Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffles & Sneezes (aka the Sam/Dean thread)

27jj

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um... hot?

The "I think I might be dying" is so Dean. Oh, Dean. Such a muffin!

Plus sexySammy!sneezes! Who could ask for anything more?

Wow - that was incredible hot :D!

I love stories where both are sick!

"Don't need a voice for that" - this is sooooo :P

I don't think Dean is dying - I think I am dying - because you feed my addiction! :)

That. Was. Smexy!!! :D thanks for remembering :laugh:

Thank you!! I'm really glad you liked it:)

Um... hot?

The "I think I might be dying" is so Dean. Oh, Dean. Such a muffin!

Plus sexySammy!sneezes! Who could ask for anything more?

Right? I'm so happy that other people are happy when there is sexy-Sammy-sneeziness!! Thank you thank you!

Wow - that was incredible hot :boom:!

I love stories where both are sick!

"Don't need a voice for that" - this is sooooo :lol:

I don't think Dean is dying - I think I am dying - because you feed my addiction! :laugh:

Hee, thanks so much!

Oh my fuck I love you.

Aww :heart: You're kinda nice yourself :laugh:

Oh gosh. I think this is the third one in like, a week. I have a life, really. I do.

Sam’s staring through binoculars at the house, deep in concentration, when a loud sneeze rocks the car.

HRTCHCH-shuh!”

He turns to see Dean lifting his head from a hoodied sleeve, red nosed and bleary eyed. Dean’s gaze travels from the trail of moisture on his sleeve to Sam’s face, and he gives a small smile before coughing once, a short, dry bark. After that he’s quiet as he sniffles and scrunches up his nose, another sneeze lingering.

Sam presses the backs of his fingers to his forehead, sighs disapprovingly when he finds warmth.

“You sure you don’t want to go back? You’d be a lot more comfortable in a bed.”

“Dot if you werend’t there.” Dean’s voice is soft, barely a whisper, hoarse with sleep and sickness. There’s a red mark on his cheek where he fell asleep against the window. Sam lightly touches the tip of Dean’s twitching nose with his index finger, and Dean sleepily succumbs to another sneeze, his face crumpling.

“Heh-hptchsh!”

“Bless you.”

Dean’s eyes are closed again seconds later, his head titling to the side. Sam pulls him until he’s leaning against his shoulder.

“Sorry I can’t help watch,” Dean murmurs.

“I’m sorry you’re sick. We’ll be done soon.” He plants a kiss on the top of Dean’s head and picks up the binoculars again. After a moment, Dean sniffles.

“’S okay. Reminds me of that one time, with Dad…”

Sam doesn’t hear the rest, because Dean falls asleep. He pulls his brother closer, wishing for a blanket or an extra jacket, and thinks of how he’ll have to ask Dean what he was going to say when he wakes up.

*ahem*

That reminds me of something from a movie I saw recently?

"IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!"

That is all.

<3 you

<3 the moisture on Dean's sleeve and the bleary-eyed-Sammy-gaze.

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly think that by having a life you are depriving us... :rolleyes::laugh::twisted: I'm joking! :laugh:

This really is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do more!!!!!!!!

I don't usually even like Dean sneezing!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::razz::cryhappy::laugh:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::innocent::blushing:

Oh my god... they're so totally adorable! :heart:

I love the way you write their snuggling! And I loved “Don’t need a voice for this.” :innocent::heart:

Sweet mother of all that is good.

1. Why do you do it? THE SNEEZY DEEEEAN. Is it just to make us Dean kids happy? Are you like, the Sam girl with the heart of gold? I feel so freaking lucky every time you post some. :)

2. THE RED MARK ON DEAN'S CHEEK FROM THE WINDOW WHERE HE FELL ASLEEP. AND THE LINGERING SNEEZE THAT JUST WON'T HAPPEN, and Sam pushing him over the edge and then saying "Bless you," almost like Dean is a kid or a pet who just couldn't manage something and Sam saw the struggle and the intention and filled in the blank for him, in a helperly, protectorly way, and then the "Bless you" is like this bonus of extra affection.

