Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

Immediately, Sam’s irritated nostril flare, his eyes watering, and several more sneezes spill out.

Aashch-uh. HutshCHOO! Etchugnh. Heh-hetchsh!”

MMMMM. Can you write for the show please? That was so much fun to read!

And I loved laughing sneezy Sam in Friday the 13th :drool:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha oh man...I keep waiting for them to prank each other like this, but apart from Hell House and the random Season 5 jokeshop they seem to give up pranking. Our boys are much too serious...:drool:

I can SO picture that scene on the show... they really should have asked you to write that prank instead of the itching powder one.

I can SO picture that scene on the show... they really should have asked you to write that prank instead of the itching powder one.

So true, though I did still enjoy Sammy's 'I think I'm allergic to our soap' comment. ;) So at least we got something.

But yes, this would have been sooooooo much better. We really ought to sit down and have a little 'talk' with the writers of Supernatural to address our needs. ;)

Yeah, you were definitely not the only one who was rooting for that to be a prank ... ;)

That was so cute, and nice to see something I'd imagined written down. ;) And I love how the first one's a surprise. Hot!

I second that! ;)

I WISH that is how the scene had actually gone. I would have been in heaven. B);)

Immediately, Sam’s irritated nostril flare, his eyes watering, and several more sneezes spill out.

Aashch-uh. HutshCHOO! Etchugnh. Heh-hetchsh!”

And I loved laughing sneezy Sam in Friday the 13th :jump:

Haha I don't think you'd want me writing for the show... :heart: I'm really glad you liked those two, thanks for reading!!

Hahahaha oh man...I keep waiting for them to prank each other like this, but apart from Hell House and the random Season 5 jokeshop they seem to give up pranking. Our boys are much too serious...:)

I know, they've gotten much too serious:( Sneezing powder is just the prank they need!! Haha thank you so much for reading!!

Oooh, I want some. :D

... can I get a Sammy too? :heart:

Hehe if I manage to get a Sammy, I will share:) Thanks for reading!

Thank you!! Glad everyone enjoyed this:)

So true, though I did still enjoy Sammy's 'I think I'm allergic to our soap' comment. :heart: So at least we got something.

But yes, this would have been sooooooo much better. We really ought to sit down and have a little 'talk' with the writers of Supernatural to address our needs. :jump:

Yes, I still REALLY liked the itching powder prank and Sammy's comment:) A lot. But would it kill them to have ONE sneeze?? :) Thanks for reading!

Yeah, you were definitely not the only one who was rooting for that to be a prank ... :heart:

That was so cute, and nice to see something I'd imagined written down. :drool: And I love how the first one's a surprise. Hot!

:heart: Thank you for reading!! Glad you liked it:)

I second that! :)

I WISH that is how the scene had actually gone. I would have been in heaven. :heart::)

Ahhh, don't we all... *sigh*Thank you for reading!

That's so how that scene should have gone. Screw itching powder.

True that. Thanks so much for reading:) Promise, there IS some Dean coming up eventually...

I agree with everyone. Itching powder, though amusing, has NOTHING on sneezing powder! :heart:

Awesome drabble!

Very true words:) Thanks!!

Wheee! More Sam sneezyness! He's my favorite. :wub:

Very cute! Oh, sneezing from Sam..... it can't get any better than this ! :heart:

Yay!! Sam sneeziness is my favorite too!! Glad you liked, thanks!

A/N: Two unrelated drabbles, 100 words each (yay!).

Prompt 8: Joy

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Dean, Sam

Word Count: 100

Dean belts AC/DC in the shower.

“My feet are jumping, she’s a joy to ride!”

Sam barely stirs at the off key, cracking notes. When Dean comes out of the shower, he’s still singing.

“Joy to ride, a joy to ride!”

Sam rolls over, presses a pillow over his head.

“She’s an all ni-night- aahhhSHOO!”

“What’s wrong with you?”

Sam is suddenly right next to him, nose red, fever flushed.

“You caught my cold, didn’t you?”

Dean rubs his nose absently.

“And whose fault is that?”

“Damnit. I’m sorry, Dean.”

“As long as you share the TV remote, we’re cool.”

Prompt 9: Touch

Characters: Sam, Dean

Dean wakes up disoriented in darkness. He gropes around until he touches something warm.

A sleepy, irritated groan. The object moves beneath his fingers.

“Quit touching my face. HatshchSHUH!”

“Gross, Sammy!”

“Told you not to t-tou-ehhchoo!”

“Where are we?” Dean tries to sit up.

“Uh-huchshoo!”

Dean curses as his elbow bumps against something hard. “Think we’re in some type of box or crate or something.”

