Sneeze Fetish Forum

New movie with JAMES MCAVOY sneezing!

Dusty15

WHAT THE HELL. This is becoming intolerable. We need to put a fund together to pay one of us to go cover this film set as official SFF media so we can get video of this man.

Guh.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purple, everyone is counting on you ;) !!! I was going to get to go to NY this week but my plans changed. Wamp wamp

• 2 months later...

Purple, everyone is counting on you !!!

Hehehe... xD >_>

GUYS...I know we kind of already knew this, but SEEING IT ON THE OFFICIAL IMDB PAGE FOR THE MOVIE IS JUST blowup.gif

Screen_Shot_2012_10_21_at_4_47_26_PM.png

(Source)

OHOHHHO AND ALSO...

He was sick during the first week of performances when he was doing the play Three Days of Rain in 2009. During one of the scenes, 'rain' actually falls on the stage and the actors as part of the set and whatnot. And one of the performances was cancelled because James apparently got sick! (We've seen clips of him from early February outside the stage door, too. asdlhakjdhajsk.

From a youtube comment:

I was about to see it on 4th February, but the show was cancelled due to James's chest infection. I could book the tickets on the later date and it was worth waiting for! I understood why he got sick - he gets wet!

NOPE

• 2 weeks later...

Because of this site, i actually know this man, so . . . here i am!

Anyway, he is so cute and i'm guessing that the clips of him that i've seen so far hasn't even scratched the surface, so i'm hoping that i'm going to have fun joining in on this :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Maybe it's just me and my 'fetish goggles,' but can we just take a moment and look at these two pictures and oh gosh help

There's just something about the way he's squinting and his eyes and nose are all red. twitchsmile.gif

tumblr_lvpyug_FZs71qkuvazo1_500_copy.jpgtumblr_ls1x8m_Gl6v1qm70c2o1_400.jpg

Purple, you lovely lady! Thank you for reviving this thread and for these pictures. My fetishy goggles agree :-P

Also, he's in Macbeth in London now and it rains onstage for a scene. Rain + bad immune system + cursed Scottish play = naughty.gif

Purple, you lovely lady! Thank you for reviving this thread and for these pictures. My fetishy goggles agree :-P

Also, he's in Macbeth in London now and it rains onstage for a scene. Rain + bad immune system + cursed Scottish play = naughty.gif

Hahaha, ohhh man, didn't think of that. Yeah, also the weather in London has been alternating between cold and hot so much the past few weeks, a lot of people around me are getting sick...

Is anyone from the UK going to see Macbeth? I'm debating, but it's so expensive...

Hahaha, ohhh man, didn't think of that. Yeah, also the weather in London has been alternating between cold and hot so much the past few weeks, a lot of people around me are getting sick...

Is anyone from the UK going to see Macbeth? I'm debating, but it's so expensive...

I KNOW RIGHT, DIDN'T HE LEARN ANYTHING FROM "THREE DAYS OF RAIN?" I'm hoping for some stage door pictures and videos...ifyouknowwhatimean...;)

It's not expensive on Mondays! You can get tickets as low as £10. You should totally go! And go to the stage door after, because everyone who has gone to the stage door has met him an ASDFGHKL

MusicaDiablos, I'm actually going twice :lol: I bought a ticket and then a friend had a spare and offered it to me as a birthday present. I shall report back if anything happens! Although I probably won't stagedoor when I'm going on my own (too nervous) I definitely will with my friend.

I think I literally might burst into tears/melt into goo/die. Should I just call and put ambulances on standby for all of us?! WHATTTT

EDITING TO ADD THAT I WAS GOING TO GO TO BED BUT NOW I'M SO OVERWHELMED WHAT DO I DO?!

Fellow McAvoyeurs, I don't know about you, but I sERIOUSLY CAN'T TAKE THIS MAN ANYMORE.

If you need me, I'll be sobbing grossly in the corner with this lovely, LOVELY imagery in my head.

Sometimes I swear this man was just created by some sort of sneeze fetishist god....

I've never read a truer statement.

Here are my exact feelings on the matter, as performed by Michael Fassbender:

a305ti.gif

*raises hand* You do know this bad boy was on Top Gear just last Sunday...? And I have to agree that that man has some obsession with rubbing his nose! N-Not that I'm complaining... *slithers back into the darkness*

YES! I watched it and he is the cutest of cute. He's ridiculous about touching/scratching/wriggling/pinching his nose. I've never seen anyone who seems to do it as much as he does!

Archived