Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffles & Sneezes (aka the Sam/Dean thread)

27jj

Ohhh... Can I have him? I just... I want him. Dean too. Please?

:D I wish. That was really just so great. I'm in love. I love Dean chuckling, and Sam being able to feel it, and them all snuggly and all of that is just so much love I might cry. Or melt. Or cry.

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Ohhh... Can I have him? I just... I want him. Dean too. Please?

:bleh: I wish. That was really just so great. I'm in love. I love Dean chuckling, and Sam being able to feel it, and them all snuggly and all of that is just so much love I might cry. Or melt. Or cry.

Thanks!!

Heee. Only if you share. :D Thank YOU!!

They are soooo cute <3

I love when one of them is sick and get's taken care of (:

Sooo cute! : D

Me too!! Thank you for reading!!:D

So. I used the word ‘midnight’ for my drabble thread, but this wanted to happen too so I made another version. I’m not exactly sure what this is or where it came from, and it’s a bit sad. No sneezing, but there’s sick feverish Dean, so, yeah…it's verrrryyy short, but hope you enjoy!

It’s midnight. Dark sky, clouds covering the moon, Sam’s hand covering his heart. A hand-shaped spot of coolness on his fevered skin, soothing, and when he coughs Sam’s lips are on his cheeks, his nose. He coughs and coughs and waits for Sam to help him breathe. Opens his eyes and remembers he’s alone.

Noooooo! That was the sweetest thing ever and then SO SAD! Very intimate and sensory and gorgeous and heart-rippy-outy.

Wow. I was reading it, and then I put my hand on my heart, to feel what it felt like, and I was thinking it was pretty sweet, and I'd like someone to do that to me, when I'm feverish. And then I read the last sentence. It totally took me aback. And it was really, really sad. And I LOVED it. It's the kind of hurt they would put in the show. To pull your heartstrings just right; make you go head over heels. That's what it is.

• 2 weeks later...
Noooooo! That was the sweetest thing ever and then SO SAD! Very intimate and sensory and gorgeous and heart-rippy-outy.

You called it gorgeous! I can't even tell you how awesome that makes me feel :) I plan on making it longer, it's just a matter of combining the stuff in my notebook with the stuff on my computer:) Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!

Wow. I was reading it, and then I put my hand on my heart, to feel what it felt like, and I was thinking it was pretty sweet, and I'd like someone to do that to me, when I'm feverish. And then I read the last sentence. It totally took me aback. And it was really, really sad. And I LOVED it. It's the kind of hurt they would put in the show. To pull your heartstrings just right; make you go head over heels. That's what it is.

Awww, really?! That is so awesome. And so are you. And so is your comment. Thank you!

Ohhh, that was dreadfully sad! B-P Amazing, even with the shortness of it! Poor lonely Dean...

Thank you!! Poor muffin indeed.

Even though I'm pretty sure my sister already knows about this site I feel so weird being here on her computer. She thinks I'm checking my email, lol B-P But I missed the forum too much! Sooo, here I am. And here is a tiny sick!Dean drabble:)

"Dean," Sam whispers, his voice floating softly through the silence. "Dean."

"Hbb?" Dean snorts, his head coming away from the passenger side window as he jerks awake. "Huh-CHSH!"

Sam presses the back of his hand to Dean's face while Dean digs for a napkin in his pocket. Then Dean sneezes twice more, blows his nose, and blink sleepily at Sam. The flush on his face is visible in the moonlight.

"We're back." Sam opens the door, goes around and hovers while Dean stumbles out and stretches his arms above his head.

"HSHSHchoo!" Dean sneezes again as Sam unlocks the door, and once he's inside the motel room he heads straight for the Kleenex box.

Sam peels off his muddy clothes, deciding a shower can wait until morning, then goes to help Dean do the same.

"I cad do it byself," Dean protests before sneezing messily into his sleeve. "Huh-HTSH-uh!"

Sam rolls his eyes, waits for Dean to blow his nose then maneuvers him out of his jacket and boots.

"Wadda sleep for a week," Dean murmurs while Sam tosses all of their dirty clothes into the bathroom before returning with some Tylenol.

"We can sleep for a week," Sam says. "But first, how about I make you some soup?"

"Sab, I cad odly eat so buch soup. You tryigg to fatted be up?"

"We can work it off when you feel better," Sam grins, sliding his fingers over Dean's tummy, his palm smoothing circles. Dean catches his wrist, sniffles, coughs into his shoulder.

"I cad think of adother way to work it off," he says, tugging Sam closer before pulling the covers over them both.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh, that was sweet. Dean feeling all miserable is always an epic win in my book. :rolleyes: Your writing is just marvelous, and the way you word things makes it all the better. Sam taking care of his sicky brother...daww. I love it. I love this. I love YOU! SO BAD!

*blinkblink*

Sexy, sexy devils those boys. That last drabble????????????? The question marks are enough.

