Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Oh goodness...Erm, going with the last movie I saw I'm going to put forth the beloved character of Jack Dawson, Titanic.

LOVE him! I'd say he'd have a short, rather quiet and wet sneeze that might come in doubles or multiples. Something like, "Kssh! Ehh-kssh!" As I imagine it, he's sitting on the deck drawing, so absorbed in his work that he doesn't feel the tickle in his nose until it's too late. He sneezes twice, rapidly, then opens his eyes and sees to his dismay that he has accidentally smudged his drawing. wub.png

I just finished watching Torchwood Miracle Day, so... Captain Jack Harkness, anyone?

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gosh I haven't watch torchwood for a while...

Captain Jack would have a short to medium build, quite breathy. His actual sneeze would be slightly exaggerated and reasonably loud. Heh.... Heh.. Hetchoooo!

ETA: forgot to add my person! *facepalm*

How would Richard hammond (top gear) sneeze?

Edited by Da kitty ninja
How would Richard hammond (top gear) sneeze?

He would have one "heh-ashooo" sneeze, medium volume.

How would Khloe Kardashian sneeze?

There is a video of that, so I'll give you the link:

(

around 1:07)

Sorry, I find stupid to explain something I can show, so, yeah...

And how will... hmmmm... Alex Foster from Fatal Attraction sneeze?

This is fun! I must join!

Having only seen the preview for Fatal Attraction, I would envision Alex's character to have a forceful three-syllable sneeze, with a slight coughing sound: heh-EKHhhoo!!! (first time spelling it out, bare with me) It would be into her elbow to muffle the sound. Occasionally she'd have a double a couple seconds after the first.

I'm surprised no one has asked this one yet: Damon Salvatore, from Vampire Diaries? :D

I'm surprised no one has asked this one yet: Damon Salvatore, from Vampire Diaries? biggrin.png

Damon would have one sneeze with a decent buildup. It would sound like "heh...heeeeah.....heeashhhhhhhhoo." Not bad for a man I guess

Now how would Kate Melton from Scooby Doo: Curse of the Lake Monster sneeze?

Kate Melton would have a dramatic and girly pre-sneeze face, and would sneeze a single. It would be small, but still have some force to it. She would cover it with one hand pressed under her nose. It would sound like, "heh-shieww!" With the second part being high pitched.

How would Lisbeth Salander (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) sneeze?

How would Lisbeth Salander (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) sneeze?

Oh yeah she would have a lengthy buildup to her half-stifled sneeze. It would be like this, "ah....heh....aaaAA....Hammpppht.....choo" The buildup alone may take her 20 seconds.

Ho kay, who else? How about Lisa Rinna from "The Celebrity Apprentice"?

Lisa Rinna would have a loud sneeze, and she would turn away and sneeze in her hand or her elbow. It would sound like "HEH-tchoo!" Then after a few seconds she'd have another. "HUSHooo!"

How about Mikael Blomkvist, same trilogy? (P.S. I like Daniel Craig playing him much better than the Swedish actor. I know I'm probably going to get hanged for saying that. No one seems to agree with me. unsure.png )

How about Mikael Blomkvist, same trilogy?

He would one "hat--choo" sneeze. Two audible sniffs after that, and nothing else. To me, not that exciting

alright, how would Neenee Leakes from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" sneeze?

• 2 weeks later...
alright, how would Neenee Leakes from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" sneeze?

She would a long build up so that chest will pop out right before the sneeze, and then she'll have a long release. Haaaaaaaaashhoooooooooooooooooo!! A wonderful sneeze that will probably only be heard once.

Going back into the cartoon vault, how would Dorothy Ann from "The Magic School Bus" sneeze?

Probably a vocal build-up, going "aah... aah... aahCHoo" into the crook of her elbow.

How about.... Miss Frizzle from the same show (The Magic Schoolbus)?

Probably a somewhat musical "Ha-tchooO!" preceeded by putting a finger up and saying "I'm going to sneeze" and then gasping.

