Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

That's extremely sweet! The caretaking is ... breathtaking.... =P 'cause I'm lame with alliteration. Yeah.

Aww, glad you thought so :D You make my heart hapyyyy.

Uwahhh, completely marv. I just love some good old fashion brotherly care-taking. It's SO sweet. :D Their respective medicines...that part made me giggle, God knows why. :D Phwooooar, sick Sammy is sickeningly sweet...

You, my dear, are marvelous. (I was going to say 'you are marv' and it just didn't sound right). Thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuu :heart:

aha, what cuties.

Hee, they're the cutest cuties ever. Thank you for reading!!

Yep, you're brilliant. I swear... I love that they're both so sick and feverish and dizzy. It's adorable. And then Sam forgets why he got up and Dean almost falls on his face and they make each other take some medicine. Way too cute.

Hee, thank you! :winkkiss:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey you guyyyyyyyyyys :D Guess what? I'm pretty excited about this- this is the 1 year anniversary of this thread. (I know what you're thinking- OMFG, it's taken a WHOLE YEAR and she's only halfway done?). It's okay if you're thinking that. I thought it too :winkkiss:

Thank you all for being so sweet and for reading these and for leaving awesomely amazing comments and for making me feel special. Y'all have seriously been so fantastic and I kind of love you and I just wanted you to know that. *wipes eyes* What? No, I'm not tearing up...

Aaaanywho. have some sneezy!Sammy.

Prompt 76: Heartless

Fandom: Supernatural

Character: Sam, Dean, Fluffy and Mr. Twinkletoes

Word Count: 273

Dean’s cleaning the guns and flipping through TV channels when he hears the unmistakable sound of his baby outside. Through the window, he sees the Impala pull up, and a few moments later Sam is opening the door. Even through the grimy glass Sam looks like a mess, and as he walks the short distance to the door Dean watches him stop and bend forward at the waist with a sneeze before straightening and continuing on.

“Huh-HCHSHchxt!” Sam snaps forward with another sneeze before he even gets the door shut behind him. Dean catches a glimpse of red, watery eyes as Sam makes a beeline for the bathroom, and has a hard time keeping a straight face.

“Uh-HGSHCH! HPSHshuh!” Two more sneezes echo in the bathroom. When Sam emerges, he looks pathetic. Face streaming and nose red, and he drags a sleeve across his face before sneezing.

“Heh-ktchSHOO!”

“What’s up with you?” Dean asks as Sam sinks onto his bed with a congested moan.

“She had two cats,” Sam answers miserably. “They w-were all-hehh…all over m-meehhh- hpCHshsh!”

“Oh, you mean Fluffy and Mr. Twinkletoes?”

Sam starts to nod, until Dean’s words fully register.

“You knew?”

Dean’s cracking up too hard to care about the pillows and shoe that coming flying in his direction.

“I can’t believe you know and you still- huh- HPSHSH! Damnit. Heartless bastard,” Sam mutters into his sleeve, his voice stuffy and muffled, his breath hitching. Dean watches him sneeze several more times, then takes pity on him.

“Hop in the shower,” he says, ducking away from Sam’s fist and pushing him toward the bathroom. “I’ll go grab some Benadryl.”

(Edited because there were an embarrassing amount of typos, even for me. I apologize in advance for the ones I missed)

Oh, this is awesome. Not only because it's the 1-year-versary of your thread, but because of Dean's deviousness. And, not to mention Sammy's sneeziness!

(No, I have no idea why I posted in rhyme. Maybe you should ask me some other time?)

....when he hears the unmistakable sound of his baby outside.

I was read that and was like :jawdrop: "When did Dean have a baby!?"

:laugh: But, as usual, this was beyond marvelous! Ohohoho, that naughty, naughty, Dean. :P Allergies aren't usually my thing, but DAMN, girl, you know how to make them hot. >:D

Thanks so much for this great update! :D

Oooops. I forgot to add the Dean one yesterday! We can't have an anniversary without Dean:( :D

Prompt 38: Violent

Characters: Dean, Sam

Word Count: 153

“What kide of ghost haudts a rose garded?”

Dean sniffles carefully; his pink nostrils twitch. His breath hitches dramatically, on the verge of a sneeze that he’s trying to hold in, because if he starts again he won’t stop.

“You didn’t have to go in, man.” Sam drops an armful of supplies—Kleenex, antihistamines, more Kleenex—onto the bed.

“Yeah, I should have let Casper kigck your ass,” Dean replies tightly. He’s quickly losing control. He pinches his nose, eyelashes fluttering.

