Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

Oh gosh. I love this whole image with Dean all sick in the back of the car, and Sam, done with sympathetic and on to annoyed. And Dean's not really helping much, is he? Messy, messy boy. But Sam can't resist taking care of his brother, even if it's hiding behind his irritation! :drool: As always, you're so in character it's crazy. Are you a writer for the show? No, because if you were, they'd always be coming down with colds and having allergy attacks, and all of us Supernatural fans would drool more than we already do over the boys. So cute! Just... so cute.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“If you keep that up, I’m going to sleep in the trunk,” he snaps.

“If you dond’t shut up, I’b goigg to shove you idto the trugck,” Dean replies before sneezing again.

:twisted:

Ohhhh, I Like!

Sam sure can be a bossy bitch, right Dean? But I love him like that! Wanna see MOOOOOOAAAAR!!!!

... No, I'm not addicted! I do not have problem! Why???

*off to read again*

... Okay, maybe I am addicted - but how not to be if you write awesome stories like these lovely little drabbles????

Hee, I do love me some bossy bitchy Sammy:) I'm glad that you liked it toooo! THANK YOU:)

Squee! Updation! That was adorable. I love how Sam's irritated with Dean's cold, it's way too cute. :twisted: I thought for sure he was actually going to sleep in the trunk. I was gonna say, "Damn. Dedication." :twisted: Awesome as always!

:) I'm just saying, when my siblings are sick I'd be totally fine with sleeping in the trunk of a car;) LOL. Thank you so much for reading!!!

Lol, I have a mental picture of giant Sam attempting to fold himself into the trunk now.

This was ADORABLE.

Haha, thank you so much!!

... You know, I think I might have to bring out the purple bandanna. But only for special occasions like birthdays. B)

Anyway back to the commenting at hand:

I LOVE IT!!

I LOVE YOU!!

I LOVE--

No, that's it.

It's perfect. It's snarky and sneezy with just a dash of nervous horror that Sam is going to do something nasty to his brother, like all real siblings imagine, but with that shiny coating of caring instead.

HEEE BRING IT OUT.

:laugh:

I love you tooooo!!! And I'm really happy that you liked it! :jawdrop:

Awesome drabble!! :unsure: I miss your SPN stories so much.

Thank you!!! Aww, there are a couple of Sam-sneezefics in the works, they're just coming along slowly. But I find inspiration at the most random times:)

these are all too cute for words *explodes*

urm...does anyone know where i can find cas, sam, dean sneeze fics? Sorry!

Thank you!!

Hmm, do you mean besides on the forum? If you want, you can message/email me and I can point you to some:)

Oh Sam, I so feel your pain. *shakes head at Dean's ridiculousness*

LOL! I felt like this could be so realistic, like, when my siblings are sick I could punch myself in the face. I know we'd all totally take Sam's place though:) Thank you for reading!!

Oh gosh. I love this whole image with Dean all sick in the back of the car, and Sam, done with sympathetic and on to annoyed. And Dean's not really helping much, is he? Messy, messy boy. But Sam can't resist taking care of his brother, even if it's hiding behind his irritation! :drool: As always, you're so in character it's crazy. Are you a writer for the show? No, because if you were, they'd always be coming down with colds and having allergy attacks, and all of us Supernatural fans would drool more than we already do over the boys. So cute! Just... so cute.

Awww, you're awesome:) I super thrilled you like this one! Thank you!!

Prompt 17: Never

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 187

Dean doesn’t really know why Sam comes with him to breakfast half the time. He never eats, and spends most mornings on his laptop or doing research instead while Dean enjoys the most important and delicious meal of the day.

“At least have some coffee,” Dean tries one early Thursday morning in Idaho. “You look like you could use it.”

Sam makes a congested, sniffling-snuffling sort of sound, doesn’t bother to look up from his newspaper.

“At least chew with your mouth closed,” he retorts nasally. His voice is a little croaky, and Dean frowns suspiciously around a mouthful of bacon.

“You sick?”

