Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? FEMALE

2. What is your age? 24

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? NATURALLY COS I HAVE A BLOCK

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1-2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? WHENEVER I FELT IT,WHEREEVER AND WHOEVER I WAS WITH

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? NO

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? NO

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out LET THEM OUT

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? HAD ONE AND DIDNT ENJOY IT

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? WATCHING MY GF DO IT

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? NOT AT ALL

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? INFACT I ASKED MY GF TO HELP ME INDUCE YESTERDAY

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO WOULDNT EVEN HAVE A CLUE HOW TO

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? JUST THAT IT COMES OUT (NEVER DOES IF PPL AROUND)

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? WITH MY GF YEAH

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? YEAH IF IM WITH MY GF AND FEEL IT ALOT I WILL INDUCE

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? NOT AT ALL

17. Do you sneeze everyday? YEAH

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? WISH I COULD

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I DUNNO MAYBE 7-10 AND NO I DIDNT COS HAYFEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO BAD

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? IF I WAS SINGLE MAYBE AND NO I NEVER MET ONE LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

1. Are you Male or Female?

Male

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

very much so!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

once... twice if I'm lucky... three times once in a blue moon (un-induced).

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it

be?

wow I dunno... I guess it depends. Like if I was by myself sneezing 5 or maybe even more times in a row without having to induce would be great and quite enjoyable :laugh: but if I'm by family or other guys I'd rather sneeze zero times :D

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Nah I don't think I'd mind much

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

no, it doesn't matter what position I'm in :lol:

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

If I'm around family members or my guy friends I will stifle. Actually I would make the sneeze go away all together if I'm in the same room, but if I'm in another room I'll silently stifle. Now if I'm around females I wouldn't mind sneezing since it's somewhat of a turn-on to be blessed by girls ;)

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

Well, I never had an un-induced fit, but if you've listened to my wavs you know that I can get a good amount of sneeze out in what sitting. Yes I did enjoy sneezing a lot. I'm not sure what my favorite part of the sneeze is though. I guess just letting it out feels great.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

Nope, maybe because it just feels sooo good.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

yeah that could be fun ;)

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

I enjoy hearing it if it sounds real enough, but I don't like doing it myself.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

Well, again, it really depends on where I am or who's around. I'd like a non-induced fit some day though.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

Depends on who I'm talking with.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

well that's really the only way I CAN sneeze... occasionally I'll sneeze randomly but it's like one or two at a time. All my wavs were made by inducing.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

nope.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

no.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Depends.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

Any of my wavs that have a good amount of sneezing were the most I've done in a row. Yes I enjoyed it VERY much!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

I don't know, I guess it depends on who it was I was meeting. No I haven't met one.

• 3 weeks later...

Femail

2. What is your age?

ow my days i love to sneeze

i sneeze usually in tripples! but am known to sneeze up to 7 in a row!

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

ow my god! i dont no weather i could answer that! i would have to say around 20! but loads of times like this thoughtout the day!

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

yep! hold away! mm think that hot!

got to be standing or bent over!

bitof both

yep i have and ow my day i loved every second

all of it!

because i do! hehe

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

yes

NO!!

FIT!! and for the sneeze not to go away!

yes i do!

yep

NO! not at all

yep

depends

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

i would say around 27 and it was so good!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

i would love too! and i dont belive i have ever ment any of your guys!

Guest iffthelurker

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 32

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Oh, yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Just once.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Definitely more than one. Four or five, probably. Maybe more.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Holding my nose like pinching it shut? I don't think I'd like that. Covering it with a tissue or handkerchief, yes.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?I don't know that I have a preference.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out. It usually hurts to stifle.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Once. I loved it! It was a long, drawn out fit, probably 7 or 8 sneezes, each with a long pause between. I was stifling because I was in a hotel room with someone who was sleeping and was trying to be more conscientious of her than she'd been of me all weekend (oh, did I say that out loud? oops...).

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? I have to pick just one? There are too many favorite parts to choose from! I like the sound of the release, especially if it sounds like the person is holding it back and failing miserably. I like the sniffling afterwards. I like watching someone get completely overtaken by one.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Umm...because it's hot? That's about the best reason I can give...

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I think I'd love to have a significant other, or any close friend, induce me.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If it's realistic sounding, I don't mind. I prefer the real thing though.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Most of the time, I hope for a single because mine like to back off more often than not. But if one does come, I hope it brings another with it. I think that fit was a once in a lifetime experience for me. Shame I couldn't share it with anyone.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? With other fetishists, oh yes. With other people? I get really embarrassed.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Lots.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I wish...