Aashch-uh! Hetchsh-uh.”

“Dude. Are you sick?”

“No. Yes. I don’t know, maybe?”

Another sneeze and a congested sniff confirm.

“So, yes?”

A tired sigh.

“Yeah.”

“Damn. We gotta get out of here then.”

“You think?”

9, is so cute :) I love your sneezy Sam, And I think that situation is really hot, baha. Trapped in a box with sneezy Sammy, ohh bliss~ :drool::D

Keep it up :)

Oh my gosh, that one in the box? :wub: Gah. I love Dean singing and sneezing as well. And I'm so impressed at the 100-word-ness! I have nowhere near that level of discipline.

• 2 weeks later...
9, is so cute :twisted: I love your sneezy Sam, And I think that situation is really hot, baha. Trapped in a box with sneezy Sammy, ohh bliss~ :):lol:

Keep it up :drool:

Why thank you!! Man, can you totally just imagine how amazing that would be? *fantasizes* Thanks for reading:)

Mmm, I'd like to be in that box. :)

I know, right?!? Thank you for reading!!

Haha. I love how Sam is ON HIM like a hound dog. :drool:

=D Thank ya!

Yay, more sneezy!Sammy love. :wub:

Love indeed. Thanks:)

They were both so unexpected! How do you think of these things??

I lovedlovedloved them.

I have no idea where i come up with any of this. It just happens somewhere in my crazy brain. This isn't even half of the stuff I come up with. Anywho, thank you very much!!

Oh my gosh, that one in the box? :D Gah. I love Dean singing and sneezing as well. And I'm so impressed at the 100-word-ness! I have nowhere near that level of discipline.

100-word-ness is SO hard. I'm doing this challenge on ff.net where I have to do one every week using a different word, so I'm getting practice:) Anyway, thanks for reading:)

Prompt 101: Airplane

A/N: I am in such a crazy mood tonight that I decided that this posting-in-order thing is just ridiculous, especially when I have so many written, but not the next ones in order.

Hishchshoo!”

“I’m sorry, for the millionth time.”

A watery glare, a gasp, then Sam’s eyes snap shut and his nostrils flare. He buries his face into a sleeve.

“I didn’t know-”

Hihh…”

“-that there were going to be…dogs.” Dean gestures next to Sam’s head.

“Hih-hitchoo.”

The Pomeranian cowers in her cage as another sneeze rings out.

“Sam…”

Hetchsh-uh!”

“I told you getting on an airplane was a bad idea.”

“It was your hehh… s-smart idea to hide out in the c-cargo hol-hehh-heshchshoo!”

“Well, look at the bright side. No demons,” Dean tries.

Sam glares. Then succumbs helplessly to another sneeze.

Prompt 45: Sore

Word Count: 265

A/N: I cheated on this one…*hangs head in shame* I wrote a drabble a while ago on ff.net and then I took it and expanded it to this.

Sam comes to, shakes his pounding head, the sensation a combination of being stuffed full of cotton and being held underwater. The pressure in his sinuses is uncomfortable, painful, and as he moves his head everything seems to shift out of place.

Etshchoo!”

A sudden sneeze, and his head snaps forward, off the ground. A shiver runs through his entire body. He’s aware of something holding his right leg in place, and he peers through darkness, tries not to panic when he can’t pull himself free.

The chain that binds Sam’s right ankle is thick, but rusty, not impossible to break away from. His hands are free; he’s meant to escape. He remembers someone grabbing him from behind, Dean turning around just in time to see Sam being taken but not soon enough to stop it.

Why am I always the one that gets kidnapped?

He abandons his attempt at freeing himself to cup both hand to his face, just in time for another sneeze that sends pain throughout his entire body.

“Ehh-KTCHSH.”

A third sneeze lingers, causing his chest to rise and fall rapidly as his eyelashes flutter shut.

Hetchsh-uh!”

It turns into a fit, and he slumps on his side, palms flat against cool concrete.

“Ehh-ktshsh-uh. Hertshchoo! AhhshCHUH!”

The force of it sends him the rest of the way to the ground, his head slamming down with a thud.

When Dean finds him, shakes him awake, he brings a hand up to the side of his sore head.

“Deand? By head hurts.”

Dean gestures to the broken chain.

“You were so close, dude.”

LOVE, SO MUCH LOVE. I just saw some new promo photos for September and Sam looked so gosh-darned pretty, and now I've read this so my day is pretty much complete :laugh: You're awesome! Loved the airplane one the most, so funny and so typical...

Oh, wow, trapped on an aeroplane with allergy-making dogs...GAH. :laugh: How do you think these delicious situations up? :D

And, hee, I love the ending to that last one. Poor Sam.

Archived