Sam rolls his eyes, again without looking up at Dean, and stifles a cough against his sleeve. He rubs his wrist under his nose, clamps his elbow over his face quickly.

"HTT-CHOO!"

Dean shoves the last few bites of food into his mouth, pulls out his wallet, and stands.

“Come on,” he orders, pulling Sam up by the arm.

“What the hell, Dean?” Sam exclaims hoarsely, shoving Dean away, but Dean just heads for the door determinedly.

“Tomorrow, you’re staying in bed during breakfast.”

I hope you know that I practically fell out of my chair when I saw that you updated!

Awww, I love bossy!Dean. And irritated!Sam is sooo adorable.

I'm glad you updated this awesome thread! :D

Honestly.... there's nothing to say. This is just perfection. I know I'm lame and probably say this every time. The devolution of Sam's health and the charade that he's fine in front of Dean is so REAL. And, I'm a huge fan of reality in fic. To a point. :o

Dean fights back! Now he is the bossy one! Awww, love the boys all bossy (Hey let's make that a shirt :D !)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid sugar rush....

• 2 weeks later...
I hope you know that I practically fell out of my chair when I saw that you updated!

Awww, I love bossy!Dean. And irritated!Sam is sooo adorable.

I'm glad you updated this awesome thread! :)

Heee. That makes me happy. Well, I'm glad that you didn't actually fall. That could have hurt :P Thank youuu!!!

Honestly.... there's nothing to say. This is just perfection. I know I'm lame and probably say this every time. The devolution of Sam's health and the charade that he's fine in front of Dean is so REAL. And, I'm a huge fan of reality in fic. To a point. ;)

Yay, I'm so happy and smiley now. Thank you tons!!!

Dean fights back! Now he is the bossy one! Awww, love the boys all bossy (Hey let's make that a shirt :D !)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid sugar rush....

Haha, a shirt! I'm super glad you liked it, thank you!

Ummm, I'm a bit embarrassed by this one. :P

Prompt 62: Idiot

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 112

“Son of a bitch.”

“Dean, stop touching it.”

“It itches!”

Sam rolls his eyes and takes a step toward Dean.

“Stop invading my space,” Dean growls. Sam ignores him. He reaches up and presses his fingers to Dean’s upper lip, against the fake mustache Dean’s wearing.

“Have to make sure it stays on,” Sam smirks.

Dean’s nose twitches.

“The hairs are going up my nose,” he says. His breath hitches slightly and he snorts against the irritation. “I look like an idiot. Why don’t you have to wear one?”

Sam ignores him again. Suddenly, there’s an intake of breath.

“Huh-HTJCHSHuhh!”

Sam jumps. Then glares at the mustache stuck to his pants leg.

Also, to embarrass myself further, I once drew a picture of a similar situation. silly fake mustache silliness ;)

:P;)

OMG - This is awesome! Right now I getting looks from my friends - probably thinking I'm nuts because of my manic grinning ang giggling!

Great picture too!!!

Ohhh, that's aborable! Dean in a mustache...genius. ;) I'm SO delighted that you updated! I always look forward to updation.

Sneezy fake-mustache-wearing Dean for the WINE! Ohh LOL WIN. It was too good a typo to undo.

Also yes there are totally drinking games for good things! For like favourite TV shows or radio shows. It's like an affectionate way of marking out the familiar bits about it, like the things that keep coming back. My friend and I used to play this really great Due South drinking game but with M&Ms instead of drinks.

Also, delayed reaction because I didn't see, nooooooo to the maybe being done with the slashy thread! I'mma just pretend I didn't read that.

Also, the mustache sticking to Sam's pants leg, hehehehe!

Theeee end.

THAT CARTOON IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!

And the fic was definitely cute too. I giggled.. in my head...does that count?

:lol::)

OMG - This is awesome! Right now I getting looks from my friends - probably thinking I'm nuts because of my manic grinning ang giggling!

Great picture too!!!

Hahaaa! That's so great. Thank youuuu :heart:

Ohhh, that's aborable! Dean in a mustache...genius. :omg: I'm SO delighted that you updated! I always look forward to updation.

