Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

A/N: Because there isn't enough Supernatural drabbles/fics already:) I started writing these before I even joined this forum, hoping that I'd have the courage to post them one day. Guess that day is today.

I'm using prompts I found here: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...showtopic=32901

There are 101 prompts- I don't know if I'll do that many, cause, yeah, that's a lot. The characters I'm writing are Supernatural, of course:) That means Sam and Dean! But so far they're mostly all Sam- some other freaking awesome people on the forum have the hot Dean drabbles. I'd be happy to point you in their direction:)

Prompt 1: Kink

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 100

"Sam, wake up!"

Dean's voice startles him awake, and he sits up with a jolt, forgetting he's in the backseat of the Impala.

"Ow! Heshchsh!" He bumps his head on the ceiling before promptly sneezing.

"You starting that up again?"

Dean's face is close, and Sam jerks back, head bumping the window before he sneezes again.

"Hih'hitshch. Damnit!"

"You don't look so hot," Dean comments.

"My neck is killing me." Sam massages the kink in his neck.

"Not what I meant. We'll be at a motel in four hours."

"I'm fine back he-hehtch! Ugh…It is kind of cramped back here."

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh that's tricky! Kink in the neck.

Also, very adorable, as I'm a huge Sammy girl. (:

I'd love to see more. Glad you found the courage to post! :D

Woohoo! Celebration! You joined the drabble craze :blushing: I'm not going to be able to concentrate with so much sexy Sam around... ^_^

<.<

>.>

I had no idea there were so many Sammy girls around the site! All I've seen for months was DeanDeanDean. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But YAYSAMMYDRABBLETHREAD!!!

Oh that's tricky! Kink in the neck.

Also, very adorable, as I'm a huge Sammy girl. (:

I'd love to see more. Glad you found the courage to post! :lol:

Thank you very much:) Yay for Sam girls!!

Yaaayyyy for you doing this! *bounces*

=D Thanks! And don't worry, there will be Dean ones:)

Woohoo! Celebration! You joined the drabble craze :) I'm not going to be able to concentrate with so much sexy Sam around... :yes:

Yay! Thanks for reading:) I'm liking all the sexy Sam too:)

Wheee! More Sam sneezyness! He's my favorite. :D

He's mine too!! It makes me incredibly happy that there are so many Sam girls! Thanks for reading:)

<.<

>.>

I had no idea there were so many Sammy girls around the site! All I've seen for months was DeanDeanDean. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But YAYSAMMYDRABBLETHREAD!!!

Me neither, but its so awesome! Though I've recently discovered a new fondness for making Dean sneeze. But Sammy will always be my favorite! Thanks:)

Very clever! :laugh: I loved the drabble so much, hon. :wub:

Thank you so much!! I'm glad you enjoyed it:)

Ooh Sam drabble! :D Sorry, I'm a bit too dead to right a good response just now, but I like I like I like muchly. :)

I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks:)

Ahhh! Sam drabbles! How awesome/adorable :D

Thank you for reading:) Glad you're enjoying so far:)

A/N: Wow! I am amazed at how many Sam girls there are out there!! But so excited:) Thank you so incredibly much for all the reviews! And now, have two more Sam drabbles and one Dean drabble!!

Prompt 2: Science Fiction

Sam sleeps.

Dean waits.

He flips mindlessly through TV channels. He ends up on some science fiction movie.

Sam stirs.

Dean mutes the TV, grabs the box of tissues and a glass of water.

Sam sneezes twice, muted by blankets he pulls over his head.

Hshsh-chuh! Hetchshch.”

When he reappears from under the covers, his hair is sticking out in all directions. He rubs his nose tiredly, sneezes again, blows his nose.

Dean administers medicine.

Sam settles back in the bed, covers pulled to his chin.

Dean turns the volume back on, finds a game show.

He waits.

Sam sleeps.

Prompt 3: Frightened

Dean thinks there might be something up with Sam.

They’ve just pulled into town, Dean has promised there will be research after they eat, and Sam’s response is to sniffle into his hoodie sleeve and shrug uninterestedly.

