Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

bleh....lemon juice..because then id just chase it down with a bowl of sugar LOL

would you rather accidentally inhale a bug, or step on a giant frog barefoot, squishing it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would rather inhale a bug, I think I'd feel really bad if I squished a frog... would you rather meet your favorite fictional character, or meet your soul mate?

Favorite fictional character, the tenth Doctor :D

Would you rather have hiccups for the next five years of your life or feel like you need to sneeze but can't for the next five years of your life?

Hiccups... I have them enough anyway it's a joke with me and my friends.

Would you rather have a good looking dishonest partner or a bad looking honest partner?

The second one. One honesty is better. Plus i dont feel all that pretty myself so theres no problem.

Would u rather fall into a pit of wolves or a pit with lions?

I used to play that game with my mom and sister all the time :)

LOL God, what horribles choices I have! I think I'd rather be horribly stupid because I probably wouldn't realize how dumb I became (too stupid to know).

My turn:

Would you rather find a bold man (someone you dont know) in a public place and ask him politely if you can lick the top of his head, or give a speech about a silly subject of your choice in a public square?

Give a speech about a silly subject...that sounds like something I might do anyway of my own volition.

Would you rather lose your entire sense of taste forever or become completely and permanently asexual?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, asexual is rather broad in terms of how to define and apply it to one's self, so I'm definitely going to say asexual. Life without taste buds is not a life I want to live

Oops, forgot this part: would you rather want to ride a horse backwards for two miles or ride an ostrich facing forward for five miles?

Definitely the ostrich. Don't fancy the horse's ass xD

Would you rather meet Steven Spielberg or Steven Moffat?

Moffat Moffat I choose Moffat!! He's my HERO!

Would you rather win the lottery or get three wishes?

Wishes. Theres no strings attached and as long as u dont wish for three more wishes, to fall in love, or raise the dead, ur good.

Would u rather go back in time to the Civil war or WW2?

• 2 months later...

WW2. My politics would put me in an awkward position between sides in the Civil War. At least with WW2 I know where I stand.

...Please don't drop me in the middle of the bombing of Dresden just because I said that.

Would you rather walk around completely naked for a day (without getting arrested), or be able to see through people's clothes forever (but keep I mind, this is _everyone_, including unattractive people).

WW2. My politics would put me in an awkward position between sides in the Civil War. At least with WW2 I know where I stand.

...Please don't drop me in the middle of the bombing of Dresden just because I said that.

Would you rather walk around completely naked for a day (without getting arrested), or be able to see through people's clothes forever (but keep I mind, this is _everyone_, including unattractive people).

I would pick being able to see through other people's clothes. It only says "able to see through", not "forced to see through", so I'm assuming I can turn it on and off. If I could not, as it sounds like you were trying to make it sound when you clarified the statement, then still, it doesn't mean I'd have to look in the direction of anyone I didn't want to see. I could just avert my eyes.

Would you rather be able to make anyone sneeze that you wanted, or be able to stop anyone from ever sneezing that you didn't want to see/hear?

That's a tough choice. I'd go with make anyone sneeze- because the most attractive people in my life hardly ever sneeze. However, I wish I could stop my dad from sneezing. However- he'd also loudly complain about how the "tickle went away and he really had to sneeze".

Would you rather be really introverted but be able to fully express yourself online- or be really extroverted and have everyone online dislike you?

The former, I guess. I already _am_ the latter, so I gotta think anything would be an improvement at this point.

Would you rather be falsely accused of murder, falsely accused on doing inappropriate things with farm animals?

Falsely accused of murder. I don't think I'd enjoy farm animal genitalia :lol:

Would you rather sweat bubbles or poop gummy worms?

• 1 month later...

Hands instead of feet. Im an artist so i use them all the time.

Uh...would u rather see a serial killer sneeze( ted bundy...etc) or a cannibal sneeze?

Serial killer. They're less sickening than cannibals. Plus, I can't imagine a cannibal being physically attractive.

EDIT: If it was Ted Bundy, I would change my answer.

Would you rather eat belly button lint for a year, or only Nutella for the rest of your life?

Nutella for the rest of my life.

Would you rather lose a friend who is important to you to get someone you love or lose someone you love to become popular?

lose a friend to get someone I love I guess... but this kinda sounds like no one wins XD

Would you rather be forced to travel to the bottom of the ocean or climb to the top of Mount Everest?

Travel to the bottom of the ocean. It's actually really cool down there.

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with your worst enemy or be trapped in a box with your best friend forever?

Trapped with my worst enemy. I would smother them with coconuts.

Would you rather have a rabid t-rex for a pet or a aggressive rabid chinchilla?

As wonderfully soft as they are, you can't ride a chinchilla, so T-rex it is!

Would you rather bleed once a month when you aren't pregnant, or lay an egg every single morning?

I already bleed once a month so i'll take the bleeding option xD

Pet a zombie or eat a toe. :P

Archived