Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

Pet a zombie I bet they could be soft....

Live forever or live incredibly wealthy for a shorter period of time? :P

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live incredibly wealthy, because money is something my family has not ever had very much of.

Would you rather be trapped in a volcano or in a library during an earthquake?

in a volcano....theres not really much that could fall on you down there...in a library though...SPLAT! lol

would you rather be attacked by a mob of angry turkeys, or be chased by an army of killer frogs?

Angry turkeys, because I've been chased by large,angry poultry before so meh lol

Eat 5 gallons of ice cream or Drink 2 gallons of hot sauce

Hot sauce! I already drink it on a regular basis. :lol:

Would you rather trip constantly for a day or break your leg?

I already trip constantly so let's go with that lol and so do I Awko!

Break your nose or break your jaw

• 2 weeks later...

Nose. It's easily correctable.

Would you rather have hiccups nonstop for a year or cough nonstop for 6 months?

I rather have the cough just because there are meds that can help surpress them. Plus i had a cough last that long and took meds for it.

Ok...would you rather be kidnapped by a serial killer or serial rapist? (Dont judge me!!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Killer. I'd sooner fight and die than live and ...yeah.

Would you rather lose your sense of smell, or lose your sense of taste?

I actually know someone who lost both of those and it majorly sucks. But probably sense of smell because at least you could still taste things...

Would you rather go bungee jumping or scuba diving?

Can I pick both? Uhh bungee jumping, because I'd probably manage to drown scuba diving. The thought kind of freaks me out, there are so many things that can go wrong. Bungee jumping it's just that something's wrong with the chord; I don't mind the feeling of falling.

Would you rather feel a slight tickle in the back of your nose for a year or never sneeze for a year?

Hmmm I would pick never sneezing for a year I wouldn't mind XD.

Would you rather live in a world without any problems or live in a world where you and you alone are the ruler :P

Live in a world where I was the only ruler, because the other option would seem like a helluva boring life.

Would you rather suddenly become illiterate or become blind?

Suddenly become blind. If I was blind at least I'd have books!

Would you rather dance on a metal roof in a lightning storm or confess a deep secret on national tv?

The first option. If I live, there's no harm done, right? :P

Would you rather die suddenly and unexpected or know the exact date and time of your death all your life?

Die suddenly, that's so much more painless.

Would you rather listen to your whole family sneezing for a day, or listen to one Nickelback album start to finish?tongue_smilie.gif

Nickleback album. I know it's painful, but eww otherwise.

Would you rather eat worms or eat mud?

Eat worms like in that book 'How to Eat Fried Worms'!

Would you rather drink the gross juice stuff at the bottom of a trash can or never change your clothes for the rest of your life.

Gross juice stuff. It's over in a flash and I can disinfect my mouth later. ;)

Would you rather be famous for murdering the president or famous for murdering an entire family? (it's midnight; my brain isn't on creative mode right now, sorry)

Gross juice stuff. It's over in a flash and I can disinfect my mouth later. wink.png

Would you rather be famous for murdering the president or famous for murdering an entire family? (it's midnight; my brain isn't on creative mode right now, sorry)

For murdering the President...Don't look at me like that! I don't like the current president! Haha

Kind of a gross one, but, Would you rather have a 24hr stomach bug or be miserable with the flu for an entire week (But no puking!)?

Hmm...flu for the entire week...i mean hey no puking so yay! -_-

Would u rather be stuck on an island with leatherface( texas chainsaw massacre ) or stuck on an island with him, michael Myers, and Jason Voorhees? :evil:

Er stuck on an island with just the one dude leatherface. I'd rather not be subjected to torture by multiple people.

Would you rather never brush your teeth again or only shower once a year?

Never brush my teeth again. I can use mouthwash. :P

Would you rather watch the same movie for the rest of your life or never be able to watch TV again?

Watch the same movie...cause i can watch rise of the guardians or batman every day.!

Uh...would u rather ur life be like a reality tv show or like a sitcom?

realty show

would you rather live in a world where huge friendly gummy bears walk around or live in a world where hover broads exist

Archived