Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Dean Variety Pack (Supernatural, M)

Lady Blessington

Haha, no, but I don't know the official rules, and I'm kinda lazy, so I went with instinct. It seems to me that "that" implies you're holding whatever it is you're referring to at more of a distance, whereas "it" suggests you've accepted it and allowed it (emotionally?) closer to you. I think so much of it is just to do with context though, and she said her teachers have all just said it's all about context, so then I felt better. :P

Thanks for the explanation :P It's weird to think how much of language is instinct. I was talking to a friend a few weeks ago about how when she was learning English in Saudi Arabia they used to have to learn the correct order of adjectives in a sentence, like 'opinion' before 'colour' before 'origin'. I don't remember ever learning that, but, sure enough, a pretty pink French hat sounds so much better to me than a pink French pretty hat. :P

ANYWAY.

'Bundle up, sickie' is maybe the cutest thing ever. ;) I love the concierge knowing Dean was going to sneeze because he had that 'look'. And SO MUCH lovely Dean interrupting himself by sneezing. And and - Dean's 'overheated nose'! I love your brain.

You're spoiling us with all these updates! :rolleyes:

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MMM I love the denial. And how everyone knows he's about to sneeze or if he's sick.

Soooo good. <3

Denial is one of those things that in real life annoys me but in fic is very appealing. *shrugs*

Thank you so much! :heart:

Heeeee. Probably not for the same reason as Sam. Although that'd make for some hot Wincest or J2. Which come to think of it I've read. Somewhere. Sommmmewhere. *thinks* I conclude that it's gone forever and officially dare you to write this situation if it doesn't squick you.

Whoaaa snap. I uh, I just...that would be hot...I don't know if I could do very well, but, hey, I have to try now... I've been dared! Are other people here into Wincest or J2? I don't even really know...*shifty eyes* Although, I may or may not already have something along those lines all typed up nice and neat on my computer floating around in my head. :) I think I'm over-analyzing this...what are you doing to my brain here? Seriously, now I want to try this but I'm not sure I can do it and I'm all nervous now...

Okaayyy, yay for EVERYTHING that you write, because it is always so freaking hot!! And I know, right?! I was totally thinking the same thing with that episode with the Kleenex, and those screencaps you have, and...

Yeah. I liked this. Very much. Mostly the concierge knowing Dean was going to need the Kleenex because he "had that look about him"...and Dean needing the tissue two more times before they get to the room, and Dean denying that he's sick until Sam keeps pointing out evidence and he finally has to give in and admit it. There needs to be a longer story about this. I also really like Sam calling Dean "sickie". :drool:

Sometimes I think somebody should rewrite every episode with the important difference that in all of them Dean has a cold. It might be boring. Or it might be hot enough that it doesn't matter. :D

I don't know if people are into slash here! Well I know people are into slash actually, but I don't know if people are into SPN slash. I definitely lean more toward gen for my SPN-fic-reading pleasure, but I'll check out anything with sneezy Dean in it, and I love a good J2 AU once in awhile. And I know... it's scary posting things when you're not sure how they'll be received.

Thanks for thinking about it. :heart: :heart: And for commenting so awesomely and specifically!

I can just hear the elevator muzak going on in the background of the first bit!

And... I too like the Dean!herding done by Sam, calling him sickie. Definitely a fav nickname.

And! The rain. I do like rain that adds a bit of mystique. I know that wasn't your doing, but I still liked it.

Haha, the muzak! And Dean-herding. Nicely put. :jump: Thanks.

Heeeee. Probably not for the same reason as Sam. Although that'd make for some hot Wincest or J2. Which come to think of it I've read. Somewhere. Sommmmewhere. *thinks* I conclude that it's gone forever and officially dare you to write this situation if it doesn't squick you.

Like, sneezefic-J2/Wincest? Huh. Never thought that would happen. Not sure if that's hot or just plain wrong ... but anyways, go for it! It's an intriguing idea ...

Umm, can I just say, how awesomely incredible are you with the so many drabbles in so little time?!! Especially liking the Stanford-era one, cos it's easy to imagine Sam being all bossy and condescending then.

:heart: :heart:

Oh, and I nearly forgot to thank you for the awesome sneeziness. I love the way you spell them, as always!!

Wow! Thank you! :heart: They totally were just old and on my computer, I didn't write them that quickly. :jump:

Haha, no, but I don't know the official rules, and I'm kinda lazy, so I went with instinct. It seems to me that "that" implies you're holding whatever it is you're referring to at more of a distance, whereas "it" suggests you've accepted it and allowed it (emotionally?) closer to you. I think so much of it is just to do with context though, and she said her teachers have all just said it's all about context, so then I felt better. :)

Thanks for the explanation :) It's weird to think how much of language is instinct. I was talking to a friend a few weeks ago about how when she was learning English in Saudi Arabia they used to have to learn the correct order of adjectives in a sentence, like 'opinion' before 'colour' before 'origin'. I don't remember ever learning that, but, sure enough, a pretty pink French hat sounds so much better to me than a pink French pretty hat. :)

ANYWAY.

'Bundle up, sickie' is maybe the cutest thing ever. :wub: I love the concierge knowing Dean was going to sneeze because he had that 'look'. And SO MUCH lovely Dean interrupting himself by sneezing. And and - Dean's 'overheated nose'! I love your brain.

You're spoiling us with all these updates! :heart:

Whoa, cool adjective-rule. I guess it's like my Old English teacher used to say - we all know the rules, even if we couldn't actually say what the rules are.

I'm all happy that you liked the "sickie" and the overheated nose. Thanks for letting me know. :heart: :heart:

This is some short silliness for a comment fic meme at hoodie-time on LJ.

---

"Uht-CHCHHOO!"

Sam looks up from the newspaper spread out over the diner table. Dean won't meet his eyes, just sniffles and pokes a key on the laptop.

"Gesundheit."

"Mm."

---

Dean's been fucking with the photo for a good twenty minutes, lining it up just right. A small queue of students is forming behind them at the copy machine, wearily shifting in their winter coats.

"Tape," Dean barks. Sam rips him off a piece.

"HuhhH..." Dean freezes, then blows out a hard breath and wiggles his nose. He smoothes the tape along one edge with his thumbnail. "Ihh... hhHH-TCHSHSHOO!"

The picture's spotted with liquid. Its ink's running.