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No, except that mine tend to be rather wet and that's kind of embarrassing.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I've induced probably around 10 or so at once. And oh yes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? I'd love to. It'd be nice to meet certain of you in person. I've met magictoes11 in person, but so far, that's it.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. What is your age? 20.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Neutral.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Twice, back to back.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? The same.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yeah, I'd feel babied.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle when in public; not when around those I know well or in private.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? It was funny.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? None.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not yet... I wouldn't describe myself as a "fetishist," but I'm moreso fascinated by the loss of control, I suppose.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I have.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, it's cheesy.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Mine usually come so fast that I don't have time to think.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Neutral.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I don't mind.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? At least three times.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Never liked it.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Eight, and I had the headcold from hell at the time, so not really. :bounce:

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, and no.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ilovelamp2

2. What is your age? 25

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I do!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually just once but sometimes I will sneeze twice in a row.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 or 4!!

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Holding it? I dont think I'd like that really.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Um...no i dont think I have a favorite.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I WISH!!! I never have had one :lmfao:

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Um....I enjoy the buildup and release i suppose. all of it? :)

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not exactly. I've heard it's like an orgasm, maybe that's why!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Oh yeah I'd let my husband do that for sure, but I'm afraid to tell him about this!!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, I prefer real.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I always hope for multiples (can always hope right), however I never seem to sneeze more than twice if they are natural sneezes!! I have been able to induce 6 or 7 at at time though.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yeah w/other people who are into it like I am!

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yep

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I WISH!!! It's weird, i seem to go for days w/o sneezing, sometimes maybe even a whole week w/o sneezing at all...unless i induce them of course.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Actually I'm weird about it. I dont like to sneeze in front of most people. But I love seeing others sneeze.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Real natural sneezes I can recall one time where I got three in a row and that was b/c of allergies in the spring a few years ago. I only usually get doubles at the most. If I induce them I can get 6 or 7 but they're spaced apart like 10-15 seconds or so.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I have never met one and sure I'd like to meet others.

2. What is your age? Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Very much.

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? Usually.

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Twice, with the first one almost interrupting the second, if that makes any sense.

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I like 5. Actually I like 32 better, but that's

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Probably. Although if I were ill it's possible I might appreciate it.

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? I like standing. Or leaning on things.

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out, except in places where people I dislike might bless me.

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and oh god yes.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? ... beyond the fact that it's terribly hot? I could dig out my psych text, but that would involve work and I'm far too lazy.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Only a girl, and definitely only a fetishist. Otherwise it would be far too awkward.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If you can pull it off amazingly well, then yes. Female more than male. If it sounds particularly fake, then no. Although admittedly I have started enjoying fake-sneezing of my own--if there's a particularly attractive person in the room, I might just so they'd bless me.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiples or a fit? In private? A fit, of course. In public, either a double or a single; anything else would be far to difficult to deal with.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Here, yes. With other people who appreciate sneezing, either sexually or just otherwise, yes. In any other sort of situation, it's far too awkward.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Ahaha. Yes.

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? Not at all. Being kissed on the nose is nice.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Unfortunately not.

19 What state or country are you from? From--Scotland. Living in--the US.

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not particularly.

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? At least 12. I did.

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Eventually. Right now I'm far too shy and inexperienced.

23. Have you ever met on in person? Not yet.

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Not half as much as I do now.

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? Depends who they were. I'm not entirely sure. For a long while, I would have said 'absolutely not'. Now, I don't know.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Whenever I can? Usually about three; after that it becomes more difficult.

Wow, this is old! I just now noticed.. oh well, who cares. :yes:

2. What is your age? 25

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not especially.. doesn't do anything for me.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? If I let it out it's usually once or twice, if I totally stifle it it can reach 5-6 times...

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I don't really care.. I only sneeze when i'm alone and don't pay much attention to it.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I never sneeze around people. Ever.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Nope..

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Usually stifle.. if I sneeze it's only if no one's around but I still don't want anyone to hear. Maybe in the car or something I'd let them out because I know no one's around.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope.. never.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No.. it's always been this way. I never really tried to make sense of it, I must say.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Nope.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nope.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I don't hope.. I don't care about my own sneezes.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Hmmmm.. only if someone else brought it up and he's talking about his own sneezes or somebody else's. I don't usually bring it up and I never ever would like to talk about my OWN sneezes.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Nope.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I really don't like it when people touch my nose. Even a boyfriend or girlfriend.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Not sure.. don't think so.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Very much. I never do.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 5-6 stifles. Real ones.. I don't think more than 2. And no.. I didn't.. :yes:

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I really want to meet one.. I never did. I think it would be fun to talk about it to someone real.. I never told anyone about it.

I figured i would do this even though its really old haha

1. Are you Male or Female? male

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? i dont really have an opinion on it

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? like twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? ahah i dont really care

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? maybe at first...

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? i let 'em out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yeah and no it sucked

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the buildup

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? i do not

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? surre

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? nope

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? i dont think about it

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? not really

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? nope

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? haha no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? nooo

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? i do not mind

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? ahah i think like 10 and noo i didnt because my throat was killing me while it was happening

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yeah i would and no i havent

Guest Honey B.

