Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

Would you rather be a butterfly, but only live for a day, or live as an earthworm for 4 years?

Since being a female butterfly is much less glamorous then it's made out to be, I'd go with earth worm. I actually think it'd be kinda peaceful, even if I'd be blind and limbless. Just digging and eating things in the dirt... fun times. :(

Would you rather hug a cactus or step on a fire with bare feet?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll step on a fire. Sure they'd both suck, but I absolutely hate the idea of the cactus.

Would you rather read your favorite book the rest of your life, or only read in a language that you are partly familiar with?

I'll step on a fire. Sure they'd both suck, but I absolutely hate the idea of the cactus.

Would you rather read your favorite book the rest of your life, or only read in a language that you are partly familiar with?

Read my favorite book...it has 66 volumes.

Would you rather watch no other movies but Godzilla movies for the rest of your life (That does not include the 1998 American remake) or listen to no other music but Justin Bieber.

Would you rather watch no other movies but Godzilla movies for the rest of your life (That does not include the 1998 American remake) or listen to no other music but Justin Bieber.

I'd take Bieber, movies are much more important to me than music anyway.

Would you rather never drink your favourite beverage again, or never drink water again?

Favorite beverage. I can live on food instead. :drool:

Would you rather always be in light, or always in darkness?

Read my favorite book...it has 66 volumes.

Just out of interest, which book is that?

Would you rather always be in light, or always in darkness?

I think light's probably the best option ... 'cos you can see and do more stuff. And see people's beautiful faces! And the sea! And where you're going! And I guess you could wear one of those eye-mask things to sleep. Although the dark is fun, (just not when you're alone :drool:).

Would you rather have a funny prank played on you every day, or be the prankster when no-one finds them funny? (Did that even make sense? It's late ...)

Hmmm...have one played on me :D I hate it when I try to be funny and everyone just gives me that look :twisted:

Would you rather love everyone and have everyone hate you, or hate everyone and have everyone love you?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a really tricky one ...but I would have to go with love everyone and have everyone hate you because if you didn't love anyone you would have a sort of emptiness inside your heart and that wouldn't be good either :)

Would you rather have fingers as long as your legs or have legs as long as your fingers?

Fingers as long as your legs. You can poke people from faaaar distances. XD

Would you rather read your diary out to everyone in your school or do the cancan naked in front of your principal?

Would you rather read your diary out to everyone in your school or do the cancan naked in front of your principal?

Man, I don't have a diary or a Principal.

Do the CanCan! That would be hilarious! :twisted: I'm sure she wouldn't mind; she really very nice.

Would you rather be able to pull cherries out of your ears, or gummy worms from your armpits?

I would rather...pull out gummy worms because I like them more than cherries , but it would still seem kinda weird because you would have to pull them out from your armpits :S

Would you rather die from getting hit by a car or being strangled to death?

*crashes the party*

I think I'd rather die of being hit by a car. Then, (hopefully) it would be quick. Where as being strangled to death sounds horrifying. Plus, then there would be a muderer running around, and everyone else, whether they had any idea who I was or not, would be terrified. My face would be on the news... and... and, I'm going way to far with this. Sorry!

So, would you rather... have one song stuck in your head for the rest of your life, or never hear any music again?

• 2 months later...

Continuing this awesome topic. :lol: Probably rather never hear music again, but they sound equally bad to me.

Would you rather be a werewolf or have cancer?

Be a werewolf. :D

Would you rather by trapped in a room with everyone who's talked behind your back or with everyone whom you've talked about behind their backs?

Hmmmm... trapped with everyone who has talked behind my back. As then the only person that could be hurt is me. :D

On the other hand, if I choose the other option, it will be much less crowded in the room. :lmfao:

Would you rather be bitten by a snake or stung by a scorpion (assuming they are both non-lethal)? :laugh:

A snake, because scorpions creep me out. :P

Would you rather... swallow a centipede, or wake up to several crawling on you? <-- I really, really hate centipedes. More than I hate scorpians. So I figured I'd place those fun images in your heads!

• 2 weeks later...
A snake, because scorpions creep me out. :evil:

Would you rather... swallow a centipede, or wake up to several crawling on you? <-- I really, really hate centipedes. More than I hate scorpians. So I figured I'd place those fun images in your heads!

Oh wow, sis, I didn't realize this was you posting the topic at first and I was like "Oh my gosh, someone else played this in elementary school, too!" xD

Oh my gosh. I'd hate both. But I have to say wake up to have several crawling on me. If I swallowed one.. I'd just feel sick for weeks. x_X I'd get over centipedes crawling on me within in the hour.

So, would you rather babysit for a group of screaming toddlers and infants for the day, or sing three of your favorite songs in front of your whole school? To you, the answer may seem obvious, but it really depends on the person. ;]

Three songs. Gawd, I did the babysitting once, I can't take it. :evil:

Would you rather be caught on this forum by an acquaintance you have to deal with or a close friend?

"Close friend" since I don't have anyfriends.

Would you rather lose all your emotions towards anything but ficktional things or be not able to love? (Does that make sense?)

"Close friend" since I don't have anyfriends.

Would you rather lose all your emotions towards anything but ficktional things or be not able to love? (Does that make sense?)

Not be able to love! EASY!

Would you rather not sleep again for the rest of your life, or have vivid nightmares every night?

Exiled. I wants my freedom. :laugh: *joins the teaparty*

Would you rather snog a tame crocodile or be in a river with wild ones? (I was listening to the song "never smile to a crocodile" earlier :laugh:)

400th post

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a thread I haven't posted on in a while. ;D

Kiss a tame crocodile. Both seem terrifying, but at least one is a bit more predictable than the other.

Would you rather lick the wheel of a car or train tracks? I know both seem delicious, but pick the one you'd like better.

Archived