"Son of a bitch."

---

When Dean picks Sam up at the cemetery there's a six-pack of boxes of Kleenex sitting in the backseat, and Dean's nose is suspiciously red.

Sam's eyebrows go up. "Everything OK?"

"Fide." Dean snuffles. "Find the grave?"

"Yeah. He's here all right."

"Good." Dean pulls out and Sam watches him, taking in the dark circles under his eyes and the whiteness of his face.

"You feel OK?"

"Deja vu."

---

"You are taking an unnecessary risk."

Dean whips around so fast he stumbles into the flimsy motel desk. It creaks under his palms as it takes his weight.

"Jesus, Cas. What the hell?"

Sam turns, halfway out the door. "Hey. You made it."

"Made it?" Dean chokes and then coughs until his face is red.

"Sam told me you were ill." Castiel sizes Dean up. "He was correct."

Dean sneezes messily into his sleeve. "And you're here to cure me?"

"No." The angel steps forward and presses two fingers to Dean's forehead. Dean flinches and slumps into his arms.

Sam helps Cas roll Dean onto his bed, peel off his jacket and tuck him in. "I owe you one."

"One what?"

Sam smoothes back Dean's hair and puts a box of tissues beside him on the bed. "One of something good."

That. Was brilliant. Cas's interfering-ness and the Deanial and Sam hovering around the edges who's just there to catch Dean when he falls, literally.

Sometimes I think somebody should rewrite every episode with the important difference that in all of them Dean has a cold. It might be boring. Or it might be hot enough that it doesn't matter. :)

I know, right!?!?! I, for one, would not find that boring at all. I like taking the episodes where the Js sound like they actually have a cold (and yes, I have a list for each of them) and then rewrite the episode...you know how in Roadkill Jared sounds sick, or like in Simon Said when it sounds like Jensen is a little congested? Yep, stories for those. But seriously, that would be so hot if Dean had a cold in EVERY episode... :)

God I'm rambling again. Okay, so what I really came here to say was YAY MORE FIC FROM YOU!! I haven't had a chance to check out the prompts for the comment-fic meme yet but there's always awesome fic that comes out of it!!

"HuhhH..." Dean freezes, then blows out a hard breath and wiggles his nose. He smoothes the tape along one edge with his thumbnail. "Ihh... hhHH-TCHSHSHOO!"

That was probably my favorite line...well, they're all my favorites but its my MOST favorite. Hee and the six-pack of Kleenex boxes and Sam calling Cas to come help and Sam smoothing back Dean's hair:)

I love it

""Sam told me you were ill." Castiel sizes Dean up. "He was correct.""

I can so see Cas saying that with a completely straight face.

Hee, the photo! Poor Dean. And "deja vu", hehe. I love Cas's seriousness and also, um, DEAN FAINTING INTO HIS ARMS. :wub:

Fic from you is always such a treat. I don't know whether you know how much it makes my day to come on here and find it. :heart: :heart:

SICKIE LOL. :drool::heart::)

I somehow missed some of these, so it was a lovely surprise for me to read them this morning. You're a gem!

• 2 weeks later...
Aha, so cute. :)

Yay for cute! Thank you!

That. Was brilliant. Cas's interfering-ness and the Deanial and Sam hovering around the edges who's just there to catch Dean when he falls, literally.

Deanial. Hnehehe. :heart: Brilliant? Dude. Thank you so much!

Sometimes I think somebody should rewrite every episode with the important difference that in all of them Dean has a cold. It might be boring. Or it might be hot enough that it doesn't matter. :heart:

I know, right!?!?! I, for one, would not find that boring at all. I like taking the episodes where the Js sound like they actually have a cold (and yes, I have a list for each of them) and then rewrite the episode...you know how in Roadkill Jared sounds sick, or like in Simon Said when it sounds like Jensen is a little congested? Yep, stories for those. But seriously, that would be so hot if Dean had a cold in EVERY episode... :D

God I'm rambling again. Okay, so what I really came here to say was YAY MORE FIC FROM YOU!! I haven't had a chance to check out the prompts for the comment-fic meme yet but there's always awesome fic that comes out of it!!

That was probably my favorite line...well, they're all my favorites but its my MOST favorite. Hee and the six-pack of Kleenex boxes and Sam calling Cas to come help and Sam smoothing back Dean's hair:)

Ooh, see yes, because rewriting EVERY episode with a cold is kind of a scary-massive project, but that would be an awesome way to tackle it, would be to start with the episodes/scenes where they really do sound sick (I definitely notice those scenes too, high five :heart:) and insert the colds into those ones and then see how it goes. I guess if you filled in the blanks, too, like did scenes that must have happened but that weren't actually in the episodes, you know like meals we don't see them eating and food runs we don't get to go on and the times when they theoretically exercise, then that could also keep it from getting dull. I say "you" but really I mean whoever... I'm totally not trying to pressure you. If I were trying to pressure you I would be saying, "Jesus that was hot when Sam kept stroking Dean's red nose and dangled the Kleenex so it just tickled the tip, for the love of God write more," which incidentally I am also saying.

Thanks for the amazing comments!

I love it

He keeps reminding me of Data from TNG. Makes me laugh.

Thank you!

Hee, the photo! Poor Dean. And "deja vu", hehe. I love Cas's seriousness and also, um, DEAN FAINTING INTO HIS ARMS. :drool:

Fic from you is always such a treat. I don't know whether you know how much it makes my day to come on here and find it. :heart: :heart:

Is it ironic that you saying this made your day made my day? Does that count as irony? I don't think that counts.

It just makes me happy. :heart:

SICKIE LOL. :heart::heart::heart:

I somehow missed some of these, so it was a lovely surprise for me to read them this morning. You're a gem!

Emerald calling the sapphire sparkly! Haha... ah.

*is a dork*

Thank you! :heart:

Oh Hoodie Time comment fic meme, how you are wonderful. This is SLASH, this one, but it's puke-free. 27jaredjensen, thanks for paving the way.

"You invert the numbers, and then you multiply." Sam slides the textbook across the table to Shauna. "Give it a try."

He watches her fingers peck at the calculator, then looks up at a loud snuffle. It's Dean, over by the thermostat, fiddling with it.

"Hey," Sam says.

Dean squints at him irritably, then lumbers back toward the kitchen with a grunt.

"Check me?"