Female

2. What is your age?

Yep

One or two

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Wouldn't change a thing (except when I wanted to make a .wav or two *blush*

I don't think I'd like that...

Nope

Let them out:)

I dont think I ever had a fit. The most I've ever sneezed was 5 (induced)

If I sneeze, the release. Looking at other people sneeze, the pre-sneeze face, nostril flaring, mouth open.... :cryhappy:

Years ago I though it was because the similarity of the look of someone orgasming and someone about to sneeze. Now I'm just not sure :)

Hum.... I don't think so but I wouldn't mind making myself sneeze :hug:

I totally hate it :wub:

I just sneeze :D

Depend with who I am :) But yeah, when in come into the conversation naturally... or with little encouragement :laugh:

Lots of times

No problem:)

Nope:(

I love sneezing in front of other. It sometime starts interesting conversation. And I personally think that if I'm not shy about sneezing, I'm encouraging my friends not to be shy either and let them out.

Oups, already answered that one *blush* 5 at my best try at inducing.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Never met one and I think I'm not ready either... I've tried chatting once but couldn't keep up so I stoped. Now I focus on trying to un-lurk myself and finding way to contribute (like that gallery I put up, the link must be in my signature....)

. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, usually. Especially now that I've discovered this forum. :-)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Never more than once, unless I induce.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Oooh, I'd love to be able to sneeze a triple. That'd be fun. Maybe with a one or two second pause in between.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? That...would be weird. I don't think I'd like it.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Hmm, if I've decided to stifle, it doesn't really matter, but my sneezes are strong enough when I let them out that my head snaps forward almost every time, and...that's painful when lying down. So, I'd say either sitting or standing.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I almost always let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No...I wish I could!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The "CHOO" part...brief as it is.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Uh...I'm really not sure. I was scared of it when I was little, lol.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Definitely not!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I haven't really seen it in others, and I've never tried it myself, so I have no idea.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Sigh. I know to expect a single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Nooo...it's embarrassing! Except with you guys....

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes!

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Um. Yes. I don't like sharing this with people....

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I wish....

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? usually, no, although I don't like being blessed, so I prefer to sneeze in large groups (like in lecture halls, where people won't interrupt to bless me) or in my room, with only my roommate around (she never blesses).

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I once induced about 15, though that wasn't in a row, I have to induce each separate one. That was a lot of fun!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Haven't met one, though it'd be a lot of fun. :-)

• 6 months later...

Hi All,

I thought that I would bring this survey back. We have had so many new members join over the course of the last year that it would be great to get some more responses as t your favorite sneeze fetish likes and dislikes. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Happy Sneezing,

Dasneeze

Female

2. What is your age?

Yes definitely

Usually once.

Probably more than once but there's no particular number I like.

I've never tried it but it sounds interesting!

Nope, any will do!

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

I almost always let them out.

No...sadly!

No idea

I would love to try this!

Not unless it's the type that sounds completely real.

I usually just hope it doesn't go away :cryhappy:

Don't dislike or like it particularly, except with another fetishist perhaps which would probably be more enjoyable.

Yes!

I don't think so but it wouldn't particularly do anything for me either.

No

I used to but after lots of practice I don't really mind.

Probably three. Yes!

I haven't met one (or at least if I have I wasn't aware of it). And yes I would love to meet one.

Guest chuckchess

1: Male

2: 49

3: Yes

4: 3

5: As many as possible!

9: Yes, Yes

12: No

13: Love fits!

14: Yes

15: Yes

18: No

19: maybe around 8 or 9 (on a bus with a very bad cold)

1. Are you Male or Female?female

2. What is your age? 32

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?once, or if I'm very lucky, twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?It would depend on where I was. In a comfortable situation, 5-10.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?I don't think I'd like that.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?Doesn't matter.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them outUsually let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?I've never had one. I'd love to experience that someday.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? In someone else, the build up.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?nope.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?I'm not sure. I've never told anyone about this.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?NO!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I always know it's just going to be 1. It would be nice to have other options.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?Sometimes; depends on who I'm with.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?Tons of times! I hardly ever sneeze naturally, so I must induce.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? It doesn't matter to me.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?Not even close. Maybe once a week if I'm lucky. (Natural sneezes, that is)

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?I do mind a little bit, but I'll do it.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?About 20 while inducing, but like someone else responded, I have to induce between each one. I do enjoy it, but wish they'd come easier on their own.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?I've never met one, but it'd probably be fun.

