Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

You dedicated drabbles?! :) :)

Thanks you!

The middle one was so sooooo cute! And I loved the last one 'cus, y'know, it's Sam, and "big-brother-stare-down", and Dean getting all defensive and glaring at a smoker, and ... yeah. :) And I think the first was my fave, with Sam bringing Dean soup and him being all moody ...

The drabbles are like little bitesize fics! Amazing!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just tell you that I have never ever seen an episode of this show in my life (I hadn't even heard of it until I joined this forum) but your drabbles and stories make me want to start!!! Gah! They're so good.

YAY!

That's kinda the best I can do right now. Not exactly coherent. But the thoughts in my head are: Oooh shiny. and Ooh pretty!

So, yeah. More on this later, and I may retaliate (or show appreciation, rather) fic-style either here or at "Again but with colds." Haven't been around to play, much...

Heee:) Thank you, and YES!! GO THERE AND PLAY!!!

You dedicated drabbles?! :blushing::drool:

Thanks you!

The middle one was so sooooo cute! And I loved the last one 'cus, y'know, it's Sam, and "big-brother-stare-down", and Dean getting all defensive and glaring at a smoker, and ... yeah. :yes: And I think the first was my fave, with Sam bringing Dean soup and him being all moody ...

The drabbles are like little bitesize fics! Amazing!

Yay, I am so happy you liked them!! Thanks so much:)

Can I just tell you that I have never ever seen an episode of this show in my life (I hadn't even heard of it until I joined this forum) but your drabbles and stories make me want to start!!! Gah! They're so good.

Why thank you!! You totally have to watch the show- its awesome, plus two amazingly hot guys- what more could you want??

=D

Whoa! You're so good at knowing when people's birthdays are and loving them up fic-styles. :angry:

My favourite parts here (apart from the sneezes... gah) are the head-touching parts - Sam sneakily feeling Dean's forehead while he's checking out the soup, and Dean brushing back Sam's hair and giving him a Kleenex, which is all the sweeter since he doesn't feel well himself.

:lmfao: A birthday drabble? From you? :rolleyes:

Thank you so much!!! This was the BEST birthday ever! :)

You are so very welcome, thanks for always being so awesome with your comments:)

My GOSH you're good at these.

Awww, thank you!!

Whoa! You're so good at knowing when people's birthdays are and loving them up fic-styles. :innocent:

My favourite parts here (apart from the sneezes... gah) are the head-touching parts - Sam sneakily feeling Dean's forehead while he's checking out the soup, and Dean brushing back Sam's hair and giving him a Kleenex, which is all the sweeter since he doesn't feel well himself.

Haha, I love knowing when people's birthdays are:) And also, when it was my birthday ooo wrote me a drabble and I just thought that was so cool, so I kinda wanted to pay it forward:)

Yay! I'm so happy you liked the head-touching (heee) parts! Thank you thank you!

Prompt 79: Shut Up

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 100

"Hey."”

Dean looks at Sam, who's in the passenger seat, a box of Kleenex sitting on top of the newspaper in his lap. He sniffs sharply before looking over at Dean.

"Yeah?"”

"Read me the article again."”

Sam nods, reaches for the newspaper, but stops suddenly when his breath hitches.

"H-hold on a sec...I - hehh..."…”

"Great. This could take awhile."”

"Sh-shut uhhh up,"Sam gasps, fumbling for Kleenex.

"Maybe you should just let me read it."”

Dean reaches his arm over impatiently just as Sam lets out a tremendous sneeze.

"HiiXXCHshoo!"”

Dean stares down at his contaminated arm.

"Seriously?"”

*claps*

Brilliant!

More!

I like that it's just business as usual for Dean. Like he's seen his brother struggle like this a thousand times and it's nothing special.

*claps*

Brilliant!

More!

I like that it's just business as usual for Dean. Like he's seen his brother struggle like this a thousand times and it's nothing special.