Sam turns back to Shauna. "Yeah. Whatcha got?"

---

When Shauna's hour's up, Sam saunters down the hall and finds Dean sitting on the kitchen counter, doubled over, head in his hands.

"Babe?"

Dean moans.

Sam goes to him, cards a hand through his hair. His scalp is too warm. "Hey, what's wrong?" Dean looks up. His face flushed watermelon pink. Watery-eyed, he sniffles.

"Don't feel so good."

Sam eases in between Dean's knees, strokes his cheeks and plants a testing kiss on his brow. "That makes sense. You have a fever."

"Do that again."

Sam tucks Dean in under his chin and runs splayed hands down his overheated back. Then he drops a longer kiss on his brother's forehead.

"Hmm."

---

It's autumn, but Sam's sweating in his T-shirt. He cranks the heat back down and bundles Dean up in his black flannel PJs, the ones with the AC/DC patch Sam sewed on for his birthday. It only got cold enough last week to dig them out.

"There," Sam says, doing up the top button and kissing the tip of Dean's red nose. "You're back in black." Dean frowns and burrows into Sam's side, so they stay there on the edge of the bed, Sam massaging the muscles in Dean's side and Dean sneezing into Sam's thigh.

"KTZSSHG-uh!"

---

"I'm so sorry," Sam tells the store, not using enough air when he talks. Makes him sound croaky. "It just hit me all of a sudden... yeah, tomorrow night for sure."

---

"Blow."

"You sure you dod't wadt the other kide?"

"Dean."

He gives up and exhales snot into the tissue.

"Gross. I think you filled it."

Dean sniffs, shakes his head and covers his face with both hands. "KH-SCHCHLGK! Ow."

"Aww." Sam reaches for the Tylenol.

---

Sam wakes up in wet sheets. All he can see is the glow of the alarm clock.

"Dean?"

Nothing.

He turns on the lamp. Dean's hair's plastered to his head, face glowing with sweat. His jammy-top's undone. His eyes scrunch up in the light and he mutters something that sounds like "cream of spider plant."

Sam palms his brow, then his cheek. "Think you kicked its ass," he murmurs. He gets a cloth and sponges him down, then folds it and presses it to the back of his neck. Dean sighs and rolls toward him.

---

Sam unplugs the dryer and tests Dean's hair with his fingers. "Feel better?"

Dean gets a funny look on his face and sneezes messily into his shoulder. "GGSHTCHB!"

"Here." Sam hands him a tissue.

Dean gurgles into the Kleenex and mops off his arm. "A bit." He dumps his towel on the floor and tugs on thick jogging pants and Sam's dog T-shirt. "Albost ready for the other kide of blowigg."

"How would that work? You can't breathe through your nose."

Dean moves in close, takes the dryer from Sam's hand and gives his cheek a warm, deliberate, chapped kiss. "I have by ways."

I think you just killed me with the CUTENESS of Dean's black flannel AC/DC PJs and 'jammy-top' :drool: I love Dean sneezing and hurting himself, and Sam being all 'Aww,' and finding him painkillers, and also Dean saying he doesn't feel 'so good', yum. And the little sneaky mention of Sam's dog t-shirt!

"There," Sam says, doing up the top button and kissing the tip of Dean's red nose. "You're back in black."

That made me laugh out loud at my computer. So much love.

Alllso, just to stick my nose where it doesn't belong...

Ooh, see yes, because rewriting EVERY episode with a cold is kind of a scary-massive project, but that would be an awesome way to tackle it, would be to start with the episodes/scenes where they really do sound sick (I definitely notice those scenes too, high five :drool:) and insert the colds into those ones and then see how it goes. I guess if you filled in the blanks, too, like did scenes that must have happened but that weren't actually in the episodes, you know like meals we don't see them eating and food runs we don't get to go on and the times when they theoretically exercise, then that could also keep it from getting dull. I say "you" but really I mean whoever... I'm totally not trying to pressure you.

This is sounding like the kind of giant project that might just work as a collaborative effort, yes/no?

Okay, you know that's his brother, right? :drool: :drool:

Uhh, this was so wrong. But so hot. And this:

Dean frowns and burrows into Sam's side, so they stay there on the edge of the bed, Sam massaging the muscles in Dean's side and Dean sneezing into Sam's thigh.

I think I'll leave it there ... :drool: :drool:

Also, Sam teaching maths? I love maths . Totally my subject. And now for a different reason. :drool:

If I were trying to pressure you I would be saying, "Jesus that was hot when Sam kept stroking Dean's red nose and dangled the Kleenex so it just tickled the tip, for the love of God write more," which incidentally I am also saying.

Haha, don't worry, there IS more:) I was inspired by everyone's comments and encouragement and a comment-fic I read on the SPN blinfold comm on LJ and so yeah. There is more. Soon:)

Ooh, see yes, because rewriting EVERY episode with a cold is kind of a scary-massive project, but that would be an awesome way to tackle it, would be to start with the episodes/scenes where they really do sound sick (I definitely notice those scenes too, high five :drool:) and insert the colds into those ones and then see how it goes. I guess if you filled in the blanks, too, like did scenes that must have happened but that weren't actually in the episodes, you know like meals we don't see them eating and food runs we don't get to go on and the times when they theoretically exercise, then that could also keep it from getting dull. I say "you" but really I mean whoever... I'm totally not trying to pressure you.

This is sounding like the kind of giant project that might just work as a collaborative effort, yes/no?

Now there's an idea...it wouldn't be so scary-massive if enough people wanted to work on it...Either way, I'm really wanting this to happen now:)

Anywho. I lovelovelovelovelove comment-fic memes. Because we get so much goodness from them:) Dude, there should totally be a sneeze-focused comment-fic meme…

Ok, why I'm actually here: YOU are incredible.

Firstly, because Sam doing math is super SUPER duper hot. Secondly, I love that Dean's all silent and grumpy in the beginning. Thirdly, I LOVE the image of Dean sitting on the counter and Sam easing himself between Dean's knees. Fourthly, watermelon pink. Fifthly, PJs. That are blank flannel. That have an AC/DC path that Sam SEWED ON FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. Sixthly can be the PJs again, because that's just awesome. Seventhly, Sam calling in sick so that he can stay and take care of Dean who is actually sick. Eighthly, the "Blow" part that made me all giggly. Ninthly, your INCREDIBLY HOT sneeze spellings that are never lacking when it comes to creativity, especially the one with the G's and the B...whoa. Tenthly, Dean wearing Sam’s dog t-shirt.

