Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes?

He'd probably just sneeze a sudden "Hur'shcchhhhttt" into a handkerchief or his hands if he didn't have one and resume whatever he was doing before the sneeze like nothing had happened.

Not sure if this has been done: Jace from the Mortal Instruments?"

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if this has been done: Jace from the Mortal Instruments?"

OH MY GOSH! NO WAY! You just made my day! w00t.gif Okay, Jace would definitely be a stifler, and he would be as quiet as possible so no one would hear him. He would bring his hand up to his nose, utter a quick, "Nkt!" and go back to whatever it was he was doing. If he was alone, however, he'd probably be a little more willing to let his sneezes out, and they'd sound something like, "Eh-kssh!", soft and wet.

Shall we continue this line of thought and say Jem, from the prequel series The Infernal Devices?

Michele Bachmann (interesting choice) would hold up a finger as if to say "one moment," as she waited for the sneeze to come. Then she would scrunch up her face with a single "EHHH-schoo!" into her elbow. It would probably make me uncomfortable.

:lol: yeah, me too. Just the thought actually makes me cringe a little. But I think you nailed it. ;)

Right… carry on. :P I don’t know The Infernal Devices, so previous poster has the take. ;)

Shall we continue this line of thought and say Jem, from the prequel series The Infernal Devices?

His would probably be kind of breathy, like "heh'shiuh!" when he's alone. Around other people he'd probably stifle of muffle them so they'd sound like "heh'mmmpffttt!".

By the way, you made my day, you totally nailed Jace!

Continuing the continuation, Alec from Mortal Instruments?

Continuing the continuation, Alec from Mortal Instruments?

Not trying to be a topic hog here, but I'll go ahead and answer this one. ('Cause Alec is a cutie!) He would (unsuccessfully) attempt to stifle a forceful sneeze, resulting in a half stifled, "Ekmmpt'chuh!" into his fist/sleeve. At which point Magnus would bless him and offer him a handkerchief that he conjured from nowhere, and Alec would blush furiously! wub.png

As much as I love the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices, I'm gonna change tracks here so we don't get stuck in a rut. .....Gerard Way? Pretty please with vampire money on top? blushing.gif

Ooh! I can't resist!

He wouldn't try to stifle, he'd just bring his hand to his face, sneezing into the back on his hand openly, but trying to be kinda quiet about it. Probably a less-forceful, but still reeeally adorable, semi-high pitched, "H'eCHU!" :3

Urm..... Let's try.... Doogie Howser :D Because he's just 7 shades of adorable.

Oh Neil Patrick Harris, how I love thee.

Ok, lets see if I can do this justice. I haven't seen much of Doogie Howser, but I would imagine his sneezes would come very abruptly and be kind of quick, but forceful. There would be practically no buildup, and he'd just have enough time to cover with his hand and turn away a little. It would sound like "huh'SCHHHuu!!" If he had multiples he wouldn't know until they surprised him a few seconds later.

How about some Captain Jack Sparrow? :D

What about Roy Mustang, from FMA?

He would have one sneeze, with a short build-up. It would sound like, heh...HEEEACHOO!

How would Angie Harmon from "Rizzoli and Isles" sneeze?

How would Angie Harmon from "Rizzoli and Isles" sneeze?

Oh, I love Angie Harmon, with that husky voice and everything. I'm only familiar with her Law & Order role, but I think I can do this. Let's see... I think she'd probably try to fight her sneeze back, but little breathy build-ups would come through eventually, and she'd scrunch her eyes up tight and sneeze into her elbow or a tissue if she had one--"iiihgtCHHu!". I really don't see her sneezing many multiples, just one that's incredibly forceful and deep and thick just like her awesome voice. :D

Now...how about my favorite drunk, Captain Haddock from the Tintin comics?

I'm not all that familiar with Tintin but I think Captain Haddock would be surprised by the oncoming sneeze, sneeze loudly, semi-covered and a bit messily. Something like "Haaarschuuh' and then curse. :lol:

How about.... *picks random character* Taz Maniac?

Taz would sneeze much the same way he does everything else: loudly and messily. I can see his sneeze being a natural extension of his "speech". HggglllggGLAGG-SHOO

Archie, from the Horatio Hornblower miniseries?

