Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Ah Natto I loved your answer for Kimimaro! XD He makes me a little sad as well, but I think he's just too adorable/hot/sweet to ignore... wubsmiley.gif

Let me return the favor... biggrin.png

How about...Nara Shikaku (Shikamaru's dad) also from Naruto?

Blargh, his wife is a lucky woman. XD I imagine him as not having much of a build-up, and sneezing into his arm. Kind of a loud "Huh'tcchh!" or "Hah'tschhu!" Also he seems to me like the kind of guy to have maybe doubles or triples, and he might be a little sniffly after. :wink: (And of course, like Shikamaru, he'd be all "Urgh, am I getting sick? How troublesome..." XD)

Hmm let's continue the Naruto-ness! Just because I can. heh.gif

Ummm... Haku from Naruto? (He's just so pwetty!!)

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haku would have a very soft, delicate sneeze, stifled and almost silent, maybe with a single, soft breath as buildup. A sort of "Hh... tsh!'

How about Ash Williams from Evil Dead?

How about Ash Williams from Evil Dead?

Looks like Jim Carrey, acts like Jim Carrey, so Ash Williams must be Jim Carrey right? Oh well, "Ash" would have a soft buildup leading to two sneezes, the second a little more drawn out than the first. Hashoo!! then, Hashhhoooooooooooooo!

She is a minor character, but how would Bo Katan Kryze from "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" sneeze?

I don't really know that much about her but I think she'd stifle it, like "hngxt!" Her normal sneeze would be a bit throaty with a small build, kinda like "heh heATChaa"

How would George Milton from "of mice and men" sneeze? Odd choice I know, but its one of my all time favorite books... So shut up! ;)

George Milton, I always for some unknown reason, saw him sneezing more with a sound like "Huh-ItchsuuEWW!!" with it being louder in the beginning, and sounlike he's getting a lot quieter toward the end and then suddenly loud. I think he would sneeze mostly from dust orunknown causes. Perhaps not fitting his character as I see it, but for some reason I always thought he would sneeze that way.

So if we were to go back to the Naruto theme, I've been dying to know, (cut me some slack, I can't help it) what about Madara Uchiha :wub: ? When he's younger (you know, around the time when he fights the first Hokage), not when he's elderly :lol: No clue why, but I NEED to know!!! I also wonder what would make him sneeze? :drool:

Not sure if anyone asked this, but what about Vegeta from Dragonball Z? That I wanted to know when I was 13, but now is just as good as anytime to ask, lol

Not sure if anyone asked this, but what about Vegeta from Dragonball Z? That I wanted to know when I was 13, but now is just as good as anytime to ask, lol
Vegeta would have a loud sneeze, similarly to his powerup before the strong energy release. He would purposely try to confuse Goku if he needs to sneeze rather than attack. How would Natalie Martinez from "Death Race" sneeze?

I think her sneeze would be very wet and sort of a quick sneeze, not rapid-fire quick but not drawn out or much of a build up. I think it would sound like, "Ettssschhhhh!" It would also be a medium volume.

How would Caroline Wozniacki sneeze?

I think her sneeze would be very wet and sort of a quick sneeze, not rapid-fire quick but not drawn out or much of a build up. I think it would sound like, "Ettssschhhhh!" It would also be a medium volume.

How would Caroline Wozniacki sneeze?

I think she would cup her hands around her nose and mouth and squeeze her eyes shut as she sneezed with a sort of 'chh' sound. She looks like the kind of person who would brush it off and smile.

Sorry if that doesn't sound right - I'm new here laugh.png

Hmm... how would Declan Donnelly (out of Ant and Dec) sneeze? Been dying to know since their pop career thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Declan would sneeze a very soft, sort of feminine yet loud/forceful (and mostly masculine) "HIT'choo!" into cupped hands with the emphasis always on the first vowel and he would always sneeze in doubles and sniffle after the doubles and smile afterwards like nothing even happened because adorable. :3

Now, onto someone new...hmm...

How about Jacob Artist? (Jake Puckerman~) He's allergic to cats if that helps anything- y'know, if cat sneezes sound different than other sneezes? xDDD

he's kind of my bby so please don't mess this one up

How about Jacob Artist?
His sneeze would be four or five in a row in rapid succession, and could stretch up to ten or eleven if a cat is nearby. He wouldn't be very good at preventing them at all. How would Samantha Manson from "Danny Phantom" sneeze?
  • 3 weeks later...

How would Samantha Manson from "Danny Phantom" sneeze?

Well, I imagine her having little fits maybe. The beginning breath would come out high-pitched and girly, while the release would be strong but still feminine. Kind of like, "Haah... ahh... ah'TCHHUU!" She would probably sniffle after a fit too.

How about Ritsu Sohma from Fruits Basket? biggrin.png

Oh god Fruits Basket! Nostalgia trip! I used to love Fruits Basket so much. It was my obsession all throughout high school. Anyway, I think that Ritsu would start off with a very delicate little sneeze, which would be covered by his kimono sleeve. It would be quiet and high-pitched and unobtrusive. "Ksh-hiu." After that, he would start screaming apologies for disturbing everyone or spreading disgusting germs, and any further sneezes would also be screamed "HRAAAHHHHCHHOOO!". Because Ritsu has issues.