Sam lies on his back and toes off his boots. He starts to count in his head.

One-Mississippi. Two-Mississippi. Three-Mississippi. Four-Miss

“HUH-HTCHSHSH!” The first violent sneeze throws Dean’s body forward, and the rest that follow come out one right after another, wet and desperate and miserable-sounding.

Sam frowns, sits up, and considers his brother. Then he goes into the bathroom and comes back out with the roll of toilet paper.

“Bless you.”

I read through aaaaaall of these today and now I think I'm going to have to start watching this show...

You're kidding me... Happy first birthday, thread! No, I wasn't with you since the VERY beginning, but I only started watching the show in like April or something so... I love these! I love that the "heartless bastard" actually cares, and they're both good to each other when they're having allergies. It's adorable. I like Dean holding back and Sam counting in his head and Dean sneezing uncontrollably. It's hot. Fluffy and Mr. Twinkletoes??? Yep. I like. Have I said... I can always picture these scenes in my mind so clearly? It's like a little piece of the show. It could be because I watch it too much, but I'm more convinced that it's your splendid in-characterness. It's a word, I swear. Thanks once again!

And then Dean drank teeea!

Man, I love his desperate struggle to hold it in, and Sam's frowny consideration and bringing him toilet paper on top of all the Kleenex, like he underestimated how much Dean was going to need even though it was Kleenex and more Kleenex. And the counting, and the twitchy pink nostrils. So damn hot.

How long has it been since I commented on this thread? I have no idea why, but it's been a while.

I feel bad, because I've been stalking following this thread from the beginning. AND IT HAS BEEN AMAZING.

Really, these are great. You write the boys as if they were your own. :hug: And I've been loving it.

I haven't been around in a while, so finding all these new drabbles has been a real treat!! :mf_boff: Keep up the great work and Happy 1st Birthday of this thread. :D

Awww, that little "Bless you" at the end just killed me! :heart:

Heeee, even though I like sneezy!Sammy most, when it's sneezy!Dean I like Sammy saying "bless you". :cryhappy: Glad you enjoyed that too!! Thank you so much for reading!

*loves on your kitty picture*

I read through aaaaaall of these today and now I think I'm going to have to start watching this show...

Aww, thank you!! You totally have to watch the show, it's the greatest:)

You're kidding me... Happy first birthday, thread! No, I wasn't with you since the VERY beginning, but I only started watching the show in like April or something so... I love these! I love that the "heartless bastard" actually cares, and they're both good to each other when they're having allergies. It's adorable. I like Dean holding back and Sam counting in his head and Dean sneezing uncontrollably. It's hot. Fluffy and Mr. Twinkletoes??? Yep. I like. Have I said... I can always picture these scenes in my mind so clearly? It's like a little piece of the show. It could be because I watch it too much, but I'm more convinced that it's your splendid in-characterness. It's a word, I swear. Thanks once again!

Heee. My cat is actually names Fluffy :laugh: Thank you so sooo much!!

And then Dean drank teeea!

Man, I love his desperate struggle to hold it in, and Sam's frowny consideration and bringing him toilet paper on top of all the Kleenex, like he underestimated how much Dean was going to need even though it was Kleenex and more Kleenex. And the counting, and the twitchy pink nostrils. So damn hot.

Haahaaa. Guess what? You're awesome.

Thank you!!

How long has it been since I commented on this thread? I have no idea why, but it's been a while.

I feel bad, because I've been stalking following this thread from the beginning. AND IT HAS BEEN AMAZING.

Really, these are great. You write the boys as if they were your own. :D And I've been loving it.

Lolll. I'm really glad you enjoy reading these! It makes me happy:) Thank you!!

I haven't been around in a while, so finding all these new drabbles has been a real treat!! :D Keep up the great work and Happy 1st Birthday of this thread. :bleh:

Aww, thank you!! It's been fun writing, thanks for the comment!

Prompt 18: Midnight

Characters: Dean, Sam

Word Count: 115

“Huh-KTCHSH!”

Dean sniffles, keeps his hands cupped over his mouth and nose. It’s dark out- the clock shows midnight- and across the room Sam sleeps on.

He’s falling back asleep before he remembers he wants a tissue. The box is there, somewhere beyond the table lamp, but he can’t find it and his nose is itching again.

HKSHCHOO!”

This time Sam stirs; he reaches over, turns on the light and blinks sleepily at Dean. Dean grabs a tissue and presses it to his nose, waves at Sam to go back to sleep, and his brother nods, then rolls over and snuggles back under the covers in compliance.

