Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Quote Game.

resolution

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, here's mine:
That guy's being awfully forward with that donkey.

I wondered how long this would go without a clerks reference, although this is clerks 2

so that being said....

"excuse me while I whip this out"

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, here's mine:

I wondered how long this would go without a clerks reference, although this is clerks 2

so that being said....

ok since there havnt been guesses i'll put more quotes from this movie

"mongo like candy"

" And now, for my next impression... Jesse Owens."

"I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists."

Ok, here's mine:

so that being said....

ok since there havnt been guesses i'll put more quotes from this movie

"mongo like candy"

" And now, for my next impression... Jesse Owens."

"I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists."

Wow, nobody remembers the greatest film ever? :shy:

Blazing Saddles, of course!

I actually thought it might have been that. But I wasn't sure enough to "ring in" as it were. :/

~Me

I remembered it, but as the player immediately preceding, I felt it only fair to let someone else guess. Are you going to post your own quote now?

"thats what I love about these highschool girls man, I get older they stay the same age" aahahahaa

People, seriously, what is wrong with allowing the person who GUESSED the last quote time to post a new one???

• 1 year later...

Apparently, I killed this thread way back when - my apologies!

Anyone interested in starting it up again?

Yes! Movie trivia/quotes = fun stuff

MDK's is from Dazed and Confused. Excellent choice, by the way. :(

New quote: I gave my love a chicken that had no bone

That is a classic movie line, VFP. I believe that was from "Animal House," right before John Belushi grabbed the guitar away. Am I correct?

Let's see, here is a line for you...

"Did you see that unicorn?"

Hmm, I think its time I joined this game - is it Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanmo Bay? If I'm right then I've thought of a good one for you :P

Hmm, I think its time I joined this game - is it Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanmo Bay? If I'm right then I've thought of a good one for you :lol:

Why yes, Tiger, you are correct! :drool:

Ok, I'm doing this from memory so apologies if the latin spelling isnt quite right:

"I've been listening to tha message again and I don't think I got it quite right the first time." (plays recording) "There - I thought it said liberate mai - save me - but it doesnt. It says liberate tutmai - save yourself. And it gets worse" (plays recording again) "there - its liberate tutmai ex inferis. Save yourself - from hell."

Dude! That's from Event Horizon. Great movie BTW! :D

"Ask not what your rest home can do for you, ask what you can do for your rest home!"

• 2 weeks later...
Dude! That's from Event Horizon. Great movie BTW! ;)

"Ask not what your rest home can do for you, ask what you can do for your rest home!"

lol this is famous quotes.

Ok, to keep this going, I looked it up since it was obvious that no-one was going to get it, and the answer is Bubba Ho-tep - nevr heard of that film I'm afraid, so you win that one :D

Right then, heres one:

"There is iron in your words of death for all to see, and so there is iron in your words of life"

Ok, to keep this going, I looked it up since it was obvious that no-one was going to get it, and the answer is Bubba Ho-tep - nevr heard of that film I'm afraid, so you win that one :D

Right then, heres one:

"There is iron in your words of death for all to see, and so there is iron in your words of life"

Now if I remember rightly, we watched that the other night lol...."The Outlaw Josey Wales". Great film too :yes:

Correct Wishing, and well remembered :dead:

Your turn. xxx

Thanks Tiger :unsure:. Here's one from an old favourite of mine:

"It's a topsy-turvy world, and maybe the problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans. But this is our hill. And these are our beans!"

• 2 weeks later...
As Good as it Gets! :rolleyes:

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all."

It was only familiar after i looked it up.

Well i'm disqualified from answering.

Archived