Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Dean Variety Pack (Supernatural, M)

Lady Blessington

Happy birthday, W.I.N.! Have some plotless allergy!Dean.

Thank you! :)

*pets Dean and hands him tissues and Claritin*

~W.I.N.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody breathes. Nobody breathes, and Sam stares at Dean and Dean stares at Sam in this dark corner of the subway station. Nobody's here except (thhhk, thhhhk: dragging footsteps) the wraith, the wraith who's sniffing them out. Sam's sweating and Dean's sweating and Dean's up against the wall and Sam's got him pinned there, has got his finger jammed up under Dean's nose, Dean's flushed nose that wants so badly to sneeze. Watery eyed, Dean's biting his lip, he's stepping on his own big toe.

The footsteps blow away down the tunnel. Sam releases Dean.

"AATT-CHSHHCHCHHHOOOOOO!"

Dean snuffles.

They're gone.

THIS one?? :) My absolute favorite. :blushing:

Nobody breathes. Nobody breathes, and Sam stares at Dean and Dean stares at Sam in this dark corner of the subway station. Nobody's here except (thhhk, thhhhk: dragging footsteps) the wraith, the wraith who's sniffing them out. Sam's sweating and Dean's sweating and Dean's up against the wall and Sam's got him pinned there, has got his finger jammed up under Dean's nose, Dean's flushed nose that wants so badly to sneeze. Watery eyed, Dean's biting his lip, he's stepping on his own big toe.

The footsteps blow away down the tunnel. Sam releases Dean.

"AATT-CHSHHCHCHHHOOOOOO!"

Dean snuffles.

They're gone.

THIS one?? :omg: My absolute favorite. :boom:

This one was all about the finger-under-the-nose thing for me.

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :D

moaaaaaaaaaaar! :)

Twist my rubber arm! :D

"What are you doing?"

"Ree-HH-heee... ss-SS-HURCHCH!" The book tumbles off Dean's face and slaps the floor. "Aw... lost b'spot."

"You look..."

Dean pushes up on the couch, eyes puffy, nose dripping. He drags his blanket tight, snuffling.

"Oh, that's why you wanted hot peppers. They clear --"

"Shut up. I like the taste." He's unwrapping his burger, getting grease on the quilt.

"I didn't know you had a cold. I would've picked you up something."

"Dot sick, geedius. Just... hh-HH-huh... HA-ATCCHCHH-uh! Hih-TCHCH! KTCHZCCHHCHG!"

"Jesus. I thought you were taking vitamins."

"Whed you catch it I'b gudda hide all the cough drops."

Awwww.

Loving these last two. Especially Dean in denial.

And then Dean faced with the field....:omg: Oh, the possibilities there.

You have the most incredible sneeze spellings. I love them. They are perfect.

And I especially loved this last drabble.

You rule for doing this thread! :-)

Happy birthday, W.I.N.! Have some plotless allergy!Dean.

Thank you! :)

*pets Dean and hands him tissues and Claritin*

~W.I.N.

Welcome! :D

*throws confetti*

Awwww.

Loving these last two. Especially Dean in denial.

And then Dean faced with the field....:) Oh, the possibilities there.

Dean in denial is one of my favouritest Deans. My friend sidjack calls it Deannial. :D

Thanks for commenting!

Possible contagion and adorable dean. I love it!

I promise Sam catches it. *nods* And sneezes his face off for two and a half days with Dean subtly pumping him full of fluids.

Thank you!

Aw, Dean and his BLANKET. I :heart: you!

*beams*

He's good in a blanket. I'm sad there was no blanket in "Yellow Fever."

Thanks!

You can never have too many sneezy Dean drabbles

Or too many chapters of fics where Dean is all congested and trying to take care of Sam and give him a shower with this sweetheart of a girl helping him. :D

You have the most incredible sneeze spellings. I love them. They are perfect.

And I especially loved this last drabble.

You rule for doing this thread! :-)

Thank you so much! I think it's interesting how many different approaches there are to sneeze spellings and that they can be so different from each other and still be so realistic.

I have watched yellow fever a bunch of times, he is so precious in it. It's one of the episodes that almost turns me in to a deangirl. One of my favorite parts is when he gets upset by gumby.... And just all of the adorable nervous things he does, holding the flashlight bravely, grasping at his little brother for comfort when they're in the hallway. I Love When They Ask each other how they're feeling... I wish they would do that about every 2 minutes, also get colds, and have snuggles. He's also very cute in phantom traveler because of the anxiety, and Sammy having to take care of him.

