Sneeze Fetish Forum

W.I.N.'s drabble thread

W.I.N.

Hee!

It is pretty delicious, I agree.

~W.I.N.

*spazzes* A sniffly, shivery Dean is one of my favorite things! *hums "A Few of My Favorite Things" with own words* :blushing:

Prompt: #12 Sin

Fandom/Orginal: Supernatural

Disclaimer: I have yet to figure out how to get the rights to Supernatural. Alas!

Word count: 100

In the John Winchester Guide To Being A Hunter, there is only one cardinal sin, and that is not taking good care of your weapons. A poorly-maintained firearm could be the difference between life and death, and Dean has taken this to heart. Weapons care before everything else.

Sam doesn't share his philosophy. “Dude, you're soaking wet. At least put on some dry clothes.”

HEISHOO!” Dean sneezes, head to the side, protecting the shotgun. “In a minute.” He shivers, keeps cleaning.

“You'll get the gun wet.”

Dean rolls his eyes, puts the gun down. “Fine.”

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to oblige! ;)

~W.I.N.

More wet, shivery Winchesterness. Meeeep! :blushing:

Prompt: #13 Care

Disclaimer: *weeps* Why can't I own Supernatural? WHY?!?

“You've got it all backward,” Dean's words slur. “'M s'posed to be takin' care of you, not th'other way 'round.”

Sam wipes the sweat from his face with a damp facecloth, and Dean unconsciously leans into his touch, a soft moan escaping from him. He's burning with fever, has been all night. It's obviously more than just a cold, no matter what Dean says.

“Hey, it's my turn today,” he says gently. “Don't worry. I'm sure I'll get into trouble soon enough, and you can take care of me then.”

Dean chuckles quietly, fades into sleep.

Aww! I'm... sorry? Maybe? Sort of? :blushing:

~W.I.N.

EEEEEEEEEK.

Uh... I'm kind of incoherent over these, SORRY. Feverish!Dean broke me.

There it is again! The sneeze of "and now we officially declare you sick." LOVE IT.

*tackles Dean and snuggles him*

FOREHEAD FEELS!!!! AGHGHHhh! Together with sneezes. This is such a rare and beautiful combination. You rock hard. :blushing:

Sam taking care of Dean is just so much more compelling to me than Dean taking care of Sam. Sweet delicious role reversal. Good one. <3

Poor Dean. Loyal to a fault.

I love how Sam out-maneuvers him. And the sexy sneeze.

*grabby hands for more*

Mod note: Merged posts

What a wonderful thing to come back to after a weekend away. Yay sick Sam and Dean. ;)

Hey, welcome back! And it's my pleasure. I am having LOTS of fun.

There it is again! The sneeze of "and now we officially declare you sick." LOVE IT.

*tackles Dean and snuggles him*

It's a fun one to write about, I agree. I think we may be seeing more of it before these drabbles are done... :)

~W.I.N.

FOREHEAD FEELS!!!! AGHGHHhh! Together with sneezes. This is such a rare and beautiful combination. You rock hard. ;)

Hee! Thank you. Forehead feels are awesome. I love finding them in fics, like little Easter eggs!

Sam taking care of Dean is just so much more compelling to me than Dean taking care of Sam. Sweet delicious role reversal. Good one. <3

I like 'em both, myself. Sam taking care of Dean is its very own brand of special, though.

Poor Dean. Loyal to a fault.

I love how Sam out-maneuvers him. And the sexy sneeze.

*grabby hands for more*

Yep. Dean doesn't do much thinking with his head when it comes to family. It's all heart, all the time, often to his own detriment. Silly boy. :blushing:

And your wish is my command! Prompt #14 is giving me some trouble, but I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something soon.

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #14 Frail

Disclaimer: Eric Kripke is a meanie who doesn't share! Uh, I mean, they're not mine. Nope.

“Sam?” Dean tries to keep the panic out of his voice, looking for the missing eight-year-old. Sam's supposed to be in bed, getting over his most recent bout with the 'flu.

He finds him outside in his blue pajamas, barefoot in the spring mud, crouched down, very intently inspecting something that Dean can't see. He looks up as Dean sprints over, holds out his hand, eyes shining.

“Look what I found!”

It's an empty robin's egg, cradled in his palm, frail and beautiful. Transient. Suddenly Dean can't bring himself to be mad.

“Okay, tiger. Bring it inside.”

:blink: I just read all of these and I have to say, I really wish that you did own Supernatural. sneezy!Dean never fails to brighten my day, thank you for writing and sharing all of these wonderful drabbles with us!
:blink: I just read all of these and I have to say, I really wish that you did own Supernatural. sneezy!Dean never fails to brighten my day, thank you for writing and sharing all of these wonderful drabbles with us!

