Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffles & Sneezes (aka the Sam/Dean thread)

27jj

(blink* I can't believe I missed this. That you wrote a Sam!fic! With Dean!fetish on the side!! Lovin' it. The wrestling is definitely hawt by the way....

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hehehe, wrestly inarticulate blanket-hogging Dean, and the stunned moment after Sam sneezes. Mmm. :)

Thank youuu!! :laugh: It makes my heart happy that you read this:)

(blink* I can't believe I missed this. That you wrote a Sam!fic! With Dean!fetish on the side!! Lovin' it. The wrestling is definitely hawt by the way....

A lot of what I write these days turns out to be sneezy!Sam/fetishy!Dean, LOL. :wub: Thank you for reading!!

Random randomness.

::: ::: :::

The tool shed is partially hidden behind overgrown foliage, dark in the shadows cast by an ancient oak tree that stands in the corner of Donna Dunphry’s backyard.

The weather is unseasonably warm, and the sun shines down hot on Sam and Dean’s backs as they make their way across the lawn toward the small shed. They don’t bother sneaking in; Mrs. Dunphry is at her senior water aerobics class for the next two hours and the nearest neighbor is a half mile away.

Dean leans against the metal structure while Sam pulls out his lock pick from his back pocket. The tip of Sam’s nose and his cheeks are pink from the sun, his bare arms tanned, and Dean gives a low whistle as Sam bends over to work at the lock on the shed.

Once they’re inside, they take their time looking around. The air inside the shed is stifling and considerably hotter than the temperature outside, but it’s not too uncomfortable. Everything is covered in a thick layer of dust, and as they search through piles of rusted lawn equipment Dean hums softly under his breath. After ten or so minutes of searching, Sam decides they’re not going to find anything in this shed.

“You got anything?” He asks Dean, pulling a tarp up and coughing a second later when a cloud dust erupts into the air.

“Nah,” Dean answers, dragging one arm across the sweat beading on his forehead. He turns around to face Sam, nearly tripping over a rake. Sam licks his lips, a lazy smile sliding onto his face.

“We can get out of here, then,” Sam says, rubbing his nose absently. Instead of turning to the door, Dean takes a slow step toward Sam, being mindful of more fallen garden tools. His eyes travel appreciatively over his brother- the slight flare of his nostrils as Sam swipes his knuckles beneath his nose; the lean curve of his biceps against the short-sleeved shirt; the glisten of sweat along the skin above his collar.

Sam drops his hand, his smile widening when he sees Dean looking at him.

“What? You wanna get out of here or what?”

“Let’s just,” Dean starts, taking another step until he has trapped Sam in the corner next to a rusty lawn mower, “stay here for a little longer.”

He takes one last step and cups his hand behind Sam’s neck, pulling him down for a kiss. He reaches for the hem of Sam’s shirt, but Sam’s already doing the same to him, sliding his hands up under Dean’s tee and exploring the firm muscles of his abdomen and chest before pulling the shirt over Dean’s head.

Dean slides his hands through Sam’s hair and kisses his collarbone, his neck, his mouth. Sam wraps his arms around Dean’s waist, and he gasps when his bare back hits the wall behind him. Suddenly, Sam’s hands stop moving, and his entire body seems to tense against Dean’s.

“What?” Dean asks, his mouth still moving over every inch of Sam’s skin. Sam seems to squirm against him, shifting from side to side, but he doesn’t say anything. Dean feels Sam’s chest heave with a long, shaky inhale, and the puff of breath that flutters over his hair afterwards sends a pleasant shiver down his spine.

Dean leans even further into Sam, trapping him completely, and reaches up to run one hand through Sam’s long hair as Sam pants against his neck. Sam is starting to make noises, breathy, desperate gasps that Dean has never heard him make before, and the feeling of Sam’s massive chest moving in and out against his is incredible. Dean looks up into Sam’s face, sees Sam panting heavily. He puts a hand on either side of Sam’s face and pulls him closer until their lips meet. Sam breaks away almost immediately, bringing one hand up to push Dean away.

“D-Dean!”

Dean tips his head back, gets a view of Sam’s eyelashes fluttering, his nostrils flaring, before his head dips forward.

HSHSHchuh!”

A sudden warm, wet explosion of air erupts against Dean’s collarbone that makes his skin tingle. Sam’s sneeze resonates throughout Dean’s entire body, rocks him back a step.

“Oh, God,” Dean says breathlessly, hungrily. Sam looks horrified, his mouth moving soundlessly. He pulls himself up to his full height, clears his throat a little before trying to step backward and realizing he has nowhere to go.

