Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

Would you rather kick a dog or a cat?

A dog 'cos they'd get over it quicker. But that's a terrible thing to do anyways!!!

Uhh, would you rather share a bed with a python or an icecream with an alligator?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ice cream with an alligator. I'd take a lick, throw the rest at the alligator and run :P

Would you rather be forced to bite your toenails or eat a bar of soap? :twisted:

Bite my toenails. I can always clean my feet with the bar of soup beforehand. :P

Would you rather listen to the same song forever, or never get to listen to any music at all?

Same song forever, I need my music! :lmfao:

Would you rather pose on a famous sight [such as a water fountain in NYC] or jump onto a flat surface and belt into song, also in public?

...Pose? Or did you mean naked, 'cause I can't see how just posing is a bad thing. If naked, then I'd rather sing. :lmfao:

Would you rather put spaghetti on your head or pies on your feet?

Pies on my feet, easier to wash than my hair :yuck:

Would you rather never see Summer again (English Summer doesn't count) or never see Winter again?

Never see summer. I love winter!!

Would you rather see the future and do nothing about it or not see the future at all

=kiwi= :cryhappy:

(English Summer doesn't count)

Can I stick up for English Summer? I actually have no decent arguments to stick up for it, (there's lots of variety? :cryhappy:), but I just feel that someone should be on its side.

Would you rather see the future and do nothing about it or not see the future at all

Not see the future at all. It'd be so frustrating and/or boring to see it!

Would you rather have foam fingers instead of hands, or flippers, (ie. the plastic ones, not, like, dolphin flippers), instead of feet?

I'd prefer flippers for feet. It would be awkward out of water, though. XD

Would you rather crossdress to prom or wear a dress/tux made of duct tape to prom?

Haha, I'd cross-dress even if I didn't have to. :D

Would you rather have a boring well-paid job or a fun low-paid job?

Edit: emoticon malfunction.

Would you rather have a boring well-paid job or a fun low-paid job?

Considering I'm going to have to make this decision over the course of the next few years, that's a tough one. :D Seeing as I'm going into creative writing and animal sciences, though, I guess the fun low-paid job is the one I've chosen.

Would you rather eat every food you found on the floor of your/a school during the course of a day or get a large, embarassing tattoo across your back by a really bad tattoo artist?

I'd rather get a horrible tattoo, floor food is just disgusting!

Would you rather live in the dark for a day or never be able to turn the lights off?

I'd rather get a horrible tattoo, floor food is just disgusting!

Would you rather live in the dark for a day or never be able to turn the lights off?

Is that never be able to turn the lights off ever, or for a day? if it's for a day, then i'll keep the lights on.

Would you rather be charged with a major crime you didn't commit, or be guilty of a major crime that no one will ever find out about (unless you tell).

Would you rather be charged with a major crime you didn't commit, or be guilty of a major crime that no one will ever find out about (unless you tell).

Be guilty.

Would you rather not ride a motored vehicle for a year, or go barefoot for a year?

I'd rather go barefoot. :D Frostbite? Who cares! I'll never leave my house. XD

Would you rather have super speed or ice powers?

Super speed, hands down! Chores and work would take less time :D

would you rather be a millionaire for a day, or make 10,000 more a year for the rest of your life?

Super speed, hands down! Chores and work would take less time :shy:

would you rather be a millionaire for a day, or make 10,000 more a year for the rest of your life?

That's funny, I'd have thought people'd have wanted to make evil use of ice powers ... :laugh2:

I'd rather be a millionaire for a day - that would be a pretty awesome day.

Would you rather have to drive everywhere in a wheelbarrow, or have to wear a rubber ring every time it rained?

Rubber ring! I don't know exactly what you mean so I'll pretend it's not so bad. :laugh2:

Would you rather be able to control who is a part of your future or the events in your future, but not the people?

Can I stick up for English Summer? I actually have no decent arguments to stick up for it, (there's lots of variety? :o), but I just feel that someone should be on its side.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but it doesn't get anywhere near the 45C it does here, does it? :lol: Summer is meant to be hot :lol: I think I prefer the sounds of English summer...lol

Rubber ring! I don't know exactly what you mean so I'll pretend it's not so bad. :D

Would you rather be able to control who is a part of your future or the events in your future, but not the people?

Neither? xD If I had to pick one, then the events.

Would you rather be unable to communicate with anyone but still able to understand them, or be unable to understand anyone (including speech, sign language, writing, everything) but still able to communicate with them?

Good question. I'd rather be unable to communicate with anyone but still able to understand them, because the second one sounds frustrating lol.

Would you rather be able to read only the last page of books for the rest of your life, or only listen to the last :30 of any song?

Last pages of the book. The music time one would become frustrating. My favorite parts of books are usually the endings anyway. I'll have someone explain the first half to me or something. :o

Would you rather ride a horse bareback with no reins everywhere you went for a week or ride a cow with a saddle and reins everywhere you went for a week?

The horse. I'm pretty good at riding :P The only problem would be to mount..

Would you rather be an amazing singer or an amazing artist?

Amazing singer :P I've always been horrible at art, so my taste for it has started to decline. But I love to sing lol.

Would you rather be able to control time or fly?

Fly! Isn't that everybody's secret dream? :P

would you rather only be able to watch Disney movies or horror films?

Can I stick up for English Summer? I actually have no decent arguments to stick up for it, (there's lots of variety? :unsure:), but I just feel that someone should be on its side.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but it doesn't get anywhere near the 45C it does here, does it? :lol: Summer is meant to be hot :bleh: I think I prefer the sounds of English summer...lol

Hehe, I totally agree with you - 45C B):D - I just thought I should be loyal! :laugh:

would you rather only be able to watch Disney movies or horror films?

That's such a hard choice! But sadly, I'd probably be completely happy just watching 'Beauty and the Beast' for ever ... (favourite film of all time :blush:).

Would you rather live in Narnia or Hogwarts?

Archived