My pleasure! It's as much if not more fun for me to write them, so it's win-win! Love your .sig, btw. I haven't seen Season 3 of Heroes, but am looking forward to watching it when I can get my hands on the DVD.

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #15 The End

Disclaimer: Mine only in my wildest dreams!

“Okay, this is it. The end. One more time, and you're done,” Sam promises. At this point, he's willing to promise anything, just so long as Dean does what he's told.

Dean has submitted to being settled on the sofa under a blanket, has balked at having to take more pills. He eyes Sam suspiciously, ducks his head in a sudden sneeze. “HEEIISHH!” Looks up, expression pleading. “Promise?”

“Promise.”

He heaves a sigh. “Okay.” Takes the pills from Sam, accepts a glass of water, swallows. Counts the pills, frowns. “You lied.”

Betrayed.

“Sorry.”

Prompt: #16 Three

Disclaimer: Just borrowing Mr. Kripke's toys for 100 words. I'll give 'em back, I promise!

HEISHOO! Huh... HISHOO! HAIISHHOO!” Dean is doubled over for what seems like the thousandth time, hands cupped over his nose and mouth.

“Bless,” the pretty girl behind the counter smiles. “Got a cold?”

Dean shakes his head, blows his nose into a crumpled tissue. “Not exactly.” He puts down his purchases, ignores the raised eyebrow.

“Allergies?”

Three more sneezes, rapid-fire. All Dean wants to do is get rid of this damned curse, the sooner the better.

“Something like that.”

She commiserates, watches him leave, and Dean curses the wasted opportunity. He really hates witches.

*takes a bow*

I thought it was rather clever myself. :blink:

~W.I.N.

Oooo, clever. I'd never thought of a curse. Poor Dean... *tries not to laugh with glee*

Poor sneezy pill-taking Dean. I'm at this very moment making screencaps of Jensen taking the pills while wearing the hoodie (I think the hoodie and the pills were together...) in My Bloody Valentine. If only he would sneeze while taking them... or have Sam come in and enforce the pill taking. <3

I love this one hard for the sheer amount of Dean-sneezing and -noseblowing. GAH. Have I mentioned how much I love that you're doing this drabble challenge? :blink:

Mod Note: Merged posts

Poor sneezy pill-taking Dean. I'm at this very moment making screencaps of Jensen taking the pills while wearing the hoodie (I think the hoodie and the pills were together...) in My Bloody Valentine. If only he would sneeze while taking them... or have Sam come in and enforce the pill taking. <3

What a crazy random happenstance!

Also, you mentioned in someone else's drabble thread (the name has temporarily escaped me) that there was a fic out there in which Dean hurt his hands and Sam had to do everything for him while he had a cold? Would you happen to have the URL for that? I would be grateful forever! :hug:

I love this one hard for the sheer amount of Dean-sneezing and -noseblowing. GAH. Have I mentioned how much I love that you're doing this drabble challenge? :unsure:

You may have mentioned it, yes. :blink: And thank you again. I am a sucker for comments.

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #17 Never

Disclaimer: Oh, uh this? Not mine. I was not stealing it, nope. Just borrowing. Yeah. *shifty eyes*

Sam's teeth worry at his lower lip without his realising it. He watches Dean intently, thumb rubbing circles on the back of his hand, soothing, trying to reassure him through contact, because Dean hasn't heard a word he's said for the past few hours, lost in a fever dream.

Dean coughs, stirs. Eyes flutter open. “S'mmy?” His voice is hoarse, weak, but he's speaking, and it's the most beautiful sound in the world.

“Right here, Dean.” He reaches over, strokes Dean's cheek.

Dean's grip tightens on his hand. “Thought you left me.”

Sam's throat tightens. “Never.”

Prompt: #18 Midnight

Disclaimer: I had this fantastic dream in which I owned Supernatural, but then I woke up. *cries*

Dean shivers, pulling his jacket more tightly around him. “Explain to me again why we're freezing our asses off in a graveyard at midnight?”

“We're waiting for an apparition. She comes out at midnight exactly, and it's not midnight yet.”

“Huh... ISHOO!” Dean sniffles, wishing desperately for a tissue. He's been sneezing all day, probably coming down with something. Just great. “Think she'll come?”

Sam rolls his eyes. “You've probably scared her off with all the noise you're making.”

ESHOO!” Dean cuffs at his nose with the back of his wrist. “Bite me.”

Cemeteries + cold nights + sneezy Dean coming down with a cold = very ecstatic me! :hug:

Hee! I had fun with that one. :unsure:

Best. Curse. Ever.