“What was that?” Dean asks, at the exact same time Sam’s breath starts to hitch again.

“Huh? N-nothing- hehhh…nothing.”

Dean smirks as Sam rubs his nose furiously, trying to gain control.

“Mmm hmm,” Dean murmurs, and Sam sneezes again.

HutchSHOO!” Sam cups one hand over his mouth and nose, blushes when he catches Dean’s eyes. He sniffles, rubs his knuckles under his nose, and Dean watches his broad chest heave in and out. The embarrassed flush on Sam’s cheeks is too adorable, and Dean can’t resist pressing his lips to the heated skin. They hear the sound of a car on gravel in the distance, and it registers for Sam first.

“Mrs. Dunphry.”

Dean’s still focused on Sam’s face, the way his nose is twitching with another sneeze. They could leave now, sneak back to the Impala in case this is the one day a year Mrs. Dunphry needs something out of her shed, but they spend so much damn time in a motel room or the Impala that this hot, dusty tool shed is actually kind of refreshing.

“She won’t come out here,” Dean says hopefully, just as Sam snaps forward with another loud sneeze.

“Hah-HTCHSH-CHOO!”

The sound echoes against metal walls, and Dean groans inwardly when a woman’s voice carries from the distance.

“Who’s back there?”

Dean didn’t think Sam could turn any redder. They grab their shirts from the floor, and Dean grabs Sam by the hand, and they run, jumping over the back fence into a field of corn. They run until they’re out of view of Mrs. Dunphry, until Dean has to stop to catch his breath because he’s laughing too hard. And then they run some more, and they don’t stop again until they’re down the road and around the corner where the Impala is parked.

Oh my gosh. Still not big on the whole Sam/Dean thingy, but you write it so well ... This was HOT!

Love the embarrassment and the cuppy hands and tanned Sam and sexy time ...

And the senior water aerobics class. :laugh:

And you make Sam so big and sexy (/emphasise his big sexiness. That sounds wrong ...).

:)

Whahhh. So tactile and sensual and cozy. I love their easy intimacy, and the adventure of getting chased at the end, and the hot day and the dusty shed and the rusty lawnmower, and Dean getting all predatory. Rrr. This is fantastic. :)

Once upon a time, there was a crazy-avid Supernatural fan named Zwee. Young, and naïve as she was, she thought, Sam and Dean can't be in love! They're brothers. Then, she READ it. It was love at first word. And she lived happily ever after.

:dead:

True story. This...was...breathtaking? Hot? :dead: ? Yes. All of those things. Plus more. And the dusty shed was just... the cherry on top. Because dusty sheds are all kinds of sexy. Especially with sneezy Supernatural boys in them. <3 Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh my gosh. Still not big on the whole Sam/Dean thingy, but you write it so well ... This was HOT!

Love the embarrassment and the cuppy hands and tanned Sam and sexy time ...

And the senior water aerobics class. :)

And you make Sam so big and sexy (/emphasise his big sexiness. That sounds wrong ...).

Aww, thank you! Mm, big and sexy Sam... :lmfao:

Sneezey Sam is so :( ! You describe him so HOT!!! You are 27 kinds of awesome!

Right?! THANK YOU. I'm so happy that you liked it:)

Whahhh. So tactile and sensual and cozy. I love their easy intimacy, and the adventure of getting chased at the end, and the hot day and the dusty shed and the rusty lawnmower, and Dean getting all predatory. Rrr. This is fantastic. :)

Oh wow, I'm so incredibly flattered that you read this :) Thank you :bleh:

Once upon a time, there was a crazy-avid Supernatural fan named Zwee. Young, and naïve as she was, she thought, Sam and Dean can't be in love! They're brothers. Then, she READ it. It was love at first word. And she lived happily ever after.

True story. This...was...breathtaking? Hot? ;) ? Yes. All of those things. Plus more. And the dusty shed was just... the cherry on top. Because dusty sheds are all kinds of sexy. Especially with sneezy Supernatural boys in them. <3 Thanks!

Heee, that is a great story. I'm so happy I'm not alone on the dusty shed thing here:) Thank youuuuu!!

SKJGFHFJG;AHKJHJ;H;B.... yeah...

:blushing: ILY so much!!

You know how like, Sam and Dean use bandanas a lot? Well, I thought of another use for them...

“Where are you taking me?” Dean twists in his seat, aims a sputtering cough into his sleeve, and watches Sam dig through the mess in the backseat for something.

“You need to clean your car, Dean.” Sam dives for something on the floor, and Dean takes the opportunity to smack his ass.

“Dean!”

Sam emerges, red-faced, a crumpled map in his fist.