3. The forehead feel and the disapproving sigh. That's soooo Sam, that disapproving sigh.

4. The snuggles.

5. The sleepiness and pliability of Dean.

6. THE SNEEZES.

Even though I'm not really into the whole Sam/Dean thing, this was pretty cute. :wub:

Aww, thanks for reading!! Careful, it will grow on you :laugh:

*ahem*

That reminds me of something from a movie I saw recently?

"IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!"

That is all.

<3 you

<3 the moisture on Dean's sleeve and the bleary-eyed-Sammy-gaze.

Wait, what movie? I'm confused...

:heart: Thank you! Except don't die, please.

Yay, there is MORE.

The sleepy sneezes KILL ME. And Dean-in-a-hoodie, aw. You're too good to us.

This whole Dean-in-a-hoodie thing is getting to me, man. :heart: Thank you, glad you liked it!

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly think that by having a life you are depriving us... I'm joking! :laugh:

This really is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do more!!!!!!!!

I don't usually even like Dean sneezing!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::twisted::laugh:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::innocent::blushing:

You make my heart happy. Thanks:)

That was so cute! I'm melting inside!

Hee, thank you!

Oh my god... they're so totally adorable! :heart:

I love the way you write their snuggling! And I loved “Don’t need a voice for this.” :innocent::drool:

Thank you so much!!

Sweet mother of all that is good.

1. Why do you do it? THE SNEEZY DEEEEAN. Is it just to make us Dean kids happy? Are you like, the Sam girl with the heart of gold? I feel so freaking lucky every time you post some. :heart:

2. THE RED MARK ON DEAN'S CHEEK FROM THE WINDOW WHERE HE FELL ASLEEP. AND THE LINGERING SNEEZE THAT JUST WON'T HAPPEN, and Sam pushing him over the edge and then saying "Bless you," almost like Dean is a kid or a pet who just couldn't manage something and Sam saw the struggle and the intention and filled in the blank for him, in a helperly, protectorly way, and then the "Bless you" is like this bonus of extra affection.

3. The forehead feel and the disapproving sigh. That's soooo Sam, that disapproving sigh.

4. The snuggles.

5. The sleepiness and pliability of Dean.

6. THE SNEEZES.

Oh gosh. I was just wondering that earlier. Like, I saw this…prompt...and basically it has to do with Dean and sneezes, and it was like I was on autopilot or something because I opened a word document and starting writing Dean sneezing. I mean, when I read, usually all I want is Sam, because… well, yeah. Sam.

Sneezing.

Hot.

But back on track. When I read sneezy Dean I’m like, okay, this is pretty good, and I think it maybe depends on the writing if it’s hot or whatever, but with Sam it’s always hot no matter what. But when I write, Dean is sometimes easier to make sick, you know? Even if it’s not hotter to me. And then it just makes the Sam stuff all more special.

And then, sometimes, I think I do it to give back to the world. The world that gives me things like fairy-Sam sneezing (I know, right?! WTF? It’s so adorable) and Sam sneezing A LOT because Cas makes him (that world also is making me write Sam/Cas) and the fic that ickydog2006 just wrote.

Does any of that even make sense?

Anywho.

I’m sorry there is no more fic right now, but if y’all don’t mind I have something else.

It’s a game called Let’s Pretend and this is what we’re going to pretend:

1. That Dean is sick here and the thing in his hand is a tissue. Deannn

2. That Sam is sick here and Dean is nice and warm and Sam is sleepy and yeah. Sammy

I know, I already have a thread in art but its intimidating over there these are Sam/Dean so I thought they kind of fit over here.

:heart: You guys all rock, btw. Seriously. :heart:

a) The movie in question was "Despicable Me"

:laugh: You are soooooo incredibly awesome. And hence, so are those sketches!

c) Sleepy,Sick!Sammy is my FAV.

