Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

I'm not exactly sure what losing "everything" entails, but I'd be a villain who loses everything, because then I could transition into being a gravelly-voiced antihero with a totally metal redemption story. :datass:

Would you rather live 300 years in a body that stops aging on your 25th birthday

or

live for 300 years with a mind that stops aging after your 25th birthday?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Body all the way. I kind of have a fear of eventually becoming all wrinkly and deteriorated. Besides, with age comes wisdom, and while I've already got a whole bunch of that, you can never be too wise. chinese.gif

Would you rather be turned into an animal that can fly but had its wings clipped OR an animal that can swim but had its fins all ripped up?

• 1 month later...

I'd still be able to walk, but I miss out on being a dolphin. ;-; Hmm.. flying animal.

Would you rather look cute or dress stylish?

I would rather dress stylish, probably. I don't really care for looking cute, lol.

Would you rather lose your ability to taste sweet stuff or lose your ability to taste salty/savoury stuff (if this question is understandable)?

I can't live in a world where I can't taste candy or fruit. I can live in a world where I can't taste meat or crackers. Therefore, I'd much rather retain my sense of sweet.

Would you rather be terrible at doing you hair OR your makeup and be totally oblivious of both.

Well, I botched my last haircut and I only aspire to wear makeup, so I could do with being oblivious to both - for a few months at least.

Would you rather watch an entire TV show at once in a deadly several-day-long marathon, or watch one episode a day - but you're told when all the character deaths happen?

An episode a day. I don't get upset about spoiler alerts, especially character deaths. Knowing ahead of time softens the blow, and gives me the illusion of being psychic heh.gif

Would you rather be transformed into a horse with a human head (not torso like with centaurs, just a head) that can't speak human OR a human with a horses head that can speak human.

Human with a horse head. I'm obsessed with minotaurs, and while not quite a minotaur, that sounds like the kind of hideous beast I'd like to be.

Would you rather always be able to tell when someone was lying

or

Absorb any knowledge from anyone through physical touch, but it would shorten your lifespan dramatically every time you did it?

Always be able to tell when someone was lying.

Would you rather have a spaceship that could travel anywhere in the universe instantly, but never be able to return to earth

Or

Have the ability every language ever used by humans, both spoken and written, but only be able to communicate yourself by rudimentary sign language?

Knowing all the languages...plus i understand and know intermeadiate sign language.

Would you rather get sucked in the Resident evil universe and the end of the game you die? (Doesnt matter which game)

OR...

Would you rather get sucked in the silent hill universe and at the end of the game you die? (Does not matter which silent hill game)

Uh... Both sound awful. Resident Evil, I guess.

Would you rather live always feeling guilty for something or always dwelling on the past?

• 3 weeks later...

Would you rather live always feeling guilty for something or always dwelling on the past?

Is there a difference? I choose dwelling on the past.... because I am already a guilt-ridden bucket of a person. ; p

Let's see... Would you rather have a vast knowledge of every book ever written (including the bad ones) or dream of the past lives of your ancestors every time you sleep?

Past lives. That would be cool.

Would you rather meet with some one in your past or soneone from the future?

Someone from my past, though I would have a very hard time choosing who. There are both a lot of people I'd like to reconnect with, and people who I have an awful lot I'd like to say to :lol:

Would you rather live in a city and never be able to go to the country, or live in the country and never be able to go to a city?

*lazy question is lazy*

I would rather live in a city and never be able to go to the country. I've never really been to the country so I don't think I'm missing out on much. heh.gif

Would you rather eat the same thing for the rest of your life or say the same thing for the rest of your life (one word or phrase)? And what would that one food/word/phrase be? (Optional to answer this part)

Archived