Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you wearing right now?

a red nine

I'm wearing purple jeans, black top without sleeves (so you can see my tattoos :D), a purple watch, 8 bracelets, some of them have little bells on them so I'm quite noisy especially while I'm typing, a black feather earring with a small pink spot in an ear and in the other ear a pink halfmoon piercing, aaaaaaaaaaand...grand finale....pink havaianas :lol: so comfy :D

a piercing in my lower lip and that's it. Oh and 2 rings. ;)

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

Soft, airy trousers with black and gray stripes (originally they were intended as a bottom part of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" pajamas, but I've never worn them to bed) with several holes in them, sleeveless pink undershirt with camo pattern and lacy lining on the top part, white "granny" knickers. No bra, no socks, no slippers.

I'm still emotionally exhausted from seeing a complete emotional rollercoaster of a play last night so it will take me a few hours before I manage to gather some will to dress nicely again.

A plum-colored dress with brown and tan designs that I've been throwing on for the past four days or so whenever I need to walk around the house and not be naked. It's going in the wash soon, I swear. :laugh:

I'm wearing a purple Superman tee shirt, Aztec print shorts, spotty yellow socks, and Mint Toms

• 4 months later...

A light pink nylon nightgown, fancy dress rubber glowes which look like severely burnt hands, military green jacket with a smiley pin on it, a horse head mask, seven necklaces and the American flag around my waist.

Don't ask. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend's sweatpants and a t-shirt. I'm in bed on my phone. Btw half her closet is at my house lol XD

• 1 month later...
Pants are for chumps. tonguesmiley.gif

Agreed!

I would agree as well. I'm wearing an oversized green 4-H shirt and my underwear. I don't like wearing pants when I get home tonguesmiley.gif

I second the motion. My pants come off as soon as I get home, where I lounge around without them until it's time to take my evening shower. I don't wear any pants to bed, so I don't end up putting anything overtop my underwear until the next morning! ;) As such, I'm currently wearing nothing but a pair of tight royal blue boxer-briefs that have the Pilsbury Doughboy all over them. Anyone want to poke him in the belly and make him giggle?

Nike shorts and a tank top. I'm sweating through my skin here!

Well first off I'm barefoot in my bed. I got on these black jeans with a hole right below the knee (No I did not buy them like that, I'm just a klutz), fastened on with a matching black belt. I'm wearing my new ombre sweater. It starts off white, then turns powder blue, and then the shades of blue darken into indigo, and eventually black. I'm wearing boxer-briefs with the hollywood strip palm trees in shades of blue, green, and purple, but mostly white. I'm also wearing black, plastic frame glasses, because without them I wouldn't be able to see what I was typing right now.

Fun fact: My entire outfit today can be purchased at American Eagle. Even the "1977 AEO" body spray I'm doused in.

Grey jeans, a daffy duck t-shirt and my big navy blue hoodie. It doesn't zip up any more but I love it.

• 3 months later...

I'm wearing a purple tank top with a green jacket with short sleeves! (My best friend was wearing the same colors 0w0)

I'm also in light grey jeans and white socks