Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Dean Variety Pack (Supernatural, M)

Lady Blessington

I love that last one. For some reason (Idk, maybe it's my nursey side coming out), but I love that same used antipyretics. Seriously, that word does not get used enough.

And for Dean's sake, I hope Sam remembered Kleenex. now if it were me, I'm so scatterbrained half the time, that I'd clear the store out of all the meds and forget the tissues

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it sad that I went into withdrawal after only a few days of the Forum being unavailable?

No, I believe the word for that is "awesome."

Poor sniffly, sneezy Dean. Thank goodness Sam is OCD about stocking up on medicine. ;)

Caretakerly Sam is love.

As are your comments. Thanks! :D

And for Dean's sake, I hope Sam remembered Kleenex. now if it were me, I'm so scatterbrained half the time, that I'd clear the store out of all the meds and forget the tissues

Sam remembered. Sam remembered because last time Dean had a cold he whined a LOT about how much his nose stung, until Sam went and hunted him down some tissues with lotion. ;);)

Thanks so much for commenting!

"Well, that was..."

Pale on the edge of his bed, Dean trails off. He's staring so hard Sam glances over his shoulder. Nothing's there.

"Yeah. I guess."

Dean shivers and stifles a sneeze in his palm, then groans and cups his eyebrow.

"How's your head?"

Dean shudders as the gel pack makes contact but holds it to his temple. The other hand curls around tissues. Shakily he blows his nose.

Sam tugs out the comforter edge from under the mattress. He drapes the creamy weight around Dean's shoulders.

"Lie down, man."

"Hh-HHH-CHCHGG-CHOOOOO-hooh!"

Blanket, ice and kleenex fly.

Dean collapses carefully.

A cold *and* a concussion? Suck. Poor Dean.

I am a little jealous of Sam's being able to hold the ice pack for him. That's because I am vaguely twisted, I'm guessing. :D

~W.I.N.

Poor baby! ;) I can't get enough of your drabbles, you're writing style is brilliant. *curses daft show writers* Dean always looks so cuddly, especially when picturing him in my head. Thank you for indulging more of my obsession! :twisted:

I am a little jealous of Sam's being able to hold the ice pack for him. That's because I am vaguely twisted, I'm guessing. :twisted:

~W.I.N.

In my head Dean took over the ice pack pretty quickly, but after I read this comment I had these very simple recurring fantasies of Sam holding the ice pack while Dean blew his nose. "Let me hold that for you" kind of thing, freeing up his hands so he could take care of business. It melted my heart.

Thanks for the great mental image and for the great review, and for spotting the concussion. :bleh:

Poor baby! :laugh: I can't get enough of your drabbles, you're writing style is brilliant. *curses daft show writers* Dean always looks so cuddly, especially when picturing him in my head. Thank you for indulging more of my obsession! ;)

It's crazy to me how many people there are here with the sick/sneezy Dean obsession! I'm happy to indulge it. And thank YOU for this big silly grin I'm wearing!

These two are unrelated. A friend started fantasizing at me about sneezy-Dean-with-bondage, and I said, "WRITE IT!," and she said, "You write it too!", and, now there's more sneezy Dean in the world. Here are mine.

He's pinned to the wall like a frigging butterfly, and now... now he...

...Definitely has a cold. How could Sam tell?

Maybe he can... if he's really... God, that itch, it's building up fast but the witch is too far so he... holds it, he holds it in. She's pacing the room, soliloquizing. He gasps -- and swallows, willing the tingles down.

"Isn't that right, Dean?"

"You'll have to speak up, sweetheart."

"You pretty thing."

She leans in close. Her eyes drop to his mouth. The warmth...

Buzzing... pressure... he goes perfectly still.

He'll land with both fists flying. He'll --

"HA-SHSHSHHSHOOOO!"

For once they're tied up face to face.

"HGGKX! Uhhh-h... hih-ISHSHH-uh!"

Dean's doing his best to bury his nose in his armpit. Sam can see his arms working the bonds again for the first time in awhile, straining to cover his face as he --

"CHCHGX-shuh! ITCHCH! Hh-hh-h-CHOOOO!"

"You don't sound so good."

Dean sniffles and strains his nostrils toward his biceps. He almost makes it. "Goddab it." Flushed and snotty, he closes eyes.

"The funny part is that I have a napkin in my pocket."

Dean's boot heel comes up and hovers at Sam's waist.

"OK... let's talk about this."

I am a little jealous of Sam's being able to hold the ice pack for him. That's because I am vaguely twisted, I'm guessing. :twisted:

~W.I.N.

In my head Dean took over the ice pack pretty quickly, but after I read this comment I had these very simple recurring fantasies of Sam holding the ice pack while Dean blew his nose. "Let me hold that for you" kind of thing, freeing up his hands so he could take care of business. It melted my heart.

Thanks for the great mental image and for the great review, and for spotting the concussion. :bleh:

Uh, yay for my misreading the situation, then? :laugh:

I have a thing for concussed!Dean. In fact, concussions and fever might even trump sneezing. I really don't know what that says about me, except that I really love reading about someone fussing over a glazed-over Dean. *happy sigh*

These two are unrelated. A friend started fantasizing at me about sneezy-Dean-with-bondage, and I said, "WRITE IT!," and she said, "You write it too!", and, now there's more sneezy Dean in the world. Here are mine.

*snip for the sake of brevity*

YAY!

Gah. How can that be both funny and hot at the same time?

*heads for a cold shower*

Erm... has your friend posted her stuff? *bats eyelashes*

~W.I.N.

I have a thing for concussed!Dean.

Me toooo. Sigh, sigh.