THAT IS A GOOD GAME. :laugh:

Also. Fairy-Sam sneezing? That sounds adorable and I want to seeee! Also? You're writing sneezy Dean??? Alsooo? ...Why's sick Dean easier for you than sick Sam? I find writing sick Sam hard, but I think that's because it weirds me out a little. But yes, those reasons totally make sense, and thanks for indulging me. :drool:

a) The movie in question was "Despicable Me"

:lmfao: You are soooooo incredibly awesome. And hence, so are those sketches!

c) Sleepy,Sick!Sammy is my FAV.

Ahh, I feel left out then...haven't seen that movie yet!

You are awesome yourself :wub:

I don't know what I would do without you and madserver

I could say the same! (I mean, about YOU and mad...)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

THAT IS A GOOD GAME. :hug:

Also. Fairy-Sam sneezing? That sounds adorable and I want to seeee! Also? You're writing sneezy Dean??? Alsooo? ...Why's sick Dean easier for you than sick Sam? I find writing sick Sam hard, but I think that's because it weirds me out a little. But yes, those reasons totally make sense, and thanks for indulging me. :hug:

Oh good:) Glad you liked it :hug:

Um. Yes. Fairy-Sam gets the sniffles. Please hold while I find the link...Here! It's like the 5th chapter in some random story that takes place in some kind of strange fairytale universe.

Well...maybe not easier...I don't really know how to explain it. I mean, I write like 3 times the amout of sneezy!Sam than sneezy!Dean but I guess I end up posting more of the Dean stuff. And a lot of the Sam stuff is in longer stories that are still in progress, or like hardcore fetishy stuff that I'd be too embarrasssed to post. Whyy does sick Sam weird you out??

(that world also is making me write Sam/Cas)

Really? I love Dean/Sam, but lately I'm actually a little bit into Sam/Cas too. (Damn Balthazar, it's all your fault! :holiday: )

Mmh Sam/Cas by 27jaredjensen... definitely intriguing! :D

I’m sorry there is no more fic right now, but if y’all don’t mind I have something else.

It’s a game called Let’s Pretend and this is what we’re going to pretend:

1. That Dean is sick here and the thing in his hand is a tissue. Deannn

2. That Sam is sick here and Dean is nice and warm and Sam is sleepy and yeah. Sammy

Okay, now I'm doing another game, it's called Let's Pretend That I'm Still Alive And Not Dead With Awesome Sweetness. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Gosh. Sam. Sick. Sleepy. Onto Dean's chest. Awww. :D

Um. Yes. Fairy-Sam gets the sniffles. Please hold while I find the link...Here! It's like the 5th chapter in some random story that takes place in some kind of strange fairytale universe.

Sooooo cute! :heart:

Thanks for the link! :bday:

I write like 3 times the amout of sneezy!Sam than sneezy!Dean but I guess I end up posting more of the Dean stuff. And a lot of the Sam stuff is in longer stories that are still in progress, or like hardcore fetishy stuff that I'd be too embarrasssed to post.

Aw no, don't say this! I'd love to read every single word you write, and surely I'm not the only one. :hug:

You realize that now I'm going to pester you until you post the hardcore fetishy stuff you're too scared to post, right?

YOUR sick Sam is so hot that it's worth it, and sometimes in other fics too I can relax into it, but I don't know. Even sick Dean can weird me out sometimes. Sick Cas I'm just like, "Don't look Jessie, don't look." Toooo far outside Teh Comfort Zone. I don't know, it could be a case of "I would like sick!all of them if I loosened up a little," or maybe my tastes are so uh finely honed that it's just almost exclusively sick!Dean and particular comfort styles that do it for me.

I WANT TO SEE YOUR OTHER THINNNGGGS. I'm trying to think of something equally embarrassing I could write/post as collateral. Hmmmm. I could try like a comic strip made from screencaps about sneezy!boys. I want to do that anyway. I don't know if that's as personal though.

Aww, magic-sneezing fairy-Sam's pretty cute. Thanks for the link!

Oh gosh. I think this is the third one in like, a week. I have a life, really. I do.