When Sam sneezes twice into his napkin at dinner, Dean’s suspicions grow.

A haunted house, a group of frightened teenagers, and five more sneezes later, and Dean knows there’s something up with Sam.

“You coming down with something?”

Sam grunts, shivers, and slumps onto his bed when they reach the motel.

Dean picks up the keys with a sigh.

“I’ll go buy tissues.”

Prompt 4: Fake

Word Count: 200

“Dean, you’ve been coughing since we left this morning. You can’t tell me you’re fine.”

“Well, I’m fine,” is Dean’s reply as he swipes the cuff of his sleeve roughly under his nose. His nose betrays him a minute later and he sneezes into the crook of his elbow.

Eshhchuh!”

Dean stiffens, but neither one of them says anything. An hour or two passes, Dean looking and sounding worse by the minute. Sam watches him rub his knuckles under his reddening nose for the millionth time out of the corner of his eye, and he gets an idea.

He fakes a loud sneeze, cupping his hands to his face and twisting away in his seat, and the next thing he knows Dean is pulling off at the next exit with a worried expression.

“Why are we stopping now, Dean?” Sam asks, ducking his head to hide his grin.

“You’ve been looking a little flushed since our dip in the lake this morning. Think we should stop here for the night.”

Dean lets him take the first shower. We he steps out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist, Dean is spread out on the bed, snoring loudly.

Mission accomplished.

........I don't think I have words.

And even though that last one was mostly/partially Dean.... I think I loved it the best because it made me giggle at Sam's deviousness. And fake sneezing. Which is just hot. :yes:

CUUUUUUUTTEEEE!!!! And yes, love the deviousness. Can we have some allergic ones, pwetty pweeze? :yes:

........I don't think I have words.

And even though that last one was mostly/partially Dean.... I think I loved it the best because it made me giggle at Sam's deviousness. And fake sneezing. Which is just hot. :boom:

Thank you!! Heee, can you just imagine Sam doing that??

Ajkjaoidxljkdlkal.

I'm speechless.

That fourth one... :lol: Oh, sneaky!Sam, how devious you are...

=D :blushing: Thank you so much:)

CUUUUUUUTTEEEE!!!! And yes, love the deviousness. Can we have some allergic ones, pwetty pweeze? :)

Thanks!! And its funny you ask, because #5 just happens to include allergic!Sam, plus there will be more in the future:)

Mmmm, these are SO good. <3

Thank you!!!

LOVE. <3

^^nothing more to say

Awww, thanks so much:)

:boom: I'm not even a Sam girl, and I loved all of them! But, the Dean girl in me has made me love the fourth one the most! :blushing:

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying them, even the Sammy ones:)

I loved every one of your drabbles!! :drool:

Thank you SO much!!

Prompt 5: Pencil

Word Count: 165

The waitress smiles seductively, leans in close, pencil poised above paper.

“And how ‘bout you, honey?”

Sam flashes a smile back, gives a small laugh when Dean crosses his arms in obvious irritation at the lack of attention. He starts to order but is caught off guard by the overwhelming scent of her perfume. He gasps, wrenches to the side.

Itchshuh!” He stifles the first sneeze into his fist, barely able to suck in a breath before the next sneeze.

Hehshch-uh! Etchshch! Ehhtch-eshh!”

Dean waves the waitress away, leans across the table, hand firm on Sam’s shoulder, waiting. Sam grabs blindly at the napkin dispenser, presses a napkin to his nose in time to catch another sneeze.

“Heh-hetchsh. Hehh…”

“Why do you have to be allergic to all the hot chicks?” Dean teases. Sam flushes red, nostrils twitching. He glares at Dean before his eyelids flutter and his head snaps forward.

Ehhh…heh-etchshchoo!”

Dean sighs.

“Let’s hit the bar. Find you some fragrance-free ladies.”

“Shut up.”

I do like. Allergic!Sam is not my favourite. But. It's still just awesome.

Can't wait for more!

I'm so jealous at the way you're doing it straight from 1 to 100.... Tough stuff. I chose to do them out of order. Hope that's not cheating?

Ooh and thanks for the tips in the other thread!

Archived