The one before that, the short midnight piece? Was so agonisingly beautiful and sad. Just brilliant. I loved Sam's hand covering his heart.

[seriously though, I do miss your sick!Sammy. Although your sick!Dean is still shmawesome.]

Ooh, naughty boys, I see! And I love Sam trying to feed Dean excessive amounts of soup. And I love moonlight and muddy clothes and Dean heading straight for the Kleenex box, and sleepy Dean and Sam whispering his name in the night. And I love this. THIS.

:winkkiss:

ahh your writing is awesome.

Youuuu are awesome! :blush: Thanks for reading:)

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee:) Thank you!

I love you.

Aw ;) I love you too!!

Ohhh, that was sweet. Dean feeling all miserable is always an epic win in my book. :wub: Your writing is just marvelous, and the way you word things makes it all the better. Sam taking care of his sicky brother...daww. I love it. I love this. I love YOU! SO BAD!

You're so sweet! Thank you so much:) I'm happy that you like it!

Awww.

Sneezy Dean.

+

Caring Sam.

+

Teasing.

+

Awesome spelling.

=

Absolute awesomeness of 27jaredjensen!!!

=

:wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Now that's some math I can get into :innocent: THANK YOUUUU!

*blinkblink*

Sexy, sexy devils those boys. That last drabble????????????? The question marks are enough.

The one before that, the short midnight piece? Was so agonisingly beautiful and sad. Just brilliant. I loved Sam's hand covering his heart.

[seriously though, I do miss your sick!Sammy. Although your sick!Dean is still shmawesome.]

Why thank you! Glad you thought so! :heart: Sick Sammy, coming right up:)

How lovely! ::basks in the sick!Dean adorableness::

Thank you!!!

Ooh, naughty boys, I see! And I love Sam trying to feed Dean excessive amounts of soup. And I love moonlight and muddy clothes and Dean heading straight for the Kleenex box, and sleepy Dean and Sam whispering his name in the night. And I love this. THIS.

Hee, indeed they are. Thank you for reading!!

Sooo, this next one is dedicated to the lovely birthday girl, swann_ee_song!! :winkkiss: (Well, this is half of it- the other half is on my computer, so it will be really late- sorry!)

In the morning, Sam’s slow to wake up, and when he finally pulls himself out of bed he feels sluggish and congested. Dean’s already showered and dressed, drinking coffee at the tiny table by the door. He watches fondly as Sam sneezes twice against his wrist before stumbling to the bathroom. He’s hardly ever up before Sam.

“Forget to set your alarm or something, Princess?”

Sam coughs roughly in reply as he shuts the door, and Dean rolls his eyes. That was definitely not a ‘just allergies’ cough, like Sam has insisted the previous night.

“Huh-HPSHUH!”

A loud sneeze echoes through the room, hardly muffled by the closed door. When Sam finally emerges from the bathroom, hair damp, his nose is a little pink and he’s snuffling miserably.

“How’re you feeling?” Dean asks, holding out a cup of coffee.

“Great, Deand. I feel just great,” Sam responds, but his voice is more exhausted than sarcastic. He waves away the coffee and sinks down onto the bed to blow his nose.

“Good. Then you’re up for a day in?”

Sam raises his eyebrows, then coughs into a fist. “A day id?”

Dean joins him on the bed, settling against the headboard before tugging Sam back against him.

“What about Bobby?” Sam sniffles, bringing his arm to his face before delivering a sneeze into his sleeve. “HehHTCHshoo! Ugh.”

“Bless you. Bobby can manage a few more days without us,” Dean answers, handing Sam a tissue and pulling him closer against his chest. “Besides, this is a one-time opportunity to cuddle. You know you like that shit.”

“That’s real gederous of you, Deand,” Sam snorts sleepily. Dean presses his lips to Sam’s warm temple, smoothes his fingers through his hair, and he relaxes into the touch.

Dean’s right. He totally loves it.

Guhh! Sneezy Sammy is always an epic win. :drool: Seriously, the producers of Supernatural need to, like, make your stuff into episodes. I'm sure they wouldn't go for Wincest, but everything else should be A GO! Haha, excellent job as always, dear!

I hope you realize how absolutely adorable your writing is. You have amazing talent! I love all these little stories! Keep 'em coming!

O_O......Wow i am soooooo mad at myself for not discovering this sooner.

I always saw this thread but never read it....im glad i did....it took me a few hours to read all of them (inbetween i was playing with my new puppy :winkkiss:)

I never watched supernatural before so i had to look up the characters and get visuals before i read them....this just makes me want to watch supernatural now :winkkiss:

The dean and sam pairing....oh my god i am lost for words.

Please never stop writing these k thanks :shy:

I never watched supernatural before so i had to look up the characters and get visuals before i read them....this just makes me want to watch supernatural now :winkkiss:

Do it! It's awesome!!

This forum made me addicted to Supernatural!

Archived