Updation :heart: You seriously make me smile so much. Thank you thank you!!

Sneezy fake-mustache-wearing Dean for the WINE! Ohh LOL WIN. It was too good a typo to undo.

Also yes there are totally drinking games for good things! For like favourite TV shows or radio shows. It's like an affectionate way of marking out the familiar bits about it, like the things that keep coming back. My friend and I used to play this really great Due South drinking game but with M&Ms instead of drinks.

Also, delayed reaction because I didn't see, nooooooo to the maybe being done with the slashy thread! I'mma just pretend I didn't read that.

Also, the mustache sticking to Sam's pants leg, hehehehe!

Theeee end.

That is a pretty great typo:D

LOL, all of the drinking games I've ever heard of seem bad. Like, people are drinking to make whatever they're watching more bearable? Or like, when something annoying or stupid happens they drink. Clearly I need to hang out with some more positive people:)

Not done forever with that thread! I just knew that I wouldn't be updating in a while. I haven't been able to write much sneezy-slash lately. (I start school again in August, and I always seem to be able to write just fine when I'm in school :)) Just a little break, I didn't want to people think I abandoned it or anything.

Anywho. THANK YOU!! As always, you are rather awesome.

Yay! I love all of your recent drabbles, hon. :wub:

Aww, thank you!! I'm so happy you are liking them:)

THAT CARTOON IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!

And the fic was definitely cute too. I giggled.. in my head...does that count?

HEEE. I just made an embarrasing noise at your comment :heart: Thank you!

Prompt 84: Dirty

Characters: Sam

Word Count: 155

A/N: I recently re-watched “Folsom Prison Blues” and, remember the part where Sam crawls through the air ducts so he can go salt and burn the remains? And when he comes out his sexy orange jumpsuit is all dusty? That is what inspired this drabble:)

The air duct is dark and dirty, full of dust in places that rises in little puffs as Sam crawls through. He can feel the canister of salt in the front pocket of his jumpsuit press into his chest uncomfortably. He focuses on getting through quickly, because he has limited time, but the dust makes his eyes water and his nose itch.

HuhhETCHSH!”

The first sneeze takes him by surprise and echoes loudly throughout the ducts. He has absolutely no room to move around other than going forward, so he can’t rub his nose like he so badly wants to. His breath hitches and his nose twitches, and he sneezes twice more.

IiishSHOO! Heh-HDCHSH!” Pain explodes through his skull when his head snaps forward and brings his face into contact with metal. He blinks through the throbbing in his nose and bites back a groan.

Next time, he’ll send Dean through the goddamn air duct.

Uwaaaaah, delightful. :omg: I especially love it that he can't rub at his nose when he so desperately needs to. :) Adorable. Simply adorable.

Wahaha sexy orange jumpsuit. So true!!

Allergies aren't always my bag, baby, but this one I dig!

Awww, sneezy Sam is just love! :omg:

Great idea! Why oh why didn't this happen in the show?!?! I'm so hoping there will be a moment like this is Season 7 (or at least in the gag reel? PLEASE!!!! *puppy eyes*)

There's a smiley missing - puppy eyes would be an awesome one :whip:

Can I be you? I want to be able to be this genius.

The mustache one was really cute! That's super original, and I love it! I love your drawing of Sam's hoodie and the mustache. Those were my favorite parts. Oh and the sneeze. Because I totally fail at drawing sneezes.

And the second one: I totally was thinking that moment was a perfect sneeze-oppurtunity! Why oh why wasn't that a real thing?? He's the cutest, crawling through that air duct, making a prison break. I love. These.

• 2 weeks later...
Uwaaaaah, delightful. :lol: I especially love it that he can't rub at his nose when he so desperately needs to. :drool: Adorable. Simply adorable.

Hee, you are delightful, my dear!! :heart: Thank you:)

Wahaha sexy orange jumpsuit. So true!!

Allergies aren't always my bag, baby, but this one I dig!

Right?! Who else in the whole freaking world can wear a prison jumpsuit like Sam and Dean can? :laugh:

So glad you enjoyed it, thank you!!