Archie, from the Horatio Hornblower miniseries?

Oh God, I love Archie!

I imagine a quick but desperate buildup, followed by a rather loud, not-quite-effective stifle. Rough approximation: "Heh-Hh-HHNK-chuh!"

How about Guybrush Threepwood from the Monkey Island series (who I must get around to torturing in a fic!)?

How about Guybrush Threepwood from the Monkey Island series

I can picture him doing the classic holding a finger up to the nose to try and stifle it, but failing. It would come out like "itt-SHHEW!" He'd probably spray a bit too.

How about Chuck Bartowski, from the tv show Chuck? (I know there was sneezing in an episode in season 3, but if you hadn't seen that, what would you imagine?)

How about Chuck Bartowski, from the tv show Chuck?

I would say he would sneeze a double sneeze. Two achh---oooooooos one after another. If anyone has seen the sneeze episode please correct us (even though the character sneeze may differ from the actor sneeze)

How would Alana de la Garza from "Law and Order" sneeze?

Alana would probably inhale sharply and bring one hand up to her mouth, have a really sneezy look on her face for about 5 seconds and then a soft but slightly wet sneeze. Like: "Heeiiihh....Eiishew!"

Okay, how would Stanley (aka Jerry Lewis) from 'The Bellboy' sneeze?

how would Stanley (aka Jerry Lewis) from 'The Bellboy' sneeze?

Stanley would have an audible buildup. somewhat of an eh...heh...ashoooo! Not too loud of a sneeze.

How would Juliana Margulies from "The Good Wife" sneeze? w00t.gifhyper.gif

Oooo, this looks like a fun game. :) Ok, I'll play!

Juliana Margulies... I think she would have a deep, throaty sneeze--harsh sounding, rough. No buildup, but a really prolonged and deeply-concentrated pre-sneeze expression with a furrowed brow. Then, "Hhrrrettchhh!"

Ok, let's go 90's old school for the next one... Shawn Hunter from Boy Meets World?

O.k. I really don't know any of the characters above me, like, at all! Buuut. . . I really wanted to post this anyway. . .

How would Izaya Orihara from Durarara!! sneeze? *Gets pelted with donuts for not playing the game right*

Ok, let's go 90's old school for the next one... Shawn Hunter from Boy Meets World?

He would probably tilt his head back a little, cup his hands over his nose and mouth and wait for it to come, which would usually be quickly. Either singles or a small fit. Sound would be something like 'Haeeshhh!'

And...

How would Izaya Orihara from Durarara!! sneeze?
How would Izaya Orihara from Durarara!! sneeze?

A male character with a female voice. This sounds challenging. I think similar to a lot of anime characters, he'll just have one sneeze. "achiishh" type of sound.

How would Kat Dennings from "Two Broke Girls" sneeze?

Kat Dennings's character, Max, would be unapologetic with her sneezes. She'd probably make some attempt to cover, maybe with one hand, but she wouldn't bother turning away: "huh-CHHHoo!" The "huh" would be very vocal and the rest would be harsh sounding, and she'd clear her throat after and probably look annoyed.

And since the trailer for The Hobbit was released today, and we're all crossing our fingers for the sneezing scene, how would Bilbo Baggins sneeze?

Probably fairly loudly, with hitching build-ups - but muffled in an embroided pocket handkerchief of course... :)

And staying on the Lord of the Rings theme, how would the sneezes of Arwen and Eowyn compare to each other...?

And staying on the Lord of the Rings theme, how would the sneezes of Arwen and Eowyn compare to each other...?

Arwen would sneeze a breathy but forceful sneeze, somewhat feminine but not very, something like "hih'shiuh!" She would probably try to muffle politely into her sleeve or handkerchief.

Eowyn would sneeze a powerful but relatively quiet "hek'chuh!" into her hands.

How about Alek from the Nine Lives of Chloe King? I know I'm already writing a fic about this, but it got me obsessed with him and I want to see what you guys think.

How about Alek from the Nine Lives of Chloe King? I know I'm already writing a fic about this, but it got me obsessed with him and I want to see what you guys think.

Alex would sneeze twice. Quickly one after another, like heeshooo...heeshooo. Not overly powerful as some others though.

How would Maria Bello from "Prime Suspect" sneeze?