Dude, there should totally be a sneeze-focused comment-fic meme…

Hee, that was totally the initial idea behind the Secret Santa thing! And it's not quite a comment-fic meme, but there are plans in motion, once everyone has posted their fics, to have a "Garage Sale of Prompts", to basically open up all the leftover prompts to the masses. Because there were so many brilliant prompts and it hurt my heart to think of them all gathering dust.

Sorry for the threadjack. Here's what I actually came here to say:

Also, Sam teaching maths? I love maths (...) And now for a different reason. :drool:
Firstly, because Sam doing math is super SUPER duper hot.

Okay, so I thought it was just me, but apparently not, so...ME TOO. Gah. Also I forgot to say I loved the chapped kiss, and "watermelon pink", and "Think you kicked its ass". :drool:

<3

Again.

Don't read.

But I did.

ahhhhh dilemmas and conflicts but so worth it.

When I first started watching this show I thought, "Whoa, this would be an amazing show for slash, except that those guys are brothers." Then I found out about wincest. Ohhh humans. :heart:

Thank you so much!

I think you just killed me with the CUTENESS of Dean's black flannel AC/DC PJs and 'jammy-top' :wub: I love Dean sneezing and hurting himself, and Sam being all 'Aww,' and finding him painkillers, and also Dean saying he doesn't feel 'so good', yum. And the little sneaky mention of Sam's dog t-shirt!
"There," Sam says, doing up the top button and kissing the tip of Dean's red nose. "You're back in black."

That made me laugh out loud at my computer. So much love.

Ooh, see yes, because rewriting EVERY episode with a cold is kind of a scary-massive project, but that would be an awesome way to tackle it, would be to start with the episodes/scenes where they really do sound sick (I definitely notice those scenes too, high five :heart:) and insert the colds into those ones and then see how it goes. I guess if you filled in the blanks, too, like did scenes that must have happened but that weren't actually in the episodes, you know like meals we don't see them eating and food runs we don't get to go on and the times when they theoretically exercise, then that could also keep it from getting dull. I say "you" but really I mean whoever... I'm totally not trying to pressure you.

Yes/yes! If 27jj has that list, I guess we could uhhhmmmrrr what do you propose? You organized that Secret Santa really well. Put up a notice but also message people who write SPN fic and invite them to play?

You laughed out loud at your computer? :heart::heart: I love the favourite parts you chose! Aw, I miss Sam's dog shirt. I wonder what ever happened to it. Maybe Dean like vomited blood on it and the stains never came out.

Thank you for being amazing.

Okay, you know that's his brother, right? :unsure::)

Uhh, this was so wrong. But so hot. And this:

Dean frowns and burrows into Sam's side, so they stay there on the edge of the bed, Sam massaging the muscles in Dean's side and Dean sneezing into Sam's thigh.

I think I'll leave it there ... :innocent:B)

Also, Sam teaching maths? I love maths . Totally my subject. And now for a different reason. :)

1. You! You must update. Because I love your fic.

2. Sam would think it was hot that you liked math.

3. Thank you for braving the incest and for the awesome awesome comment action!

If I were trying to pressure you I would be saying, "Jesus that was hot when Sam kept stroking Dean's red nose and dangled the Kleenex so it just tickled the tip, for the love of God write more," which incidentally I am also saying.

Haha, don't worry, there IS more:) I was inspired by everyone's comments and encouragement and a comment-fic I read on the SPN blinfold comm on LJ and so yeah. There is more. Soon:)

Ooh, see yes, because rewriting EVERY episode with a cold is kind of a scary-massive project, but that would be an awesome way to tackle it, would be to start with the episodes/scenes where they really do sound sick (I definitely notice those scenes too, high five :heart:) and insert the colds into those ones and then see how it goes. I guess if you filled in the blanks, too, like did scenes that must have happened but that weren't actually in the episodes, you know like meals we don't see them eating and food runs we don't get to go on and the times when they theoretically exercise, then that could also keep it from getting dull. I say "you" but really I mean whoever... I'm totally not trying to pressure you.

Now there's an idea...it wouldn't be so scary-massive if enough people wanted to work on it...Either way, I'm really wanting this to happen now:)

Anywho. I lovelovelovelovelove comment-fic memes. Because we get so much goodness from them:) Dude, there should totally be a sneeze-focused comment-fic meme…

Ok, why I'm actually here: YOU are incredible.

Firstly, because Sam doing math is super SUPER duper hot. Secondly, I love that Dean's all silent and grumpy in the beginning. Thirdly, I LOVE the image of Dean sitting on the counter and Sam easing himself between Dean's knees. Fourthly, watermelon pink. Fifthly, PJs. That are blank flannel. That have an AC/DC path that Sam SEWED ON FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. Sixthly can be the PJs again, because that's just awesome. Seventhly, Sam calling in sick so that he can stay and take care of Dean who is actually sick. Eighthly, the "Blow" part that made me all giggly. Ninthly, your INCREDIBLY HOT sneeze spellings that are never lacking when it comes to creativity, especially the one with the G's and the B...whoa. Tenthly, Dean wearing Sam’s dog t-shirt.

You know, I think of this fic and I just keep thinking, "But Sam didn't have a sneeze kink like in 27jj's fic and so so much potential goodness was lost." It's like I can't think how to rock that angle without just completely ripping you off. You did it perfectly. :heart: Some day. Sommmme day.

YOU HAVE MORE? *grins uncontrollably*

What's the blindfold comm?

Whuuuut, ten favourite things? You spoil me! :heart: I love it when people pick out my favourite parts.

Thank you so much!

Dude, there should totally be a sneeze-focused comment-fic meme…

Hee, that was totally the initial idea behind the Secret Santa thing! And it's not quite a comment-fic meme, but there are plans in motion, once everyone has posted their fics, to have a "Garage Sale of Prompts", to basically open up all the leftover prompts to the masses. Because there were so many brilliant prompts and it hurt my heart to think of them all gathering dust.

Sorry for the threadjack. Here's what I actually came here to say:

Also, Sam teaching maths? I love maths (...) And now for a different reason. :)
Firstly, because Sam doing math is super SUPER duper hot.