And yet more feverish!dean. Marry me?

Only if you're gay and live in Canada. :blink:

Also, I totally agree with you about the curse.

~W.I.N.

Prompt: #19 Promise

Disclaimer: Think Eric Kripke would let me keep 'em if I was very, very nice and asked politely?

Sammy has that stubborn look on his face. How a ten-year-old with a streaming cold can look indomitable is beyond Dean, but he's close to admitting defeat.

“Come on, Sammy. You can't go like that, even Dad would say so.” John Winchester is long gone on a hunt, and Dean is alone in this power struggle.

“I have a test today!” Fever-bright eyes glare at him.

Dean scrambles for inspiration. “Look, when Dad gets back, he'll call the school, and you can do a make-up test. I promise. Cross my heart.”

Small shoulders slump, defeated. “Okay.”

Prompt: #20 Fight

Disclaimer: Eric Kripke has yet to call me and tell me I can have Supernatural. *sulks*

A/N: I keep forgetting this part, but this would be a Teen!Chester fic.

Naps are highly underrated, especially when you're sick. Dean's had it up to there with sneezing all the time, so he's going to crush this cold once and for all with a nap.

He's dozing off when Sam comes in. “Jesus, what happened to you?” he's up immediately, cold forgotten.

Sam shrugs, trying to hide a black eye behind his hair, drops his school bag in a corner. “Got in a fight at recess.”

“Did you win?” Dean turns aside, catches a sneeze in his elbow. “HISHOO!”

A grin. “Yeah.”

Dean grins back. “Attaboy.”

Prompt: #21 Pollen

Disclaimer: Still waiting for that transfer of ownership. No luck so far.

HEISHOO! Nghh...” Dean groans, clutching a tissue to his nose, eyes streaming. “This is your fault. I totally blame you.”

Sam snorts, offended. “Dude, how could I possibly know? It's not like this has ever happened before.”

Dean folds at the waist, convulsing into the now-soggy tissue. “HEISHOO! HEH-ESHOO! Sniff! ISHOO! It was your idea,” he says accusingly, before starting up again. “HAISHOO! Huh... HISHOO!”

“I've already said I'm sorry, like, a million times. What more do you want?”

HEISHOO! Nngh... Next time there's a stakeout in a greenhouse, you're on your own.”

Prompt: #22 Embarrassment

Disclaimer: I wonder if there's a lend/lease program available?

“Morning, gentlemen, what'll it be?” the waitress is pretty, curves in all the right places. Dean gives her a winning smile, but she's got eyes only for Sam, who doesn't even appreciate it. “You okay, hon?”

Sam nods, cheeks crimson with embarrassment, index finger crooked under his nose, squinting, breath hitching. He's got a cold, his nose running, red and chapped. Utterly miserable.

HGNKSHH!”

“Bless you, hon. How about I get you boys some coffee, give you a minute to decide?” she vanishes, the consummate professional.

Dean grins, and Sam groans. “Just kill me now.”

Love love love looooooove! I like that they are all Supernatural drabbles. I was actually considering this same thing earlier but with True Blood. Please continue, yours are AMAZING.

Aww, thank you! :stun:

I am on a MAJOR Supernatural kick, so I'm setting myself a challenge to have them all be Supernatural drabbles.

I'd be REALLY interested to read your True Blood drabbles. I love that show!

~W.I.N.

Love love love looooooove! I like that they are all Supernatural drabbles. I was actually considering this same thing earlier but with True Blood. Please continue, yours are AMAZING.

Prompt: #23 Alcohol

Disclaimer: Maybe I could bribe Eric Kripke with booze...

“Wheeeeen the moooon hits your eye like a big peeeeezza-pie, that's amore!”

Dean is singing, off-key and at the top of his lungs, when he wanders back into the motel room, weaving, a mostly-empty bottle of whisky in one hand. Sam blinks, nonplussed.

“Dude, what the hell?”

Dean collapses on the bed next to him. “Hey, Sammy boy! Where you been? Missed you tonight!” He stops, breath hitching. “ISHOO!” Death grip on the bottle. Sam can't help but be impressed.

“Uh, Dean? You know you're not supposed to drink while you're on those meds, right?”

What a crazy random happenstance!

Also, you mentioned in someone else's drabble thread (the name has temporarily escaped me) that there was a fic out there in which Dean hurt his hands and Sam had to do everything for him while he had a cold? Would you happen to have the URL for that? I would be grateful forever! :boom:

I love this one hard for the sheer amount of Dean-sneezing and -noseblowing. GAH. Have I mentioned how much I love that you're doing this drabble challenge? :dribble:

You may have mentioned it, yes. :stun: And thank you again. I am a sucker for comments.