“What are you even looking for?”

Sam holds up the map triumphantly, climbs up into the front seat like he’s got the answer to all of their directional problems.

“Do I have to wear this?”Dean sniffles, tugs at the blindfold. Sam slaps his hand away.

“Yes. Stop trying to peek.”

Dean feels the car speed up slightly. He imagines Sam in the driver’s seat, one hand on the wheel, a box of Kleenex next to his leg, and just thinking about the Kleenex makes his nose tingle.

“Sam.”There’s no answer, and Dean sniffles again noisily, twitching his itchy nose back and forth. “Sam,” he says more insistently, but Sam’s probably looking at his map. “I need a- a- hehhh-”

Suddenly, Sam is pressing something soft against his nose, and the sneeze is gone. They aren’t driving any more. A few seconds pass, and Dean draws in a shaky breath.

“Damn,” they say in unison.

“Almost there,” Sam announces over the sound of Dean coughing. Dean spits something onto the ground.

“Hey,” Sam protests. “Watch where you’re aiming.”

“Can’t see,” Dean smirks, the smile making his red nose scrunch up under the dark bandana over his eyes. Sam squeezes his arm and guides him forward. Dean shivers hard next to him.

“Are we still outside? I’m cold.”

“You have a fever,” Sam tells him, pressing his lips to Dean’s temple. “But yes, we’re outside.”

He comes to a stop, and Dean sucks in a breath, lets out a disorienting sneeze.

HTCHCH-SHUH!”

“Bless you.”

Sam’s voice sounds far-away. Dean feels something that smells suspiciously like Sam’s jacket being draped over his shoulders, and then Sam’s behind him, wrapping those gigantor arms around his waist and kissing the back of his neck.

Gently, he tugs the blindfold off, and Dean blinks a few times before he sees where they’re at.

“Told you we’re not spending another night in the car when you’re sick,” Sam whispers in his ear.

The cabin is just how Dean remembers it, from all those winters when they were kids.

“How’d you find it?” He asks, and Sam starts to pull his map out of his pocket but Dean doesn’t care. He cups one hand around the back of Sam’s neck, pulls him down and kisses him deeply, until they have to break apart so that Dean can breathe.

“Fuckin’ cold,” he pants, sniffing hard through congestion. He grins at Sam, then starts toward the door. “Do you think the TV still works?”

“We have a cabin in the middle of the woods to ourselves and you want to watch TV?”

Dean pauses in front of the door, cups both hands over his nose.

“Huh-HUTSHchehh!”

Sam rolls his eyes and follows his brother up the wooden steps. Dean drags his wrist under his nose, leans into Sam as he unlocks the door. He sneezes again as they step inside, and Sam’s jacket falls to the floor.

HHD-ESHSH-uh!”

There’s a Kleenex sticking out of Sam’s front pocket, and Dean reaches in and pulls it out, laughing at Sam’s startled yelp. He blows his nose, looks up to find Sam smiling fondly at him.

“No.”

“No what?”

“No,” Dean says, and then he’s guiding Sam back toward the bedroom. “I don’t want to watch TV.”

*Squeaaaaal*

Uhm. I like :cryhappy:

Dean pulling out a tissue out of Sammy's trouser pocket and getting him yelp in surprise? More... :innocent:

“Do I have to wear this?”Dean sniffles, tugs at the blindfold. Sam slaps his hand away.

Bossy Sam? LIKE!

“No.”

“No what?”

“No,” Dean says, and then he’s guiding Sam back toward the bedroom. “I don’t want to watch TV.”

OOOh, nice! Dean is sneaky!

EEE! This was just so unbelievably cute! I love how Sam gets all embarrassed when Dean slaps his ass. He has such a great ass, that I can't imagine I would be able to resist either... But this use for bandanas? YES. Plus, I like Sam paying attention to his brother, even when Dean thinks he's looking at the map. And I'm positive billions of people have felt this before, but the whole lip-pressing thing to check for a fever.... It's so cute. Actually, just so cute.

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you.

Let's get married.

K?

K.

.......Just....delicious stuff man. That's the best way I can put it.

:drool:

*Squeaaaaal*

Uhm. I like :innocent:

Dean pulling out a tissue out of Sammy's trouser pocket and getting him yelp in surprise? More... :winkkiss:

Heee:) You make me smile, thank youuuuu!!

Bossy Sam? LIKE!

“No.”

“No what?”

OOOh, nice! Dean is sneaky!

Hee, Bossy Sam is definitely one of the greatest things about writing sick Dean:) Thank you very much for reading!!