These are delicious. The one where they're tied up face to face!!! :twisted: Also, you know I adored this: "Nice hoodie. Oh hey, they're also antipyretics."

Haha, awesome!

I have a thing for concussed!Dean. In fact, concussions and fever might even trump sneezing. I really don't know what that says about me, except that I really love reading about someone fussing over a glazed-over Dean. *happy sigh*

Concussed/feverish/overmedicated/migrainey/otherwise-glazed-over Dean does something different to me than sneezy Dean does. They're both delicious drugs. :)

Gah. How can that be both funny and hot at the same time?

Hee! Glad you liked!

She has now! It's here... and actually a lot of her drabbles lately have had sneezy Dean in them. And she just created an account here. Good things may be in store for us.

Thank you so much for commenting! :D

The tied up and facing each other thing is unbelievable. That is so hot. More more more!

Twist that arm. ;)

Thanks! :D

Tied up and facing each other?!?!

Hotness OVERLOAD!~ :boom:

....can't....speak...can only...drool....

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Thank YOU! :D

*sends Winchesters with extra-absorbent towels*

These are delicious. The one where they're tied up face to face!!! :love: Also, you know I adored this: "Nice hoodie. Oh hey, they're also antipyretics."

Haha, awesome!

I thought of you when I was writing Teh Hoodie. Glad you liked 'em! :DThis sneezy Dean drabble by my instigator uses the hoodie nicely, if you're hungry for more.

Concussed/feverish/overmedicated/migrainey/otherwise-glazed-over Dean does something different to me than sneezy Dean does. They're both delicious drugs. :)

Uh, yeah. Loved your migrainey!Dean, although I cringed the entire time. I know that particular pain all too well.

She has now! It's here... and actually a lot of her drabbles lately have had sneezy Dean in them. And she just created an account here. Good things may be in store for us.

Thank you so much for commenting! :D

Are you kidding? I have to restrain myself from checking this thread compulsively. ;)

~W.I.N.

Hey ladies,

Just writing to pimp out a fic by a friend on LJ. It's shiny and new and I haven't read it yet, but I do believe it's chock full of sneezy Dean. With hayfever. And injured hands a la sneezedreamer. It's here. And if you like it, please leave her some commenty love, because she's having a bit of a "should I even keep posting because I feel like I suck at writing" moment.

Mad

Hah!

I just saw it posted and am in the midst of posting a VERY excited comment in her LJ and was thinking "I wonder if mads3rver has seen this yet because it was totally her prompt and EEE!"

It's just as awesome as all her other fics. You are going to LOVE it.

~W.I.N.

Hey ladies,

Just writing to pimp out a fic by a friend on LJ. It's shiny and new and I haven't read it yet, but I do believe it's chock full of sneezy Dean. With hayfever. And injured hands a la sneezedreamer. It's here. And if you like it, please leave her some commenty love, because she's having a bit of a "should I even keep posting because I feel like I suck at writing" moment.

Mad

Oh, I love her writing! I've been reading her stuff since she was writing for 21 Jump Street! Thanks for the heads up and I'll drop her some love :stretcher:.

...I have never watched Supernatural once in my life. But your writing is so fantastic I now feel the compulsive need to go watch an episode or two. Thank you for your great fics!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, I love her writing! I've been reading her stuff since she was writing for 21 Jump Street! Thanks for the heads up and I'll drop her some love :).

*smishes you*

...I have never watched Supernatural once in my life. But your writing is so fantastic I now feel the compulsive need to go watch an episode or two. Thank you for your great fics!

Wow! Thank you. :wub:

The boys are very very... very pretty. And it's not Shakespeare or anything but that show's got something special.

*drool*

Thank you!

*offers towels*

hahahaha. Maybe that was just me, hoping it was Sam. I think his politeness threw me off. The great thing is I can read it and pretend it's either one of them.

I am in supernatural fic heaven lately thanks to you guys.

Was that Sam or dean? I guess it could be either. I love it.

Knowing the author? Dean. :)

~W.I.N.

hahahaha. Maybe that was just me, hoping it was Sam. I think his politeness threw me off. The great thing is I can read it and pretend it's either one of them.

I am in supernatural fic heaven lately thanks to you guys.

Was that Sam or dean? I guess it could be either. I love it.

Knowing the author? Dean. :lmao:

~W.I.N.

*snorfle*

I plead guilty to the charge of Dean. At least in MY head it was Dean. In your head it can be Sam if that makes you happier.

Ooh. There's this thing a friend and I do sometimes where we take other fics and then paste them into a word processing program and use "find and replace" to switch out the names for Sam and Dean. For reading purposes of course, not posting. The only thing is that when Sam and Dean are already in the fic, you need other names to switch them to first. I like "Buzz" for Dean and "TBone" for Sam but you know. So many possibilities.

Happy birthday, W.I.N.! Have some plotless allergy!Dean.

Grey sky. Birds are going nuts. Sam shivers, stretches on slippery leather upholstery.

He pees against a telephone pole. Wet grass soaks the hem of his jeans.

"Next stop, breakfast."

Stillness. Sam glances at the passenger's seat. Dean's got a funny look on his face.

"HRTCHCHZSSHSHHDGK!"

The car rocks.

Dean wipes his hand gingerly on his thigh. He frowns, cheeks flushing. Sam follows his bloodshot squint out the window to a yellow-green field.

"That bedder dot be ragweed."

"I... uh." Sam swallows.

Dean's nostrils flare. "Hh-HH-HUH-TZCHGHKH!"

Sam starts the engine as the sound of juicy, crackling nose blowing fills the car. "Maybe pharmacy first."

Archived