Okay, so I thought it was just me, but apparently not, so...ME TOO. Gah. Also I forgot to say I loved the chapped kiss, and "watermelon pink", and "Think you kicked its ass". :heart:

Dude. Thank you!

I think anything where we see how super-duper talented/practiced/adept the boys are at something is kinda hot. :heart:

YAY for garage sale of prompts! The thing about this site and a comment fic meme is that we'd have to use that other layout, or, OK well I use the layout where you just see all the comments one after another, because in the layout where you see it more like on LJ with all the little threads under the one heading, you actually can't always see all the comments. I kept being like, "Aw, W.I.N. hasn't updated her fic in forever," but really she had, I just couldn't see the new stuff past a certain point until I switched layouts.

Anywayyyyyy.

But frack man, comment fic meme where sneezy prompts are a given? SO MUCH POTENTIAL.

Sometimes I think somebody should rewrite every episode with the important difference that in all of them Dean has a cold. It might be boring. Or it might be hot enough that it doesn't matter. B)

I know, right!?!?! I, for one, would not find that boring at all. I like taking the episodes where the Js sound like they actually have a cold (and yes, I have a list for each of them) and then rewrite the episode...you know how in Roadkill Jared sounds sick, or like in Simon Said when it sounds like Jensen is a little congested? Yep, stories for those. But seriously, that would be so hot if Dean had a cold in EVERY episode... :)

Ooh, see yes, because rewriting EVERY episode with a cold is kind of a scary-massive project, but that would be an awesome way to tackle it, would be to start with the episodes/scenes where they really do sound sick (I definitely notice those scenes too, high five :)) and insert the colds into those ones and then see how it goes. I guess if you filled in the blanks, too, like did scenes that must have happened but that weren't actually in the episodes, you know like meals we don't see them eating and food runs we don't get to go on and the times when they theoretically exercise, then that could also keep it from getting dull. I say "you" but really I mean whoever... I'm totally not trying to pressure you. If I were trying to pressure you I would be saying, "Jesus that was hot when Sam kept stroking Dean's red nose and dangled the Kleenex so it just tickled the tip, for the love of God write more," which incidentally I am also saying.

Firstly, I really shouldn't be in for this, but I SO AM. We could all do a series of drabble-y things, starting with the eps where they sound sick, and then maybe even continuing from there? Anyway, let me know if you guys are seriously interested in doing this, because COUNT ME IN if you are! :)

I love it

Yes yes yes on the Data thing!!

And now for my comments on the fabulous fic itself:

1. I LOVE YOU.

2. Sickie!!

3. Oh, slightly alcoholic deadpan Cas. Don't ever change.

4. Sam blow-drying Dean's hair!!!

5. I LOVE YOU.

:wub::unsure::innocent:

Yes/yes! If 27jj has that list, I guess we could uhhhmmmrrr what do you propose? You organized that Secret Santa really well. Put up a notice but also message people who write SPN fic and invite them to play?

I like this idea SOOOOOOO MUCH.

You laughed out loud at your computer? B):) I love the favourite parts you chose! Aw, I miss Sam's dog shirt. I wonder what ever happened to it. Maybe Dean like vomited blood on it and the stains never came out.

I may have to write this. About the shirt. :)

(Sorry for threadjack-ness, btw.)

OH, and I forgot to mention the AC/DC pajamas that killed me!!

Sometimes I think somebody should rewrite every episode with the important difference that in all of them Dean has a cold. It might be boring. Or it might be hot enough that it doesn't matter. :)

I know, right!?!?! I, for one, would not find that boring at all. I like taking the episodes where the Js sound like they actually have a cold (and yes, I have a list for each of them) and then rewrite the episode...you know how in Roadkill Jared sounds sick, or like in Simon Said when it sounds like Jensen is a little congested? Yep, stories for those. But seriously, that would be so hot if Dean had a cold in EVERY episode... B)

Ooh, see yes, because rewriting EVERY episode with a cold is kind of a scary-massive project, but that would be an awesome way to tackle it, would be to start with the episodes/scenes where they really do sound sick (I definitely notice those scenes too, high five :unsure:) and insert the colds into those ones and then see how it goes. I guess if you filled in the blanks, too, like did scenes that must have happened but that weren't actually in the episodes, you know like meals we don't see them eating and food runs we don't get to go on and the times when they theoretically exercise, then that could also keep it from getting dull. I say "you" but really I mean whoever... I'm totally not trying to pressure you. If I were trying to pressure you I would be saying, "Jesus that was hot when Sam kept stroking Dean's red nose and dangled the Kleenex so it just tickled the tip, for the love of God write more," which incidentally I am also saying.

Firstly, I really shouldn't be in for this, but I SO AM. We could all do a series of drabble-y things, starting with the eps where they sound sick, and then maybe even continuing from there? Anyway, let me know if you guys are seriously interested in doing this, because COUNT ME IN if you are! :)

I love it

Yes yes yes on the Data thing!!

And now for my comments on the fabulous fic itself:

1. I LOVE YOU.

2. Sickie!!

3. Oh, slightly alcoholic deadpan Cas. Don't ever change.

4. Sam blow-drying Dean's hair!!!

5. I LOVE YOU.

:innocent::heart: :heart:

Wow! :heart: :heart: I'm gonna stop smiling any minute now.

I like this idea SOOOOOOO MUCH.

You laughed out loud at your computer? :heart::heart: I love the favourite parts you chose! Aw, I miss Sam's dog shirt. I wonder what ever happened to it. Maybe Dean like vomited blood on it and the stains never came out.

I may have to write this. About the shirt. :)

(Sorry for threadjack-ness, btw.)

OH, and I forgot to mention the AC/DC pajamas that killed me!!

You should totally write that! Yes yes! And YAY that you'd be in for boys-with-colds episode rewrites! I'll definitely keep you posted when I figure out more. I don't know how long this they-sound-congested list is but if people want to do other episodes there's absolutely no reason why they shouldn't so for sure it could continue if people wanted. I think. Must think. :wub:

Thank you so much for rocking my commenty world. :heart:

Uhhhhhhm. So this next thing. Sorry? /You're welcome?

Sam folds the soft paper over Dean's nose and presses one warm nostril shut. "Blow."

Dean obeys. Warm air pushes through the tissue and then suddenly there's substance, tension in the material. It's a clump of snot, bursting from Dean's congested sinuses with a sound like TV static.

