Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't post e-mail addresses on the forum - especially someone else's! I doubt they'd appreciate getting spammed to death because someone posted their e-mail :)

Here are some brand new drawings. I requested them... or someone did... They are of furry animals. :rolleyes: Enjoy. I know we got some people who love animal sneezes. Also, I noticed a new method of drawing the nseezes here, I like it.

horsepollen04qh8.jpg

This horse appears to have allergies to pollen. :blink:

wolfsnee03vc8.jpg

Dog or wolf sneeze.

Part two below.

Part two.

horsesneeze02ti4.jpg

horsesneez01qr5.jpg

Two versions, large and small, or a very great horse sneeze.

dogsneealot06jn5.jpg

This dog allergic to grass?

femalehorsesneez05fb6.jpg

Another great horse sneeze. Nice detail to spray and expression.

Enjoy them everyone. It has been awhile sicne we got anything from the artist, so it took me by surprise to get anything by them. Maybe more will come soon. ELave requests and comments.

Awesome to see USA Patriot doing new sneeze stuff, hehe. Though, I don't like the new way he does sneezes. Its good, but I liked the old way he used to do it. :yes: Still like the pics, though. Looking forward to seeing new parts of that Remy comic sometime, from him.

I'm not sure what they plan to do. Oh well. I'll email them some requests, and yeah, thats about it. I doubt the Remy comic is continuing though. Thats too bad.

• 3 months later...

I dont see that Remy sneeze comic ever coming back, but I will pass on your requests, tonight. We will see what happens. Sorry for the UBER long wait.

I was given these two photos so far, but they are not brand new, by the date, but still new to us. Enjoy. He said they were from a online comic series of his. He gave me the link to all the photos, so if you want it, I'll post it here.

Both of these have amazing detail. I love them both! Your thoughts?

ajmkim08por04sm8.jpg

ajmbrittanyporsnee08bu9.jpg

I don't understand why this artist is still drawing sneeze stuff for us but refuses to finish the Remy comic. Have you asked him about this?

Not that I'm ungrateful for what he's given us lately, but it doesn't make much sense.

• 2 months later...

It has been a long time since I've gotten anything new, but guess what! I got some new stuff from them today! Awesome, and they are furry sneezes for those who like it. No word on gender, but most appear to be female, maybe all. ;D We have 11 new sneeze pictures here, making the total 127! Might be good for the Sneeze Furs site. :razz: This might be a good sign of more for 2009!

How do I edit my posts? I used to be able too, and now I can not? Any help there?

Enjoy, and please write comments or share whatever you feel you need to say.

shellyrednoseup4.jpg

Female dog sneeze.

difanniesnotsneezi5.jpg

Female dog sneeze. Very messy. Some may not like that, but I think it is very detailed well.

doglabsneeoh3.jpg

Now this could be a male or female dog sneezing not sure. I noticed they did a few of the sneeze "puff" clouds like how you requested you liked them from the past.

huskyreadytosneeme0.jpg

Again, a male of female dog, or wolf. Runny nose, blizzard?

Savin the best for last! :razz: Even more.

kellydogsneeprete6.jpg

Female dog! Cute! :laugh: Watery eyes too. She's trying to hold a sneeze back.

gurlhorsesneebackcv0.jpg

Female horse sneezey spray.

dogsneezesnot09lb8.jpg

Pretty sure that is a male dog, but could be female. After sneeze mess. HA HA!

anniesneezedogfu6.jpg

Female dog with a very runny and snotty sneeze. Poor Mike the doggy. :razz: Ha ha!

kittycatpeeps09sb4.jpg

Female cat dressed like a human! Whats the word for those kind of drawings? Cute cats. Good sneeze.

dogneshsneezett1.jpg

Love the spelling of this wet sneeze! Male dog I think. Either way, not sure. Great sneeze!

Hope you all enjoyed. If you need the artists email, or something, just let me know. Not sure if they are doing requests or not.

Thats why I'm glad the furry sneeze archive was made, so those of us who don't like human sneezing have somewhere to go. lol

Archived