Brilliant? Gee, thanks :blushing: He in my mind, that's exactly true. But also in my mind, Sam is a very sneezy person :blushing:

Aghhhhhhhh.

I love what you do with my imagination....<3

*reads again*

*evil laugh* Oh, the possibilities....

Heeee:) I am so glad you liked it!!! Thank you thank you:)

*Loves*

I love it when Dean gets all indignant. And Sam takes forever to sneeze :blushing:

Yay :lol: At that point, Sam had been sneezing like that for hours.

Thank you!!

Haha, the indignity of the arm-spray! :heart:

:heart: I could resist, yo. Thanks:)

Did you say it would take forever? :blushing:

Heehe! Yesss.... :lol: Thank you:)

That last drabble was drool-worthy, indeed! :drool:

Why thank you:)

Prompt 64: Control

Characters: Dean, Sam

Word Count: 511

A/N: Written for the prompt: Sam & Dean are trapped in a very small space, Dean's having sneezing fit after sneezing fit and Sam has a sneeze kink.

It seems like a good idea at first. They need a place to duck into, hide for a few seconds, buy themselves some more time.

They made a mistake this time, thought no one was home, but they’d missed the car parked around the side, and hiding is easier than trying to explain themselves without their badges.

The closet is small, just barely enough room for them both to fit. Sam tucks himself against the corner while Dean eases the door shut, and then he’s sitting next to Sam, their sides touching.

They can hear footsteps above them, then a phone ringing, and they wait in silence.

“Oh God,” Dean whispers after a few minutes have passed. Sam hears him suck in a breath, feels him moving beside him.

“What?” Sam hisses, squinting to make out Dean’s face in the dark.

“I’m so sorry,” Dean says, his voice strained, breathless.

“What?” Sam whispers again, grabbing Dean’s sleeve. “Dean, what?”

“I-I can’t…”

“Dean?”

He listens, confused, as Dean pushes out a shaky breath and leans away from Sam, like he’s trying to get away. The floor squeaks under him as he moves.

Sam starts to scoot toward Dean, but he feels a hand push against his shoulder.

“What?”

“S-sorry- hhihhh!”

That’s when Sam hears it, hears the slight hitch in Dean’s breath, followed shortly by a quick sniffle. He feels his face grow hot, and his heart hammers in his chest.

“Oh my God, Dean,” he breathes, pressing himself back into the corner. “Damnit.”

“It’s the d-dust, God. Sorry.”

“Can you…?”

“N-not for v-very lahhh…long…” Dean gasps sharply, pinches his nose hard. Sam groans, closes his eyes, concentrates on the way his legs are cramping up, on the way his jeans are uncomfortably tight-

Damnit.” Sam shifts positions, and there’s a sudden slamming noise that sounds close, and then the faint sound of a voice.

“Dean,” Sam whispers, urgent. “You can’t.”

“Sam, I’m s-sorry, I-”

“No, you can’t. They’ll hear you.”

“I can’t h-help it, Sam.” Sam can hear the desperation in Dean’s voice as he struggles for control, and then his head snaps forward with a single, painfully stifled sneeze.

HTCHngh.”

Sam holds his breath, ignoring the desire that courses through him from that one small burst of hot, wet air, listens as Dean sucks in another stuttering breath.

Kktshchsh. Eh-tchuh!”

Sam whimpers when Dean sniffs wetly before sneezing another three times.

Hgnxxt! Htchx-ehh! IPSHSH!”

There’s the sound of footsteps going up stairs.

“G-god, USHCHuh! I c-can’t ehhh…sorry-hihh…”

“Dean,” Sam moans, straining to concentrate on the noises of the person in the house. “Shut. Up.”

“S-sor-NNGH-CHoo!”

Sam nearly cries with joy when he hears the unmistakable sounds of a shower running upstairs.