EEE! This was just so unbelievably cute! I love how Sam gets all embarrassed when Dean slaps his ass. He has such a great ass, that I can't imagine I would be able to resist either... But this use for bandanas? YES. Plus, I like Sam paying attention to his brother, even when Dean thinks he's looking at the map. And I'm positive billions of people have felt this before, but the whole lip-pressing thing to check for a fever.... It's so cute. Actually, just so cute.

Mmm, Sam's ass... ;) Agreed. Who would be able to resist? ...where were we? :wub: Thank you so much!! I'm really glad you enjoyed it:)

Cute <3

Thank you!! :heart:

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you.

Let's get married.

K?

K.

.......Just....delicious stuff man. That's the best way I can put it.

:laugh:

LOL, if I had known I would be getting marriage proposals over fanfic, I would have started writing a lot sooner...

Thank youuuuuuuuuu! It makes me happy that you stopped by to read this:)

Thank you to everyone who has been reading these, I can't ever thank you enough for the encouragement/happy thoughts :heart: Unless I get randomly inspired soon, I think this thread might be done for now. Not permanently, of course!! And if anyone has special requests, comment/PM me, I'd love your ideas.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I came out of lurking so I could tell you how much I LOVE you. I am dead serious, this is my very first post here, and I can't express enough how much I thoroughly LOVE YOUR WORK. I'm not even lying, this is the hottest stuff I've ever read! I don't know how you do it, but you're never dry in updates---as in, each one-shot isn't like the others, but still has the same sexy quality. I know you get these comments all the time, but I just want to be sure that you know how flipping AMAZING you are! And it's not just the (insanely YUMMY) sneezes, but you give so many details to make it feel real! I was in a total fetish funk until I read this. I was afraid I was losing my fetish (and we've all been there), but then I click on this and read pretty much all of it in about the span of an hour and a half, and the fetishy part of me just went :D

*gaaasp* But yes. All in all, you're totally freaking brilliant, and I LOVES JU. :angry:

Oh man. Okay. I was saving this one for a rainy day, and that rainy day came, and whahhhh. How do I love this, let me count the ways.

1. The ass-smack. Playful boys!

2. Dean thinking about the box of tissues and it making his nose tingle.

3. The in-unison "Damn." Like. SO CUTE. And so, hearkening back to your first-ever sneezekink Sammeh, and him muttering "Damn" to himself after Dean went all fluttery-eyed and sneezed. If there was a drinking game that went with reading your fic, that would have been a finish-your-drink moment.

4. Why is there not a drinking game that goes with your fic?

5. The blindfolding-for-a-special-surprise and the temple-kiss and Dean's pleasure at Sam's having found the cabin, and the way that connects back to Sam rooting around for a random map in the first scene, and just all the love and affection and them being important to each other and drawing on together-experiences uh mutual memories to enjoy the moment of seeing the cabin together.

6. Sam keeping his sickeh-Dean close by when he's all cold from his fever.

7. Dean spontaneously kissing Sam in gratitude and love and like. Like "YOU, this is the reason I'm with you, I fucking want you, good god you rock, look what you did for me." It's so romantic and could so easily seem so sentimental or not-believable but you pull it off flawlessly, I'm like "LOOK at Dean being all, showing his emotions and putting himself out there, brave little sickie-pie Dean and his Sammeh that he loooves."

8. The congested snuffling and the SNEEZING and the TAKING THE KLEENEX OUT OF SAM'S POCKET, like yes please. It makes me think of when you said it would be good if Sam always had tissues around for Dean, which makes me think of other people always having a carrot around for horses or like sugar cubes, which makes me think of Dean as like friendly nosey warm creature looking for a treat and finding it because Sam had the treat because he looooves him, which makes me happy.

• 1 month later...
I came out of lurking so I could tell you how much I LOVE you. I am dead serious, this is my very first post here, and I can't express enough how much I thoroughly LOVE YOUR WORK. I'm not even lying, this is the hottest stuff I've ever read! I don't know how you do it, but you're never dry in updates---as in, each one-shot isn't like the others, but still has the same sexy quality. I know you get these comments all the time, but I just want to be sure that you know how flipping AMAZING you are! And it's not just the (insanely YUMMY) sneezes, but you give so many details to make it feel real! I was in a total fetish funk until I read this. I was afraid I was losing my fetish (and we've all been there), but then I click on this and read pretty much all of it in about the span of an hour and a half, and the fetishy part of me just went ;)

*gaaasp* But yes. All in all, you're totally freaking brilliant, and I LOVES JU. :P

Ohhhh man. You know how happy this makes me, right? I LOVE YOU AND YEAH. I can't even handle it. THANKS, MAN.