~W.I.N.

Um. *raises hand shyly* I think I'm the writer mad was talking about...it's not a fic exactly, more of a ficlet, in my personal drabble thread. It's about 50% or more Supernatural stuff at this point, but there are other fandoms in there. People seem to like that one about injured sniffly Dean for some reason. :blink:

Anyways, love your drabble thread, and I'm still in awe of your fast updates! I especially liked the one with the little girl, and the one where Sam brought Dean soup, and the nighttime graveyard one!

Prompt: #24 Mask

Disclaimer: Still no phone call from Eric Kripke

“Dude, I know it's Hallowe'en, but do we have to wear these?” Dean grumbles, fidgeting with the elastics that are keeping the rubber monster mask affixed to his face.

Sam reaches around and adjusts the straps for him. “We're going to a costume party, and if we don't wear the masks, people will recognize us,” he explains patiently. Dean has been in a mood all day.

“I hate it. It smells like a... huuh!” Dean tugs the mask up, just in time. Folds at the waist. “HUISHOO!”

Sam sighs. “Fine. We'll find you something else.”

Prompt: #25 Mistake

Disclaimer: If I owned Supernatural, I would write drabbles forever and never work again! Muahaa!

“Look, how many times do I have to apologise? It was an honest mistake.” Sam squirms, staring at the floor, out the window, anywhere but at Dean.

Dean doesn't answer, tissue poised in front of his face. He snaps forward. “ISHOO! Huh... HAISHOO! Sniff... huh! HUISHOO!”

“Dean? You okay?”

His brother is bent double, still sneezing. “HAISHOO! ESHOO! Uh... HEISHOO!”

“Dude, you could have told me you had allergies. It's not entirely my fault, you know.”

ESHOO!” Dean pulls himself upright, eyes streaming. “I ab dever leddig you buy laudry detergedt ever agaid.”

Prompt: #26 Suspicion

Disclaimer: My life is sad and incomplete, for I own nothing!

Sam's suspicion that Dean is trying to hide his illness is confirmed when he hears him succumb to a volley of sneezes in the bathroom. He knocks.

“You okay in there?”

“Fine!” he can hear the annoyance in his brother's tone.

Shuffling sounds; a muffled thump; silence. Sam finds Dean on the floor, face ashen, hand braced against the bathtub. “Dean?”

Dean looks up, eyes unfocussed. “Dizzy.”

He crouches down, feels his forehead. “Jesus, you're burning up!”

Sam pulls him to his feet, arm over his shoulders. “Come on, let's get you to bed.”

Um. *raises hand shyly* I think I'm the writer mad was talking about...it's not a fic exactly, more of a ficlet, in my personal drabble thread. It's about 50% or more Supernatural stuff at this point, but there are other fandoms in there. People seem to like that one about injured sniffly Dean for some reason. :blink:

Yes! And it's here:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...rt=#entry300046

And do you know, there's a sick Dean prompt fic thingy on LJ happening right now, and I requested Dean with hayfever sneezing his face off and also with the wounded hands and also with the Sam holding the kleenex for him at some point and SOMEBODY TOOK ME UP. She probably won't spell the sneezes though. Ooh, I should have asked for that too. Anyway. Which is to say YES you are a genius and ummmm if you ever considered expanding it I would like to say OH GOD YES please expand it.

The end.

Yes! And it's here:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...rt=#entry300046

And do you know, there's a sick Dean prompt fic thingy on LJ happening right now, and I requested Dean with hayfever sneezing his face off and also with the wounded hands and also with the Sam holding the kleenex for him at some point and SOMEBODY TOOK ME UP. She probably won't spell the sneezes though. Ooh, I should have asked for that too. Anyway. Which is to say YES you are a genius and ummmm if you ever considered expanding it I would like to say OH GOD YES please expand it.

The end.

YAY!

I found it.

WHERE ON LJ?!? I must totally go and see!!!

Wow. I have become a squeeing fangirl suddenly. When did that happen?

~W.I.N.

Shivery, sneezy, just-starting-to-get-sick Dean. GAH. Poor sniffly darling.

So hot.

WHERE ON LJ?!? I must totally go and see!!!

The deadline's not until Feb 14th... it's not going to be for awhile. But here are the other prompts if you're curious to see what other goodies are coming. I also requested sneezy Dean-with-a-cold being loved up by Sam and Andy (ANDY!) and sneezy Dean-with-a-cold being loved up old-fashioned-style (with the steaming footbath and the ice bag on head and all that paraphernalia) by Bobby as observed by Sam and those both got taken too. EEE! :blink:

Mod Note: Merged posts and edited quote tags.

Archived