Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not familiar at all with Supernatural, but I am loving these anyway. :wub: They're really great.

Thank you for reading!! I'm glad your're enjoying!!

aha, this was very ^_^ and funny at the same time! <3

Why thank you!!

I really liked that last one. My favorite so far! I can't wait to read more!

Awww, thanks so much for reading!!

Oooooooh.... ^_^ Sammy? Allergies..? Oh, my buttons be officially pressed.

You are amazing, and please never stop. :heart:

Thank you!! I'm really glad you liked it:) There are many more allergic!Sam drabbles to come! Also, you are amazing too!

I do like. Allergic!Sam is not my favourite. But. It's still just awesome.

Can't wait for more!

I'm so jealous at the way you're doing it straight from 1 to 100.... Tough stuff. I chose to do them out of order. Hope that's not cheating?

Ooh and thanks for the tips in the other thread!

Thanks!! I actually have written them completely out of order, but I'm just posting them in order! I have like the last 10 prompts finished, but am still writing all the ones in the middle:) I don't think you're cheating though:)

loving these

Thank you very much!!

Your sneeze spellings kill me. I'm so glad you've got a drabble thread!

Chiming in with everyone else who loves Sneaky!Sam. Hehehe. Too cute!

:blushing: I'm so pleased you like my sneeze spellings..that means a lot:)

Thank you for reading!

Hooray! My wish came true!! (lol) I am easily pleased :D

Thanks so much for reading:) And there will be many more allergic!Sam later too!

That last drabble was totally awesome! :cryhappy:

Awww, thank you!

Yeah, last one was great. :laugh:

You write allergic!Sam really well. :)

Thanks!! I'm really glad you think so:)

Prompt 6: Squint

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 100

Sam shivers in his seat, clothes damp from the rain, nose beginning to run. Dean makes him take the first shower.

He emerges twenty minutes later, still chilled, nose still running, hair still damp.

He pulls on boxers, then jeans, a gray t-shirt in his hands when the tingle in his sinuses starts up. It spreads fast, and he pauses, the smooth, sculpted muscles of his abdomen clenching, his bare chest heaving with several gasping breaths.

Hehh…”

He squints, lips parting slightly, and the irritation intensifies, until his head finally snaps forward, long hair flopping onto his forehead.

Hehaashchoo! Damn.”

Awww! Cold, shivery Sammy! Fweh, I love the way you describe him getting out of the shower ^_^ And Then the sneeze...it.. :drool: So in short I loved all of it :D

I'm not sure why, but the fact that he's just holding his shirt while his breath is hitching is just... ;) And the damp hair flying forward... You write the yummiest things.

Awww! Cold, shivery Sammy! Fweh, I love the way you describe him getting out of the shower :lol: And Then the sneeze...it.. :drool: So in short I loved all of it :twisted:

Awww, thank you!! I'm really glad you loved it:)

I think I just melted.

Oh noes! We got another one down over here!!

Thanks for reading:)

I'm not sure why, but the fact that he's just holding his shirt while his breath is hitching is just... :drool: And the damp hair flying forward... You write the yummiest things.

Hee:) I'm so glad you liked it!

Oooh, definitely the shivery thing mixed with the shirt. <3

Yay, thank you!!

Shirtless, shivering, sneezing Sam?

:P

Happiness.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed this:)

Aww, sweet!shivery!wet!Sammy is definite love. :o

Thank you very very much!

#6? Dammmnnn. *fans self*

Why thank you!!

A/N: I came on here to post stuff like, hours ago but then I fell asleep. Hopefully it’s still Friday the 13th in some places. I thought of this because a friend told me she found two stray black cats on two separate Friday the 13ths. Crazy, huh? So yep, I too would like to celebrate this Friday the 13th with a drabble. And this is a bonus drabble that doesn’t use one of my prompts. And I don’t own the Winchesters, or else they would be allergic sickly boys most of the time. Enjoy!

Sam holds the flashlight and the binoculars, Dean carries the duffle, and they make their way through the backyard.

They crouch behind bushes that give them a good view of a window, which is open halfway. Inside, the light of a TV flickers, and they can hear the faint the sound of a sports game coming from inside.

“If these people had believed us earlier when we told them about the poltergeist, we wouldn’t be creeping around in their backyard right now,” Dean grumbles.

Sam sniffles a little, his nose suddenly itching, and holds the binoculars to his eyes.

“Yeah, well, we…hehh-kktchsh!”

He stifles a sudden wet, explosive sneeze between pinched fingers.

Dean turns and eyes him, snatching up the binoculars before rolling his eyes.

“Are we sure it’s going to attack tonight?”

When Sam answers, his voice is strained.

“It’s Friday the thirteenth. If it follows the pattern, then yes, we’re s-sure… etchsh-shsh!”

“Be quiet!” Dean hisses when a light turns on. Then, after a moment, he asks, “Why are you sneezing?”

“I don’t know,” Sam snaps back, kneading his knuckles against his nose. Dean is lifting the binoculars to his eyes when Sam makes a small sound in the back of his throat.