Awww, sneezy Sam is just love! :wub:

Great idea! Why oh why didn't this happen in the show?!?! I'm so hoping there will be a moment like this is Season 7 (or at least in the gag reel? PLEASE!!!! *puppy eyes*)

There's a smiley missing - puppy eyes would be an awesome one :bleh:

Hee, that would be a great one. And yes, I am so holding out for S7:) Thank you thank you!!

Can I be you? I want to be able to be this genius.

The mustache one was really cute! That's super original, and I love it! I love your drawing of Sam's hoodie and the mustache. Those were my favorite parts. Oh and the sneeze. Because I totally fail at drawing sneezes.

And the second one: I totally was thinking that moment was a perfect sneeze-oppurtunity! Why oh why wasn't that a real thing?? He's the cutest, crawling through that air duct, making a prison break. I love. These.

Haha, trust me. You don't really want to be me:) You can have my crazy brain though.

I totally fail at drawing sneezes too, obviously, but it's so silly and fun :laugh:

Thank youuu!! :heart:

Okay, friends. Sorry for spammage. I posted this awhile ago on LJ (and I'm pretty sure I haven't posted it here yet), so sorry if you've already read it!

This is a drabble I wrote for a comment-fic meme and not for one of my 101 prompts.

Title: NyQuil or Cough Syrup?

::: ::: :::

“Sabby, get back id bed.”

Sam freezes, halfway outside of the blankets. He turns his flushed, feverish gaze on his brother and sets his jaw.

“I’m just getting you some medicine,” he whispers hoarsely. “Neither one of us can sleep with you coughing all night.”

Dean, of course, starts coughing, so he doesn’t hear Sam’s reply, and when he looks up Sam is stumbling across the room. He’s wearing a worn hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants, and just looking at him makes Dean sweat. He pushes back the covers and coughs some more.

“NyQuil or cough syrup?” Sam asks, his voice cracking on the last word. He sways unsteadily where he’s standing, and after a second or two, drops into a chair before sneezing tremendously into his sleeve.

Dean closes his eyes at the loud sound, but forces himself to open them again when nothing follows except silence. Sam is just sitting there, kind of spacing out, and he doesn’t look like he’ll be heading back to bed anytime soon, so Dean untangles himself from the rest of the sheets. Getting out of bed makes him feel dizzy, so he’s glad that Sam’s not watching when he almost falls face-first onto the floor.

He finally makes it across the room. Sam jumps when Dean puts a hand on his shoulder.

“What are you doing out of bed, Dean?” He croaks confusedly. Dean rolls his eyes and slumps into a chair across the table from Sam.

“I could ask you the sabe thigg.”

“Oh. I don’t- I don’t know.” Sam looks down at the floor, then brings his hands up to his face just as another harsh sneeze escapes him. He shivers hard and drags his wrist under his nose. He stares at the bottle of cough syrup on the table for a second before something registers in his eyes.

“You should take some of this, Dean,” he says as he slides the bottle across the table.

“Ondly if you take sub of this,” Dean replies congestedly, handing over the NyQuil. They each take a swig of their respective medicine, and then Dean stands.

“Back to bed,” he sniffles, and Sam nods before standing and making his way back across the room, Dean close behind.

Sam’s under the covers and practically snoring by the time Dean finds a semi-comfortable position in his own bed, and it’s the steady sound of his brother’s breathing, along with the cough syrup, that allows him to fall asleep.

::: ::: :::

That's extremely sweet! The caretaking is ... breathtaking.... =P 'cause I'm lame with alliteration. Yeah.

Uwahhh, completely marv. I just love some good old fashion brotherly care-taking. It's SO sweet. :rolleyes: Their respective medicines...that part made me giggle, God knows why. :blushing: Phwooooar, sick Sammy is sickeningly sweet...

Yep, you're brilliant. I swear... I love that they're both so sick and feverish and dizzy. It's adorable. And then Sam forgets why he got up and Dean almost falls on his face and they make each other take some medicine. Way too cute.

Archived