"Good." Sam blocks the other side of his nose. "Again."

Dean takes another breath through chapped lips and pushes out more air, spattering the inside of the tissue with more overheated mucus.

Sam gives his brother's pink nostrils a careful swipe, one on each side, and then squishes the Kleenex around between his fingers, enjoying the gooey texture. "That's a good batch," he teases, weighing it demonstratively in his palm. "You could start a snot farm with that."

"You're so gross." Dean nuzzles into Sam's neck, snuffles wetly. "Makes me wanna fuck you."

Sam's eyes roll back as Dean's nose pokes warm and wet into the skin just behind his ear. The crackling sound as he sniffs makes Sam groan.

Sam takes Dean's face between his hands and pulls him out where Sam can see him, can see the swollen, blushing nose and the fire engine lips.

"Not so fast." Sam leans in close and presses his lips softly to one side of Dean's nose, then the other. It's all pulsing heat underneath.

"Gnnh." Dean twists his head away and raises a wrist to his nostrils.

"Here, here." Sam doubles up a tissue and cups his brother's nose, anchoring his thumb and finger on either side.

"HH-HIDGSHSHH! HHH-HETCCHHHoo!"

The steamy explosions almost rip the Kleenex away, make the loose middle puff in against Sam's palm.

Dean sniffles, watches Sam with a glint in his eye. "Hhh... hhhHH... hh-hh-TDZHSCHSHHSHK!"

Sam licks his lips and squeezes in one nostril again, waiting for Dean to blow. "You're so fucking hot," Sam groans.

Dean burbles violently into the tissue. "You're such a weirdo," he mumbles through the Kleenex. "Feel like a fucking porn star. How'd you do that?"

"God, Dean," Sam says as he dabs Dean's nose. He nuzzles Dean Eskimo-style, then plants a worshipful kiss to the very tip. "I could eat you alive."

"Hhh-huh... HGKTF!" The sneeze bursts over Dean's shoulder and Sam watches jealously.

"C'mere." He massages Dean's shoulders, trails down to his abs, encircles his waist and tugs him tight against Sam.

"Snuggles?" Dean snuffles messily in Sam's ear and Sam shivers happily.

"I wanna feel you," Sam says, absently stroking Dean's back underneath his T-shirt. "When you... I want it."

Dean snorts and lays his head on Sam's shoulder. "You're so fucking cute."

Sam wraps his arms around Dean and waits. Soon he feels Dean tensing, feels his breath changing. "Hhh... hoo." Sam strokes up Dean's back and down again, winds around him again and waits. "Hhh-HHHHH... agh."

Sam whimpers. His palms sneak down Dean's waistband and explore his ass.

"Ungh," Dean moans. He kisses Sam's earlobe. "Hhh-Hah-HAH... HADSHSHSHHUH! Hit-SCCHCHCHHOO!" He shakes with each sneeze, stomach bunching, hot wet eruptions blasting into Sam's shoulder. "DTCSHSH!"

He wipes his nose with his fingers and pulls back for a look at Sam. "That make you happy?"

Sam pants for a second, staring, dazed. Then he flattens Dean to the bed. "Yeah. Your turn."

I think anything where we see how super-duper talented/practiced/adept the boys are at something is kinda hot. :D

So, so true. Like first-aid. And car-fixing. And fighting, and thinking on their feet, and so many glorious things. Also, for me there's something about him holding the pencil with those giant hands and, in my head, having neat soft handwriting and mmm. :P Yes, I'm weird.

Okay, so again, Wincest, I've never really...yeah. BUT. You. GAH. This bit:

"I wanna feel you," Sam says, absently stroking Dean's back underneath his T-shirt. "When you... I want it."

Sam wraps his arms around Dean and waits. Soon he feels Dean tensing, feels his breath changing. "Hhh... hoo." Sam strokes up Dean's back and down again, winds around him again and waits. "Hhh-HHHHH... agh."

"Ungh," Dean moans. He kisses Sam's earlobe. "Hhh-Hah-HAH... HADSHSHSHHUH! Hit-SCCHCHCHHOO!" He shakes with each sneeze, stomach bunching, hot wet eruptions blasting into Sam's shoulder. "DTCSHSH!"

*explodes*

*reconstitutes*

Aww, thank you so much! I'mma PM you about proposals because we all know how I love to ramble and I don't want to threadjack your thread too much.

*rereads*

*explodes again*

Dude, turns out writing Dean/Sam with sneeze-kinky-ness is addictive, so yeah. Definitely more:)

The blindfold comm on LJ is pretty similar to the kink meme, I think. Anywho, the story I recently read there was written a while ago (and who knows, you may have already read it) and I would link it here, but its 18+ and just to be on the safe side I’ll just PM it to you. I was planning on messaging you anyway:)

And now, on to the amazing hotness you write: GOOD LORD JESUS. Sam holding the tissue for Dean to blow his nose (and liking the snot, way hotter than that should be) and Dean needing to sneeze and Sam getting the tissue ready so he can sneeze into it and the sneezes and THE END. Even though I was so sad to see it end. GUHHHHHHHHHHH. :bleh::blushing::laugh: I seriously have just been sitting here and reading it for the past half hour and its SO HOT and :P and I want moremoremoremoremore! :D

HNNNG. That's pretty much all I can manage to say about this. Just...I don't even...this is the hottest thing I've ever read.

"Here, here." Sam doubles up a tissue and cups his brother's nose, anchoring his thumb and finger on either side.

I just...I need a moment. In my bunk.

This is so hot and so romantic at the same time, it makes my brain explode. Oh, boys.

He wipes his nose with his fingers and pulls back for a look at Sam. "That make you happy?"

Sam pants for a second, staring, dazed. Then he flattens Dean to the bed. "Yeah. Your turn."

*whimpers*

You are THE BEST.

Whoo Lordy.....I've been gone for like two, three weeks now and I come back to this?!?! HALLELUJAH! At this rate, I can last until the 24th....i think. :/

I don't even really like Wincest....but....i.....liked it.....

so much so that my brain melted. twice. and then exploded.

I think anything where we see how super-duper talented/practiced/adept the boys are at something is kinda hot. :heart:

So, so true. Like first-aid. And car-fixing. And fighting, and thinking on their feet, and so many glorious things. Also, for me there's something about him holding the pencil with those giant hands and, in my head, having neat soft handwriting and mmm. :blushing: Yes, I'm weird.