Dean looks over just in time to see Sam burying his face in the crook of his elbow.

Etchshch-uhh!”

The sneeze echoes around them, and they both freeze, Sam with both hands clamped over his mouth and nose. His eyes are watery and red-rimmed, and when his eyelashes begin to flutter Dean’s eyes widen with panic.

Atshch!” Sam manages to muffle this one into his sleeve, and to their relief there is no further movement from the house.

However, seconds later, there’s a rustling in the bushes in front of them, and a black cat leaps out toward them, hissing.

“Holy shit!” Dean falls backwards on his ass, and Sam leans sideways, sneezing openly now, one palm on the ground.

Hehhaashshoo! Ehh-ktshch-uh! Heh-tchsh!”

Suddenly, Dean is back on his feet, pulling Sam off the ground by one arm, and then they’re both running.

Back at the Impala, Sam laughs between sneezes.

“You should have seen the look on your face!”

“Shut up, bitch.”

Friday the 13th or not, I loved this last drabble. Allergic Sam... *sighs with happiness* I think I'm getting spoiled. This forum has so much amazing stuff! Is it wrong to desperatly want mooooooore?

Friday the 13th!!!! That one is my favourite so far, especially because Sam keeps his sense of humour despite the overwhelming sneeziness ^_^

Pretty soon I'm going to run out of intelligent ways to say ohmygodhaaaawwwt :)

Sam's fluttering eyelashes make me absurdly happy.

Aha, how smart! :bleh:

And quite adorable as well.

Friday the 13th or not, I loved this last drabble. Allergic Sam... *sighs with happiness* I think I'm getting spoiled. This forum has so much amazing stuff! Is it wrong to desperatly want mooooooore?

Allergic Sam is so yummy...thank you SO much for reading!

Hee! Hot and cute.

Thank ya!

Omg, I'm melting right now from the allergic!Sammy drabble. :P

I'm really happy that allergic!Sammy is loved by others:) Thanks for reading!

Friday the 13th!!!! That one is my favourite so far, especially because Sam keeps his sense of humour despite the overwhelming sneeziness :lol:

Yay! Thank you very much for reading!!

Pretty soon I'm going to run out of intelligent ways to say ohmygodhaaaawwwt :bleh:

Sam's fluttering eyelashes make me absurdly happy.

Heee:) Your comment makes me absurdly happy:) Thanks!

I just realised I never commented on this!

The hilarity of the ending is just perfect.

Thank you for commenting and reading!!

Prompt 7: Misplaced

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 385

(Yeah, except, I think the goal was to make it 100 words, so ignore that. Does it still count as a drabble if it’s this long? I couldn’t stop writing!)

A/N: Why oh why couldn’t they have had THIS prank on the show?? Also, for anyone who may care, Sam WILL get his payback for this:)

Dean rips open the tiny packet, sprinkles half the contents over fabric, then scoops up the clothes and tosses them into a pile on Sam’s bed. He positions himself on the bed opposite, grabs the TV remote.

He hears the water turn off, and a minute later Sam steps out of the bathroom, hair dripping water.

Sam starts to dress. Dean sees him pause out of the corner of his eye.

“Hey, Dean?”

“Yeah?” Dean answers casually.

“Have you seen my shirt? The one with the greyhound on it?”

“Nope. You must have misplaced it. Haven’t seen it in awhile.”

“No, I just set it out, before I got in the shower…”

Sam finally reaches the pile of clothes on the bed.

“Never mind, found it,” Sam say, confusion in his voice. He grabs the crumpled shirt, shakes it out, doesn’t notice the puff of white substance that erupts into the air as he pulls it over his head.

Dean waits, nonchalantly flips through channels.

Several minutes pass. Sam towels his hair dry. Opens his laptop. Turns on the lamp beside the bed.

Dean glances over at Sam, who, except for the fact that he’s running one finger under his nose, appears unaffected.

“What a waste of two bucks,” Dean huffs under his breath.

“What?”

“Huh?”

“You just-EHHCHSH-uh!”

“Gesundheit, Sammy,” Dean says innocently.

Sam nods at him, caught off guard. He wipes his hand on his jeans, fixes his gaze back on his computer screen, a faint flush creeping onto his face. Dean swallows a laugh.

Dean finds the food network channel. Sam resumes his typing and Dean glances over, waiting with a smirk on his face.

The second sneeze is softer, more contained, expected.

“Heh-ktchsh.”

“You okay?” Dean pretends to look concerned.

Sam nods, runs his fingers up either side of his nose, then sneezes again. “EhhhshCHUH!”

Dean gets up, goes over to where Sam’s huddled on the bed. Leans in close.

“You got a little dandruff there, Sammy.”

Dean reaches out, brushes something off Sam’s shoulder. A white cloud fills the air between them. Immediately, Sam’s irritated nostril flare, his eyes watering, and several more sneezes spill out.

Aashch-uh. HutshCHOO! Etchugnh. Heh-hetchsh!”

Dean reaches into his pocket, pulls out the packet of sneezing powder, dangles it in front of Sam’s twitching nose.

“Gotcha.”

Archived