Dean sniffles, blows his nose, and doesn’t sleep.

Ohoho, poor sick Dean...I LOVE it! :P I love how Dean plays it off all cool, like "go back to sleep, I'm fine", but he really feels awful...It's totally something he would do, too.

How can Sammy possibly sleep through that? I, for one, wouldn't be able to sleep...not when I knew something that intensely sick and sexy was in the bed next to mine. B) Teeheeee....

I can definitely relate to the not sleeping thing. I've had my share of sick, sleepless nights. And my Dean is experiencing one of his own! Baby. I really like that he stops himself from sleeping because he remembers he wants a tissue. I do that all the time, not always when I'm sick, but for other stuff. I like this. I like you. I would just want to go and hug him back to sleep. Cutie.

Aw, Dean's all stoic and with the suffering and the coldiness and the trying to be quiet for Sammy. And sleepy compliant little-bro Sam. Awesome. (And the sneezes. Rrrrrr.)

• 2 weeks later...
Aww, poor Dean. B-P

But he has us to cuddle him all better! :heart: Thank you for reading:)

Ohoho, poor sick Dean...I LOVE it! ;) I love how Dean plays it off all cool, like "go back to sleep, I'm fine", but he really feels awful...It's totally something he would do, too.

How can Sammy possibly sleep through that? I, for one, wouldn't be able to sleep...not when I knew something that intensely sick and sexy was in the bed next to mine. :) Teeheeee....

Right?! :) Thank you!!!

I can definitely relate to the not sleeping thing. I've had my share of sick, sleepless nights. And my Dean is experiencing one of his own! Baby. I really like that he stops himself from sleeping because he remembers he wants a tissue. I do that all the time, not always when I'm sick, but for other stuff. I like this. I like you. I would just want to go and hug him back to sleep. Cutie.

Same here, yo. It really does suck. I'm so happy you liked it, thank you!

Aw, Dean's all stoic and with the suffering and the coldiness and the trying to be quiet for Sammy. And sleepy compliant little-bro Sam. Awesome. (And the sneezes. Rrrrrr.)

Hee. Yay. Thank youuu :heart:

I don’t know about y’all, but I will never get tired of allergic-to-cats-Sammy. B-P This guy is an extra drabble because I didn't use one of the words on the official list.

“Her name is Cheddar.”

Sam nods, eyes wide as he suddenly finds himself face to face with a tiny orange cat.

“She’s just a kitten,” the young woman continues, voice quivering. “And the ghost, it tried to take her!”

“I seriously doubt that,” Dean mutters under his breath.

The girl is tearing up, still pushing the little ball of fur toward Sam.

“You don’t have to worry about it anymore, ma’am,” Sam assures her before twisting away to stifle a sneeze into the crook of his elbow. The cat jumps, bolts out of the girl’s arm and disappears under the sofa.

“We’ll be in touch,” Dean tells her, hiding a grin. “Cheddar is safe.”

In the car, Sam pops a couple antihistamines, sneezes fifteen times in a row, then glares at Dean.

“You’re doing this one on your own.”

Sneezy Sammy! AAAAAAAAH! YAY! I love you, I love you, I love you! :rolleyes: Oh! By the way, since you probably don't know me, I'm Bubbles! Newbie, book lover, sneeze fetishist, Supernatural fangirl, and, above all, sneezy!Sammy lover! :laugh: I also fawn over your work like its my bible! :laugh: So, you'll be seeing more of me around here! :lol: Great chappie! Update soon!

BYE! :bleh:

Ohohohohohoho, allergic!Sammy is soooo fantastic. :laugh: I love Cheddar. He makes great things happen. :rolleyes:

This update made me squee, and I'm so glad you're back around, love! :lol:

Again, I'm kind of late - but I had absolutely no time, just work, work, work.

But that means, I can enjoy many of your delicious drabbles! :hug:

NyQuil or Cough Syrup - Beautiful! I love both of them being sick. And extra sweet - taking care of each other!

Heartless - :lol: Dean is really mean - but I so like it! Hmm, Sam a sneezy allergic mess - delicious!!

Violent - Now Dean is at the receiving end? Awesome! And I really love how Sam counts in his head!

Midnight - Awww, poor Dean, being all 'I'm fine, sleep'. Can I borrow and cuddle? I gonna make him better ;)

Ohhh, and more sneezy Sam! You know I love you, right? Just :lol:

Archived