“Let’s get the hell out of here,” he pants into Dean’s ear before pushing himself off the floor and flinging himself out of the closet. He spins around to face Dean, holds out a hand to help his brother stand.

Dean gets up, one hand still clamped over his mouth and nose, and Sam leans close.

“You owe me.”

Ohhh I loved all of these but the wee!chesters were my favorite. Dean taking care of Sammy even though he was sick too is just so adorable and true. :wub:

Oh my God, I loved this last one. Even though it's a Dean and I'm very much on a Sam-run at the moment.

I think it's the multiple-ness. Always :). And the spellings were especially yummy.

Anyways, thanks for writing!! :D

Ohhh I loved all of these but the wee!chesters were my favorite. Dean taking care of Sammy even though he was sick too is just so adorable and true. :omg:

Um that makes me really happy, and also what do you think about a fic where Sam gets de-aged (physically and possibly mentally...) AND Dean just so happens to be sick, so he has to be sneezy and miserable but also take care of Sam at the same time?

Oh my God, I loved this last one. Even though it's a Dean and I'm very much on a Sam-run at the moment.

I think it's the multiple-ness. Always :drool:. And the spellings were especially yummy.

Anyways, thanks for writing!! :drool:

Thank you! :D I'm SO thrilled you liked it a lot!

Mmm, indeed those spellings are nom.

Thanks!! That is such an awesome compliment!

*looks for the favouriting-button*

*does not find*

Hehe:) :D

• 2 weeks later...

A/N:Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten my first love. Here’s an allergic-Sam drabble and a sick-Sam drabble, which is slightly preview-y-ish for a sick-Sam-at-Stanford drabble fic I’m working on:)

Prompt 48: Pathetic

Character: Sam, Stanford-era

Word Count: 135

Sam wakes up with a sore throat three days after he moves into his dorm room.

He’s not all that surprised-- his roommate’s been coughing all night, and with 300 square feet there isn’t a lot of place for the germs to go.

“HTCH-eshch!” The pain in his throat and head intensifies when he sneezes, and he finds himself thinking about-- its pathetic, how he’s the first person he thinks of, despite how hard he’s tried not to the past few days-- Dean.

Dean would bring him Kleenex, force him to take medicine, worry about him like he’s on his death bed.

But no-- Sam doesn’t need that anymore, doesn’t want that anymore. He doesn’t need to be babied by his older brother. He’s given that up, and he’s happy with his decision.

He is.

Prompt 63: Puppy

Characters: Sam, a little girl, and a puppy

Word Count: 190

“Look at my puppy!”

The little girl who’s sitting on the bench next to Sam swings her legs and hugs the Beagle pup in her lap, barely containing the energetic ball of fur.

“His name is Mr. Doggie,” she continues. “Mommy says he’s gonna grow up big.”

Sam can already feel his eyes watering.

“Do you think he’ll be as big as you?”

The puppy bays and Sam breathes in through his mouth, tries to ignore the building itch in his nose. He sniffles and scans the street for the familiar black car, but it’s nowhere in sight.

“Do you want to pet him?” Both girl and puppy look up at him with expectant eyes, so Sam hesitantly reaches out and pats the dog’s head, then immediately sneezes.

HetchSHOO!”

He makes the mistake of catching it in his hand, which is now covered in dog hairs.

“Uh, God.” He sniffs hard, sneezes again. “KT-USHCH!”

“Are you sick? Mr. Doggie gives me kisses when I’m sick.”

As soon as the girl skips off, four-legged allergen in tow, he flips open his cell phone.

Dean is so going to pay for this.

YAAAAAAAAYYYY!! Great way to start my morning. Loved the second one best (naturally), with the power of the puppy dog eyes being used on Sam! That's a new one.

I do like the mild angst in the first one!

But I especially love the puppy eyes used on Sam. And the little girl's energy. :); Sam's such a good guy. If a cat were sitting that close to me... well, let's just say it wouldn't be.

Archived