Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More humans, if possible. I'm all for toon animals, but I think I've seen enough of those.

Have you SEEN these forums? There's not ENOUGH animal sneezes on here. XD

I feel the exact opposite. The snotty pics make it more interesting.

I agree - the messier the better. :lmfao:

I have no idea if any one has mentioned this and don't have the time to look through the thread, but there's a game called Petz and I don't remember if it's one or two or both, but you make your own animals and you can breed them and all that fun stuff but there's an option to spray your pets with No-Flea stuff or something to that extent. Every time you do, your pets cough or sneeze at least once. And you can spray the pets in your habitats too, rabbits and a sheepdog from what i can remember.

If this has already been posted I apologize.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been a long time, but here are some new HUMAN female sneezes. Yeah! I actually got these a long time ago, and remembered I had them because of an email I recieved from the artist today. Which, is promising. So stay hooked for more.

Personal message me anytime. These are not as detailed as previous ones, but some are still yummy.

These are more tame too, nothing gross, to some standards. :hug:

sfgreen.jpg

Pre-Sneeze.

sfmaroon.jpg

She is holding a sneeze back the classic finger under nose way.

sfpurple.jpg

Pre-sneeze face.

sfpush.jpg

She is pushing a guy away and sneezing. Colors are not that great... Again, this update is not as detailed.

sfred.jpg

Girl sneezing with spray.

sfbfgf.jpg

Girl probably telling her boyfriend "one second" by her hand gesture as she sneezes.

sfpink.jpg

Cutest sneeze of the bunch in my mind!

Comments or observations, requests. Post them here. :hug:

Heh, when he draws snotty stuff people ask for cleaner drawings, and when he doesn't they ask for snottier ones. Not for nothing, I realize this board has a lot of different tastes, but I wonder how he feels about the rampant inconsistency in the requests?

On another note, thanks for that cool gif, smiles2us! I guess you couldn't be satisfied with just one fantastic way of supporting the community? :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Confirmation that next batch made will have both human and animals. Up to you to tell me what to say to them to draw.

So tell me what you want to see. :cry:

Confirmation that next batch made will have both human and animals. Up to you to tell me what to say to them to draw.

So tell me what you want to see. :cry:

Tell him to draw more Remy. :bleh: I'd love to see him finish that comic, but if he doesn't want to do that, I'd be happy with some standalone pictures of Remy sneezing and about to sneeze.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you think he could draw Zakuro/Renee from Tokyo Mew Mew sneezing? :pray: This guy rocks :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

WE NAME THE NEW COMIC HERE!

Exciting news! Because I am so persistent with the artist, they have called me a "friend" in an email and will continue to make these for me and you. They are making a mini comical series just for us. It is up to you guys to come up with a name. Thats right! We can choose the name!!! So comment below with names, what you like, don't like, and maybe what you would want to see in this series. As promised, you got both human and furry sneezes here.

When I asked about the Remy comic, I was told there is one and a half pages of unfinished work if you all want to see it. I have not seen it, so it might have a sneeze, might not. It was from 2007. The reason that comic stopped, was because it took to long for sneezes to occur is my guess, and fans here want them to come out. :wub: Not be forced to wait for them. :) So this comic addresses that issue in a big way! :)

Enjoy the comic below. It has two mini episodes, and over time, there is planned to be many hopefully.

EPISODE 1

smiles4u0.jpgsmiles4u1.jpg

EPISODE 2

smiles4u2.jpgsmiles4u3.jpg

Once we come up with a comic name, and if approved by the mods, maybe we can start up a new thread here for just this series, that is, if it is popular and you all like it. :) These would be like pilot episodes.

Don't thank me, thank the artist.

Ohemgee, I LOVE this :P It's so amazingly done ^_~!

I don't care what we call it, really. JUST LET THERE BE MORE~!

Haha, wow. What a triumphant return for our artist friend here!

Like the others have said, I don't really care what the name of this comic is, I just want to see more of it. :o

Archived