Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh hey, this topic's still going. I'm gonna say the gum - who knows who's stepped on the toothbrush or where it came from, but I can only hope that the gum has only touched a person's mouth and the underside of that bench.

In light of the recent snowfall (and apparently eating gross stuff you found on the ground outside), would you rather eat a handful of black slush that's been sitting in the middle of a busy street for days or lick a foot-long line of road salt off the sidewalk?

I'd probably go in for the salt-lick because I wouldn't have to actually ingest it, I guess? I really don't like either of these word-pictures you've painted, a red nine. :laugh:

Would you rather be able to see into the future at will, but unable to speak of it/affect the present in any way

OR

Be able to understand every human language, but speak none.

• 4 weeks later...

Jeez, that's a hard one. Assuming the second one includes English, I'd go for being psychic. It'd be just like watching TV--which I can't affect--and since I believe in multiverse theory, I believe that every show, movie, book, pretty much anything with a story exists for real in some other verse, inlcuding the ones impossible here bc many other dimensions would have different laws of physics and nature and stuff. So, it would't be much different than now, for me.

Shoot, I forgot the second part.

Would you rather listen to Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen for 24 hours straight or have a balloon popped right next to your ear for twelve hours straight?

I'd definitely go for Call Me Maybe. I can just avoid listening to that song ever again, ballon'd drive me much further round the bend.

Would you rather be stuck in the friendzone forever, or be in a committed, loving relationship with Vladimir Putin?

Friendzone...at least im near that person. Plus i dont like what putin stands for.

Would you rather be stuck in your least favorite book for a year or stuck in the twilight world forever?

My least favorite book by a mile. I would loose my mind in the Twilight Zone. At least with the first one it would eventually end. Besides, it'd be my least favorite because it was boring, so I don't have to worry about dying or anything.

Would you rather be married to Osama Bin Laden forever or share your bed with Soron for five years (the only reason I know who Soron is, is because my parents are serious Ringers--I'm not).

Really hope this one isn't too inappropriate.

Oh... Twilight world... Stupid me. mf_zippy.gif

Still least favorite book. I don't do vampires unless it's hilarious. "Children of the night, shut up!!" lol1.gif

Oh... Twilight world... Stupid me. mf_zippy.gif

Still least favorite book. I don't do vampires unless it's hilarious. "Children of the night, shut up!!" lol1.gif

Im sorry!! I should have said the twilight movie.

Now would you rather die in pain or live with servere pain forever?

Die in pain, duh. At least then it would all end soon enough.

Now my last one was not answered so I shall do a different one.

Would you rather be trapped in The Lord of the Rings/Hobbit verse as an orc OR the Star Wars verse as a droid (the really stupid yellow guys from the clone wars).

• 3 weeks later...

Um... LoTR/Hobbit as an orc, I think. It's just... the landscape and all is really beautiful, maybe I'd be able to enjoy that even as an orc? :laugh:

Would you rather kill a horrible dictator and be celebrated for it OR save an innocent child but die in the process?

I would have to save the child. I'd be guilty for the rest of my life if I didn't.

This is a hard one. Would you rather cut off one of your arms, or listen to Justin Beiber for 10 hours straight?

I don't love Justin Bieber, but I don't hate him like everyone else does.In fact, I actually have As Long As You Love Me and Never Say Never on my iPod. Don't judge me, the kid is a douche but the songs aren't horrible. So, listen to JB for 10 hours. You lose an arm, that's forever. 10 hours isn't even a fraction of your life.

Alright, would you rather become a Transformer or Centaur? (Idk)

A transformer,nuff said.

Would you rather listen to an overly sexy love song or skydive into the ocean without a parachute?

I suck at this...

The overly sexy song.. i've heard worse cause Arty ain't skydiving with protection.

There's things in the water.....

Would you rather be in the DC comics world or Marvel Comics world.

DC all the way. Get me some Batman and Aqua Man (Brave and the Bold).

Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?

I would rather be a mermaid. I would make friends with whales and comfort drowned sailors :)

Would you rather be eaten alive by swans or by geese?

Uh.... I not convinced there's a difference, so I'll go with swans 'cuz they're awesome.

Would you rather marry have Grimlock or Baymax as your pet or friend respectively

Rapunzel, duh. Her mother sucks, but at least she treats Rapunzel like her daughter as opposed to her servant. Not to mention she has some backbone with that frying pan of hers. And I'd much rather be friends with a chameleon than friggin mice.

Now, would you rather fall in mutual love/lust with an angel who in turn becomes a fallen/dark angel OR a demon (who looks like a smokin' hot dude).

Since a fallen angel is technically just one who disobeys god, at least in Abrahamic terms, and therefore not necessarily bad, I'll go with that.

Okay, I've been watching a lot of ruh-huh-les-tuh-puh Richard Herring's Leicester sq. podcast videos (which I highly recommend btw), and he does a lot of these. Unfortunately most of them are not fit to print outside the adult board, but this one is, so I'm shamelessly stealing it.

Would you rather have a hand made of ham, or an armpit that dispensed sunscreen?

Um... that's a really strange question! :laugh:

I guess I'd go for the armpit that dispenses sunscreen, though. I mean, sunscreen is useful and I wouldn't want to have a body part made out of food? Oh man, I'm so weirded out right now! :lol:

If you could go into your favorite book/ movie/ show, would you rather have the hero hate you and the villain love you, or both of them ignore you, but minor characters might be interested in you?

You know I'm going to have to answer this because, absolutely, 100%, without a doubt, I'd rather have the hero hate me and the villain love me! Because, given this particular series wink.png, I'm freaking crazy about the both of them!! heh.gif

So now I actually have to think of one too! Ummmm, okay! Would you rather only be able to speak in lines from 80's pop song lyrics, or be able to say anything you wanted, but it would have to be phrased in ye olde Shakespearean English?

Totally shakespere...i can insult someone and unless they understand what im saying it would be funny to see their reactions.

Uh.....

Would you rather be the hero but loose everything or be the villian and loose everything?

Archived