Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'll do a new art request here soon. Summer is arriving. :( I'll give you further details, but i nthe mean time, send in any new requests you have, or old requests again so I can see them all incase I miss one. :skull2:

More Kim Possible, certainly. And possibly a gothic girl if possible (a personal favourite).

People who joined the site, did you see this? I just found it. It's some of their sneeze stats for their science project. Anything else?

ronkimscipro1qf5.jpg

I dunno if you're ready for these or not, but more in the style of these three would be great:

Not that they all have to be done at once, of course. This stuff is well worth any wait :blushing:

Okay I'll see what I can get. Hopefully something. ;) I'll send in requests this wekend.

I love those sneeze stats. Like how many nostril flares before a sneeze and others etc.

People who joined the site, did you see this? I just found it. It's some of their sneeze stats for their science project. Anything else?

ronkimscipro1qf5.jpg

I was a science major in college and I have to say this is a very impressive study :omg: I really liked the longest nostril flare and the longest build up, both were very impressive :D

As long as requests are being taken I would love to see some more Scooby Doo :D What would really be nice is if they showed what was making him sneeze :omg:

I made a few requests to him MONTHS ago, yet I've had to wait and he still hasn't done them, even though he said he would. :bday: I'm tempted to send him a note on his forum and tell him just to forget the whole thing... Maybe Smiles2Us or someone else could remind him of Superhero R's requests...? :wheels:

Still has not? Weird. :-/ Maybe they were just too hard for them to do Superhero. But at least they could have said so.

Here is something else then for everyoen else! 2 KIM POSSIBLE sneezes I found in one of their site comics. I think it's a funny idea for sneezing.

KP Almost sneeze

KP SNEEZE 1

KP SNEEZE 2

KP saying bless herself

Note this is three pages from a real long comic, over 40 some pages.... so it's not supposed to make sense in small pieces like this. :)

If you want full comic, I can post it's link.

• 4 weeks later...

Also possibly a new sneezey comic series! Was reading on this new comic series.

Character Profilews to comic

But this one profile of a cahracter really stands out! They have allergies that could play a amjor role in the comic. Link below.

Sneezey Profile.

To save you time, here is the picture of the cahracter with allergies and what it says.

ajmkelsieromaneue1.jpg

"Kelsie Lee Romane is the newest person to the shop just trying to fit in. She is stuck with the job of cleaning and doing thigns others don't want to do. She also has to empty the cleaning bays that suck out dust and dirt from cars daily, which kind of stinks because she has bad allergies to those things. She seems to have a liking for Dwyane Thomas."

Also some pre-made drawings for the comic series show the star Kelsie sneezing!

She has the perfect looking nose for sneezing.

ajmkelsiepresnevj0.jpg

ajmdwyanekelsiebe7.jpg

I like this image. HA HA! :winkkiss:

This could be promising. What do you think? Wanna see more? I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, photshopped images that I animated. ;D I know they are really bad and choppy, but I found it funny to make.

gurlsneeanim1qe8.gif

Short One

gurlsneeanimts1.gif

Long One

gurlsneeanim2iw6.gif

Other One

gurlsneeanim3ej3.gif

Another new one!

I like making them, so if you got requests... I might just do it. :laugh:

:angry: I like these, especially the last one. The middle two don't animate for me, though :angry:

Well, if you were going to do another one, I'd kind of like to see one where the girl had a really red nose thoughout the animation, like the first one does for a few frames. And I'd actually kind of like to see the first one in slow motion.

If it wasn't too much to ask, could you also make the spray more greenish, instead of yellow? I've always had a soft spot for these kinds of photoshoped images, so I think it's cool of you to make them :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

I should have some new animations soon.

In the mean time, I got another sneeze related drawing update. Again not my drawings.

This first drawing is from our requests guru. It's or Remy from the Pixar Animated Ratatouille.

The other sketch is of Scooby Dooby Doo! These were on request...by someone.. not me.

2003567978593927720_rs.jpg

Not sure, but this drawing is from someone else on that website. Female artist who likes sneezes. Maybe she will provide us with stuff in the future too.

2003575104140820558_rs.jpg

hehe, Remy, huh? looks like he used a bit too much pepper in his latest recipe. :wacko: And Scoob is always good for a sneeze or two. But that pic by the female artist, you're completely wrong about. Its by a male furry artist who goes by Cerberus. I've talked to him once or twice so I know. Looks like you're wrong about that one. :)

Thanks for clearing that up!

Hey, I got a great idea thanks for Superhero R's comment!

Imagine if Remy, you know, being a cook and all, found something that made him sneeze and limited him on certain thigns to cook. Imagine a comic with him sneezing trying to figure otu what it is. Just imagine how sneezey a comic like that could be! I'd love it!

Hehe, no prob. Glad to clear it up. :yes:

And also glad to be an accidental means of inspiration with that comic idea. I like it! ^^

Archived