Okay, so again, Wincest, I've never really...yeah. BUT. You. GAH. This bit:

*explodes*

*reconstitutes*

Aww, thank you so much! I'mma PM you about proposals because we all know how I love to ramble and I don't want to threadjack your thread too much.

*rereads*

*explodes again*

Mmm, Sam with neat handwriting and a little pencil in his sasquatch-hand. You're right, that's kinda nice. :heart:

Thank you SO MUCH for venturing into the wincest even though it's not so much your thing, and thank you again for poking me until I set up the meme. I really would not have thought of doing it (been brave enough to do it?) as a meme on LJ without you.

Dude, turns out writing Dean/Sam with sneeze-kinky-ness is addictive, so yeah. Definitely more:)

The blindfold comm on LJ is pretty similar to the kink meme, I think. Anywho, the story I recently read there was written a while ago (and who knows, you may have already read it) and I would link it here, but its 18+ and just to be on the safe side I’ll just PM it to you. I was planning on messaging you anyway:)

And now, on to the amazing hotness you write: GOOD LORD JESUS. Sam holding the tissue for Dean to blow his nose (and liking the snot, way hotter than that should be) and Dean needing to sneeze and Sam getting the tissue ready so he can sneeze into it and the sneezes and THE END. Even though I was so sad to see it end. GUHHHHHHHHHHH. :heart: :heart: :heart: I seriously have just been sitting here and reading it for the past half hour and its SO HOT and :D and I want moremoremoremoremore! :laugh:

Half an hour of reading this?! Man! :laugh: That's amazing to hear. Thank you SO MUCH, and thanks again (or did I ever thank you, LOL) for the blindfold link. That was one sexy fic. I kept thinking, "OMG, who is this? Do I know this person? Are they still here?"

HNNNG. That's pretty much all I can manage to say about this. Just...I don't even...this is the hottest thing I've ever read.

I just...I need a moment. In my bunk.

This is so hot and so romantic at the same time, it makes my brain explode. Oh, boys.

*whimpers*

You are THE BEST.

The hottest thing you've ever read? Dude! :lol::heart: You crack me up with your bunk time. Now when you comment and you don't mention bunk time I'm like, "Aw, what'd I do wrong?" LOL, thanks for the amazing comments and I'm so happy you're HERE!

Whoo Lordy.....I've been gone for like two, three weeks now and I come back to this?!?! HALLELUJAH! At this rate, I can last until the 24th....i think. :/

I don't even really like Wincest....but....i.....liked it.....

so much so that my brain melted. twice. and then exploded.

Hehehe *pictures an exploding puddle of liquid*

That makes me happy! Thank you so much! :laugh:

So this is a game called, "How many ficlets can Maddy cram into one comment so as not to spam everybody too badly?" All of these are from the Sneezy SPN Boys Comment Fic Meme, which is still going on and which you should so come play at. No LJ account required. Also some of these are a bit uhh frisky so be warned.

Prompt: Dean is sick, he has to sneeze but it's stuck and it's driving him nuts. It's driving Sam nuts too. (Oh, yes, I WENT THERE.)

"Hh... hh-h... hhHHHH..."

Dean cocks his head, shakes it and lets out a breath. He sniffles and then shrugs at Sam, half-apologetically. "So buch for that."

Sam slides a hand into his pocket and adjusts himself. "Hmmh." On the hood of the car he angles himself toward Dean until their knees are touching. He pulls out a tissue, drops his chin to his hand and waits.

Dean shields his eyes and glances up at him. "Wh... h-HH... hah-hhHHH... agh." He rubs his flushed nose and presses a knuckle into it. "Hrgh."

Sam squirms. A breeze scratches fallen leaves across the pavement, soothes his overheated face. "Can I...?"

Dean shivers, one hand hovering by his flaring nostrils. "Hh-hhg... HH-hhhhh." Squinty eyes take in Sam's face. "Yeah."

Sam smiles a tiny smile. He shifts so their hips are touching, then dips his face close to Dean's red nose and presses a soft kiss to it.

"HH-HHH-HH..." Sam leans back to observe. "Haggh. H-HHk... hhH-H... ugh." Dean pinches his nose, grinds his nostrils together and watches an eighteen wheeler roll past.

"Hey." Sam palms Dean's chilly hand. "Gently, man." He inhales the smell of distant woodsmoke and flutters his lips over the warm bridge of Dean's nose, the hollow of his eye, the curve of his nostril. All the while, his fingertip's ghosting over the rough rim of Dean's other nostril.

Dean's breath catches and Sam swallows. "Hhhh-hhh-HHH-HHHHH..." His eyebrows crumple, his nose wrinkling, chest heaving. Apple-red lips part wide. Sam remembers the tissue just in time.

"Hhh-HASHSZSHHZSHUH!"

Prompt: The boys get cursed so that every time Dean sneezes, Sam comes in his pants. Dean gets a cold and, well...things get interesting. Could be slash or awkward gen.

Dean's digging in his pocket for the keys. He frowns, seems to stop breathing. Then he gasps and buries an enormous sneeze in his elbow.

"HHHHH-DZZHZHHZHHSH!"

Waiting at the passenger door, Sam comes in his pants.

---

"We're so sorry about your wife." Beside Sam on the couch, Dean burbles into a tissue. "We just have a couple more questions for the insurance claim."

The widower nods.

"Hhhh... huh-h... hh-HHHH-HIDZSSSCHK!"

Sam decorates the inside of his boxers.

"Where's your rest room?"

---

"Hh-IHHH... ahhh." Dean sniffles and tosses the remote in a spinning flip, catches it easily.

"You coming down with something?"

"It's fuckin' summer." Dean plucks a Kleenex from the box and blows his nose with his free hand.

"I just... you look like you could use a bowl of soup."

Dean steals a glance at him, then snorts. "Probably. Ih-HHHHH..."

Sam's cock twitches.

"AHHH-HADSHSSHHHUH!"

"Be right back."

---

"The friends all feel right to me. That husband, though... he seems kinda chill for somebody who just lost his wife."

"I guess."

Dean glances over, drags a tissue under his nose and runs a yellow light. "What's with you?"

---

"We know what you did. The hit man routine, but also..." Sam's cheeks are hot. "Tell us how to fix it."

