Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

Come on guys, lets try with a name at least. :o Once I get at least two name suggestions, I will post the other parts the artist has given me today! There is two more episodes.

If this is popular, the episodes could go on. :) Im hoping for that.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love these new episodes. The artist is really generous for contributing to us like this. So let's see...titles...titles...:

1. Caity and Sadie

2. The Misadventures of Caity

3. Caity Was Here

4. A Tissue for You

5. One Itch, Two Itch, Red Nosed Achoo Fits

6. Histamine Regime: Caity and Sadie

That's the best I can do off the top of my head, but I'm hoping that awakens some of the more creative minds.

I vote that the comic be called "The Sneezy Adventures of Caity and Sadie."

Okay, that's two name suggestions, now can you please post the other episodes? :o

Should I start a new thread for these? I can make a list with a link to all the episodes, as well as a live sneeze counter for the comic. Could be fun. Let me know. Also, the artist says they got something special planned in the next update. Yeah, you heard me. I already have the episodes for next time. Just need to wait for comments. Their the best batch yet. :P

EPISODE 3

smiles4u5jpeg.jpg

smiles4u6.jpg

EPISODE 4

smiles4u7.jpg

smiles4u8.jpg

Sneezes Before this Update.

Caity :17

Sadie: 8

Tyler: None, but freaked out.

Sneezes After this Update.

Caity: 27

Tyler: None still, but freaked out more. Does he secretly like it? ;D Ha ha.

Very clever little ways. So far we know Caity is allergic to Cologne, Dust and pollen. Feathers made her sneeze. :lol:

Enjoy. Thanks for the name ideas, I will send them in.

I wanna see more of Sadie the dog, myself. Couldn't care less of that human chick, whatever her name is. lol

But maybe a good name could be Coo-Coo Catchoo. :P

This artist has my thanks. Props for finding a compromise between all the largely contradictory requests. So long as the human girl takes up the majority, I'm satisfied. While I'm the exact opposite of Superhero R's SF preferences, I do like the name he came up with.

I agree with Superhero R/Psuedosneeze on the title, and would like to see more from both Sadie and Caity.

Here are two new episodes. I have received special news if anyone is interested. You can be in this comic, but what you need to do is send me a picture of yourself to be drawn by the artist. Put your sneeze preference, and what you would like to do in the comic, if you want to sneeze or not. Even give a episode idea. So there, it is out in the open. Take it or leave it. B)

Enjoy these two personal favorites of mine so far. :boom:

EPISODE 5

smiles4u9.jpg

smiles4u10.jpg

EPISODE 6

smiles4u11.jpg

smiles4u12.jpg

Sneezes before this Update.

Caity: 27

Sneezes after this Update.

Caity: 35

Sadie: 14

Yay another installment B) I'm starting to like this.

I... don't think I'd like to be in the comic :boom: but I thank the artist for his offer!

The monkeys in the pantry part cracked me up. I'm going to consider his offer, would be an interesting novelty if nothing else.

I don't feel like being in it, but I wouldn't mind suggesting some ideas. Maybe Sadie gets a polleny flower stuck in one of her nostrils. Or maybe a cloud of dust gets blow around her nose, causing her to snort up some of the dust and go on a sneeze frenzy.

He could draw me in as just a Riddler parody if he wants to, just draw me as the Riddler and have me offer her a riddle or something which somehow leads to sneezing. I'm shot of ideas.

I have no new episodes to show you, but I did get this promising sign of more to come.

It is a promo poster of the main stars of the series, and in color! I'll let you guys know when more details arise.

ajmkpcaitysadiecomicpro.jpg

Two new episodes.

EPISODE 7.

caitycomicsep7.jpg

EPISODE 8.

caitycomicsep81.jpg

caitycomicsep82.jpg

Caity: 35

Caity: 46

I will be making a new thread I think. Maybe next update. Enjoy.

Thank you for the comment. I will pass it along. I am going to make a new thread for Caity & Sadie Comics, but this thread will still be used for other things I find, or get not related to the comic. Feel free to comment here still, because there will probably still be new things. I will give updates on info I get as well.

Also, hooray on the 22,000 plus views! More then any other board I can find in the artwork thread. :whistle:

Don't forget to post in the new thread! :yes: It's new and shiny!

Here is a new episode!

EPISODE 9

caitycomicsep91.jpg

caitycomicsep92.jpg

Caity: 46

Caity: 55 +9

Sadie: 16 +2

A major problem has occurred. I made the new Caity and Sadie comic thread, with an index I could update. But then I learned after I made it I am not allowed to update the post and add new episodes on it. Funny I though, but it sort of disappoints me for the plans I had for that thread. So it will never look as good and be a complete list as I had hoped of all the episodes. I'll just have to post the episodes in batches over time. :-/ It won't all be nicely organized for you. But I will keep getting comics for you. I can at least do that.

Sorry to let you all down. It let me down too. The only way I can edit the thread and add new episodes is if I become a full member, which I thought I was one when I joined, but I guess on this site, there are lower leveled members, and higher leveled ones. :-/

So enjoy episode 10!

EPISODE 10!

caitycomicsep101.jpg

caitycomicsep102.jpg

Caity: 55

Sadie: 16

Caity: 66 +11

Sadie: 16 +0

More amazing stuff! He's really gotten good at drawing stifles, with how blown out her cheeks get and all. I notice he's sort of re-run some of the plots of previous comics. Perhaps he could use some help coming up with ideas? Just a thought.

I also appreciate how he's toying with different camera angles and facial expressions. Please encourage him to continue experimenting to his heart's content! It makes it all the more interesting.

We are at Episode 11 now. I officially have 14 episodes, and we are at number 11. I am sure I can get more to come if I work with the artist. Fingers crossed right? Now this episode I agree, it really different. Maybe it is a message to us... who really knows. Take what you want from it, but I can assure you the next episodes after this are again great! Sadie and Caity in the next few coming up . . . plus someone new? Hmmmm. Comment away!

EPISODE 11.

caitycomicsep111.jpg

caitycomicsep112.jpg

Caity: 66

Sadie: 16

Caity: 73 +7

Sadie: 16 +0

Those of you who like Sadie, I will see if I can get more of Sadie for you! :drool: Any requests or ideas you want Caity or Sadie to be involved in? Any original ideas? Go ahead, post them. It is helpful. To them there is a limited amount of ideas, but of all of us it is limitless! Though, they are doing a fine job I'd say. :)

Archived