sneeing ends up getting too irratating (it helps me - you know at least someone gets to enjoy it, right?)

Hope you conitnue to hang around, it's always great to see new members.

Thanks alot, im feeling a bit shy but im hoping to get over that! Im enjoying it so far, everyone seems really nice so far so i plan on hanging around!

thanks alot for your lovely post, everyone is making me feel really welcome!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hello all!

I've been here for quite some time and posted some in the sneezing in the media part but never actually done so in a poll or something like that. So I'd like to share somethings of myself as well so here goes:

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age?25

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? sometimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once or twice (more if i have a cold)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? twice is good

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? if it pleases her, not at all

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes when i have a cold it sometimes gets up to 10 in a row, thats a fit id say right?

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the sneeze itself

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezin g? not a clue

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? again, if it pleases her, sure!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? depends if im alone

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? sometimes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? i think 10-11 i kinda liked it yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'd love to. Only chatted with a couple online

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? When alone, yes. In public, not really

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One if natural, two if induced

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3-4, but only if I was alone

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? probably

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? nope

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out usually let them out. sometimes I'll stifle if it would be a really inconvenient time to sneeze.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? buildup, but only if it results in a sneeze.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no idea

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? no, but I would love to induce him :D

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? not at all

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? If I'm alone, multiple. If in public, I usually hope the feeling goes away, or at least stays as a single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? only here

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I'll induce sometimes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? It's not off limits

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes. But I don't mind sneezing around the BF

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 4. Yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? As of now, I'm happy with being anonymous, but who knows how I'll feel in the future.

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 14

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sure!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once, probably.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not unless I was really close with them.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Nope.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out I let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Never had, but it sounds fun! ^^

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? No idea.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not really.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I suppose so, yeah!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO. There's no fun in that!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Usually single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost everyday.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not really, depends on the situation.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Can't remember.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yeah, sure! With the exception of people in this forum, nope!

2. What is your age? 15

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yep but it doesn't turn me on

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2-3 times if I'm alone

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? YES

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Me: standing. Anyone else: however they like :blink:

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Let them out if I'm alone. If I'm in public I just don't sneeze at all

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope :innocent:

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All of it. Though some people have extra-nice build ups

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not a clue!!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Only if they had the fetish too

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Depends how it's done

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple though it hardly ever happens

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yeah though it can be kind of weird

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No...occasionally I go a whole week without sneezing

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I couldn't say because I mind the thought of it so much that I've never actually sneezed in public

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Naturally, two. After I found out (via this forum) that I could actually make myself sneeze...thirty? :D And yeah, I did though not as much as if someone else was doing it

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? To the best of my knowledge I haven't, though I would like to...IF they could keep a secret :D

1. Are you Male or Female?

Male

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

somewhat

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

depends, usually like 4 or 5

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

maybe like 4

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

already happens

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

nope cant say i do

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

yes...yes when its not from a cold or allergies

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

the buildup and the pre sneeze face and the expressions

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

no i dont but i think of it as a gift and a curse

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

already have

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

no, its not real

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

it depends where i am

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

only with my girlfriend

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

a lot

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

no

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

yes, alot

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

sometimes, its awkward

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

prolly like 20 or 30, kinda

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

yes..no

1. Are you Male or Female? FeMALE

2. What is your age? 20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? It's like eating glass to me.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? None

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Prolly

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? no

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and no.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The build-up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? ...no idea really, I've always liked it.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Whats the point of it?

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I hope for none

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yeah

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yeah

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 5 and no

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I know and few and we have good times ^^

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not in front of people

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 0. Or 1

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would mind

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Hm, I'd say a little of both, depending on whether or not I am around another person

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, and not really

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The actual sneeze

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I only really like cold sneezes because of the vulnerability component

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I don't think I've really had that experience, but I would guess not

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I hope it goes away

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I enjoy listening to others talk about it, but I myself don't.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I feel that it is a bit awkward

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I hate it

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I believe it was 4 and no

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would, and no I haven't

2. What is your age? 33

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? only recently started to like them

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1 or 2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3

6. would mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yes

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? never really thought about it, but i'd go with sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out - depends on the situation

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no :laugh: i'm sure i would though

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? every part! :)

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? i'm sure it's some long, drawn out Freudian thing! :hug:

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? sure

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? i'd love to have just one fit in my life to see what its like...so i'd hope for a fit

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? not at all

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no :cryhappy:

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? not really

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 3 boooo! and yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? definately and no

Thanks for the survey - that was fun!

Edited by aquadyne14
vampiresneeze

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes....depending where I am

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3

6. would mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? that would be a bit awkward :lol:

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out unless I am in a public place with a lot of people or around my mother

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes, I enjoy them sometimes

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the buildups

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?Some complicated mutation! Honestly, no idea :)

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? sure

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? usually don't

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? usually multiple or fit.....unless I tell uncomfortable enough to stifle

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? of course

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? probably not

17. Do you sneeze everyday? for the most part :D

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? not really, except for my mom

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? somewhere in the teens

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? Yes and I actually have met another fetishist, but I didn't know it for a long time

I'm new and as others have said this seems like a good way to start on the forum! :D

2. What is your age? 14

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? hmmm i don't really mind it but i have a fear of sneezing in public. :cryhappy:

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Two or three in a row

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I wouldn't like it is it was awkward for them.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing i guess

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out I let them out. If i'm around people i don't really know i'll stifle (i have to..automatic :) )

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No i haven't but depending on the situation it could be enjoyable. :P

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? i like it all

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No clue *has highly confused expression* i have never thought about it before

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Once again as long as it wasn't awkward for them

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not unless i can convince myself otherwise

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? HOPE its a multiple, but practically never is so....