• 1 month later...
Guest erhead070

2. What is your age? 14

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? about 6

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? no

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? depends on location

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?no

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?sometimes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?not successfully

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday?yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? depends on the person

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? i think 4; yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?no;no

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? im not sure. it depends.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? depends. normally 1.. but in allergy season, i dont know.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2 or 3.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? i wish my bf would. but he would never do it.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? i dont have a favorite.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? depends as well. if i want my bfs attention ill let it out, but public or not in my home, its stifled or at least an attempt at one

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes and i guess.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? negative. not sure i want to know why.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? i would, if only my bf would do it. *sigh* stubborn jackass. lol

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nope.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? depends on where im at. if im around L, i want at least 2 or 3. but when im in public, i prefer 1... but 0 would be best.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? not really.. i mean like i do... and yet i dont. im a complicated jackass.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? im an inducing fool. (man its hard to type withe my pups chin on my hand, sleeping)

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? L has found out that if u poke my nose, it tickles me. therefore, he uses this alot against me and doesnt even know it turns me on. then i usually end up rubbing my nose and crinkling it and he ends up laughing at me. =[

17. Do you sneeze everyday? usually.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? usualy. cept my bf.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? hell if i know. i have allergy fits and stuff... i never really sneeze in a row. they usually have a 5 second to 2 min pause in between em.. so its hard to say

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? i would love to meet one, just dont have the time or anything right now... =[ im going to meet with one this weekend but he isnt signed up on the forum yet. =]

1. Are you Male or Female? the girl kind

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? HATE it

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice, but I never let myself.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? none

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? very much so.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I don't

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle, I have hurt myself trying to stop it, I just can't stand it.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The total loss of control.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not really no.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Nope

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? eh...if you can convince me.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I don't let myself.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Around the few people who know I have this fetish

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Once on accident.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? YES

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 10 and no

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'd like too, but haven't.

• 5 weeks later...

LaLa wants to answer the survey~!

1. Are you Male or Female? let me check...female

2. What is your age? 17

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2 (not too much)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? that would be cute for my bf to do (I don't know about my friend, though)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? no...

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? both?

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no...never B) (though I'm not sure I'd enjoy it)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the expressions on the person's face

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? not really :P

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? not really

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I hope for 2 (never get it...)

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes, but sometimes it's akward

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes, but I don't really like it too much (I have to work too hard and it only leaves my nose itchy and irritated)

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? of course not ;) (and he has)

17. Do you sneeze everyday? not even close

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? sometimes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 5, heck yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yeah it would be pretty cool, but I've never met one in person

Edited by lalaland~
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Obsessed With Sneezing

Male

2. What is your age? 19

ye-hes

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on?

oh mother hellion of sweet lords yes

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

once, rarely twice

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

hmm, probably 5, nice for me, nice for my sneeze fetish wife (dreaming hahaha) not too annoying

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze?

that wud be cool, cos i know they would enjoy it

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)?

dont mind

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

Let them out.

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

no sadly...

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

erm, dont bother thinking about it really, just know that i do? haha

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze?

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yes yes

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

Not at all.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit?

only hope is ever a single

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

yup

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

many many times

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose?

again, nice lol

18. Do you sneeze everyday?

only if i induce

19 What state or country are you from?

uk

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

that brain o mine just will not let me! lol

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it?

maybe between 10 and 20 when inducing and...yeah i enjoyed it.....quite a lot...hehehehe

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person?

yeah if we could do some fun sneexing for each other lol

23. Have you ever met on in person?

Nope.

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid?

Yeah.

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her?

yeah that wud b the most fantastic thing in the whole wide world lol

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce?

usually at night and how ever many it takes! hahaha

im redoing mine cuz my answers are old.

=]

1. Are you Male or Female? i be a female.

2. What is your age? i be 19.. and a half. :innocent:

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? i like to sneeze, yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? anywhere from 1-3 on normal standards.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? however many i wanted. :blushing:

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? im not sure.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? whatever.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? whatever happens.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes and yes... :blushing:

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? umm.... the whole thing...

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? meh. no. its just arousing

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yes.. if they wanted to, id let them.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? depends on the situation.. usually i hope for at least 2!

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? only with certian people.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes i have. im quite good at it.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? he already does... *glares over*

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yes... it bothers me. i dont know why.. but i cant do it...

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? shit like 30+ at least. i stopped counting after awhile. i need to record this sometime. lol

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? i have met one. capt. dread. it was real cool. no personal sneezing involved... but it was still cool to hang out. =]

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 34

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?usually 5

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 6

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out - Let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? oh yes...every day

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the second right before the release when my nose is so tickly and I feel like if I am going to breathe again I have to sneeze

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? yes

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Would love that

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? not so much

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? A fit

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Very much so

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Would love it

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost always

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not at all

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Probably around 25-that's a usual allergy day. Did I enjoy it? Sometimes...depends on the situation

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Never met one...would love to someday

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age?23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes a lot

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? not at all

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes !so much

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the build up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no i just love it

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? unfortunatelly not yet

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? a fit

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes alot

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? i would love it

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 17 yes really a lot

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? i would love