Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

Gah, that's a tough one. :|

I'd have to say Hogwarts. But maybe Narnia...

NARNIA. It's safer there. :blush:

But they fly in Hogwarts . . .

asldjkf;aslkdfjads;flasdf. Narnia I guess. :laugh:

Would you rather be hit by a tennis ball on the leg, or hit with a volleyball in the head?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Volleyball to the head....tennis balls HURT! lol

would you rather be in school wearing only your underwear for an hour or swim across a huge vat of red jello?

would you rather be in school wearing only your underwear for an hour or swim across a huge vat of red jello?

The jello - (same as jelly? - UK) - thing every time. That sounds seriously fun!!! I'd just wash my hair afterwards ...

Would you rather be ten foot tall or doll-sized? (Recently watched Alice In Wonderland - the new version's great. :laugh:)

10 feet tall because I could smash things :laugh:

would you rather to be limited to drinking no liquid but wine or eating nothing but fresh veggies for the rest of your life?

Doesn't popularity normally go with being rich if you're generous with it? :P I'd choose rich I think...I prefer a small group of friends anyway and it would be great not to have to worry about anything financial and be able to give really nice gifts to friends and so on :lol:

Would you rather eat a whole, raw chicken (feathers and beak and all) or not be able to eat anything but your least favourite food (pretending that nutrient content doesn't matter xD) for a year?

I'd probably just eat the raw chicken lol we are assuming it's a salmonella free chicken right? :o

would you rather be stuck on the top floor of a building or the basement floor?

would you rather be stuck on the top floor of a building or the basement floor?

Depends on the house, ya? Basement floor, because I think the kitchen is there.

Would you rather see your parents get killed or survive your children? Macabre.

My first thought was that I'd rather see my parents get killed. And now I can't unthink it. (That was probably my genes talking.)

If you could pick whoever you wanted, would you rather go on a date with a real person (celebrity, historical figure, childhood crush etc.) or would you date a fictional character?

Real person. I don't know, I just would rather go for this path. :o

Would you rather be stuck in a house for 20 years with no contact with the outside world, or would you rather never be alone?

Ugh, both sound revolting... But I choose the one where you can never be alone.

Would you rather everyone forget you exist on your birthday each year or be blindfolded for a week and have a person you've never met lead you around?

Everyone can forget I exist. :innocent:

Would you rather be caught in a rain storm or in a snow storm?

Snow storm! (Unless it was a rain storm in the situation of THAT scene from the Notebook :D).

Would you rather live in a Giant Peach, or a Yellow Submarine?

O.O Giant peach, for sure!! Submarines scare me. I'd hate to be in one. Traveling around in a giant peach would be awesome though. Especially if I got sea gulls to fly it places.

Would you rather only be able to eat your favorite five foods for the rest of your life or any food but your five favorites?

Would you rather only be able to eat your favorite five foods for the rest of your life or any food but your five favorites?

Ugh, have to be the anything but five favourites -- I would be SO unhealthy otherwise!

Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme, or only be able to hear every other word spoken to you?

Oh my gosh, speak in rhyme! I would sound so freaking epic! But I think I'd eventually get tired of myself..

Would you rather have the ability to be 100% flexible or have the power the flight?

FLIGHT. I'm already flexible enough for my likings. ^_^

Would you rather have the same dream all your life, or never dream again?

Never dream again. I hardly recall my dreams as it is. Minus the handful of weird ones. . .

Would you rather live in comfortable, but complete isolation [or] on an overcrowded island full of people you hate (and who hate you) for the rest of your life?

Comfortable isolation. I like being with other people, but being with other people all the time, not to mention people who hate me, would just be awful.

Would you rather hear everyone speak in the same monotone voice or have everything you hear have an echo effect?

Comfortable isolation. I like being with other people, but being with other people all the time, not to mention people who hate me, would just be awful.

Would you rather hear everyone speak in the same monotone voice or have everything you hear have an echo effect?

I suppose the echo.

Would you rather listen to no other music for the rest of your life but Polka, or no other music but Gregorian chant.

Gregorian chant... at least you'd be chilled out most of the time

Would you rather never be able to get on the internet again in your life or never be able to travel more than half a mile from home forever more?

=kiwi= :rolleyes:

Aw, man. I'd have to say the internet, although I can't imagine living without it. I just absolutely have to ski and go to the beach. XD

Would you rather only eat couscous for the rest of your life

or

have a tounge a foot long?

Tongue a foot long, with the prospect that I can have painful surgery and PAINKILLERS throughout it. ^_^

Would you rather never fall in love or fall in love with everyone?

OMG... that's a good one!!! I think I'd have to choose fall in love with everyone, cos I couldn't stand never being in love again.

Would you rather believe you're a chicken, or believe you're a dog?

=kiwi= ^_^

A dog xD I've spend the better part of the last two weeks shoving my hand up chicken's bums and getting all intimate with their anatomy...and I disapprove of all those irritating little bones that seem to serve little purpose other than to sneak into customers' food ;) Ah, the joys of full time work in fast food :lol:

Would you rather work in McDonalds or similar (as a crew member on minimum wage) for the rest of your life and love it (just pretend now :P), or be stuck in a flash, well paid job that you hate?

Archived