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yeah i guess, though i kind of edge around the topic

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No but it is on the list of things to try

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I guess not

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No maybe once or twice a week

.18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? If i am comfortable around them no but if i don't know them well i will avoid it at all costs *dives into well*

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? three-ish and yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Haven't but would like to

1. Are you Male or Female?

(checks) Yup, still Male.

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

It's not a turn-on for me but yes, a good sneeze definitely feels liberating.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

Usually just one naturally, sometimes two if I induce.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

I'd like the program to have a variable control so I could experiment :)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Hard to say but I don't think I'd mind.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

Probably sitting. (As opposed to improbably sitting, I suppose.)

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

I usually cover but I don't stifle.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Never had one that I recall.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

As an observer I love the anticipation, the trying to fight it but failing, and the eventual sounds and facial expressions. I love when a pretty woman sneezes and it moves her involuntarily; makes her twitch her toes if I can see them, or raise a foot off the ground. I love when her eyes water and her makeup runs. I love when she sneezes into a tissue. My tastes have varied over the years but currently I love failed stifles; when she loses the battle for control.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

I think I understand some aspects of it but not all, and I'm fascinated to learn more about it.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Under the right circumstances, yes.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

Only if done convincingly and tastefully :scared:

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

I expect no more than a single, anything more is a bonus.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

Under the right circumstances, yes.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

No.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

I sneeze once or twice most days, more if I induce,

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

I wouldn't want to have a sneezing fit in public, but the occasional single is fine.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

I think only 3, and yes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

Definitely yes, and yes :D

1. Are you Male or Female? FeMALE

2. What is your age? 20

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? None

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Prolly

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? no

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and no.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The build-up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? ...no idea really, I've always liked it.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Whats the point of it?

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I hope for none

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yeah

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yeah

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 5 and no

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I know and few and we have good times ^^

Candy glass? :)

Stifling can hurt, that may be the problem.

Edited by resolution

Candy glass? :)

Stifling can hurt, that may be the problem.

lol, candy glass?

I actually don't know for sure why I hate doing it so much, it think it's the sound of it or something. It also embarrasses me if I'm in public *shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. What is your age? 14.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yup!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice. It used to always be doubles, but now, not as much.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Two.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Hmm..maybe..I don't know. I think I'd be too shy for that.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really a favorite, persay. But it is fun when you're standing. I usually double over when I sneeze, if I'm alone. :laugh:

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I try my absolute best never stifle. But sometimes when I'm with someone I don't want seeing me sneeze, or an in an uncomfortable position, I wont. Although I truley hate doing it. I consider it a waste of a perfectly good sneeze.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Closest I ever got to a fit was three. And yes! I enjoyed it very much!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Oh the whole thing. The buildup, the sneeze, the aftermath, the sniffling, occasional nose blowing...:omg:

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Hm..Not really sure. The fetish is something thats been with me ever since I can possibly remember. Its one of my earliest memories.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Sure.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, not at all.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I usually hope for two. I miss my double sneezes :bleh:

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Oh yes!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I can sometimes tease them out with my epic photic abilities. But otherwise, I've tried. And I've failed. Miserably. Haven't found that one right inducer yet. But Kyan pepper ALMOST did the trick..Maybe I'll try again someday.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not too much.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No, unfortunatly.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not too much usually. I don't mind with anyone other than my family.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Three or four, and yes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Hm..I guess. And I think I have, now. I suspect a good friend of mine, though I'm not exactly sure.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Allergicx87

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?at least three in a row

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?Hmm.. 10

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?Not at all

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? laying down

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? :)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?the build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?yes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? mult.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? :innocent:

17. Do you sneeze everyday? usually

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? probably 15... and very much

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?Yes I think it would be interesting... :lol: ... Sadly no I have never meet another.

Edited by Lynne

2. What is your age? 24

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?LOVE it. Turns me on like crazy.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice ... occasionally a third time

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 ... just enough :laugh:

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I'd prefer a finger under my nose ... which would be great

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? hmm, never thought of that! Don't think so ... maybe sitting?

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Let 'em rip

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Only a few times ... but yes, I enjoy them a lot

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? build up, build up, build up ... pre-sneeze face, hitching breath ... the works

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? nope! Don't know that I care either

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yes, but only in a VERY close relationship

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? when I am doing it (for myself)

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I'm learning to induce ... tissue method works well ... I love to make myself sneeze

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? if they knew, then no ... b/c rubbing my nose makes me sneeze sometimes!

17. Do you sneeze everyday? sadly, no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no -- just in front of a couple of people

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 10 .... and ohhhhh yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'd like to, but never have