Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

Mmm... I love how they always try to give the cat to poor allergic Sammy! And how Dean tries to hide a grin, and his snarky comments. And how absolutely sneezy Sam is. I love them. And you. And this drabble thread! Nope, definitely do NOT get tired of allergic-to-cats-Sammy. EVER.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... why the hell haven't I been reading and commenting on this thread??? GUH.

Anway:

Violent - Hilariousness. And if Sam is allergic to cats, I can so see Dean allergic to roses. Makes for fun times. Seriously, why don't the writers on the show ever think of these things? =P

Midnight - Poor Dean!Muffin...

"Cheddar" - That is the cutest name for an orange kitten, ever. And that drabble is soooo cute with Dean being all stoic and Sam trying to put on a brave not-sneezy-face. *grins*

• 3 weeks later...
fifteen times....GUH.

I love allergic Sam like nothing else.

YAYYY. I'm happy I can share this love!! Thank you!

fifteen times....GUH.

I love allergic Sam like nothing else.

Thiiiiiis.

B)

:heart: Thank you thank youuuu!

Sneezy Sammy! AAAAAAAAH! YAY! I love you, I love you, I love you! :D Oh! By the way, since you probably don't know me, I'm Bubbles! Newbie, book lover, sneeze fetishist, Supernatural fangirl, and, above all, sneezy!Sammy lover! :D I also fawn over your work like its my bible! :lol: So, you'll be seeing more of me around here! :laugh: Great chappie! Update soon!

BYE! :bleh:

Aw, so nice to meet you!! Thank you so very much for reading;) I'm really happy you're enjoying them!!

Ohohohohohoho, allergic!Sammy is soooo fantastic. :wub: I love Cheddar. He makes great things happen. >:D

This update made me squee, and I'm so glad you're back around, love! :)

Heee, thank you!!! :D

Again, I'm kind of late - but I had absolutely no time, just work, work, work.

But that means, I can enjoy many of your delicious drabbles! :hyper:

NyQuil or Cough Syrup - Beautiful! I love both of them being sick. And extra sweet - taking care of each other!

Heartless - :laugh: Dean is really mean - but I so like it! Hmm, Sam a sneezy allergic mess - delicious!!

Violent - Now Dean is at the receiving end? Awesome! And I really love how Sam counts in his head!

Midnight - Awww, poor Dean, being all 'I'm fine, sleep'. Can I borrow and cuddle? I gonna make him better :twisted:

Ohhh, and more sneezy Sam! You know I love you, right? Just :heart:

Heee, love you too!! and thank you;)

Omg, 15 times! :drool: If only something like this could actually be played out on the show. *dies at the thought*

Right?! That would be pretty amazing;) Thank you!!

Mmm... I love how they always try to give the cat to poor allergic Sammy! And how Dean tries to hide a grin, and his snarky comments. And how absolutely sneezy Sam is. I love them. And you. And this drabble thread! Nope, definitely do NOT get tired of allergic-to-cats-Sammy. EVER.

Hee, I won't. Glad you enjoyed, and thank youuuu!!

... why the hell haven't I been reading and commenting on this thread??? GUH.

Anway:

Violent - Hilariousness. And if Sam is allergic to cats, I can so see Dean allergic to roses. Makes for fun times. Seriously, why don't the writers on the show ever think of these things? =P

Midnight - Poor Dean!Muffin...

"Cheddar" - That is the cutest name for an orange kitten, ever. And that drabble is soooo cute with Dean being all stoic and Sam trying to put on a brave not-sneezy-face. *grins*

because you have a life? :D While I clearly don't... :heart: THANK YOU:)

• 4 weeks later...

Okay. Look at me being all fail-y again. But, no new actual drabbles. I bring a story and an animation though!

http://thirtyminusthree.deviantart.com/#/d4dnemo <--- Sam sneezing, lol. It's "animated"

...aaand story (another one of those comment-fics)

Title: Always Wear Clean Socks

Characters: Sam, Dean (gen)

Word count: 850

::: ::: :::

Sam’s pretty much having an average morning-- he wakes up, takes a shower, his favorite shirt is semi-clean-- until Dean fucking clotheslines him as he’s going out the door to go get coffee.

“OhmygodDean,” he yells, but thanks to his superb balance he doesn’t totally fall on his ass. Instead, he pushes Dean’s arm away and fixes his brother with a glare.

What?”

Dean just grins at him and speaks like he’s talking to a four-year-old.

“What do I always tell you, Sammy?”

“Driver picks the music,” Sam replies. “Peanut M&M’s are not the same as the plain ones.” He tilts his head to one side, snaps his fingers. “No wait, I’ve got this. Always wear clean socks.”

“Your hair is still wet and it’s windy outside.”

“Wow, Dean. Do you want a gold star?” Sam makes for the door again, but Dean moves in front of him.

“Sam, just go dry your hair really quick. I’m sure it will only take you two hours, tops.”

“My hair’s fine, jackass.”

“You’re gonna catch a cold if you go out like that,” Dean says, and Sam rolls his eyes.

“The common cold is a virus, Dean. A virus. It doesn’t have anything to do with the state of my hair.”

“You know how susceptible you are to pneumonia.”

