• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• 2 weeks later...

Ahahaha I love clothes. xD We went out to dinner tonight so I was semi-dressy (but really not that much lol). I'm wearing a sleeveless dress that falls above my knees, which has a white part on top that cuts off below the bust and the rest of the dress is black with red and light pink flowers (I know, my vocabulary is superb xD). I also have on a dark red cardigan.

Welllll, I just got home from work so I am wearing my "Lifeguard" bathing suit and some sweatpants. SUPAH SEXAAAAAY!! lol just kidding, not sexy at all XD

An "It's All Geek to Me" Spongebob T shirt and black shorts. :sicksmiley02:

Purple/black striped skinnies, my buddy's Green Day shirt that he left at my place, and a red plaid button-up shirt with Dead Kennedys and SLC Punk patches sewn on it. Oh, and socks. Exciting.

Gray and white stripped drawstring pajama pants, a black spaghetti strap top, and a cloth headband with peace signs pushing back my bangs from my face. I am officially in "blah" mode. :(

• 2 weeks later...

So Goth Rock I shit bats. :D

Black jeans, black-and-red chequered tanktop with a black bare-shoulder top over, one fingerless leather glove, a dog collar and a necklace made out of a black chain.

So Goth Rock I shit bats. :D

Black jeans, black-and-red chequered tanktop with a black bare-shoulder top over, one fingerless leather glove, a dog collar and a necklace made out of a black chain.

I call that batshit sexy. :blushing:

Black velours track bottoms, black shirt that says 'GIMME SOME GOOD SOUL MUSIC' in blue and white, black socks with happy Jolly Rogers on the toes :D

ME Um...black hoodie with a pattern like petals purple tank top lacey and a black cami oh and tights probably soon change to no shirt and red pants ... ha I'm doing the opposite of all you ladies :blush::laugh:

From bottom to top: some random shoes, don't know how to describe them :)

a pair of jeans, a green T-shirt under a blue hoodie and then nothing xD