Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

I don't know if anyone else ever played 'Would You Rather' as a kid, but it used to be quite popular at my school as a classroom activity. Basically the teacher would tell us two things that weren't really fun to do and then we'd have to vote for which one we'd rather pick. On this board, we could swithc it up so that one person answers the previous 'would you rather' and then writes one of their own. I've only played this as a kid, so the choices were usually silly things that we'd never have to consider ("Would you rather eat six worms or swallow a cupful of dirt?"), but we could even take this one a somewhat intellectual path that requires some intensive thinking.

With that said, would you rather lick postage stamps for an entire day or only be able to sing instead of talk for a week?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With that said, would you rather lick postage stamps for an entire day or only be able to sing instead of talk for a week?

Oooh a game. Excellent!

Ugh to the postage stamps. I'd rather sing any time.

Would you rather swim in the Thames on New Years day (it's cold) or drink four pints of cold water all at once?

I don't know if anyone else ever played 'Would You Rather' as a kid, but it used to be quite popular at my school as a classroom activity. Basically the teacher would tell us two things that weren't really fun to do and then we'd have to vote for which one we'd rather pick. On this board, we could swithc it up so that one person answers the previous 'would you rather' and then writes one of their own. I've only played this as a kid, so the choices were usually silly things that we'd never have to consider ("Would you rather eat six worms or swallow a cupful of dirt?"), but we could even take this one a somewhat intellectual path that requires some intensive thinking.

:blushing: I guess that's what we call "pest eller kolera" = "bubuonic plague or cholera"... it was fun, at least with my mad-as-a-hatter-friends.. :)

Right... I think I'd go for licking postage stamps for an entire day.

At least it's only for ONE day, and frankly, I sometimes thought my job was about as bad as that... ;)

Hmmm... would you rather watch the same (lousy) movie every day for the rest of your life, or never get to see another movie at all for the rest of your life?

(OK that was lame, but I'm just back from a meeting and I'm tired... :blushing: Sorry. )

ETA: I was late. Ignore me, take Vet's instead. :) Hers was a lot better.

:blushing: I guess that's what we call "pest eller kolera" = "bubuonic plague or cholera"... it was fun, at least with my mad-as-a-hatter-friends.. :)

At least it's only for ONE day, and frankly, I sometimes thought my job was about as bad as that... ;)

Hmmm... would you rather watch the same (lousy) movie every day for the rest of your life, or never get to see another movie at all for the rest of your life?

(OK that was lame, but I'm just back from a meeting and I'm tired... :blushing: Sorry. )

Ignore you? Certainly not! :laugh: Can I reply instead?

I'd rather never see another movie.

Would you rather swim in the Thames on New Years day (it's cold) or drink four pints of cold water all at once?

Ignore you? Certainly not! :laugh: Can I reply instead?

I'd rather never see another movie.

Red Nine, we played it, but uh...it was never teacher initiated. Teachers sure are different now.

i like cold, swim in the Thames.

Would you rather visit 400 years ago in the past (any country) or 50 years in the future (any country).

Ooh, I'd like to go to the future! I want to see what it's like when everyone has chips in their heads. XD Japan. :)

Would you rather drown or burn at the stake?

Ooh, I'd like to go to the future! I want to see what it's like when everyone has chips in their heads. XD Japan. :)

Interesting, 'cos apparently you experience some kind of euphoria when you drown - like being high or something? - when your brain is starved of oxygen.

So I guess I'd go for that. Although I think I might be scarier at first ... and the above is probably a myth ...

Ooh, I'd like to go to the future! I want to see what it's like when everyone has chips in their heads. XD Japan. :D

I've always had trouble with that question. My mom says she'd rather drown because it seems peaceful, but I don't think that feeling your lungs deflate is it all comforting. :/ Despite that, I still choose it over burning.

Would you rather go an entire week eating only your least favorite food or go an entire week without wearing pants/skirts (underwear okay), even in public?

See-through shirt, because at least then I could cross my arms and hide. Not much can hide that your pants fell down. XD

Would you rather your partner accept and understand your fetish but ask you to indulge a completely disturbing (or disgusting) fetish of their own

or

Think your fetish was disturbing and never reference it again.

The first one, because of how much I value my fetish, no matter how disturbing the other fetish may be (you never said indulge in it multiple times :D)

Would you rather go blind for a day or go deaf for a day?

Salt salt salt salt!! I already eat salt plain! We have very fancy salt for some reason and it tastes so good... But I certainly wouldn't eat it by the cupful or even more than a few fingers at time. B):D

Speaking of music... Would you rather have a song you hate stuck in your head for a month or only be able to see the world in neon colors for a month? (Why do I always feel time should be allotted for these events?)

I think seeing the world in neon colours would be kinda cool, so I'll vote for that (having had that pain-in-the-butt lady gaga song in my head for a month already)

Would you rather...... find the creature you're most phobic about (spiders etc) in your bed, or have everyone at your workplace/school accidentally get an email about your biggest secret

=kiwi= :hypoc:

edit cos I can't spell.... :razz:

OMGGGG...I'd pick a spider in my bed. It's happened once before, but I had serious trouble sleeping for two weeks. But I would DIE if everyone got an email with my biggest secret :razz:

Would you rather become repulsively ugly or horribly stupid?

The ugliness. I'm not beautiful anyway, so my intelligence is the only thing I have.... (What intelligence?)

Would you rather lose your arm or leg?

Leg, easily! Well, not easily, but I need my arms for playing guitar!!

Similarly, would you prefer a robotic arm or leg?

Easily a robotic arm, because if you hand only one robotic leg imagine what it would do to your running ability? Besides, NOBODY screws around with the dude with the robotic arm... :razz:

Would you rather be Kurt Cobain doomed to live his life in every exact detail knowing you would die at 27, or be a Galapagos tortoise but still retaining all your human mental abilities and awareness and live to age 150 and three quarters?

I absolutely pick the tortoise! I'm not too fond of living till 150, but come on... It's a tortoise...

Would you rather have to walk backwards forever or have all your actions reversed (try turning left, you go right, etc.) for the rest of your life? Both you would eventually get used to, but which to you is the worst?

I'd rather have to walk backward, as long as I could do other things forward, like driving. I could mount a mirror on my head, so i could see. XD If I was reversed, I think my drawing ability would suffer...

Would you rather lick rotten food or the foot of someone you dislike intensely?

You guys have sick minds!!! :D

I'd rather lick a foot ;)

Lemme think.... would you rather forget how to read or forget how to write?

=kiwi= :P

Lemme think.... would you rather forget how to read or forget how to write?

Definitely forget how to write - forgetting how to read would miss out on a lot.

Plus driving would be frankly dangerous. :hypoc:

Okay, would you rather have a rabbit fall out of it everytime you wore a hat, or a bird flying out of your shoes when you take them off?

(I'm not entirely sure where that came from, sorry ... :))

Depends what kind of bird :hypoc: But I think I'd go for that anyway, I wear a cap at work so I'd be dropping rabbits all over the kitchen...

Would you rather never be able to stand up again (so you'd have to lie down/sit/crawl) or never be able to lie down again (so you'd have to remain standing or sitting your whole life :))?

never stand up again..... who says I'm bone idle?

Would you rather be exiled to a foreign country forever or never be able to leave your home?

=kiwi= :hypoc:

Archived