Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww. Sam. <3

I love these so much! I can't wait for more. :D

Thank you so much for reading and commenting all these:)

LOVE, SO MUCH LOVE. I just saw some new promo photos for September and Sam looked so gosh-darned pretty, and now I've read this so my day is pretty much complete :laugh: You're awesome! Loved the airplane one the most, so funny and so typical...

OMG I know, right? SO PRETTY.

THANK YOU. You are the awesome one here.

Ahhh, they were both really, really hot. Specially the second one. :D

I love you!! :D:laugh:

Also love your signature - forgot to mention that. :wub:

Yay, I'm so happy that you thought they were hot! I love you too!! :heart:

My signature makes me happy, I'm glad you like it too :heart:

Oh, wow, trapped on an aeroplane with allergy-making dogs...GAH. :) How do you think these delicious situations up? :heart:

And, hee, I love the ending to that last one. Poor Sam.

Haha, am I the only one that fantasizes about imagines Sam (or Dean) in every possible sneezy situation??

Thanks for reading, I'm glad you liked them!!

Any more room in that cargo? :unsure:

Also, I love the line about him always being kidnapped. Don't you just wanna hug him? :lol:

What? No, no more room here...*closes cargo door fast*

He does always get kidnapped, seiously! Thanks so much for reading:)

Why am I always the one that gets kidnapped?

... because your'e such a muffin, that's why!

I <3 these...

SAM IS A MUFFIN!!!

I :heart: YOU.

Aww, these were so adorable! :cryhappy:

Thank you!! I'm so glad you think so!!

Prompt 16: Three

Fandom: Supernatural

Character: Sam

Word Count: 127

A/N: How that scene in Bad Day at Black Rock should have gone :)

Don’t even scratch your nose.

Of course, the minute Dean leaves, there’s an overwhelming itch in Sam’s nose. He sucks in a small, surprised gasp of air, wiggles his nose a little.

He keeps his hands firmly in his lap, not even close to doing anything that Dean ordered him not to do. Like scratching his nose.

He tries counting to ten, only gets to three before the itch grows too intense to ignore.

Hehh…Hih’ihhh…”

If Dean had thought that simply scratching his nose should be forbidden, then surely a sneeze couldn’t be wise?

Sam decides to chance it, brings a hand up to rub his tickling nose, but it’s too late.

“Hehh-tcheshh!”

The air conditioning hisses at him, then promptly catches on fire.

“Oh, come on…”

Ahahaha!! :)

Why didn't I even think of that??

That is such a fantastic moment to inject just a teeny bit of AU. You know, not so much that anyone will notice. Besides us, I mean.

I WAS TOTALLY THINKING THAT DURING THAT SCENE. Because it's like, the only time Sam touches his nose like, ever. Drove me crazy.

I WAS TOTALLY THINKING THAT DURING THAT SCENE. Because it's like, the only time Sam touches his nose like, ever. Drove me crazy.

Agreed 100%. It was such a good moment to imagine stuff ... Thanks for putting thoughts to paper!! :boom:

Integrated extremely nicely. :) *Goes off to re-watch, pause, and reread this to edit scene in head FOR EVER*

lmao! I don't know the show well enough to know what should've happened, as you said, but I do know this was adskjfasl;dkfa adorable. <3

Heee:) In the real episode, Sam is having really really bad luck (because of a rabbit foot) and so Dean sticks him in a hotel room and tells him not to do anything, not to move, and not to even scratch his nose:) As soon as Dean leaves, he adorably scratches his nose!

Anywho, thank you!!!

Ahahaha!! :laugh:

Why didn't I even think of that??

That is such a fantastic moment to inject just a teeny bit of AU. You know, not so much that anyone will notice. Besides us, I mean.

I know, right?! Thanks so much:)

Me too!! Great minds think alike:) God I loved that scene. Thanks for reading!!!

Agreed 100%. It was such a good moment to imagine stuff ... Thanks for putting thoughts to paper!! :bleh:

Integrated extremely nicely. :D *Goes off to re-watch, pause, and reread this to edit scene in head FOR EVER*

Hehe I re-watch that scene lots:) Thanks so much:)

Absolutely that should have happened!! I love you! (And all your drabbles.)

I know!! Thank you!!! :blushing:

OMG, that is so the way it should have happened! :P

=D Right?! Thank you:)

Prompt 74: Don’t

Characters: Dean, Sam

Word Count: 100

Sam finds him in a corner of the library, head propped on folded arms, a book catching a small puddle of drool.

“Dean? C’mon, let’s go.”

Dean moans, shoves Sam away.

“Don’t wanna leave,” he whines before letting out a sleepy sneeze. “Hushtchoo!” He drags his knuckles under his nose and sniffles, burrowing his head further into his arms.

“Okay, c’mon.” Sam easily hoists him up; getting him out to the car is a little harder.

“Was researchin’…”

“You already did enough research.”

“Did I do good research?”

“Yes. Now it’s time to sleep.”

“’kay Sammy. G’night.”

“Good night, Dean.”

Prompt 11: Hot/Cold

Character: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 163

The heat is unbearable; Sam’s shirt is plastered to his skin with sweat, the back of his neck red from the sun. Dean has already got his shirt off, has it slung over his shoulder, and beads of sweat drip down the sides of his face.

“It’s fucking hot,” Dean complains for the fiftieth time.

Sam nods, wipes the back of his hand across his forehead, and suppresses a shiver.

The gas station is still a couple of miles away, and by the time it’s in sight Sam feels like curling up in the side of the road and dying. Dean looks over just as Sam shivers again, and he frowns.

“Are you cold?” He asks incredulously, and Sam shakes his head.

“Nnn-natshCHUH!”

“Sam, when the hell were you going to tell me you were sick?”

“I’m not sssSHUSHH-uhh!”

“Sam…”

Sam starts to cough; Dean takes the opportunity to slap a palm to his forehead.

“Well, so much for driving to Ohio tonight.”

“Don’t wanna leave,” he whines before letting out a sleepy sneeze. “Hushtchoo!” He drags his knuckles under his nose and sniffles, burrowing his head further into his arms.

(...)

Dean looks over just as Sam shivers again, and he frowns.

“Nnn-natshCHUH!”

“I’m not sssSHUSHH-uhh!”

“Sam…”

SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME.

I keep making all these little schmoopy noises that I wouldn't make in real life but I can't help it because your writing is so freaking adorable and-- deep breath.

:(

Awww, a facepalm? C:

And Sammy, I just want to hug him. Can I? :laugh:

A Sammy hug would probably be the best thing in the whole wide world:)

Thanks!

(...)

Dean looks over just as Sam shivers again, and he frowns.

“Nnn-natshCHUH!”

“I’m not sssSHUSHH-uhh!”

“Sam…”

SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME.

I keep making all these little schmoopy noises that I wouldn't make in real life but I can't help it because your writing is so freaking adorable and-- deep breath.

:laugh:

NO, DON'T DIE!!

Yay for schmoopy noises:) And for you. Thank you! :laugh:

LIBRARY-SNEEZING SLEEPY DEEEEEANNNN. With gently bossy Sam. Gnhhh.

:laugh:

I'm so glad sleepy, sneezy Dean in a library is good for you:) Thanks!

Aww, these drabbles are too adorable!! :drool::laugh:

@Mads3rv3r- I just looooove your banners, they are SO cute. :blushing:

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Oh dear Sleepy!Dean is a muffin...

And I'm sorry to say your second title was not accurate. It was Hot/Hot!Sam. :laugh:

Haha, I'm so tired that when I first read this, I was like OH NO I GOT THE TITLE WRONG and then I went to go fix it... *is a dork*

You make me giggle with your muffin comments:) Thanks so much!!

Happy Birthday swann_ee_song!!! :drool: Have some sick Sam:)

Prompt 53: Blanket

Characters: Sam, Dean

Sam always wears too many layers, but when he pulls on his jacket over his hoodie, which is over three shirts, and climbs under the covers, Dean knows something’s up.

Dean checks he thermostat, turns it up, then grabs the blanket from his own bed and drags it over to Sam.

“What are you doigg?” Sam asks, shivering slightly when Dean presses the back of his hand to Sam’s face. He sniffs congestedly and shivers again when Dean pulls his hand away.

“Deand, I’b fide.”

Sam rubs his forehead.

“Yeah right. Tylenol or NyQuil?” Dean asks.

IpshCHUH!”

“NyQuil it is.”

:drool: *Is speechless*

Oh my god. 27jaredjensen, I love these!!! I just read all of them. Just now. And I think I might pass out from happiness.

I wish I could think of something better to say. And I wish I could pick a favorite, but I can't, because every single one of these drabbles is amazing. :laugh: You write Sam and Dean so well... these are so sexy... and clever... and amazing... and... and... They're like poetry, they're so perfect. :laugh:

I agree with everyone else here, you should totally be a Supernatural writer. We will all write you letters of recommendation. :laugh:

Thank you for giving me a very good night.

*Explodes*

I am so grinning like an idiot now....

YAY Sick!Sammy!

YAY Blanket!

and ooh YAY sexy layers!

Despite what normal social conventions say... I've always thought fevers were hot....(ha, ha)

And suspicious!Dean was perfect. Not too overbearing, but just enough to get the job done when his brother needs him.

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

:) *Is speechless*

Oh my god. 27jaredjensen, I love these!!! I just read all of them. Just now. And I think I might pass out from happiness.

I wish I could think of something better to say. And I wish I could pick a favorite, but I can't, because every single one of these drabbles is amazing. :laugh: You write Sam and Dean so well... these are so sexy... and clever... and amazing... and... and... They're like poetry, they're so perfect. :drool:

I agree with everyone else here, you should totally be a Supernatural writer. We will all write you letters of recommendation. :rolleyes:

Thank you for giving me a very good night.

*Explodes*

EEEEE!! Thank you so much!! I didn't know you liked SPN! And thank YOU for giving ME such a good night with your awesome comments:)

I am so grinning like an idiot now....

YAY Sick!Sammy!

YAY Blanket!

and ooh YAY sexy layers!

Despite what normal social conventions say... I've always thought fevers were hot....(ha, ha)

And suspicious!Dean was perfect. Not too overbearing, but just enough to get the job done when his brother needs him.

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Hehe:) You are so very welcome, and thanks for your happy-making feedback!

Awww, that was adorable. <3

The layers, mmm, nice touch. Very cute.

Thank you!! I'm so glad you liked the layers thing:)

Three birthday drabbles dedicated to elderic01 and BlueRandom! :) *happy birthday dance*

Prompt 91: Childhood

Characters: Dean, Sam

Sam places the steaming bowl of soup on the nightstand and shoves Dean’s shoulder through the quilt.

“NngUSHH! Wha’?”

“Soup.”

“Tobato-rice?”

Of course Dean would want comfort food from his childhood memories. Two hours ago Sam was pretty sure he’d called him Mom.

“No. Chicken noodle, with something extra.”

Dean snuffles wetly, sucking back a whole lot of snot, and leans over to examine the soup. Sam takes the opportunity to press his fingers to Dean’s forehead, and he’s glad to feel that Dean’s fever has gone down.

“Whad ex- CHUHHH!”

Sam pulls his hand back lighting fast.

“Black pepper.”

Prompt 50: Gentle

Characters: Sam, Dean (weechesters)

Hitshchuh! Hihh-hitchsh!”

Dean shuffles over to the table, his head spinning, and blows his nose into a Kleenex.

He feels a tug on his jeans and looks down.

“Don’t feel good, Dean,” Sammy whimpers, pressing his face into Dean’s right leg.

“Hehh…etchshoo! Yeah, I know, Sammy. Me neither.” He squats down, brushes the hair back from his brother’s face, and grabs another Kleenex.

“Wipe your nose, kiddo,” he orders, and Sammy obeys before coughing into balled up fists.

They sit on the couch and watch TV. Dean rubs gentle circles on Sammy’s back until they both fall asleep, snoring softly.

Prompt 10: Cough

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 155

Sam starts to cough when a spirit throws him into a wall and knocks the wind out of him, and he doesn’t stop until Dean slaps him on the back for a good minute.

He coughs again at the diner when they pass a man who’s smoking outside. Dean glares at the man until Sam grabs him by the arm and pulls him inside.

The third time he coughs, they’re back at the motel. Sam’s sitting on the bed, typing away at his laptop.

“Sam?”

When Sam answers, his voice is croaky, and gives out halfway through his assertion that he’s fine. He ends up coughing even more, and this time the coughs are deeper and wetter.

He almost refuses Dean’s offer of cough syrup, but it’s grape-flavored, and Dean’s offer is less of an offer and more of an order.

That, and Dean’s big-brother-stare-down has always been more powerful than Sam’s puppy eyes anyway.

Also, if you haven’t been here yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? http://mad-server.livejournal.com/44195.html (which is madserver’s Sneezy-SPN-Boys Comment Fic Meme, but I’m not that great with this cool linking business)

YAY!

That's kinda the best I can do right now. Not exactly coherent. But the thoughts in my head are: Oooh shiny. and Ooh pretty!

So, yeah. More on this later, and I may retaliate (or show appreciation, rather) fic-style either here or at "Again but with colds." Haven't been around to play, much...

Archived