I have watched yellow fever a bunch of times, he is so precious in it. It's one of the episodes that almost turns me in to a deangirl. One of my favorite parts is when he gets upset by gumby.... And just all of the adorable nervous things he does, holding the flashlight bravely, grasping at his little brother for comfort when they're in the hallway. I Love When They Ask each other how they're feeling... I wish they would do that about every 2 minutes, also get colds, and have snuggles. He's also very cute in phantom traveler because of the anxiety, and Sammy having to take care of him.

I think my favourite part of that one is when Sam gives Dean's foot a little kick and says, "Hey, don't scratch." So good. Ooh, and when Dean starts coughing and lunges for the sink and Sam goes with him. There was a lot of goodness in that episode. The funny-scared parts didn't do as much for me and felt a little like a missed opportunity, but I'll take my sick Dean where I can get it. :consoling:

And now for something completely different.

Bright eyes waver across the ceiling, across Sam's forehead.

"Dean. Hey." Sam sits forward, drapes his arms over the guard rail. "How d'you feel?"

Dean frowns in slow motion. "Sab?"

"Yeah, man."

Dean sniffles, reaches for his head. The tubes stop him short. He squints at them. "What...?"

"That's your IV. It's OK, you want that there."

"Hhh-TCHCH!" Dean blinks, bewildered.

"Here. C'mere." Sam folds tissues into his hand.

"Why're...?"

"Remember falling?"

Dean's nose runs freely.

"Wood sprites?"

"...Had stupid shoes."

Sam snorts. "They did."

Dean notices his cast, pokes at it, flinches. "Tibe to go hobe?"

"Get better first."

Yay! That drabble was lovely! I've been needing another sick Dean fix, so thank you! *giant foot comes out of nowhere and smashes me*

Brava!

*curtsies*

Thank you!

Yay! That drabble was lovely! I've been needing another sick Dean fix, so thank you! *giant foot comes out of nowhere and smashes me*

LOL :D

*reinflates you and then slaps you with a fish*

I am enjoying this so much. I love these boys, it is the best treat, signing on and getting these delicious drabbles. Yum Yum Yum :D

That just reminded me of when Sam said 'it was yummy' about the Christmas wreath in the Christmas episode, and I had to rewind it like a million times.

Eee, Dean in the hospital!!! Am I evil for getting excited over that? Anyway, I really loved this one, especially:

JUST BECAUSE. :D

Also, re: "Yellow Fever." I really, really wish they'd played that ep more seriously, especially at that point in the series, but I do looove the parts you mentioned. Big bro!Sam is my favourite Sam ever.

• 2 weeks later...
I am enjoying this so much. I love these boys, it is the best treat, signing on and getting these delicious drabbles. Yum Yum Yum ;)

That just reminded me of when Sam said 'it was yummy' about the Christmas wreath in the Christmas episode, and I had to rewind it like a million times.

I love that ep, and that part. He looked mortified, didn't he? It was so funny and at the same time I almost felt like I shouldn't watch so as not to embarrass him.

Thanks for commenting! It's awesome knowing that other people like sneezy Dean and get something out of these. :(

Eee, Dean in the hospital!!! Am I evil for getting excited over that? Anyway, I really loved this one, especially:

JUST BECAUSE. :lol:

Also, re: "Yellow Fever." I really, really wish they'd played that ep more seriously, especially at that point in the series, but I do looove the parts you mentioned. Big bro!Sam is my favourite Sam ever.

Thanks! :( Of course you're not evil, silly, unless maybe you're secretly poisoning Jensen Ackles to land him in the hospital, but then I would devour the articles about it so really, what does that say.

Sam's good when he's bossy, and as a sidenote Dean's totally going to miss his nose with those tissues.

Here are two unrelated drabbles. The second one is decidedly SPOILERY for Season Five and vaguely (vaguely) (not really at all) spoilery for 5.12, in a way where there's a backstory that connects them in my head but in fact, yeah.

Dean falls on his ass climbing out of the motorboat.

He blanks on mooring hitch knots.

"What's wrong with you?"

---

His fingers won't close around the car key. Sam snakes it.

