• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

A massively over sized t-shirt that says,"SOS! Save Our Seniors!" and short-short stripey and colorful and black pj shorts.

My ninja turtle T-shirt (to go with my ninja turtle underweardonatello.gif ) with red shorts and green socks. teehee.gif

My ninja turtle T-shirt (to go with my ninja turtle underweardonatello.gif ) with red shorts and green socks. teehee.gif

Lemme guess; you like TMNT? :)

I'm wearing a stupid dress with stupid silver earrings cause we're having guests over. Really I just wanna wear PJs right now xD

Lounge day = only an orange and white polka-dotted blanket covering my modesty and my grey boxers. :P

Lemme guess; you like TMNT? smile.png

whistling.gif No! Not at all! Pssh, where are you getting that from?! sweatdrop.gif

(wink3.gif Yes, I love them!!!)

• 1 year later...

Large T shirt and Muppets pjs :D So comfy 

A HUGE Dragon Ball Z shirt and gray sweatpants for my pajamas. SO COMFY.  :disco:

Edited by sneezewuv
  • 2 weeks later...

Black jeans, black sneakers or qhat ever they are, a black shirt with a green biohazard sogn with a skull ik the middle and the words "zombie outbreak response team" around it.

I'm wearing university navy blue sweatpants with orange writing and an orange camp chaperone tshirt because I got 4 hours of sleep last night and am refusing to get out of my pajamas today (I don't have to work or anything. I just woke up 4 hours after falling asleep and couldn't go back to sleep) It's a pajama day for me!

Yoga pants/sweats a size bigger with a MARVEL t shirt and socks

44 minutes ago, Light said:

All green and not really by choice.

Don't really mind though. 

Are you the Hulk? I'm curious what kind of terrible situation calls for someone to wear all green against their will.

I'm wearing the same black shirt and striped skirt as yesterday because I'm not going to put on a whole new outfit just to run errands for like 40 min.

On June 16, 2016 at 9:16 AM, AnonyMeows said:

Are you the Hulk? I'm curious what kind of terrible situation calls for someone to wear all green against their will.

I'm wearing the same black shirt and striped skirt as yesterday because I'm not going to put on a whole new outfit just to run errands for like 40 min.

The Hulk, I wish. I though if I had to pick I would be Iron Man hands down.

No, its for different reason. Feel free to guess if you like. 

Still wearing green toady but still not minding it a bit. It's actually cool if you ask me. 

Any ideas?