Oh man. Okay. I was saving this one for a rainy day, and that rainy day came, and whahhhh. How do I love this, let me count the ways.

1. The ass-smack. Playful boys!

2. Dean thinking about the box of tissues and it making his nose tingle.

3. The in-unison "Damn." Like. SO CUTE. And so, hearkening back to your first-ever sneezekink Sammeh, and him muttering "Damn" to himself after Dean went all fluttery-eyed and sneezed. If there was a drinking game that went with reading your fic, that would have been a finish-your-drink moment.

4. Why is there not a drinking game that goes with your fic?

5. The blindfolding-for-a-special-surprise and the temple-kiss and Dean's pleasure at Sam's having found the cabin, and the way that connects back to Sam rooting around for a random map in the first scene, and just all the love and affection and them being important to each other and drawing on together-experiences uh mutual memories to enjoy the moment of seeing the cabin together.

6. Sam keeping his sickeh-Dean close by when he's all cold from his fever.

7. Dean spontaneously kissing Sam in gratitude and love and like. Like "YOU, this is the reason I'm with you, I fucking want you, good god you rock, look what you did for me." It's so romantic and could so easily seem so sentimental or not-believable but you pull it off flawlessly, I'm like "LOOK at Dean being all, showing his emotions and putting himself out there, brave little sickie-pie Dean and his Sammeh that he loooves."

8. The congested snuffling and the SNEEZING and the TAKING THE KLEENEX OUT OF SAM'S POCKET, like yes please. It makes me think of when you said it would be good if Sam always had tissues around for Dean, which makes me think of other people always having a carrot around for horses or like sugar cubes, which makes me think of Dean as like friendly nosey warm creature looking for a treat and finding it because Sam had the treat because he looooves him, which makes me happy.

DUDEEE. HOW ARE YOU SO AWESOME.

1. I love me some playful boys :D

2. :)

3. Heee, it makes me happy that you thought of that!

4. I don't drink, but...so, are drinking games not just for bad things?

5. Geez, you make it sound so special when you put it all like that :heart:

6. Mm, snuggly Sam is also good. I'm glad you think so too:)

7. Seriously, you make it sound so much better and it makes my heart happy!!

8. Lol, it makes me think of Sam as like a horse-whisperer. Dean-whisperer.

SO, BASICALLY, YOU ROCK AND I LOVE YOU AND YEAH.

I am like, obsessed with guys in blankets right now :P

When Sam wakes up, he’s cold and sniffly. He grabs a Kleenex from the nightstand and presses it to his nose, and realizes that he’s shivering, probably because he’s completely on top of the covers. It made more sense when he was burning up in the middle of the night.

Dean is a lump under the comforter, which is pulled up past his head. Sam rubs his suddenly very itchy nose and grabs another Kleenex. A sneeze wells up in his sinuses, but he quickly pinches his nose to stifle the sound.

“Uh-nxgSCH!”

Dean hears anyway.

“That sounded painful.” Dean’s voice is deep and muffled under the blanket.

“Oh.” Sam turns over and sniffs. “Sorry, did’t bean to wagke you up.”

“What are you doing out there?” Dean asks, poking his head out of his fort. His hair is sticking out on one side and Sam smiles. “Get in here.” Dean lifts up the covers and tosses them over Sam, pulling Sam close. Sam presses his face to Dean’s warm chest and sniffles. His nose tingles again, and he slides a hand up between his face and Dean’s shirt.

“Hh-hehh…” Sam gasps shakily, and he tries to control his breathing. Dean’s fingers stroke a pattern on his back.

“You okay?” Dean asks, but Sam loses the battle.

HshCHUH! Ugh.”

“Bless you.”

“Sorry. I’b godda get you sigck.”

Dean chuckles, and Sam feels the vibrations all over.

“You’re fine.”

And Sam really is.

Toooooo adorable! I love how they're all snuggling... :rolleyes:

Marvelous update, as usual! Ohhh, Dean...he's such a sweetheart with Sam. ;)

Oh so cute! Dean is so sweet and snuggly with Sam. Makes me smile. ;)

Ooooh, snuggly boys and sneezy Sam!!! :) Love it!!!!!!

Good things, yes? THANK YOU!!

Toooooo adorable! I love how they're all snuggling... :wub:

Marvelous update, as usual! Ohhh, Dean...he's such a sweetheart with Sam. :omg:

Yay for snuggling. Thank you so much!! :heart:

Oh so cute! Dean is so sweet and snuggly with Sam. Makes me smile. :)

Aww, you make me smile :lol: Thanks!!

That, was love. <3

YOU are love :heart: Gracias:)

Archived