"You're like a block of ice."

"Turn up the th-thing."

---

Sam's guiding his palm to a steaming paper cup.

"You've been, uh, shaking. You want a doc?"

Dean squints out at a moonlit donut shop parking lot.

"You're k-kidding, right?"

---

Sam tucks hot water bottles around him and pulls up the covers.

"Dow this is wh-what I call r-r-roob service. Hh-hh-HHH-GFTSHZH!" Dean honks into a tissue.

"Sleep tight, Iceman."

"This is so dot fair."

"Drink your juice, boy."

"Gettigg it wudce would have bade sedce at least."

"Lie down, man. I'll bring you a hot water bottle."

"But idstead we swap bodies add I have your cold for you, add thedd we trade back add I get it agaidd."

"Idjit. There's a bigger picture. Michael and Lucifer missed a chance. We all got damned lucky."

"Hh-KRGTSCH! Ugh... HEH-TZHSH-TZZKJCHCHSHT! ...Lucky? Friggidd caught by owed germs. Takes taledt, is what."

"Dude, you know the drill. Go get horizontal."

"Sure. Just gotta sdeeze odd Bobby first."

"Blue blanket's on the sofa."

"...Really?"

oooh lovely! These boys are so fun to play with, and you play with Dean so well! ;) luv the hot water bottles

Sam's good when he's bossy, and as a sidenote Dean's totally going to miss his nose with those tissues.

Eeee! That makes it EVEN BETTER.

These last two were brilliant, as always! I especially loved the part with the hot water bottles, because, mmm.

Your drabbles always leave me wanting more (in the best way possible!)

Awwww...Poor Dean-muffin, having to go through it twice. Smushes him and offers him my cold and a Nyquil and sprite cocktail.

oooh lovely! These boys are so fun to play with, and you play with Dean so well! :lmfao: luv the hot water bottles

Thank you!

Mm, I think he'd be so cute snuggling a hot water bottle.

Eeee! That makes it EVEN BETTER.

These last two were brilliant, as always! I especially loved the part with the hot water bottles, because, mmm.

Your drabbles always leave me wanting more (in the best way possible!)

Thank you! And uh sorry to tease. ;)

Awwww...Poor Dean-muffin, having to go through it twice. Smushes him and offers him my cold and a Nyquil and sprite cocktail.

He's probably not up for another cold. You might have to just sneak in and kiss him when he's not looking. :omg:

Thanks! Hope you're feeling better.

"Thank you so much for your time. Please let us know if there's anything we can do."

In the grieving parents' living room Sam gets up to go.

Beside him Dean doesn't move. He's planted on the floral couch, palms on his thighs. His skin's bright white against the red and purple blossoms.

Sam sizes him up and dips in closer. "Hey," he murmurs. "You coming?"

Dean's head tips up. His eyes on Sam's are shiny. "Uh." His hands rove to the couch back, the arm. "Yeah." He braces himself, strains upward.

Sam grabs his elbow, scans the man and woman and turns back just as Dean's eyelids flutter. "Whoa, whoa." He grips Dean's thin suit at the waist. "Hey. 'SOK."

"Oh my god," says the husband behind him.

"I'm calling 9-1-1," adds the wife.

Dean's warm and still and heavy against Sam. His breath crackles faintly. Then he twitches and stumbles back.

"Hey, easy, easy." Sam's still gripping Dean's elbow and Dean's frowning, leaning into it hard. "Shh, shh, you're good."

Dean's hair is wet with sweat. His chest heaves. He blinks and squints at Sam, at the others. "What...?"

"You fainted, man. It's fine. I got you." Sam inches in to support him better, feels Dean's hot forehead find his shoulder. "Ouch. ...Sorry. Flu. Thought he was over it." He shuffles his brother gently toward the door. "We'll get out of your hair."

"Do you need anything?" the woman blurts.

"He could rest on the sofa," offers the man.

"No. Thanks. Uh." Sam shifts Dean's weight as Dean rips a button off Sam's cheap dress shirt and sneezes explosively into his jacket. "We're not far from here. Really, we'll be fine."

And after a mountain of tissues and Tylenol, they are.

i LOVE when the strong person in a relationship (romantic, family, or otherwise) is the one who gets sick! ;) these Dean stories just about turn me into a puddle of goo!

Archived