Sohma Akito from Fruits Basket?

Squee Natto-chan!! XD Oh Ritsu, I will never tire of him. NEVER. *hugs him and makes him turn into a monkey* And yes. Yes he has issues and his issues are adorable. XDD I just want to put a camera up in his room, scream "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!", lock him in there and see what happens. heh.gif

Sohma Akito from Fruits Basket?

Ohhhhh my heart.gif for Akito... wub.png *faints from cuteness*

Well, it seems like Akito is sick a lot, so I think he'd have LOTS of tissues ready. For whatever reason I see him only using one hand to hold it over his nose, and having long, draining fits. He'd probably sit there for a while waiting for it, and I imagine him having quite a lovely build-up. So it might sound something like, "Hih... h... hih... h'KSH! Hih'kshuu!" They might make him bend over a little too. XD And he'd probably blow his nose after. (Though with his luck I doubt it would work. biggrin.png)

Aaaaaand let's continue with the trend. Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket?

Yes, I can definitely see that for Akito. The poor dear basically spends his life being ill with one thing or another.

As for Yuki, my headcanon is that he has allergies...because his weak bronchial tubes are basically asthma, and remember my logic about Hayate? I think that they're probably to dust...they can't be to animals or he would not even be able to be in his family, and he gardens, so it'd be a problem if it were plants. So I'm guessing that unless everything is very clean, he sneezes a lot. Which means that before Tohru showed up....yeah. Anyway, his sneezes sound very congested, as his nose typically gets stuffy before he starts sneezing. He sneezes several times in a row, very quickly, like, "Hgghchh! Hhchh! NNghchhoo! Chhoo!" and usually needs to blow his nose afterward. Soo...similar to Akito actually except faster?

Breaking the theme a bit, but Inoichi from Naruto?

AWWWWWW YUKIIIIII~ I've always thought that too. XDD Strange/great minds think alike I suppose. heh.gif Makes me want to just write a story where Tohru's cleaning the whole house and poor Yuki's busy having an allergy attack. X'D And ASTHMA/ALLERGY LOGIC FTW~ *dances*

Breaking the theme a bit, but Inoichi from Naruto?

Aww, what a sweetheart he is!! Considering his personality, I would guess that in polite company he tries to stifle. Sort of, "Hnn'kttch!" along with a finger rubbing at his nose after. In private or at home he wouldn't stifle, but it probably wouldn't be very loud anyway. Maybe something like, "Huh... HUT'chhhii!" ... The idea of him having a cold just strikes me for some reason. XD

Hmmmm... I suppose I'll stick with Naruto! Neji Hyuga? wub.png

I always saw Neji sneezing very quickly, perhaps a couple at a time usually, maybe with a build up before his first sneeze?

Seen as we are in the Naruto theme, I have to ask this, what about Madara Uchiha wubsmiley.gifdrool.gifblush.png or Obito Uchiha?

• 2 weeks later...
Seen as we are in the Naruto theme, I have to ask this, what about Madara Uchiha?
Madara would sneeze just one, with a little airy end. Heeshhaaa... Not a forceful sneeze like Obito. Going way back into the cartoon vault, how would Betty Boop sneeze given sound in her cartoons?

Going way back into the cartoon vault, how would Betty Boop sneeze given sound in her cartoons?

I know this isn't exactly the point of this topic, but I couldn't resist telling you...

She actually did sneeze in the cartoons. There was an episode dedicated to it, actually. I was shocked when I learned about it in my childhood.

Betty Boop would probably have a very small sneeze, that was high-pitched and girly. Maybe half-stifled as well, like hit-chieww!

How about Castiel? (supernatural)

How about Castiel? (supernatural)

I think he'd have a medium-volume, but pretty masculine-sounding sneeze, like "Huh-USHuhh!"

Well, don't kill me for this, but how would Ned (the Mayor) from Horton Hears a Who sneeze? (Movie-version I mean).

I think Ned would sneeze a little bit like this: "heh...HAIX'tshoo! HIN AIX'tshoo!" It would sound a little wed but very masculine. I could imagine him sneezing into a handkerchief that would hidden in one of his pockets.

Speaking of Dr. Seuss, I don't know if anybody has mentioned this character, but what about The Once-ler from The Lorax? (The movie version as well.)

Speaking of Dr. Seuss, I don't know if anybody has mentioned this character, but what about The Once-ler from The Lorax? (The movie version as well.)

I think the Once-ler would probably kind of -half-stifle his sneezes, like "Hmmph-chssh!", unless he had a cold, then it'd be harder to stifle and woyuld be more like "Huh-CHSCHooooh!"

How would the Warden from Superjail sneeze?

• 5 weeks later...

Bringing this madness back uvu

The Warden, I think, would have an awfully dramatic and hitchy sneezes. Rapid hitches, like "huh-huh-huh-ktchOOH!!"

How would Armin from Attack on Titan sneeze? He's such a cutie uvu

Ok, had to look him up, but he looks adorable! And he sounds like the sort to suffer frequent colds, which makes him even cuter! I imagine Armin would have a rather soft, timid sneeze, either stifled or muffled somehow, but with a slightly wet sound. Maybe something along the lines of "Hhkish!". I can also see him sniffling or twitching his nose a little afterwards.