• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

Assless chaps, rollerblades and a pair of Ray-Bans.

*kind of wonders where The Dude is, and if it's as much fun as that outfit sounds like*

:P

White Mid-America Cushman Motor Scooter Club t-shirt, levis, and gym shoes. I was working on my bike :P

Assless chaps, rollerblades and a pair of Ray-Bans.

*kind of wonders where The Dude is, and if it's as much fun as that outfit sounds like*

;)

He was in Walmart. I took his picture and posted it on the People of Walmart website. ;)

I'm wearing blue pajama pants with silver stars and a hot pink waffle weave hoodie. Yeah, that's right.

A red JEL shirt, and white and gold underwear. I'm sooo predictable ;)

Gold underwear is predictable?? :blink: Won't deny it's kind of epic though.

I'm wearing the same thing as earlier, but I've added this giant green sweater with a small hot air balloon on it. This is strictly a non-social-event sweater, as it does not at all look presentable. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

My supercomfy, black, wannabe-gangster hoodie (it says 'fresh' on the hood; it wasn't my idea), a blue t-shirt, and jeans with fuzzy stuff on the inside!

Edited by a red nine

I'm wearing blue jeans and my Opening Day 2009 NY Mets shirt...because I went to the baseball game today!!!!! (but didn't get a shirt until AFTER the game, and so wore last year's today). :D:D:D:D:D

A darkish green dress with little white flowers all over that ties around the waist and the normal underwear :D Just about to put my white sandals on for going out. Or maybe my brown ones...hmm...:D

A blue and gray striped shirt, gray pants that are kind of ripped on the pocket because they snag on everything, and white ankle socks. My socks are so bland!

A pink-white-orange 1960's night gown with psychedelia flowers, a pair of knee-lenght knit socks, and a blanket. Perfect for watching something scary before sleep. B)

blue t-shirt material pants with the white stripe down the sides of the legs and an old university shirt - from one of the many post secondary institutions i've been to - tres smexy :P

Black baby doll dress with yellow outlines on white bubbles on the lower half of the dress! Oh my that was confusing. :P

White with blue and khaki pinstripe short sleeve button down shirt, khaki pants, and black dress shoes.

I'm wearing white socks with a blue.. patternish kind of thing on them, blue jeans, a pink hoodie, and our anime club Tshirt. SO EXCITING not really. c:

A blue hoodie, gray pants that are ripped in one area by accident but not awkwardly, a dark gray t-shirt with the Legend of Zelda triforce on it, and, as usual, comfy ankle socks.

A purple hoodie, really comfy bootcut jeans, and black trainers. I seem to be living in my purple hoodie at the moment. :bleh:

My bleach/holey jeans, a tightish red, white, blue, and neon yellow V neck shirt with a a skyline and a smiley face, bra, underwear, a green sock on my left foot, and an orange sock on my right. I had a faded gray hoodie on earlier, but it's waaay too hot out now to do that.