“Do you even have a brain?” He thumps Dean on the side of the head. “I honestly think you don’t.”

“Fine, bitch. Go get me some coffee. See if I care when you come back with icicles hanging off your head. I’m hiding the NyQuil.”

“We don’t have any NyQuil, genius.”

Less than ten minutes later, Dean’s cell phone buzzes on the nightstand. It’s a text message from Sam.

Going to the library. Gonna check on local hauntings.

What about my coffee bitch? Dean texts back.

Get it yourself jerk.

Dean rolls his eyes, then remembers that Sam walked to the café.

How far is the library?

Couple miles. I’ll wear my hood.

I’m not making you soup WHEN you get sick.

Sam sends him three smiley faces in reply.

Dean totally doesn’t fall asleep-- he’s just resting his eyes for a bit-- but when he’s done resting them Sam’s coming through the door and letting all the cold air in the state into their room.

“Closethedoor,” Dean moans around a yawn, and Sam rolls his eyes and then turns around and clears his throat a couple of times as he’s shutting the door.

Dean stretches and stands, and notices that Sam is shaking all over, and it takes him a second to figure the hell out why.

“Dude, you’re shivering so hard,” Dean marvels. Sam shrugs his shoulders and clamps his hand over his mouth to muffle a sudden cough. It turns into another cough, and then another, a long string of hideous coughs. Dean can’t believe his ears.

“Are you sick?”

Sam avoids Dean’s gaze and shrugs his shoulders again.

“Oh my god you’re actually sick.”

“I’b fide,” Sam mumbles quickly, before fumbling around in his jacket pocket and coming up with what looks suspiciously like a receipt and a ripped fast food napkin and sneezing loudly into them. “I’b fide.”

“I can’t believe this. Fuck, Sammy,” Dean huffs. “You’re all nasally and shit.”

Sam heaves an exasperated sigh, goes over to the nightstand and blows his nose with four different tissues before turning back to Dean. His nose is bright red.

“Actually, the term ‘nasal’ means that air is moving through the nose, so-”

“How are we even related,” Dean groans. “Get your ass into bed. I’m getting the thermometer.”

“We don’t have a thermometer,” Sam says, and he sounds fucking miserable. He sits on the edge of his bed and shivers hard.

Dean looks through the first aid kit anyway. He comes up with some Tylenol and a few throat lozenges that are probably ancient, but no thermometer. He makes Sam take the Tylenol and while Sam’s swallowing that, presses the back of his hand to Sam’s forehead.

“You’re roasting,” he announces. “Bed time.”

Sam rolls his eyes and sniffles and bats Dean’s hand away from his face, then crawls onto the bed and collapses face down, coughing.

“You can say it now,” Dean says. “Tell me I was right.”

“Don’t be an asshole,” Sam says before sneezing into his pillow. “You weren’t right.”

“I’m always right Sam,” he replies with a long sigh. “You think it’s easy? Always being right? It’s a burden, Sam, but it’s a burden I bear for the greater good.” He shakes his head and tugs the covers over Sam. “Honestly, the things I do for you.”

Sam sneezes again, but instead of reaching for a tissue he starts to cough, sputtering and hacking into the sheets. Dean pats his back and pulls the covers a little higher, and when Sam’s done coughing he closes his eyes and drags his wrist under his nose.

“Shit, man. I’m sorry. I really wish you weren’t sick,” Dean says. Sam sniffles and cracks one eye open to look at Dean. “Because who’s gonna go get me coffee tomorrow?”

Oh, I read this on LJ! It's totally as good as it was the last time I read it. ;) I love the animation! It's adorable! Hey, did you see the new episode of Season 7 yet? I'm totally watching it tonight! YAY!

BYE! :bleh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey look. I’m still writing these. Have a drabble:)

Prompt 98: Fashion

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 103

HtchSHOO! HTCHSHUH! Heh-HSHshuh!”

“Bless you. Come on, Sam. Gotta keep your socks on.”

“Feet are hot,” Sam pants, sniffling into his pillow. His cheeks are flushed, nose twitching with another sneeze.

“But you’re cold. Seriously, hold still.”

“HpshCHUH! They don’t match,” Sam whispers, drawing his feet back under the covers and away from Dean’s hands.

“We’re not going for fashion here, Sammy.” Dean huffs out a sigh, digs through his own bag until he comes up with a clean pair of socks. He holds them up for Sam to inspect, pulls them on Sam’s feet after he nods, shakes his head fondly.

“Freak.”

Sammy getting sick from not drying his hair properly?? That's probably the most adorable thing I've ever even heard of! And I LOVELOVELOVE that Dean knew it would happen and warned him, and Sam was like, "You're stupid," and then Dean was right after all. That's so cute and perfect and amazing.

And Fevered Sam is an adorable Sam. And Taking Care Dean is the best Dean.

And... I like you, miss! I like you a lot! Thanks so much.

• 6 months later...

oh gosh look, I completely forgot I still have...44? prompts left...I do love prompts...

thanks @zwee and swann_ee_song for your comments!! :hearts:

• 2 months later...

OMG, it is you!

This is so awesome. Now I can stalk you on yet another website. Epic.

Love your thread. I feel like I should start drabbling myself. It looks like so much fun!!!

Archived