How would Harry Dresden sneeze? (Of the dresden files)

*pops out of nowhere* this might not be exactly right but I wanted to give this a try.

I imagine something like a short buildup followed by a quick and loud sneeze. He doesn't strike me as the kind to stifle, but that might just be me and my personal fantasy.

I'm actually a little nervous about this but I've seen that I'm not the only one asking about out of the ordinary characters so I'll give it a try. Um... has anyone maybe heard of Klarion the witch boy? He's a dc villain I happen to LOVE like a lot. Any version of him is fine but either the recent Young Justice version or the Seven Soldiers version would be my faves. kthnxbai *hides*

Um... has anyone maybe heard of Klarion the witch boy?

I had never heard of him until this post, but I'll try Klarion. His eyebrows would furrow a few times as he takes in several breaths before a quick, heeashoooooo! Only one sneeze for him though.

I will stay with the DC Universe theme and ask how the villaness Star Sapphire would sneeze?

Star Sapphire would have a mostly one-syllable, partially stifled sneeze into her fist, and her head would dip down during the release. "HIHtchhh!" and maybe sometimes a little exhale ("uhhh") at the end. If she had multiples they would be a few seconds to a few minutes apart, and occasionally there would be a more forceful "HIHtchhhoo!"

Jumping over to Marvel, how about Wolverine from the X-Men movies?

I think he'd pause, look distracted, and take in a deep quick breath & close his eyes, then hitch agaiain and sneeze a moderately volumed but forceful "HETCHOO!" which would bend him over, pause to see if he needed to sneeze again, and then recover, maybe scrubbing his nose with his knuckels or something.

How would Shawn Spencer sneeze? (from Psych?)

After two false starts during which he'd steepled his hands over his nose, he'd have almost given up on sneezing. A brief squint and nose-twitch, then he'd direct an irritated "heh-ISSHuhh... Ugh. -sniff-" into one fist, barely in time to cover.

(Yes, I have a one-track mind today, but...) Ziva from NCIS?

She'd cut off abruptly mid-sentence, and then draw in one quick breath before sneezing in a somwhat expressive and pitchy way "Hhhh-Ha-TchoOO!"

How would Madame Medusa (from The Rescuers) sneeze?

How would Madame Medusa (from The Rescuers) sneeze?

She would have a long build-up to a large sneeze. It may take about 15 seconds after the first sign of a sneeze for her to release a very powerful sneeze that would bend her double and possibly make her fall over.

How would Amanda Peet sneeze?

Amanda Peet would have one of those less powerful girly sneezes, with a little bit of a high pitched voice. She would also have a very expressive pre-sneeze face where her eyes squint and her eyebrows slant up toward the center. "HUH-nnchiew!!!" She would kind of put her hand up under her nose too.

How about Ted Mosby, from How I Met Your Mother?

Ooh! He's a cutie! Though I'm more of a Barney fangirl, I've always wanted to see a Sick!Ted episode~

I think he'd have a short, breathy buildup, then pause for a moment, and attempt to stifle a quick H'nshuuschh! Maybe *Hopefully* there'd be multiples..... innocent.gif

...Maxwell Smart from the original 'Get Smart' series tonguesmiley.gif

"Huu-USSCHhu!", perhaps a double. ;)

Okay, really, I can't come up with anyone I'd actually like to hear sneeze atm, but what the hell, Michele Bachmann?

*snickers and ducks for the rotten tomatoes* :P

Ooh, love the Ted. Well done! P.S. Barney's sneezes in season 7 episode 3 are my favorite of all time. Wall of Fame Sneezer right there.

Michele Bachmann (interesting choice) would hold up a finger as if to say "one moment," as she waited for the sneeze to come. Then she would scrunch up her face with a single "EHHH-schoo!" into her elbow. It would probably make me uncomfortable.

Not sure if we've had this one already, but no harm in doing it again: Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes?