Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

Aww, this is sweet. Both Winchesters sick is my alltime favourite! I love it how they don't stop, not even for new napkins or tissues.

And the shared cold is :)! and coughing at the same time is, too.

Yeah, there still are many drabbles to go - but that good because I'm absolutely in loooooove with your drabbles!!!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, they're both sick!! So cute. :yuck: It's funny how it seems so obvious to make them both sick and yet... why does the idea never enter my head? :rolleyes: I love that Sam is still semi-taking care of Dean despite feeling crappy. And Dean kind of ignoring the fact that it's happening. :lol: I like the simultaneous coughing. It makes me think of simultaneous sneezing. :P

P.S. IS YOU SIGNATURE REAL? Like, has Jared actually for real said that before? I need to know!! :laugh:

Why yes it is. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIwbfMPg-Rw

I loved it! The others agree, but they can't seem to stop fighting :yuck: Two Winchesters are better than one! Hehe I was just glued to the TV screen that was showing Friday the 13! WHY did no one inform me Jared was in one of the BEST horror movies if ALL time? Oh well. Can I have your autograph?

• 1 month later...
I love these! I'm so glad there are so many awesome writers here who love Supernatural. Two sneezy brothers. :pop:

Aww, thank you so much!! Two sneezy HOT brothers, yeah? :heart:

Aww, this is sweet. Both Winchesters sick is my alltime favourite! I love it how they don't stop, not even for new napkins or tissues.

And the shared cold is :heart:! and coughing at the same time is, too.

Yeah, there still are many drabbles to go - but that good because I'm absolutely in loooooove with your drabbles!!!

I am so into both boys being sick/contagion right now:) I'm really really happy you liked this!!

Yay more drabbles! Brilliant use of the prompt.

Thank you so much!!

Awww, they're both sick!! So cute. :shy: It's funny how it seems so obvious to make them both sick and yet... why does the idea never enter my head? :) I love that Sam is still semi-taking care of Dean despite feeling crappy. And Dean kind of ignoring the fact that it's happening. :heart: I like the simultaneous coughing. It makes me think of simultaneous sneezing. :dead:
P.S. IS YOU SIGNATURE REAL? Like, has Jared actually for real said that before? I need to know!! :heart:

Why yes it is. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIwbfMPg-Rw

That video is my new favorite, btw. Thanks for sharing!! And thank you so much for reading:)

I loved it! The others agree, but they can't seem to stop fighting :heart: Two Winchesters are better than one! Hehe I was just glued to the TV screen that was showing Friday the 13! WHY did no one inform me Jared was in one of the BEST horror movies if ALL time? Oh well. Can I have your autograph?

Hee:) You make me smile. Jared was pretty badass in that movie!

Thank you so much for reading!

A/N: I posted my very first SPN drabble one year ago today and I am weirdly excited about that:) So the first one is like, an anniversary drabble.

Whenever Sam gets sick, Dean starts to think in steps.

Step one; medicate. The sooner Dean can convince Sam to take some NyQuil, the better. A loopy brother is a compliant one.

Step two; get Sam into a bed. Which, considering his brother’s enormous size, is a difficult feat. Sam isn’t one for taking naps, but once he lies down he’ll be out for hours.

And finally, step three; getting Sam to admit he’s sick. The hardest task of them all, but Dean always manages to work it out of him one way or another. It’s a big brother thing.

Prompt 31: Calculating

Fandom: Supernatural

Character: Sam

Word Count: 100

The kitten is orange and white, and about the size of Sam’s hand.

Out of the corner of his eye, Sam sees it calculating the jump, tail flicking back and forth, and then he has a lapful of tiny orange fur.

He bites the inside of his cheek, tries breathing through his mouth, but the itch in his nose is instantaneous. His breath hitches; he regains control for just a second, until the cat mews softly.

“Hahh-HITSHOO! HFFF-hhkxt!”

The kitten jumps a foot into the air before darting under the couch, leaving tiny holes in the leg of Sam’s pants.

Prompt 72: Floor

Characters: Dean, Sam

Word Count: 144

Sam opens the door of the Impala to a sea of white.

He pulls the sleeve of his jacket over his hand before pushing the used Kleenex from his seat to the floor, then climbs in behind the wheel.

Dean doesn’t stir, and Sam reaches over and presses his fingers to Dean’s neck.

“What?” Dean snaps upright, his voice full of congestion.

“Just checking to see if you’re still alive, man,” Sam laughs. Dean grunts, scrubs at his nose. He starts to speak, even as he raises a hand to his face with a hitching breath.

“Did you..did…” He pauses, face scrunching up. “Did you get the-ehhh…”

Sam rummages through the plastic sack in his lap, and Dean tries again.

“Did you get the- HHPTCHshuh!”

Sam finally comes up with a box of Kleenex, passes it to his sniffling brother.

“Yeah, I got it.”

Okay, I haven't been on here in ages 'cos I have like no time anymore, but I saw this and ... the kitten one. Is love.

So cute, so so cute! And well done on the anniversary thing! :shy:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Happy anniversary! ^_^:rolleyes::drool::kewlpics::hyper::blink::heart::blushing:

Thank you so much for these - I'm addicted to your stories :jawdrop: and I'm definitely in love with the drabbles!

Dean's three steps of handling a sick Sam - :eek: - that's all I can say :cryhappy:

And an allergic Sam - yummyyummyyummyyummy!!!

And Dean and the sea of tissues - just :heart:

*Don't have words for the awesomeness of 27jaredjensen*

YOU ROCK!

"It's a big brother thing." Loved that line! And that whole drabble, really.

Calculating - I feel Sam's pain. Bleh to cats...

Floor - There is so much goodness in here. It's hard to pin out down in just one comment! I love that even through all that hitching Sam just knows what Dean was going to say anyway. He's so awesomely patient like that. Yay for awesome!Sam!

OMG THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! You are my FAVORITE author on here!!! Unless, of course, my guitar teacher Greg Miller of Dutch Henry, is on here....*looks around nervously* Mr. Miller...if you have the fetish then I think you're...still cute? And an amazing singer? :D

I don't even know how to describe your drabbles any more! They are amazing! I loved the kitten one! :worshippy: I love allergic!Sammy! You write it SO well! If I ever write a book, you'll be there in the acknowledgments! It will say:

"To 27jaredjensen, my role model, for being so incredibly, amazingly, awesome!"

Thank you for being absolutly AWESOME!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :lmao::wacko::goof::yes:

Gaah, what can I say that hasn't already been said? I love your drabbles! Unfortunately I've been so busy that I haven't been visiting this thread lately, but it is definitely one of my very favorites. Your interpretation of Sam and Dean's voices and mannerisms is perfect. I can honestly see any one of these scenes playing out in an episode.

The three steps to handling a sick Sammy are awesome. And I love how Sam's always the one with the cat allergy. It just seems so very Sam. :lol: And the sea of white piling up in the Impala? Fantastic imagery. My favorite sick Dean is the Dean who feels crappy enough to sleep in the Impala, lets Sam take the wheel, and sneezes when he talks. :P

Anyway, thank you so much for being here and sharing your work with us. You are amazing. Mega-kudos!!! :heart:

HEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES THEY ARE BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the tissues being described as a 'sea of white,' and the sneezing in them both is just amazing!!!!!!!!!

Please do more!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am in awe. Your writing is absouluty amazing, you and inspiration.

Ohhhhh how you rock. "Embarrassment." Because. AGHGH. Because. The blushing. And the back-rubbing and the ARM SQUEEZE and the sneezes where he's trying not to sneeze and Sam trying to make him feel okay about it but then realizing that Dean really just doesn't want to snot in front of him and giving him his privacy. THE LOVE. And "Floor," with the used Kleenex EVERYWHERE and the pulse-check and the gentle teasing and then it turning out that they've stopped because DEAN USED all the Kleenex. Very nice bookending and very nice SNEEZY DEAN.

Happy anniversary! I'm so glad you're here.

Okay, I haven't been on here in ages 'cos I have like no time anymore, but I saw this and ... the kitten one. Is love.

So cute, so so cute! And well done on the anniversary thing! :cry:

Hello youuu!! Thank you so much :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Happy anniversary!

Thank you so much for these - I'm addicted to your stories :laugh: and I'm definitely in love with the drabbles!

Dean's three steps of handling a sick Sam - :boom: - that's all I can say :D

And an allergic Sam - yummyyummyyummyyummy!!!

And Dean and the sea of tissues - just :heart:

*Don't have words for the awesomeness of 27jaredjensen*

YOU ROCK!

You make me smile so big :frust: THANK YOU!!

"It's a big brother thing." Loved that line! And that whole drabble, really.

Calculating - I feel Sam's pain. Bleh to cats...

Floor - There is so much goodness in here. It's hard to pin out down in just one comment! I love that even through all that hitching Sam just knows what Dean was going to say anyway. He's so awesomely patient like that. Yay for awesome!Sam!

Thank you thank you! Glad that you liked them:)

OMG THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! You are my FAVORITE author on here!!! Unless, of course, my guitar teacher Greg Miller of Dutch Henry, is on here....*looks around nervously* Mr. Miller...if you have the fetish then I think you're...still cute? And an amazing singer? :laugh:

I don't even know how to describe your drabbles any more! They are amazing! I loved the kitten one! :lol: I love allergic!Sammy! You write it SO well! If I ever write a book, you'll be there in the acknowledgments! It will say:

"To 27jaredjensen, my role model, for being so incredibly, amazingly, awesome!"

Thank you for being absolutly AWESOME!!!

Oh wow, that's so awesome of you to say:) Thank you very much :heart:

Your drabbles are simply the best, hon! <33

Thank you!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Gaah, what can I say that hasn't already been said? I love your drabbles! Unfortunately I've been so busy that I haven't been visiting this thread lately, but it is definitely one of my very favorites. Your interpretation of Sam and Dean's voices and mannerisms is perfect. I can honestly see any one of these scenes playing out in an episode.

The three steps to handling a sick Sammy are awesome. And I love how Sam's always the one with the cat allergy. It just seems so very Sam. :lol: And the sea of white piling up in the Impala? Fantastic imagery. My favorite sick Dean is the Dean who feels crappy enough to sleep in the Impala, lets Sam take the wheel, and sneezes when he talks. :(

Anyway, thank you so much for being here and sharing your work with us. You are amazing. Mega-kudos!!! :heart:

IF ONLY there was something like this in an eppy:) And so true, I always imagine Sam w/ a cat allergy and never Sam... Thank you for reading!!

HEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES THEY ARE BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the tissues being described as a 'sea of white,' and the sneezing in them both is just amazing!!!!!!!!!

Please do more!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryhappy:

Aww, thank you!!

I am in awe. Your writing is absouluty amazing, you and inspiration.

Wow, thank so much! :hyper:

Ohhhhh how you rock. "Embarrassment." Because. AGHGH. Because. The blushing. And the back-rubbing and the ARM SQUEEZE and the sneezes where he's trying not to sneeze and Sam trying to make him feel okay about it but then realizing that Dean really just doesn't want to snot in front of him and giving him his privacy. THE LOVE. And "Floor," with the used Kleenex EVERYWHERE and the pulse-check and the gentle teasing and then it turning out that they've stopped because DEAN USED all the Kleenex. Very nice bookending and very nice SNEEZY DEAN.

Happy anniversary! I'm so glad you're here.

Heee, thank you!!! You rock for such awesome comments:)

A/N: Happy birthday to the lovely MusicaDiabolos!! There is a longer fic coming but for now, have some drabbles!

A/N2: Allergic!Sam is apparently my FAVORITE thing right now...expect more:)

A/N3: I may be a little off with the numbering of how many drabbles I've completed, oops:) Around 40/100, I think.

Prompt 37: Chocolate

Characters: Sam, Dean, random girl

Word Count: 101

“That’s her, over there.”

“You’ve got to be kidding, Dean.”

“Go!”

A girl is giving away kittens from a cardboard box on the corner. Sam approaches her hesitantly. She’s pulling a cat out, shoulders slumping when another person passes her by.

“They’re cute.”

She jumps at Sam’s voice, then holds out the kitten, chocolate-colored fur gleaming under the sunlight.

“Do you like cats?”

“Y-yeahhhh…yeah. HTCHCHishhoo!”

Five minutes later, Sam slumps back, red-nosed and watery-eyed. He glares at Dean for a moment; triumphantly holds up an address scribbled on a piece of paper between another set of sneezes.

“That’s my boy, Sammy.”

Prompt 19: Promise

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 100

“Do I really have to do this, Dean?”

“Last time, I promise.”

Dean adds a generous amount of pepper to his concoction, ladles some of it into a bowl. He glances over at Sam, then taps the shaker over the bowl once more before sliding it across the table.

“How is it?” He asks before Sam even takes a bite.

Sam leans down, gives an experimental sniff before spooning the stew into his mouth. His eyes widen, and he swallows before pressing a knuckle under his nose with a sharp gasp.

“Wow, that’s…wow. R-really-hehhh…really sp-HSHSH-uhh!! Huh-HPTCHshoo! Ehhhh…hutchSHUH!”

“Too much pepper?”

OH. MY. GOD.

Sorry I haven't responded much lately. WOW!!! This is is a super awesome birthday present, and actually my very first one today!!! I know you probably hear this a lot, but you are amazing, darling :cryhappy: I think it's a gift. And the fact that Allergic!Sam is your new favourite thing makes me VERY excited, because it has ALWAYS been my very favourite thing.

Hooray! Kittens :drool: and pepper :D Super great.

I less than three you! <3

OH. MY. GOD.

Sorry I haven't responded much lately. WOW!!! This is is a super awesome birthday present, and actually my very first one today!!! I know you probably hear this a lot, but you are amazing, darling :wub: I think it's a gift. And the fact that Allergic!Sam is your new favourite thing makes me VERY excited, because it has ALWAYS been my very favourite thing.

Hooray! Kittens :wub: and pepper :cryhappy: Super great.

I less than three you! <3

Aww, I less than three you too!!! I'm really glad you liked it:)

Sam vs cats.... :rolleyes:

That's just adorable!

Hee:) Thank you!!

Omg!! Sammy vs. pepper & kittens. *DIES* :D:wub:

Thank you for reading!!

Gah...I love me some sneezy Sammy...fantastic drabbles, as always :)

Sneezy Sammy is the best:) Thank you!!

Amazing like always!!! Y'know...my birthdays coming up soon...

Aww, thanks!! Hee, I will have a surprise!!

HEHE! I love Allergic!Sam too! I can't wait for more!

Poor Sammy :lol::bleh:

Yay!! Thank you thank you:)

I read all of them just now!!!! So good! I love all the Sam ones!!

Thank you very much! Glad you are enjoying them!

Archived