• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• 3 weeks later...

Beige trousers with embroidered flowers down one side, a green M*A*S*H t-shirt, green-rimmed glasses and an orange hair-thing because it's the last proper one I have. :lol:

With as much of an oddball as I am, a green turtleneck and sweats. Summer sickness ftl.

• 3 weeks later...

Short lavender nightie with lace around the bottom, and more lace at the boobage area. Coral pink panties. Gold bangle with little turquoise accents. Contact lenses.

A dusting of cat fur on everything. (I just got home from visiting TYS and my kitties missed me big time. They're smothering me!)

Sleeveless little black dress which is... pretty much airy (I have no idea how to say that), magenta scarf tied around my waist and awesome black boots with turquoise, magenta and yellow flowers sewed on them.

The t-shirt I wore yesterday and managed to sleep wearing (it's navy, cap sleeves, tan trim) and my favorite pajama pants (blue with white flecks). Cozy!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Blue pajama bottoms with teddy bears on them and an oversized navy shirt that's advertising some kind of construction supply business.

• 2 weeks later...

Pajama pants, my shirt from today (I do this thing where sometimes I only get half ready for bed...!), and I have a BRIGHT GREEN facial mask on! Summer sweat acne no more!

An oversized male black T-shirt with the Queen logo.

And grey knickers, okay. :)

Still in bed: A fleecy pyjama top with green and white flowers on it, white cotton panties, silver-rimmed glasses.

Faded jeans with a giant hole on the right knee fro when I fell off my bike trying to get through a pass (and missing) about a year ago, an ollllllld magenta tank top that somehow still fits me although the lace at the bottom is torn in a few places, a black bra about a size too small but I still manage to fit into it as well (i need to buy some new underthings) and a bright green This Star Won't Go Out bracelet that a friend got me as a going-to-college gift (which i only remove when in the shower or when at work.)