The witch just stirs her coffee.

"So much for Plan A," Dean says, and breaks her neck.

---

"HH..." Dean mashes a palm against his nose. "Heh-HHH..."

Sam swallows and pinches his own thigh, hard.

"Hrrrhhh... RHH-HISZZSSHSHHIK!"

Sam blinks. "Not fixed, dude."

---

"My... ejaculate, and Dean's snot? Bobby... are you sure that'll work?"

---

Dean's gone really still in his seat. His red nose flares with a sharp inhale.

"Don't, man." Sam glances at their waitress, who's serving hash browns and eggs to the next table over.

"HH-hgh. Cad't help it, dude." A napkin's poised and ready. "HHHH-RR-HRRRRSHSHSHOOO!" He squints watery eyes open. "Well? Eddythigg?"

Sam drops his head to his folded arms.

"Sab?" Dean blows his nose and coughs out a crackly chuckle. "You deed to go cleed up?"

"No."

"Thedd, what?"

Sam pushes his hands through his hair and straightens, lets Dean see his blushing face. "Pavlov, man."

Dean quirks an eyebrow. He snuffles thickly.

"Just... don't do that."

Prompt: The Curious Case of Dean Winchester: Dean catches a bug when he’s in his older (and more vulnerable) body, and of course still has it when he’s back to normal.

"Mountain biking?"

Dean bounces a little to test the bedsprings, then blows his pink nose and wipes it with a flourish. "Yeah. Why dot?"

Sam raises his eyebrows and presses a stack of shirts into the dresser drawer. "We don't have bikes?"

"So what? We'll redt subb."

"Kinda cold out there." Sam folds his empty duffel in half and dumps it on the closet floor.

"Add what, you're worried about shrigkage?"

Sam drops onto the empty bed. He sighs across the gap at Dean, who's cozied up to the motel Kleenex box. "In case you haven't noticed, you sound like a friggin' bassoon, man. A bassoon with a sock shoved up it. And the last time I checked, suckin' on a hospital ventilator wasn't your idea of a good time."

"Hospital?" Dean snuffles into his wrist. "Dude. It's a... hhh-HIDSHSHGKH!... a little cold."

"Why mountain biking?"

Dean goes to town on a tissue, until he's raw-nosed and pale. He hesitates, catching his breath. "Or rock clibigg? You wadt to rock clibe idstead?"

"Dean..." Sam takes in the new smoothness of his brother's face. "Yeah, OK. Indoor."

Prompt: Dean with a super sneezy, miserable cold with hovering (turned on? Slash?) Sam. At one point, Sam covers one (or more!) of Dean's sneezes with his own bare hand...For any reason.

"You kinky bastard."

Sam knots Dean's other wrist to the bed with his dog shirt. "Fuckin' right." He kisses Dean's warm knuckles, then sits back and admires his spoils.

"Aren't you gonna do my feet?"

"You can't reach your nose with those." Sam idly fingers Dean's belly button, flicks out some lint. He smoothes a palm over the taut stomach, watching Dean watch him. "How you doin'?"

Dean lifts his torso and tosses himself an inch to the left. He shrugs. "So far so..." a frown flits over his face and he sucks in a breath, then holds it and lets it go. His nose flushes and he sniffles wetly. "Good."

"Having a little trouble there?" Sam pulls down the Kleenex box, sets it beside Dean's head. "Need anything?"

Dean turns and glares at the tissues, which flutter in a frustrated puff of air. "Bitch." He stretches toward them, manages to mouth the corner of the box. "HHH-hgh. Hh-HIDGZZZSH!" It totters a little, Kleenex dipping in the gale.

"Mmh." Sam drags a thumb along the groove between two of Dean's ribs. "That was hot."

Dean sniffles up at him, nose pink, snot leaking down toward his lip. "Little help here?"

"No."

Dean's forehead creases. "What?"

"Ask me better." Sam bites Dean's chest.

"Ow!" Dean squirms. "What are you, a cannibal?" Sam doesn't answer, busy gnawing on his shoulder.

Dean snuffles and examines the ceiling. "Please, Sam, will you wipe my nose for me?"

Sam drops a light kiss to his chin. "Why?"

"Because I... uhh, God... hh-HH-HIT-ZISHSHHOO!"

Sam flattens himself to Dean, grinds into his hip. "Oh, fuck."

Dean gasps. "Sab. Jesus." He's flushed everywhere, deepest of all in his flaring nose. His wet lips suck in another breath and Sam moulds himself to Dean's chest, wraps greedy arms around his ribcage.

"Hh-HHH-DSZHZHZHHSSHSH! ISHSHSHSHOO!"

Overheated muscles buck under Sam's skin. A fine mist sprays his forehead. The heartbeat under his ear goes crazy.

"Huhgh." Sam presses a fierce kiss to his solar plexus. He pushes out a shaky breath and lies still for a moment. Then he hauls himself up and plucks a tissue from the box.

Dean's upper lip is coated in clear mucus. His eyes are watery. Sam teases one nipple with the tip of the tissue. "What should I do with this?"

"Cleed bee up." Dean wriggles his nose ineffectually.

"You gonna help me?"

A confused gaze meets Sam's. Then it clears. "Yeah. I'b gudda blow idto it. I'b gudda blow it real good. Real hard. You like that?"

Sam can't hold back the smile. "Fuckin' right you are. Fuckin' right." He folds up the tissue and lowers it slowly, slowly, toward Dean's nose. Before touchdown he lifts it back up, and Dean whimpers.

"OK." He settles the soft paper around Dean's red, damp nostrils. Dean watches him from behind the tissue. "Give 'er."

Dean winks, screws up his eyes and gurgles hard into the Kleenex. Sam presses one nostril shut, then the other.

"Better?" Sam wipes Dean's sensitive skin dry and goes still, hovering close to his nose. "Mmhh. God, I could eat you." He inches in and brushes the side of Dean's warm nose with his lips.

Dean sighs contentedly against him. Then he twists away, his chest expanding in short jerks. Sam greedily cups his twitching nostrils and wide open mouth.

"Hhh-h-h-h-HAZZZSHSHZHUH!" Hot wetness explodes against Sam's palm. "DTSHSH!"

"Oh my god." Sam wipes his hand on Dean's belly and presses in to kiss Dean hard. His palm trails warm slime all the way down.

Archived