Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

Hover boards. Because I'm gonna be the one to invent them (-fifth grade dream). And they're so cool (I'd think).

Would you rather go exploring for creatures on a mountain or deep underwater?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely underwater. That's much more interesting!

Would you rather have to tell your biggest secret to a close friend or tell a less important one to your entire class?

Would you rather have to tell your biggest secret to a close friend or tell a less important one to your entire class?

I think it'd be the latter. I remember telling my sixth-grade class at the start-of-year party that I had gotten my period that past summer with a little happy dance... I was a strange preteen.

Would you rather sneeze in front of the President (or the governing person/party of whatever country you're from) or in front of your parents?

President.

Would you rather live with Kim Kardashian or Lindsay Lohan? (As in roommate)

Also, @cupcake, I LOVE your signature. I was subconsciously staring at that gif for five minutes. :P

Lindsay lohan...i actually like her...just not her choices.

Would u rather live during the victorian era or roaring 20's?

• 3 weeks later...

Roaring 20's definitely!! I LOVE SWING DANCING!!! Apparently it's like a big thing where I'm going to college and they have free lessons every Friday ( I even took a lesson during free time at one of my retreats...it was pretty amazing even if I am clumsy) plus I love the dresses from the 20's and 50's so yeah definitely the roaring 20's.

Hmm would you rather go for a week without tv or a week without computer?

Without TV easily.......

Would u rather have a sneeze fit infront of ur parents or siblings?

Siblings. (But I dun really mind that anyway).

Would you rather suddenly contract the T-virus, but be cured and dandy after 5 minutes (but not anyone you might bite) or have terrible, debilitating flu for the rest of your life? D:

• 1 month later...

I'd definitely rather have the T-virus. I hate flu.

Would you rather be ordered to eat only buttered toast for six months, or only oatmeal for six months?

Probably the oatmeal. At least you can add fruit and stuff to it for more variety, while buttered toast would probably get boring pretty quick lol

Would you rather have purple eyes or purple hair?

Go blind for a year. That would actually be kind of an interesting experience, in a way.

Would you rather date Ted or Marshall from How I Met Your Mother? tonguesmiley.gif (I get way too obsessed with the shows I watch! Sorry!)

• 2 months later...

Marshall. I read a book that had an older guy named Ted in it, so that sounds like an old name to me.

Would you rather let out a really loud, snotty sneeze in public or give your nose a vigorous, snotty honk in front of your significant other?

Significant other only because i would trust him.

Would u rather go to school sick or stay home sick ?

I'm one of those people who compulsively feels like they don't deserve anything unless they've earned it somehow, so I secretly really enjoy having an excuse to nap/read/slob around all day. :laugh: I'd stay home.

Would you rather only exist on two-dimensional planes, capable of traveling around on any flat surface but incapable of feeling physical touch, or be exactly as you are now, but three inches tall?

Hmmm... the latter. Imagine how cheap my dinners would be... and this tiny laptop screen would be like a freakin' cinema screen!! :omg::lol:

Would you rather spend a whole day naked on Coney Island, or have your body forever believing it's Monday morning after a particularly wild weekend?

I'm very comfortable being naked, but I hate Mondays! heh.gif I'll go with naked on Coney Island, please. yes.gif

Would you rather have a job you love and receive very low pay for the rest of your life or have a job you hate, but enough money to retire by the age of 45 and take care of everyone you love?

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmm....that's a toughie. I'd take the job I hate though. I honestly truly love my family, I'd do anything for them.

Would you rather have severe narcolepsy that can be treated by a pill (what I have it's a chronic sleep disorder) or sleep apnea that can only be treated by CPAP machine? (ironic I actually have this too. :| ) I'm really screwed up. :(

I'd go with narcolepsy, which seems a little less scary. :c

Would you rather be Justin Bieber or the Emperor of Japan (but you have to be like 90 years old).

The Emperor. I could die and be reincarnated, and hopefully not come back as Justin Bieber. :lol:

And speaking of that . . .

Would you rather be reincarnated as an animal capable of intelligent thought (but with a short lifespan) or as an absolutely stupid human who would live a happy (but absolutely ignorant) life?

Ignorance is bliss, as they say. Give me stupidity. :D Actually never mind. I hate not knowing things. Hopefully I'll be reincarnated as a cat :zippy:

Would you rather hear Christmas songs year round your whole life or not have the holidays at all?

Hear dem jingle jangles! I'll just wear headphones xD

Would you rather have a perpetual cold or never have a cold again?

Never have a cold again. How is that even a question?! :P

Would you rather have your life become a comedy movie or a dramatic film?

A comedy movie. I need funny in my life. Lets see

Would u rather be born with a half a body or with no arms and legs?

Archived