Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

Would you rather work in McDonalds or similar (as a crew member on minimum wage) for the rest of your life and love it (just pretend now :mellow:), or be stuck in a flash, well paid job that you hate?

The McDonalds one, provided I lived in a place I loved with amazing people, etc.

Would you rather have your ideal body, or ideal face?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ideal body. I am pretty satisfied with my face :yes:

Would you rather be obese or anorexic?

Obsese. Anorexia is pathetic. Oh, wait...isn't obesity pathetic too? ......whatever, I'd rather be fat. :yes:

Would you rather:

- Be able to understand all languages but never speak

- Be able to read minds (only understanding the languages you know now) but never speak

Ha, I should maybe have thought of something cheerier. :wub:

Obsese. Anorexia is pathetic. Oh, wait...isn't obesity pathetic too? ......whatever, I'd rather be fat. :yes:

Would you rather:

- Be able to understand all languages but never speak

- Be able to read minds (only understanding the languages you know now) but never speak

Ha, I should maybe have thought of something cheerier. :wub:

I have never had any interest in reading minds; understand every language.

Would you rather live in your native country on minimum wage for the rest of your life, or live as a millionaire in Cambodia for the rest of your life (You can never again leave the country but you can have visitors at any time).

I think I'd prefer the freedom to travel, even if I only make minimum wage.

Would you rather donate your hair to cancer patients and be forced to wear a hideous wig until it grows back, or lose your hair naturally and have a choice of whatever elegant wig you would like?

I'd rather donate my hair and wear a hideous wig. My hair would grow back so I wouldn't be stuck with the wig forever, and I'd still be in a great mood, because I got to donate to cancer patients. :)

LOSTfreak that's a hard choice. :)

I choose . . .

Great choice right? :clapping:

Would you rather never have caffeine again, or would you rather be forced to have caffeine once every 8 hours every day?

Never have it again... There's got to be caffeine-free chocolate, right?!?

Would you rather eat one of your own eyeballs (raw!!! Lol) or eat your dog (also raw)??

I'm mean.

I'd rather eat my eyball first. My dog is too cute to eat. Maybe a cat would suffice. . .

Anyways, would you rather have superpowers or have Christmas last forever?

Superpowers definitely. I get enough of Christmas music while it only lasts a day! XD

Would you rather walk barefoot over coals or over liquid nitrogen?

Well, walking on liquid would make me Jesus so I guess I'm going to have to go with that! :nohappy:

Insomnia or Hypersomnia?

hypersomnia... if it's good enough for my cat, it's good enough for me... :jawdrop:

Would you rather constantly see everything you do from someone else's perspective, or be completely ignorant of how you appear to other people?

=kiwi= :drool:

I'd rather be ignorant. I pretty much am already. XD

Would you rather eat snails or frog legs?

I've heard some good things about frog legs actually, and some not-so-good things about escargo... so frog legs :lol:

Would you rather publish your diary or have a movie made about your most embarrassing moments?

The movie, so long as I don't have to be the actor. Actually, even if I had to be the actor I'd still pick this one. Good grief, if my diary ever got published, my life would be OVER - everyone would either hate me or be terrified of my total obsession with them for periods of time or just think I'm really, really weird xD Also, I don't think any of my most embarrassing moments have included anything to do with the fetish, so that would be safe at least; I have drawings and stories and all sorts in my diary. Eep :S

Would you rather never see/hear about anyone sneezing again, or never sneeze again yourself?

The movie, so long as I don't have to be the actor. Actually, even if I had to be the actor I'd still pick this one. Good grief, if my diary ever got published, my life would be OVER - everyone would either hate me or be terrified of my total obsession with them for periods of time or just think I'm really, really weird xD Also, I don't think any of my most embarrassing moments have included anything to do with the fetish, so that would be safe at least; I have drawings and stories and all sorts in my diary. Eep :S

Would you rather never see/hear about anyone sneezing again, or never sneeze again yourself?

Never sneeze again

Couldn't live without see my bf sneeze LOL :mellow:

Would u rather go without any friends forever or have an ex tell ur sneezing fetish to the world

Well, I have no ex, but I'd rather have them tell the world if I did. Gotta have friends! Besides, while I'll never admit to having the fetish to just anyone, I'm sure having everybody know about it would be less embarrassing than I think.

Would you rather never be allowed to wear shoes again or never be able to remove them?

Considering I live in a place that gets quite snowy in the winter, I would probably say never remove them. But I'd be sad. :hug: XD

Would you rather have a job that you love but be extremely allergic to it (I don't know how, use your imagination :)) or have a boring job with allergic coworkers?

Boring job! xD The thought of sneezing in public is horrifying in the extreme :( So being allergic to my job would be my NIGHTMARE. And, sneezy coworkers...:laugh:

Would you rather go to school/work for one hour completely naked, or for the whole day (at least six hours!) in your underwear? (If you don't go to school/work...some busy shopping centre will do xD)

Whole school day in the underwear. Naked in public for any amount of time? Kill me! The underwear I'd eventually get used to, even thought it'd still be EXTREMELY awkward.

Would you rather lick something metal in the winter or the summer? (Where your tongue sticks to the metal or gets burned by it?)

Would you rather lick something metal in the winter or the summer? (Where your tongue sticks to the metal or gets burned by it?)

Winter 'cos the tongue-sticking-to-stuff thing is pretty funny. :drool:

Umm, would you rather be a witch in the 1600s - (ie. can use magic - :lol: - but risk getting burned alive), or a dragon in Roman times - (ie. generally hated but can burn people alive) ...?

Dragon.... dragons are cool.

Would you rather go through life with deja vu numerous times a day or jamais vu numerous times a day (ie: flashes of things that feel like they've have already happened, or experiencing things that are familiar and routine but feel like it's the first time you're encountering them).

=kiwi= :lol:

Would you rather go through life with deja vu numerous times a day or jamais vu numerous times a day (ie: flashes of things that feel like they've have already happened, or experiencing things that are familiar and routine but feel like it's the first time you're encountering them).

I'll go with jamais vu, however you pronounce that (jah-may-voo?), since then everyday would feel more exciting. It'd be like tying my shoes, HECK YES THIS IS FUN. Except not really.. O3O

Would you rather kiss a cow on the lips or lick a doorknob in a school all over?

I'll go with jamais vu, however you pronounce that (jah-may-voo?), since then everyday would feel more exciting. It'd be like tying my shoes, HECK YES THIS IS FUN. Except not really.. O3O

Would you rather kiss a cow on the lips or lick a doorknob in a school all over?

Doorknob

Would you rather be soldier in a violent war for two weeks, or a slave with a very cruel owner for 2 weeks.

Would you rather be soldier in a violent war for two weeks, or a slave with a very cruel owner for 2 weeks.

Depending on what it would be fighting for, the soldier one.

Would you rather be a butterfly, but only live for a day, or live as an earthworm for 4 years?

Archived