I bet - but don't stop writing please!!! These sooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious :drool :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmh Sam/Cas by 27jaredjensen... definitely intriguing! :yes:

So I don't even know where the wanting to write Sam/Cas came from except GO READ THIS.

Okay, now I'm doing another game, it's called Let's Pretend That I'm Still Alive And Not Dead With Awesome Sweetness. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Gosh. Sam. Sick. Sleepy. Onto Dean's chest. Awww. :heart:

Aww, thanks!! I'm glad you liked them:) Thank you :heart:

You realize that now I'm going to pester you until you post the hardcore fetishy stuff you're too scared to post, right?

YOUR sick Sam is so hot that it's worth it, and sometimes in other fics too I can relax into it, but I don't know. Even sick Dean can weird me out sometimes. Sick Cas I'm just like, "Don't look Jessie, don't look." Toooo far outside Teh Comfort Zone. I don't know, it could be a case of "I would like sick!all of them if I loosened up a little," or maybe my tastes are so uh finely honed that it's just almost exclusively sick!Dean and particular comfort styles that do it for me.

I WANT TO SEE YOUR OTHER THINNNGGGS. I'm trying to think of something equally embarrassing I could write/post as collateral. Hmmmm. I could try like a comic strip made from screencaps about sneezy!boys. I want to do that anyway. I don't know if that's as personal though.

Aww, magic-sneezing fairy-Sam's pretty cute. Thanks for the link!

Uh.

Well.

:yes: Firstly, thank you for saying my stuff is hot, because coming from you, that means a LOT.

Um. The other things I've written are just like...I don't know, any possible sneeze scenario you could imagine with Sam and there might be a whole lot of some bondage and there's a lot of Wincest that I wrote even before this thread, so I guess that stuff isn't as scary now, and The Sneezy Adventures of Tiny Sam experiments with size!curses and things where I put Sam and Dean in all kinds of different universes and Jared and Jensen stuff and there’s even Dean stuff too. So I guess maybe I’ll think about it? :heart:

I bet - but don't stop writing please!!! These sooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious :drool :P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee, I'm really glad you like it!! Thanks so much!!

Again, fail, no update. But seriously, as soon as its like Jan 2nd there will probably be a ton of stuff, I just don't have a lot of time to post it right now:) Thanks everyone for reading!

So I don't even know where the wanting to write Sam/Cas came from except GO READ THIS.

Oh my... :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm not really a fan of Castiel, but in this fic he's such a cutie! So totally adorable! :) Thank you so much!

Um. The other things I've written are just like...I don't know, any possible sneeze scenario you could imagine with Sam and there might be a whole lot of some bondage and there's a lot of Wincest that I wrote even before this thread, so I guess that stuff isn't as scary now, and The Sneezy Adventures of Tiny Sam experiments with size!curses and things where I put Sam and Dean in all kinds of different universes and Jared and Jensen stuff and there’s even Dean stuff too. So I guess maybe I’ll think about it? :laugh:

B) ... Gahhh! :yes:

Okay, obviously you CAN'T be so cruel as to let us know but not read, right? Riiiight? *puppy eyes*

That all sounds so gooood!

OK, I give you until January second and then I whine some more.

:laugh: I've been writing a TON during the break when I'm hiding from my crazy family so I think there will be lots more soon:)

:heart: ... Gahhh! :lol:

Okay, obviously you CAN'T be so cruel as to let us know but not read, right? Riiiight? *puppy eyes*

Um. Well. I mean. If y'all really want to read them. It's mostly A LOT of Sam. I'll just sneak it into this thread and you won’t even know the difference, probably, because I'm just probably embarrassed over nothing, right? Right. Okay.

But for now…This is just some random long thing. And I found it and I’m prettty sure I haven’t posted it yet…yeah. Really pretty sure. Happy Wednesday!

A quiet snuffling sound and a sudden weight on Dean’s chest slowly pull him from sleep. He opens his eyes and smiles when he sees the weight is Sam’s head. His brother is snuggling closer in his sleep, one hand pillowed beneath his cheek so that is rests right over Dean’s heart. The other arm is wrapped around Dean’s waist. Dean can feel Sam’s hand moving along his side until he has a handful of the black t-shirt he’s wearing, and then he’s still.

Sam’s mouth is parted slightly, and every other breath he exhales has a slight squeaking, congested sound to it. The rims of his nostrils are pink, and when Dean presses his fingers to the side of Sam’s face he feels unnatural warmth. He frowns- Sam definitely didn’t have a fever when they’d gone to bed last night.

Dean knows he should probably get out of bed, maybe wake Sam up to take something for the fever, but the next thing he knows he’s jerking awake when Sam coughs lightly against his chest. He’s still asleep, and Dean rubs circles on his back until the coughing subsides.

Sam sniffles, his red nostrils pulling in and out. Dean brushes his finger across the tip of Sam’s nose, and his face scrunches up for a second before relaxing again. Dean smiles and strokes twitching nostrils with his thumb, and Sam slides his hand from under his face to rub his nose, turning it even redder. His mouth closes, then opens, and his nose scrunches up again.

“Huh-hhtchshsh!”

His sneeze is soft, and Dean smiles at how different it is from Sam’s normal sneeze, when he’s awake. Sam rubs at his nose again, still irritated, and Dean can hear the muffled intake of air as his breath hitches.

Hehh…hptshch-ehh!” Sam exhales shakily and presses his face into Dean’s shirt and Dean knows he’s waking up.

“Bless you.” Dean tips his head down and kisses the top of Sam’s head.

“Nnngh.”

“I wanna take your temperature, okay?”

Sam manages a croaky reply and slides off of Dean, burying his face into the pillows. His hair sticks up in the back and Dean smiles fondly as he gets out of bed and gathers the thermometer and various bottles of medicine. As he approaches the bed again, Sam lifts his head from the pillow with an irritated snuffle, then sneezes messily.

“Heh-HETCHSH-uh!”

Dean reaches for the box of Kleenex on the nightstand before he settles on the bed. Sam turns his face toward Dean and gives a congested sniffle.

“How’re you feeling?” Dean asks as he arranges the covers over Sam. Sam untangles one arm from the sheets and pushes them back off with a small moan.

“Hot.”

“In two minutes you’ll be cold.” Dean pulls the covers back up and pats Sam’s ass. “Time for some medicine, okay?”

Sam coughs in reply, then buries his face in the pillows when his breath hitches in anticipation of another sneeze. Dean plucks a Kleenex from the box and places one hand on Sam’s shoulder, squeezes gently until he turns onto his side. Sam’s chest heaves, his nostrils flaring, and Dean can tell he’s fighting the sneeze.

Hehh…ehh-huh…ugh.” He scrubs his nose with the palm of his hand and groans in frustration. “Uhhh…d-damnit…”

“Just sneeze, Sam,” Dean says softly, and he inches the Kleenex closer to Sam’s nose. Sam just sniffles stubbornly and presses his face back into his pillow. Dean sighs and picks up the thermometer.

“Let me take your temp then?”

After a second, Sam pushes himself into a sitting position and drags a wrist under his nose. His face is flushed and his hair is sticking out in all directions, and he opens his mouth obediently when Dean holds out the thermometer. Sam sniffles and wiggles his nose throughout, his forehead crinkling in determination, but he maintains control until the thermometer beeps and Dean pulls it out.

“One hundred and-”

“Huh-KTCHshsch! HTCHCH-shuh!”

Dean bites back a smile and presses a Kleenex into Sam’s hand.

HPTCHSH-ehh!”

“Bless you.”

Sam looks up miserably, eyes red and watery, and grabs another Kleenex to blow his nose with. When he’s finished he drops back down onto his side. Dean leans down and presses a kiss to his temple.

“Get some more rest, okay?”

Sam nods sleepily and reaches up to grab a fistful of Dean’s shirt. He pulls Dean down until he’s flush against him, then pulls the covers up over them.

Archived